❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby Ryeo (162243644) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:20 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Ryeo (162243644) wrote:Hello, your siggies look amazing! Can I get one please? Just a simple one with my name (Ryeo) on it and Sanrio characters like My Melody and Kuromi on the side too? Thank you very much! :hug: :heart:

Here's my apt link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h31257081



absolutely :D
i will have to look up Sanrio characters tho, as im clueless :haha:


Thank you very much !! I would prefer if you just put My Melody and Kuromi so that there would be less characters :haha: (btw Sanrio is the company where Hello Kitty was made !! ) Thank you again !! :heart:
Image
User avatar
Ryeo (162243644)
YoWorld Level: 40
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 11, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 320
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:33 pm

Ryeo (162243644) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Ryeo (162243644) wrote:Hello, your siggies look amazing! Can I get one please? Just a simple one with my name (Ryeo) on it and Sanrio characters like My Melody and Kuromi on the side too? Thank you very much! :hug: :heart:

Here's my apt link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h31257081



absolutely :D
i will have to look up Sanrio characters tho, as im clueless :haha:


Thank you very much !! I would prefer if you just put My Melody and Kuromi so that there would be less characters :haha: (btw Sanrio is the company where Hello Kitty was made !! ) Thank you again !! :heart:


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h31257081][img]https://i.imgur.com/cuB4V7J.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h31257081][img]https://i.imgur.com/NscHNm6.png[/img][/url]


hope i did good :D
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12675
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby Ryeo (162243644) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:00 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Ryeo (162243644) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Ryeo (162243644) wrote:Hello, your siggies look amazing! Can I get one please? Just a simple one with my name (Ryeo) on it and Sanrio characters like My Melody and Kuromi on the side too? Thank you very much! :hug: :heart:

Here's my apt link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h31257081



absolutely :D
i will have to look up Sanrio characters tho, as im clueless :haha:


Thank you very much !! I would prefer if you just put My Melody and Kuromi so that there would be less characters :haha: (btw Sanrio is the company where Hello Kitty was made !! ) Thank you again !! :heart:


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h31257081][img]https://i.imgur.com/cuB4V7J.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h31257081][img]https://i.imgur.com/NscHNm6.png[/img][/url]


hope i did good :D


I love it !!! Super cute ! :heart: Thank you very much :hug:
Image
User avatar
Ryeo (162243644)
YoWorld Level: 40
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 11, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 320
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:52 pm

Hi BadMoon, I haven't asked for a Signature from you in so long but I was wondering if you could make me a Wiccan style signature from the picture I'll provide for you? Like always I love Cursive style fonts and if possible try to make the signature kind of match the picture maybe color-wise? Do what you think looks best... I know no matter what I'll love it. Thank you so much in advance :heart:
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Stacey (186047797)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2427
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Painting while sipping Iced Coffee

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:54 pm

Stacey (186047797) wrote:Hi BadMoon, I haven't asked for a Signature from you in so long but I was wondering if you could make me a Wiccan style signature from the picture I'll provide for you? Like always I love Cursive style fonts and if possible try to make the signature kind of match the picture maybe color-wise? Do what you think looks best... I know no matter what I'll love it. Thank you so much in advance :heart:
Image


Got it
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12675
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:01 pm

doing some awesome thing here Bmoon! Can't wait to see Staceys when it's finished!
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 74790
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:59 pm

Stacey (186047797) wrote:Hi BadMoon, I haven't asked for a Signature from you in so long but I was wondering if you could make me a Wiccan style signature from the picture I'll provide for you? Like always I love Cursive style fonts and if possible try to make the signature kind of match the picture maybe color-wise? Do what you think looks best... I know no matter what I'll love it. Thank you so much in advance :heart:
Image



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=APLiving-153955457][img]https://i.imgur.com/nPXcOnR.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=APLiving-153955457][img]https://i.imgur.com/XLQeTUH.png[/img][/url]


Stacey :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12675
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:33 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Stacey (186047797) wrote:Hi BadMoon, I haven't asked for a Signature from you in so long but I was wondering if you could make me a Wiccan style signature from the picture I'll provide for you? Like always I love Cursive style fonts and if possible try to make the signature kind of match the picture maybe color-wise? Do what you think looks best... I know no matter what I'll love it. Thank you so much in advance :heart:
Image



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=APLiving-153955457][img]https://i.imgur.com/nPXcOnR.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=APLiving-153955457][img]https://i.imgur.com/XLQeTUH.png[/img][/url]


Stacey :hug:

Thank you so very much! I love them! I changed my signature now and I love how you made it match the picture so well! This is sooooo me! I'm so happy! Thank you again and again :heart:
Image
Image
User avatar

Stacey (186047797)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2427
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Painting while sipping Iced Coffee

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby JoeY MnR (185858297) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:36 pm

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h89882191][img]https://i.imgur.com/eJlwNJY.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h89882191][img]https://i.imgur.com/MbcbXxv.png[/img][/url]


JoeY :hug:


LOVE THEM :heart: :angel:
Image
Image
User avatar

JoeY MnR (185858297)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 06, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 98
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:31 pm

:hug: very nice siggys!! I need to find my pie one-I will look for it -will also be putting you back to doing whatcha love
I have an idea of a siggy just need to fins a few things that should be somewhere :heart:
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 74790
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:36 pm

nm fixed it will edit this in a bit :D

k-sent stuff in pm but would like my name in this colour with the new font thanks :D

Image
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 74790
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:39 pm

Hi BadMoon, I forgot to ask if you could make me a Pentacle Button and I found an image of one I like but I'm okay with you doing a variety of different Pentacles if you want... I'll show you the image of the one I found that I like and thank you in advance. I really love having the buttons to use as the thing people click to go to my home in game :D
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Stacey (186047797)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2427
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Painting while sipping Iced Coffee

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby Honey xo (186026385) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:40 pm

Hi, BadMoon! I'd like to request a signature from you. :hug:
Font: Ballpark
Application: Floral
Colour: Yellow gradient
No pictures but can you add something bright and happy on the letters? :D
Image
User avatar

Honey xo (186026385)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 1955
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:48 am

Jo
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h106622274][img]https://i.imgur.com/GoQQYVk.png[/img][/url]



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h106622274][img]https://i.imgur.com/MFSPc5c.png[/img][/url]
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12675
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:59 am

Stacey (186047797) wrote:Hi BadMoon, I forgot to ask if you could make me a Pentacle Button and I found an image of one I like but I'm okay with you doing a variety of different Pentacles if you want... I'll show you the image of the one I found that I like and thank you in advance. I really love having the buttons to use as the thing people click to go to my home in game :D
Image



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=APLiving-153955457][img]https://i.imgur.com/4xSSsSD.png[/img][/url]


Stacey
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12675
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:59 am

Honey xo (186026385) wrote:Hi, BadMoon! I'd like to request a signature from you. :hug:
Font: Ballpark
Application: Floral
Colour: Yellow gradient
No pictures but can you add something bright and happy on the letters? :D


hey Honey :D help me out a little :D
im slightly confused, you want a floral application, so im trying to figure out where youre wanting the yellow gradient applied?
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12675
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby Honey xo (186026385) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:24 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Honey xo (186026385) wrote:Hi, BadMoon! I'd like to request a signature from you. :hug:
Font: Ballpark
Application: Floral
Colour: Yellow gradient
No pictures but can you add something bright and happy on the letters? :D


hey Honey :D help me out a little :D
im slightly confused, you want a floral application, so im trying to figure out where youre wanting the yellow gradient applied?

Sorry for confusing you :haha: The style something like floral on your 1st post about application. But without the flowers instead it is simple yellow gradient (?) :?: or fancy :eh: as long as it makes one feel happy looking at it. :haha: I'll explain more if you're still very confused. :D
Image
User avatar

Honey xo (186026385)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 1955
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:29 am

Honey xo (186026385) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Honey xo (186026385) wrote:Hi, BadMoon! I'd like to request a signature from you. :hug:
Font: Ballpark
Application: Floral
Colour: Yellow gradient
No pictures but can you add something bright and happy on the letters? :D


hey Honey :D help me out a little :D
im slightly confused, you want a floral application, so im trying to figure out where youre wanting the yellow gradient applied?

Sorry for confusing you :haha: The style something like floral on your 1st post about application. But without the flowers instead it is simple yellow gradient (?) :?: or fancy :eh: as long as it makes one feel happy looking at it. :haha: I'll explain more if you're still very confused. :D


got it :D
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12675
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:40 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Stacey (186047797) wrote:Hi BadMoon, I forgot to ask if you could make me a Pentacle Button and I found an image of one I like but I'm okay with you doing a variety of different Pentacles if you want... I'll show you the image of the one I found that I like and thank you in advance. I really love having the buttons to use as the thing people click to go to my home in game :D
Image



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=APLiving-153955457][img]https://i.imgur.com/4xSSsSD.png[/img][/url]


Stacey


Thank you so much... gonna go change my button now! :heart:
Image
Image
User avatar

Stacey (186047797)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2427
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Painting while sipping Iced Coffee

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:10 am

Honey xo (186026385) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Honey xo (186026385) wrote:Hi, BadMoon! I'd like to request a signature from you. :hug:
Font: Ballpark
Application: Floral
Colour: Yellow gradient
No pictures but can you add something bright and happy on the letters? :D


hey Honey :D help me out a little :D
im slightly confused, you want a floral application, so im trying to figure out where youre wanting the yellow gradient applied?

Sorry for confusing you :haha: The style something like floral on your 1st post about application. But without the flowers instead it is simple yellow gradient (?) :?: or fancy :eh: as long as it makes one feel happy looking at it. :haha: I'll explain more if you're still very confused. :D


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h64828296][img]https://i.imgur.com/WCAAVm1.png[/img][/url]


hope i got it right :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12675
Forum Title: YoWild

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests