❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Fall Siggies ❖❣❖

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby JeNNy (175442028) » Sat May 25, 2019 1:51 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
JeNNy (175442028) wrote:Hi, BadMoon! Do you by any chance also work on those round badges?


MissT is actually the one who does badges, Im sure she wouldn't mind doing one for you.

I do buttons
Image (would be on transparent background), this is an example of one, SueTwo also carries the buttons.
So they could be round or square, floral or other boarder, or none.
image, or initials or etc.

Ahhh, I see! Thank you so much for the information! Wouldn’t know where to find them so I’ll just keep this request idle for now. :D
Image
Image
User avatar
JeNNy (175442028)
YoWorld Level: 249
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 2146
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat May 25, 2019 5:11 pm

JeNNy (175442028) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
JeNNy (175442028) wrote:Hi, BadMoon! Do you by any chance also work on those round badges?


MissT is actually the one who does badges, Im sure she wouldn't mind doing one for you.

I do buttons
Image (would be on transparent background), this is an example of one, SueTwo also carries the buttons.
So they could be round or square, floral or other boarder, or none.
image, or initials or etc.

Ahhh, I see! Thank you so much for the information! Wouldn’t know where to find them so I’ll just keep this request idle for now. :D



She post to the discussion forums and the general forums.
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10156
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sat May 25, 2019 7:51 pm

:bye: BM!!! I'd love a new Spring Siggy from you. Purple, with Lilacs. TYSM! :love:
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18372
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby JeNNy (175442028) » Sun May 26, 2019 1:50 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
JeNNy (175442028) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
JeNNy (175442028) wrote:Hi, BadMoon! Do you by any chance also work on those round badges?


MissT is actually the one who does badges, Im sure she wouldn't mind doing one for you.

I do buttons
Image (would be on transparent background), this is an example of one, SueTwo also carries the buttons.
So they could be round or square, floral or other boarder, or none.
image, or initials or etc.

Ahhh, I see! Thank you so much for the information! Wouldn’t know where to find them so I’ll just keep this request idle for now. :D



She post to the discussion forums and the general forums.

Thank you again. :heart:
Image
Image
User avatar
JeNNy (175442028)
YoWorld Level: 249
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 2146
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun May 26, 2019 5:55 am

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote::bye: BM!!! I'd love a new Spring Siggy from you. Purple, with Lilacs. TYSM! :love:



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-136864592][img]https://i.imgur.com/UnaoH0K.png[/img][/url]

:hug:
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10156
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun May 26, 2019 8:01 am

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZZV8pk6.png[/img][/url]



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/uuoovX0.png[/img][/url]
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10156
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sun May 26, 2019 11:26 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote::bye: BM!!! I'd love a new Spring Siggy from you. Purple, with Lilacs. TYSM! :love:



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-136864592][img]https://i.imgur.com/UnaoH0K.png[/img][/url]

:hug:


Thank you, BM! But, could I ask if you could make it just the letters with the lilacs inside them? No squared background. Does that make sense?
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18372
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun May 26, 2019 11:33 am

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote::bye: BM!!! I'd love a new Spring Siggy from you. Purple, with Lilacs. TYSM! :love:



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-136864592][img]https://i.imgur.com/UnaoH0K.png[/img][/url]

:hug:


Thank you, BM! But, could I ask if you could make it just the letters with the lilacs inside them? No squared background. Does that make sense?


Gotcha :D
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10156
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun May 26, 2019 12:43 pm

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-136864592][img]https://i.imgur.com/NQfgLR9.png[/img][/url]

.
.
.
.
.
.
i know, i know :D but i saw the kitty :D :haha: :haha: :haha: :hug: and lilac's
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-136864592][img]https://i.imgur.com/QzsM6zd.jpg[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-136864592][img]https://i.imgur.com/nWTtRHb.png[/img][/url]
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10156
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun May 26, 2019 2:54 pm

I just realized my Siggy Shop is 1 year and a couple of months old, and 73 pages, who'd ahh thunk it
borne on date Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:07 pm
:D
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10156
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sun May 26, 2019 4:20 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-136864592][img]https://i.imgur.com/NQfgLR9.png[/img][/url]

.
.
.
.
.
.
i know, i know :D but i saw the kitty :D :haha: :haha: :haha: :hug: and lilac's
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-136864592][img]https://i.imgur.com/QzsM6zd.jpg[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-136864592][img]https://i.imgur.com/nWTtRHb.png[/img][/url]


OOOOH I love them ALL!! TYTYTYTY!!! :love: :love: :love:

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :party: :party: :heart:
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18372
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Tue May 28, 2019 2:48 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:I just realized my Siggy Shop is 1 year and a couple of months old, and 73 pages, who'd ahh thunk it
borne on date Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:07 pm
:D


Yay. Woot woot. Congratulations!!! :drink: :party: I love ur current siggy :drool: :drool:
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 55118
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Tue May 28, 2019 5:35 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:I just realized my Siggy Shop is 1 year and a couple of months old, and 73 pages, who'd ahh thunk it
borne on date Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:07 pm
:D


Yay. Woot woot. Congratulations!!! :drink: :party: I love ur current siggy :drool: :drool:



ty
ty
:D
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10156
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Carla (109030001) » Tue May 28, 2019 5:42 pm

Woot Woot!!! You are talented!!!! Love mine!
Image
User avatar

Carla (109030001)
YoWorld Level: 364
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 665
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Big Sky

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Tue May 28, 2019 8:23 pm

Carla (109030001) wrote:Woot Woot!!! You are talented!!!! Love mine!


awww,,,, thank you Carla, glad you're still happy with your siggy. :hug:
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10156
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby JeNNy (175442028) » Tue May 28, 2019 11:43 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:I just realized my Siggy Shop is 1 year and a couple of months old, and 73 pages, who'd ahh thunk it
borne on date Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:07 pm
:D

Awwwww, congratulations! You’re full of talent. :heart:
Image
Image
User avatar
JeNNy (175442028)
YoWorld Level: 249
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 2146
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed May 29, 2019 12:47 am

JeNNy (175442028) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:I just realized my Siggy Shop is 1 year and a couple of months old, and 73 pages, who'd ahh thunk it
borne on date Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:07 pm
:D

Awwwww, congratulations! You’re full of talent. :heart:


well im full of sumpin lol :haha: :haha: :haha:
thank you JeNNy :hug:
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10156
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Thu May 30, 2019 8:47 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:I just realized my Siggy Shop is 1 year and a couple of months old, and 73 pages, who'd ahh thunk it
borne on date Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:07 pm
:D


CONGRATS!!! You have 70+ pages of beautiful siggies! I would be honored if you could please create me one too after I figure out what I want...promise soon. . :love: :hug:
ImageImage
User avatar
PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 373
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4768
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu May 30, 2019 9:13 pm

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:I just realized my Siggy Shop is 1 year and a couple of months old, and 73 pages, who'd ahh thunk it
borne on date Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:07 pm
:D


CONGRATS!!! You have 70+ pages of beautiful siggies! I would be honored if you could please create me one too after I figure out what I want...promise soon. . :love: :hug:


Absolutely :hug:
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10156
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Michaela (123232925) » Fri May 31, 2019 1:29 pm

:wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: I just made a boo boo, my inbox said it was full so i was deleting emails and ive deleted the signatures youve made for me by accident. :wailing: :wailing:

You made a halloween and an english flag both with my name "Michaela".
You don't happen to have them somewhere still, if you do could pm me them again please?

Also can i please have a rainbow signature with my name "Michaela" in a bold font, with a link to my house please? :D :D :D :D :D
Image
User avatar
Michaela (123232925)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1757
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: England

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests