❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby XOXO (131032719) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:29 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
XOXO (131032719) wrote:Would love :heart: a fall siggy! Make how ever you wish!! Thank you so much for the opportunity to have one. :)



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-131032719][img]https://i.imgur.com/ByAQfvQ.jpg[/img][/url]



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-131032719][img]https://i.imgur.com/ObBQtxi.png[/img][/url]


any changes just let me know :)



Oh my gosh its beautiful :heart: thank so much for taking the time to make me one :hug: and the message on how to actually use it you saved me some frustration!! :haha:
User avatar

XOXO (131032719)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 188
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:59 am

XOXO (131032719) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
XOXO (131032719) wrote:Would love :heart: a fall siggy! Make how ever you wish!! Thank you so much for the opportunity to have one. :)



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-131032719][img]https://i.imgur.com/ByAQfvQ.jpg[/img][/url]



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-131032719][img]https://i.imgur.com/ObBQtxi.png[/img][/url]


any changes just let me know :)



Oh my gosh its beautiful :heart: thank so much for taking the time to make me one :hug: and the message on how to actually use it you saved me some frustration!! :haha:

Awww. So very welcome :D. I did include ur home link in the siggy itself, so visitors/gifters should be able to access you that way. :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11770
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby sue twoPLUSH (113201761) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:21 pm

Hi BadMoon!!!!

Wondering if I could get a Fall siggy made if you have the time please? I love the fall season... Sunflowers, falling leaves, smiling pumpkins, corn stalks..... stuff like that. could my name be in all lower case and pushed together please? suetwo and of there is room, add PLUSH in all caps. If too many letters, ok to leave PLUSH out.

Thank you so much my dear!!!!!! p.s. my little girls need to have their colors changed to Fall colors too!!!! Thanks sooo much! :hug:

hugs, suetwoPLUSH
Image
User avatar

sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12220
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Off in the Ozone again.....

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:01 pm

sue twoPLUSH (113201761) wrote:Hi BadMoon!!!!

Wondering if I could get a Fall siggy made if you have the time please? I love the fall season... Sunflowers, falling leaves, smiling pumpkins, corn stalks..... stuff like that. could my name be in all lower case and pushed together please? suetwo and of there is room, add PLUSH in all caps. If too many letters, ok to leave PLUSH out.

Thank you so much my dear!!!!!! p.s. my little girls need to have their colors changed to Fall colors too!!!! Thanks sooo much! :hug:

hugs, suetwoPLUSH


sure thing, pm ya when done :)
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11770
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby AyEsHa (174198936) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:18 pm

hello :bye:
BadMoon honey can you please do me a couple of siggys please :love:
one is fall season = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme colors up to you :silly:
2nd is halloween = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme up to you (i dont like much blood stuff), colors black , white , a little hint of red, shimmy silver :silly:
3rd is anything cute pretty = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme colors up to you :silly:
thanks a bunch in advance :heart: :rose:
Image
User avatar
AyEsHa (174198936)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 4167
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:31 pm

AyEsHa (174198936) wrote:hello :bye:
BadMoon honey can you please do me a couple of siggys please :love:
one is fall season = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme colors up to you :silly:
2nd is halloween = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme up to you (i dont like much blood stuff), colors black , white , a little hint of red, shimmy silver :silly:
3rd is anything cute pretty = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme colors up to you :silly:
thanks a bunch in advance :heart: :rose:


absolutely :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11770
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:11 pm

sue twoPLUSH (113201761) wrote:Hi BadMoon!!!!

Wondering if I could get a Fall siggy made if you have the time please? I love the fall season... Sunflowers, falling leaves, smiling pumpkins, corn stalks..... stuff like that. could my name be in all lower case and pushed together please? suetwo and of there is room, add PLUSH in all caps. If too many letters, ok to leave PLUSH out.

Thank you so much my dear!!!!!! p.s. my little girls need to have their colors changed to Fall colors too!!!! Thanks sooo much! :hug:

hugs, suetwoPLUSH


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-113201761][img]https://i.imgur.com/tIgndFQ.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-113201761][img]https://i.imgur.com/5cmVnVt.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-113201761][img]https://i.imgur.com/KkV2S7P.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by BadMoon (153955457) on Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11770
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:42 pm

AyEsHa (174198936) wrote:hello :bye:
BadMoon honey can you please do me a couple of siggys please :love:
one is fall season = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme colors up to you :silly:
2nd is halloween = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme up to you (i dont like much blood stuff), colors black , white , a little hint of red, shimmy silver :silly:
3rd is anything cute pretty = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme colors up to you :silly:
thanks a bunch in advance :heart: :rose:


working on yours now sis, personal stuff came up ,and then we had to go get a washer, so been trying to catch up on 4 days of laundry.
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11770
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:46 pm

AyEsHa (174198936) wrote:hello :bye:
BadMoon honey can you please do me a couple of siggys please :love:
one is fall season = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme colors up to you :silly:
2nd is halloween = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme up to you (i dont like much blood stuff), colors black , white , a little hint of red, shimmy silver :silly:
3rd is anything cute pretty = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme colors up to you :silly:
thanks a bunch in advance :heart: :rose:



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-174198936][img]https://i.imgur.com/01lmwKy.png[/img][/url]



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-174198936][img]https://i.imgur.com/crAijq1.png[/img][/url]



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-174198936][img]https://i.imgur.com/5lF1jsC.png[/img][/url]


here ya go :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11770
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby AyEsHa (174198936) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:18 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
AyEsHa (174198936) wrote:hello :bye:
BadMoon honey can you please do me a couple of siggys please :love:
one is fall season = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme colors up to you :silly:
2nd is halloween = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme up to you (i dont like much blood stuff), colors black , white , a little hint of red, shimmy silver :silly:
3rd is anything cute pretty = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme colors up to you :silly:
thanks a bunch in advance :heart: :rose:



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-174198936][img]https://i.imgur.com/01lmwKy.png[/img][/url]



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-174198936][img]https://i.imgur.com/crAijq1.png[/img][/url]



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-174198936][img]https://i.imgur.com/5lF1jsC.png[/img][/url]


here ya go :hug:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: OMG i love them i love them so much
thank you thank you so much :love: :rose: :rose: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Image
User avatar
AyEsHa (174198936)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 4167
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:38 am

AyEsHa (174198936) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
AyEsHa (174198936) wrote:hello :bye:
BadMoon honey can you please do me a couple of siggys please :love:
one is fall season = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme colors up to you :silly:
2nd is halloween = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme up to you (i dont like much blood stuff), colors black , white , a little hint of red, shimmy silver :silly:
3rd is anything cute pretty = no background , name is AyEsHa , theme colors up to you :silly:
thanks a bunch in advance :heart: :rose:



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-174198936][img]https://i.imgur.com/01lmwKy.png[/img][/url]



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-174198936][img]https://i.imgur.com/crAijq1.png[/img][/url]



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-174198936][img]https://i.imgur.com/5lF1jsC.png[/img][/url]


here ya go :hug:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: OMG i love them i love them so much
thank you thank you so much :love: :rose: :rose: :hug: :hug: :hug:


Oh you're very welcome and thank you for asking :hug: im glad you liked them.
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11770
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:50 pm

need to be busy, keep my mind busy, hit me up, don't need to think right now.......
went in debt to buy a washer after being without four days. Started to Williamson today, truck (our only transportation/work vehicle) blew up and is sitting by the four lanes. im gonna cry. SOoooooo much to this story left untold, no one can even imagine.
i can't even deal. :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11770
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby Tipsyturvy (185712917) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:44 am

Bump~ :balloon:
User avatar
Tipsyturvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 3808
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Goodbye

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:48 pm

I would love a new siggy in the floral type with a colored background :heart: :heart: Pls pm me and let me know what to do :drink:
Image
Better to be infamous than not famous at all...Roger Stone d=h83636232
User avatar

Meadow (152618059)
YoWorld Level: 345
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1540
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Texas USA

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby Lady JaJaZ (152320506) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:51 am

Hey there beautiful friend! I apologize in advance if I am too picky with what I want. :heart: :drool: These are the avi pixels on transparent background fitted for 500x100 siggy I want. I am looking for you to add the font & any graphic stencils (cauldron, black cat, stars, moon, etc.) that would look cool with them! "I Put a Spell on YoZ!" for the first one & "HocuZ PocuZ" for the 2nd one and with my PurplY signature somewhere on each one.

Image OR https://i.imgur.com/sSLCwFh.png

Image OR https://i.imgur.com/TvuW9Pr.png

For the words, I LUV the glass image siggy in the "happy" font or whatever this is (snapshot below) and the other font different for PurplY (the one used now is cool or if there is a wicked looking one for Halloween I'm good with that too):


Image

Can you also put my apartment link in with each siggy? Tysvm for everything & can't wait to see what you drum up! :D :love: :hug: :rose:
ImageImage

We're all mature, until someone pulls out some bubble wrap!!!
User avatar

Lady JaJaZ (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 376
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 5754
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Go ahead tickle my funny bone...I know you want to!

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:35 pm

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:Hey there beautiful friend! I apologize in advance if I am too picky with what I want. :heart: :drool: These are the avi pixels on transparent background fitted for 500x100 siggy I want. I am looking for you to add the font & any graphic stencils (cauldron, black cat, stars, moon, etc.) that would look cool with them! "I Put a Spell on YoZ!" for the first one & "HocuZ PocuZ" for the 2nd one and with my PurplY signature somewhere on each one.

Image OR https://i.imgur.com/sSLCwFh.png

Image OR https://i.imgur.com/TvuW9Pr.png

For the words, I LUV the glass image siggy in the "happy" font or whatever this is (snapshot below) and the other font different for PurplY (the one used now is cool or if there is a wicked looking one for Halloween I'm good with that too):


Image

Can you also put my apartment link in with each siggy? Tysvm for everything & can't wait to see what you drum up! :D :love: :hug: :rose:


just crawled out from a nap, clearing the fog, and getting my brain wrapped around :D :thumbsup: :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11770
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:30 pm

Meadow (152618059) wrote:I would love a new siggy in the floral type with a colored background :heart: :heart: Pls pm me and let me know what to do :drink:



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-152618059][img]https://i.imgur.com/PWnDEFq.png[/img][/url]
:hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11770
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:52 pm

:heart: beautiful, want a signature too
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane!
Image
User avatar

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1584
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: stay home stay safe

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:05 pm

BEANS (110735736) wrote::heart: beautiful, want a signature too



:D whatcha want :D :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11770
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:07 pm

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:Hey there beautiful friend! I apologize in advance if I am too picky with what I want. :heart: :drool: These are the avi pixels on transparent background fitted for 500x100 siggy I want. I am looking for you to add the font & any graphic stencils (cauldron, black cat, stars, moon, etc.) that would look cool with them! "I Put a Spell on YoZ!" for the first one & "HocuZ PocuZ" for the 2nd one and with my PurplY signature somewhere on each one.

Image OR https://i.imgur.com/sSLCwFh.png

Image OR https://i.imgur.com/TvuW9Pr.png

For the words, I LUV the glass image siggy in the "happy" font or whatever this is (snapshot below) and the other font different for PurplY (the one used now is cool or if there is a wicked looking one for Halloween I'm good with that too):


Image

Can you also put my apartment link in with each siggy? Tysvm for everything & can't wait to see what you drum up! :D :love: :hug: :rose:


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-152320506][img]https://i.imgur.com/alsqBeP.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-152320506][img]https://i.imgur.com/2lGZTZT.png[/img][/url]
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11770
Forum Title: YoBeliever

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests