❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ CLOSED

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:00 pm

hahahaha and now approaches the button lady-didn't take her too long this time around-heads up people Sami is a fast button grabber so ya gotta ask for more so she can't take them all..or specific ones so you know nobody else will have them or get them before you do :haha: :haha:
-still lovin all the siggys-something bout holiday cheer is soooooooooo needed and that is exactly what your siggys do
thank you Badmoon for spreading cheer and making us smile :heart: :heart: :hug:
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 77198
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:46 pm

xxBeatricexx (115523885) wrote:Hi BadMoon! :heart: If it's alright i'd love a christmas siggy that says Beatrice (without the xx) with some Christmas puppies or cute snowmen if possible. Design is up to you. Thank you sooo much!! :D :heart:





Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66147781][img]https://i.imgur.com/oSexnmr.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66147781][img]https://i.imgur.com/3RIPIr3.jpg[/img][/url]
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12911
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby xxBeatricexx (115523885) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:37 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
xxBeatricexx (115523885) wrote:Hi BadMoon! :heart: If it's alright i'd love a christmas siggy that says Beatrice (without the xx) with some Christmas puppies or cute snowmen if possible. Design is up to you. Thank you sooo much!! :D :heart:





Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66147781][img]https://i.imgur.com/oSexnmr.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66147781][img]https://i.imgur.com/3RIPIr3.jpg[/img][/url]


OMG, it's soooo cute!!! Thank you so much BadMoon, I've seen your siggies around and they all look so amazing :heart:
User avatar
xxBeatricexx (115523885)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 666
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:18 am

xxBeatricexx (115523885) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
xxBeatricexx (115523885) wrote:Hi BadMoon! :heart: If it's alright i'd love a christmas siggy that says Beatrice (without the xx) with some Christmas puppies or cute snowmen if possible. Design is up to you. Thank you sooo much!! :D :heart:





Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66147781][img]https://i.imgur.com/oSexnmr.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66147781][img]https://i.imgur.com/3RIPIr3.jpg[/img][/url]


OMG, it's soooo cute!!! Thank you so much BadMoon, I've seen your siggies around and they all look so amazing :heart:


so very welcome :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12911
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:43 am

Image Sami, the fall one

Image

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by BadMoon (153955457) on Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12911
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:47 am

Badmoon? Could you do a Fall knock, knock for me using this new avatar? Please and TYSM!!

Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 347
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20494
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:54 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:Badmoon? Could you do a Fall knock, knock for me using this new avatar? Please and TYSM!!

Image


Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/liFqJ1m.png[/img]
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12911
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:16 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Image Sami, the fall one

Image

Image

Image

Image



I love them all so much. Tysm sweet BM. :hug: :heart:
    Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 85139
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:06 pm

Smitten
Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/PMCIOh1.png[/img]
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12911
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:16 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Smitten
Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/PMCIOh1.png[/img]


Thank you SO much, sweets!!! You're the best! Love it! :heart: :heart:
Image
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 347
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20494
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:43 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Smitten
Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/PMCIOh1.png[/img]


Thank you SO much, sweets!!! You're the best! Love it! :heart: :heart:


Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7Q1JzcK.png[/img]


hopefully centered
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12911
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby Jewelzz77 (133517584) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:33 pm

Hi BadMoon. If you have time, could you make me a Christmas siggy and a button? The last sig you did for me was just perfect. If you want to kind of follow the design for that one only with green or red script-you choose based on your ideas.Then the usual: trees, presents, santa and kittens!! Gotta have kittens. And a beautiful kitten button, also.
Thanks sweets. You are the best. :hug:
Image
Image
User avatar

Jewelzz77 (133517584)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1611
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Waiting for 2020 to end...

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:44 pm

Jewelzz77 (133517584) wrote:Hi BadMoon. If you have time, could you make me a Christmas siggy and a button? The last sig you did for me was just perfect. If you want to kind of follow the design for that one only with green or red script-you choose based on your ideas.Then the usual: trees, presents, santa and kittens!! Gotta have kittens. And a beautiful kitten button, also.
Thanks sweets. You are the best. :hug:



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=APLiving-133517584][img]https://i.imgur.com/Dj7zpxv.png[/img][/url]



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=APLiving-133517584][img]https://i.imgur.com/BiJBTfp.png[/img][/url]
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12911
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby HaeZ (183682113) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:42 pm

Hi BadMoon, if you have time to spare, can I request for a Christmas siggy? not a cartoonish one this time? just christmas trees. Thank you so much! :heart: Your creations are all amazing.
User avatar
HaeZ (183682113)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 29, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 927
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:11 pm

HaeZ (183682113) wrote:Hi BadMoon, if you have time to spare, can I request for a Christmas siggy? not a cartoonish one this time? just christmas trees. Thank you so much! :heart: Your creations are all amazing.



ive got it finish but imgurs being a butthead atm and wont upload. will get it as soon as it decides to behave.
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12911
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby HaeZ (183682113) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:23 pm

that was quick. thank you BadMoon! :heart:
User avatar
HaeZ (183682113)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 29, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 927
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:40 am

HaeZ (183682113) wrote:that was quick. thank you BadMoon! :heart:


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h81049527][img]https://i.imgur.com/seEE5D0.png[/img][/url]
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12911
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby HaeZ (183682113) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:40 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
HaeZ (183682113) wrote:that was quick. thank you BadMoon! :heart:


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h81049527][img]https://i.imgur.com/seEE5D0.png[/img][/url]


Thank you so much BadMoon. I know I sound so redundant right now. But Thank you! :D :heart:
User avatar
HaeZ (183682113)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 29, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 927
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:21 pm

HaeZ (183682113) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
HaeZ (183682113) wrote:that was quick. thank you BadMoon! :heart:


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h81049527][img]https://i.imgur.com/seEE5D0.png[/img][/url]


Thank you so much BadMoon. I know I sound so redundant right now. But Thank you! :D :heart:


awww :hug: youre more than welcome. Come back anytime :love:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12911
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:42 pm

I would love to move over to a Christmas Signature. I'd like it to link to this room https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h85100123
and have a Christmas candy theme. Thank you for all you do :hug:
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3823
Forum Title: YoAficionado

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests