❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall/Christmas❖❣❖

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:58 pm

Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Hi! If you have time to make me one, I'd love it!

I'd like a Siggy with a transparent background with flowers and just my name (Claudia Elaine) in a cursive-y font! My favorite colors are light blue, periwinkle, navy, and dark purple. If you could add my apt link (https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/? ... -112200811) that would be amazing!!

Thank you so much! :hug:



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-112200811][img]https://i.imgur.com/3Xgp9S1.png[/img][/url]


if you'd like something different just let me know :hug:
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10610
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Claudia Elaine (112200811) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:04 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Hi! If you have time to make me one, I'd love it!

I'd like a Siggy with a transparent background with flowers and just my name (Claudia Elaine) in a cursive-y font! My favorite colors are light blue, periwinkle, navy, and dark purple. If you could add my apt link (https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/? ... -112200811) that would be amazing!!

Thank you so much! :hug:



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-112200811][img]https://i.imgur.com/3Xgp9S1.png[/img][/url]


if you'd like something different just let me know :hug:


No, this is perfect! Thank you so much! :heart: :heart:
Image
User avatar
Claudia Elaine (112200811)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4678
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:31 pm

:haha:
Lol @ my transparent man :haha: :haha: :hug: Love them all. Tysm BM! :hug: :heart:
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 58192
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:13 pm

Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Hi! If you have time to make me one, I'd love it!

I'd like a Siggy with a transparent background with flowers and just my name (Claudia Elaine) in a cursive-y font! My favorite colors are light blue, periwinkle, navy, and dark purple. If you could add my apt link (https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/? ... -112200811) that would be amazing!!

Thank you so much! :hug:



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-112200811][img]https://i.imgur.com/3Xgp9S1.png[/img][/url]


if you'd like something different just let me know :hug:


No, this is perfect! Thank you so much! :heart: :heart:


aww.....your'e welcome :hug:
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10610
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby MARILYNMONROE (186848748) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:19 pm

omg wow amazing job I love them thank you so much
Image
Oh please do come visit me by clicking the banner above it would be ever so wonderful!

"We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle."- Marilyn Monroe
User avatar
MARILYNMONROE (186848748)
YoWorld Level: 92
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 26, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 403
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:36 pm

will you make me some siggys
1. with glass font - turquise/ice blue
2. cursive my name no background shades of pink & purple
3. your choice

thank you :hug:
Image
Image
User avatar

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3649
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:50 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:will you make me some siggys
1. with glass font - turquise/ice blue
2. cursive my name no background shades of pink & purple
3. your choice

thank you :hug:


sure will, pm ya when done :D
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10610
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:05 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:will you make me some siggys
1. with glass font - turquise/ice blue
2. cursive my name no background shades of pink & purple
3. your choice

thank you :hug:


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/8r3MXiI.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/6ZrAOFY.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/Rd0CS3o.png[/img][/url]
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10610
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:45 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:will you make me some siggys
1. with glass font - turquise/ice blue
2. cursive my name no background shades of pink & purple
3. your choice

thank you :hug:


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/8r3MXiI.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/6ZrAOFY.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/Rd0CS3o.png[/img][/url]
I like thwm would it be to much to ask for some flowers and butterfly's to match the 1st two ?
Image
Image
User avatar

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3649
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:00 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:will you make me some siggys
1. with glass font - turquise/ice blue
2. cursive my name no background shades of pink & purple
3. your choice

thank you :hug:


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/dTmtJc2.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/AmjnXKb.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/QgX9uDS.png[/img][/url]
I like thwm would it be to much to ask for some flowers and butterfly's to match the 1st two ?


no problem, my reading comprehension skills are not at their finest :D

sorry just caught where you asked for flowers too, i'll re-edit them to add flowers, don't know whats wrong with me this evening :haha: :haha: :haha:
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10610
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:32 pm

Hey no worries I am always :sleeping:
Image
Image
User avatar

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3649
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:58 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Hey no worries I am always :sleeping:



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/p4q69jR.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/HH4MT4d.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/oBNsyoh.png[/img][/url]
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10610
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Will change as soon as boyfriend is done on laptop :hug: Thank you
Image
Image
User avatar

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3649
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:41 am

:heart: :hug: :rose:
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 58192
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:31 pm

:balloon: :D
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 58192
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:57 pm

Dumb question but would you help me create a wishlist picture type thing ?
Image
Image
User avatar

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3649
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:44 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Dumb question but would you help me create a wishlist picture type thing ?


yep :D
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10610
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:54 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Dumb question but would you help me create a wishlist picture type thing ?


yep :D

Ok so I need these pictures for omg wishes Image
Image

Then in text if you can : any gem event Themes, anything mythical /fairy stuff

That's really all I need in it at the moment if I think of more I'll let you know
Image
Image
User avatar

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3649
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:32 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Dumb question but would you help me create a wishlist picture type thing ?


yep :D

Ok so I need these pictures for omg wishes Image
Image

Then in text if you can : any gem event Themes, anything mythical /fairy stuff

That's really all I need in it at the moment if I think of more I'll let you know


Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/z2q1YdW.jpg[/img]
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10610
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:35 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Dumb question but would you help me create a wishlist picture type thing ?


yep :D

Ok so I need these pictures for omg wishes Image
Image

Then in text if you can : any gem event Themes, anything mythical /fairy stuff

That's really all I need in it at the moment if I think of more I'll let you know


Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/z2q1YdW.jpg[/img]
thank you I'll use it next time I post a wishlist
Image
Image
User avatar

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3649
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests