❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:39 pm

Michaela (123232925) wrote:Name: Michaela
Colours: bright fall colours - brown, yellow, red etc
Font: big apple
Include: cute fall animals like hedge hogs and an apartment link (when you click on my name)
Don't Include: no background

please and tysm xxx :D


just got home, im on it :D
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11286
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:59 pm

Michaela (123232925) wrote:Name: Michaela
Colours: bright fall colours - brown, yellow, red etc
Font: big apple
Include: cute fall animals like hedge hogs and an apartment link (when you click on my name)
Don't Include: no background

please and tysm xxx :D


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-123232925][img]https://i.imgur.com/Y5O9cDS.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-123232925][img]https://i.imgur.com/NUINh9C.png[/img][/url]
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11286
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:32 am

Could you do me so fall and Alice in wonderland and nightmare before Christmas


But I think I wanna use my real name from now on Keli Jo (pronounced like Kelley )
Image
User avatar
Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3877
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:18 am

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Could you do me so fall and Alice in wonderland and nightmare before Christmas


But I think I wanna use my real name from now on Keli Jo (pronounced like Kelley )


Absolutely
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11286
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:16 am

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/smjIbou.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/9Txa8am.png[/img][/url]



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/tvZDMW7.jpg[/img][/url]


still got to work on your fall one :D
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11286
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:12 am

They are cool I just wanted my real name used Keli Jo not abby dawn
Image
User avatar
Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3877
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby Michaela (123232925) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:22 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Michaela (123232925) wrote:Name: Michaela
Colours: bright fall colours - brown, yellow, red etc
Font: big apple
Include: cute fall animals like hedge hogs and an apartment link (when you click on my name)
Don't Include: no background

please and tysm xxx :D


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-123232925][img]https://i.imgur.com/Y5O9cDS.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-123232925][img]https://i.imgur.com/NUINh9C.png[/img][/url]


omg these are soooo cute tysm xxx :D
Image
User avatar
Michaela (123232925)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2619
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: England

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:54 pm

Keli Jo (104439710) wrote:They are cool I just wanted my real name used Keli Jo not abby dawn


lol, i'll fix it, sorry, i screwed up.
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11286
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:58 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Keli Jo (104439710) wrote:They are cool I just wanted my real name used Keli Jo not abby dawn


lol, i'll fix it, sorry, i screwed up.

no worries sis i made a temp one to get by :hug:
Image
User avatar
Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3877
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:55 pm

Keli Jo (104439710) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Keli Jo (104439710) wrote:They are cool I just wanted my real name used Keli Jo not abby dawn


lol, i'll fix it, sorry, i screwed up.

no worries sis i made a temp one to get by :hug:


one to start you off till i get the rest finished
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/gnNZy2g.png[/img][/url]


the font is the actual font for Alice in Wonderland

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/seiTaL0.jpg[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/ArgqtlW.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/mlAgQPm.png[/img][/url]
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11286
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:45 pm

Michaela (123232925) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Michaela (123232925) wrote:Name: Michaela
Colours: bright fall colours - brown, yellow, red etc
Font: big apple
Include: cute fall animals like hedge hogs and an apartment link (when you click on my name)
Don't Include: no background

please and tysm xxx :D


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-123232925][img]https://i.imgur.com/Y5O9cDS.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-123232925][img]https://i.imgur.com/NUINh9C.png[/img][/url]


omg these are soooo cute tysm xxx :D




awwwww.......im glad you liked them. :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11286
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:54 pm

love them all :hug: :love: :heart: :star: :drool:
Image
User avatar
Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3877
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:04 pm

Can I get some siggys inspired by : American Horror Story (any seasons fine ), the Adam's family , the Munsters ,scary stories to tell in the dark,bewitched focus pocus .
Please and Thank you
Image
User avatar
Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3877
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:17 pm

Keli Jo (104439710) wrote:Can I get some siggys inspired by : American Horror Story (any seasons fine ), the Adam's family , the Munsters ,scary stories to tell in the dark,bewitched focus pocus .
Please and Thank you



laid down for a nap, lol, just saw this. Will prob have to work on them tomorrow. At 10pm, i shut down the internet so that these little buttheads will go to sleep, otherwise they stay up all night youtubing or ps4ing and won't sleep, and wake up hateful butts, and then i and the school has to deal with their attitudes :dizzy:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11286
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby CSXxLacyXxCs (123536660) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:29 pm

Could I please get a fall siggy with my name Lacy ….. I like sunflowers and teddy bears. Thank you so very much
Image
User avatar
CSXxLacyXxCs (123536660)
YoWorld Level: 419
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9769
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:53 pm

CSXxLacyXxCs (123536660) wrote:Could I please get a fall siggy with my name Lacy ….. I like sunflowers and teddy bears. Thank you so very much


Yes Ma'am :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11286
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:04 pm

Keli Jo (104439710) wrote:Can I get some siggys inspired by : American Horror Story (any seasons fine ), the Adam's family , the Munsters ,scary stories to tell in the dark,bewitched focus pocus .
Please and Thank you


i am sorry, but there is just no good images for these stories, im trying tho, and i'll keep looking, but for now this is what i came up with for the Addams


Image
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11286
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:40 pm

CSXxLacyXxCs (123536660) wrote:Could I please get a fall siggy with my name Lacy ….. I like sunflowers and teddy bears. Thank you so very much


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-123536660][img]https://i.imgur.com/6eNDAeE.png[/img][/url]
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11286
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:05 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Keli Jo (104439710) wrote:Can I get some siggys inspired by : American Horror Story (any seasons fine ), the Adam's family , the Munsters ,scary stories to tell in the dark,bewitched focus pocus .
Please and Thank you


i am sorry, but there is just no good images for these stories, im trying tho, and i'll keep looking, but for now this is what i came up with for the Addams


Image

Thats pretty cool I love it will use later trapped at work
Image
User avatar
Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3877
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:30 am

Keli Jo (104439710) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Keli Jo (104439710) wrote:Can I get some siggys inspired by : American Horror Story (any seasons fine ), the Adam's family , the Munsters ,scary stories to tell in the dark,bewitched focus pocus .
Please and Thank you


i am sorry, but there is just no good images for these stories, im trying tho, and i'll keep looking, but for now this is what i came up with for the Addams


Image

Thats pretty cool I love it will use later trapped at work


have another AHS ready, just have to resize it, waiting on my program to want to work.
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11286
Forum Title: YoBeliever

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests