⊱❣⊰CLOSED indefinitely, need time to reevaluate things⊱❣⊰

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ⊱❣⊰⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy's ⊱❣⊰⊱❣⊰

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:20 am

something new :D

Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop
Now doing Valentine Siggy's & Fall

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010

Forum Posts: 7585
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:44 am

cute!

ok Bmoon the quote/saying is from a sig made by yo & sis I'm sure they won't mind me taking it from one siggy and adding it to another.

I would like my name with more a shadow on it ( whole siggy transparent) like his one you made of amandas

* just the name no hearts
so here is the name done partially-without the shadow

Inside both letter J's (where the loop is) I would like the treble clef with heart

and under this the quote no butterflies

please can you include my apt link=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-106622274

hope I explained it all right :hug: thanks
*Sig made by BadMoon/quote by Ayu
Been through lots in the Real World...In this Game-I got this ;)
JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 31640
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:42 am

JustJo (106622274) wrote:cute!

ok Bmoon the quote/saying is from a sig made by yo & sis I'm sure they won't mind me taking it from one siggy and adding it to another.

I would like my name with more a shadow on it ( whole siggy transparent) like his one you made of amandas

Inside both letter J's (where the loop is) I would like the treble clef with heart

please can you include my apt link=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-106622274

Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-106622274][img]https://i.imgur.com/0wiWRU5.png[/img][/url]

yes, no, maybe, did i get it :D

BadMoon (153955457)

Postby MzBootzBaby (6931777) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:02 am

That she did hun
COME SEE ME

MzBootzBaby (6931777)
YoWorld Level: 223
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 338
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:48 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
JustJo (106622274) wrote:cute!

[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-106622274][img]https://i.imgur.com/0wiWRU5.png[/img][/url]

yes, no, maybe, did i get it :D

Hmmm, I don't think my sister's gonna be too happy about this. :?:
Pika Anw Ayu Dia Maui Ricky Bo

What Are You Listening To? (Share Your Playlist)
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012

Forum Posts: 23441
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: ⊱❣⊰⊱❣⊰ CLOSED ⊱❣⊰⊱❣⊰

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:08 am

i, in my head didn't put it together, but i should had.
shouldve known Yo was Yoyo :'(
Last edited by BadMoon (153955457) on Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BadMoon (153955457)

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:31 am

JustJo (106622274) wrote:

I will explain this as simply as I can . . .
The whole quote was under ten minutes of me editing the font, and needlessly to say, it was a trial and error for several minutes to create and make it stand out than a solid block font with no emboss, FG to Transparent, and Dimpled Shaped effects. No one may be able to spot what I did to that quote I graphically edited, but I will explain if I have to. I zoomed on each letter, making sure there was not one flaw in each detailed pixel so that it turned out perfectly to what I had thought in mind. The butterflies (even though I downloaded them as PNGs) are also my form of edit, editing and changing the Hue-Saturation and Color Balance, and I repeat again, that it was a trial and error for minutes. To erase that part off easily is like erasing my name off that part of the original signature.

Two things that I find rather displeasing with this request:
1. You, JustJo, decided for yourself that "I do not mind" if BadMoon can erase the butterflies out of there.You did not ask me for my permission to have it edited with another active siggy maker here in the forums to which I find rather disrespectful.
2. I don't want to come off in bad terms, BadMoon, but I would appreciate it if you had asked me first beforehand since this was originally my work. As a fellow siggy maker, I respect you and your work, but I just hoped you came and talked to me about this request first.

I wouldn't have mind it all if you both or one of you asked for permission to have it edited. I don't want this to become a big issue, but do please consider this next time.

I do realize you may still be unfamiliar with things like these, but coming from all siggy creators, even our lovely Mrs would understand that this is rather offensive. Many times people have asked her to recreate siggies that were made by other siggy creators, including me and my sister and vice versa.

As a dedicated artist, in and out of forums, this was my whole work.

One siggy maker to another, I hope you understand.
:)
Last edited by Ayuki Viel (182979255) on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 127

Forum Posts: 4092
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: vikings plz remove⊱❣⊰⊱❣⊰ CLOSED ⊱❣⊰⊱❣⊰

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:49 am

More then u know I understand hench my asking for this thread to be removed. I sincerely apologize for my error. I'm not going to pretend I didn't read her instructions. I will say I wasn't thinking about what I read to the point to realize I was actually using your creation. Tired, worn, sleepless late nights and thoughtlessness, I was in my actions. Again my sincerest apologies. No excuses for my error. No way I can express enough my sorrow for this except to be done with it all. Huggs

BadMoon (153955457)

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:00 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:More then u know I understand hench my asking for this thread to be removed. I sincerely apologize for my error. I'm not going to pretend I didn't read her instructions. I will say I wasn't thinking about what I read to the point to realize I was actually using your creation. Tired, worn, sleepless late nights and thoughtlessness, I was in my actions. Again my sincerest apologies. No excuses for my error. No way I can express enough my sorrow for this except to be done with it all. Huggs

You don't have to close your thread. We all make mistakes, and no one is perfect. (Even we got scolded back in the days where YoVille forums existed with the past siggy makers).
:haha:

I appreciate very much of your apology, but I do hope you continue your siggy making creations. :hug:
I didn't want my message to come off condescending or rude, but I do sincerely think you're very sweet and talented.
:love:

Although, I may not understand fully what you're going through, I do hope this virtual hug could somehow enlighten your spirits up.

:rose:
Ayuki Viel (182979255)

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:40 am

Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:More then u know I understand hench my asking for this thread to be removed. I sincerely apologize for my error. I'm not going to pretend I didn't read her instructions. I will say I wasn't thinking about what I read to the point to realize I was actually using your creation. Tired, worn, sleepless late nights and thoughtlessness, I was in my actions. Again my sincerest apologies. No excuses for my error. No way I can express enough my sorrow for this except to be done with it all. Huggs

You don't have to close your thread. We all make mistakes, and no one is perfect. (Even we got scolded back in the days where YoVille forums existed with the past siggy makers).
:haha:

I appreciate very much of your apology, but I do hope you continue your siggy making creations. :hug:
I didn't want my message to come off condescending or rude, but I do sincerely think you're very sweet and talented.
:love:

Although, I may not understand fully what you're going through, I do hope this virtual hug could somehow enlighten your spirits up.

:rose:

This is nothing on you :hug:
This is on me.
I've no other way to show how sincerely sorry I am. This was my fail. :hug:

BadMoon (153955457)

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:20 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:This is nothing on you :hug:
This is on me.
I've no other way to show how sincerely sorry I am. This was my fail. :hug:

Awww, it's all right :hug:
Ayuki Viel (182979255)

Postby xXxloloxXx (150794464) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:44 pm

Hi BadMoon! If you get time could you please make me one like either one of these? I don't care which one, they are both amazing! Thank you! Hugs XOXO (My name is now different then what my siggy say's, it is now xXxloloxXx)

xXxloloxXx (150794464)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 23, 2010

Forum Posts: 3822
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:54 pm

xXxloloxXx (150794464) wrote:Hi BadMoon! If you get time could you please make me one like either one of these? I don't care which one, they are both amazing! Thank you! Hugs XOXO (My name is now different then what my siggy say's, it is now xXxloloxXx)

you got in before the closing of the thread so yeah :hug:

[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-150794464][img]https://i.imgur.com/PzCmBHC.png[/img][/url]

:hug:

BadMoon (153955457)

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:48 pm

Important Message posted to first post of thread, thank you.

BadMoon (153955457)

Postby xXxloloxXx (150794464) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:41 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
xXxloloxXx (150794464) wrote:Hi BadMoon! If you get time could you please make me one like either one of these? I don't care which one, they are both amazing! Thank you! Hugs XOXO (My name is now different then what my siggy say's, it is now xXxloloxXx)

you got in before the closing of the thread so yeah :hug:

[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-150794464][img]https://i.imgur.com/PzCmBHC.png[/img][/url]

:hug:

Thank you so much!! It is gorgeous!! :heart: :hug: :heart:

xXxloloxXx (150794464)

Postby xXxloloxXx (150794464) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:43 pm

I love it!! Thank you so very much!!! XOXO

xXxloloxXx (150794464)

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:50 pm

I'm sorry I didn't realize it would be upsetting to anyone-I should have asked if it was alright first myself so none of this is Bmoons fault. The quote is and was very personal to me but I didn't realize nobody else could use it. I did tell Bmoon if I made anything and someone else liked it they or bmoon was free to use it-I find that part really good when others like something and would want it.
I know what goes into making siggys as I have done some myself but I really liked how it was done and had absolutely no idea that anyone would be upset and my own fault for thinking it would be ok since I didn't see any notice of not being able to do this so please don't be upset ever at bmoon..i love what she did with it ,again it's beautiful and all artist on here do wonderful work
:hug: thanks goes out to you all. and yes Bmoon it looks beautuful.!!
*Sig made by BadMoon/quote by Ayu
Been through lots in the Real World...In this Game-I got this ;)
JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 31640

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:39 pm

JustJo (106622274) wrote:I'm sorry I didn't realize it would be upsetting to anyone-I should have asked if it was alright first myself so none of this is Bmoons fault. The quote is and was very personal to me but I didn't realize nobody else could use it. I did tell Bmoon if I made anything and someone else liked it they or bmoon was free to use it-I find that part really good when others like something and would want it.
I know what goes into making siggys as I have done some myself but I really liked how it was done and had absolutely no idea that anyone would be upset and my own fault for thinking it would be ok since I didn't see any notice of not being able to do this so please don't be upset ever at bmoon..i love what she did with it ,again it's beautiful and all artist on here do wonderful work

I don't want to expand this any longer since it is already in the past. But just to clarify, I never did blame BadMoon. I think she's a humble sweetheart.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :hug:
Ayuki Viel (182979255)

Re: ⊱❣⊰⊱❣⊰BadMoon's Siggy's ⊱❣⊰⊱❣⊰

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:33 pm

:balloon: :hug:
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 35100

Postby sue twoPLUSH (113201761) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:59 pm

Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
JustJo (106622274) wrote:I'm sorry I didn't realize it would be upsetting to anyone-I should have asked if it was alright first myself so none of this is Bmoons fault. The quote is and was very personal to me but I didn't realize nobody else could use it. I did tell Bmoon if I made anything and someone else liked it they or bmoon was free to use it-I find that part really good when others like something and would want it.

I don't want to expand this any longer since it is already in the past. But just to clarify, I never did blame BadMoon. I think she's a humble sweetheart.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :hug:

And now she has been crying and is pulling away....hopefully for not long. I love her work and what she has created for me. LOVE YOU BADOON!!!!!! :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart:

sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 10468
Forum Title: YoBeliever

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests