❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:10 pm

Upsies...... :D
Don't wanna get to far lost :D :haha:
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13417
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:00 am

badmoon I hadda bring you back here as I also need your help,I sent a pm-no rush ok thank you!
Image

Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 87895
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:21 pm

JustJo (106622274) wrote:badmoon I hadda bring you back here as I also need your help,I sent a pm-no rush ok thank you!


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h93123532][img]https://i.imgur.com/tvgavL6.png[/img][/url]



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h93123532][img]https://i.imgur.com/0NOK6Xi.png[/img][/url]
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13417
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:19 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
JustJo (106622274) wrote:badmoon I hadda bring you back here as I also need your help,I sent a pm-no rush ok thank you!


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h93123532][img]https://i.imgur.com/tvgavL6.png[/img][/url]



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h93123532][img]https://i.imgur.com/0NOK6Xi.png[/img][/url]


Oh Badmoon these are beautiful! I love all the creative touches that siggy makers do and I love these too and love YOU for always being here to put up with me going on about another siggy and you always do them-you are amazing-thank you again for all that you have done for me-cuz ya know I always come back for more-imma pain in yer tuchus :hug:
Image

Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 87895
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:48 am

ok ShadesOfD tese are the correct sizes
the buttons are sized to be used where the fb pix would go

Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/IjrJKoM.jpg[/img]


Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/tnL0MiE.jpg[/img]


Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/PDBOnb1.jpg[/img]


my guess would be save the picture to your computer instead of the codes . :hug:
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13417
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby ShadesOfD (116354401) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:18 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:ok ShadesOfD tese are the correct sizes
the buttons are sized to be used where the fb pix would go

Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/IjrJKoM.jpg[/img]


Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/tnL0MiE.jpg[/img]


Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/PDBOnb1.jpg[/img]


my guess would be save the picture to your computer instead of the codes . :hug:


These are awesome. Hopefully they'll work with Facebook. I don't know what was wrong with the other set. FB just being weird I guess. Thank you for these. Huge hugs. :heart: :hug:

Donna
Image
Water Park || Rec Room || Carnival II TY for siggy BadMoon II. #AllLivesMatter
User avatar
ShadesOfD (116354401)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3985
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Illinois via TEXAS

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby ShadesOfD (116354401) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:03 am

It worked perfectly. Thank you so much.
Image
Water Park || Rec Room || Carnival II TY for siggy BadMoon II. #AllLivesMatter
User avatar
ShadesOfD (116354401)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3985
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Illinois via TEXAS

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby x Sakura x (153080597) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:46 am

sent you a pm BadMoon :hug:
Click mini me underneath me to visit me ! Have a blessed day :hug:

Image
User avatar

x Sakura x (153080597)
YoWorld Level: 122
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 659
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:05 am

x Sakura x (153080597) wrote:sent you a pm BadMoon :hug:


Got it :D. I shall get on it.
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13417
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:06 am

ShadesOfD (116354401) wrote:It worked perfectly. Thank you so much.



Wonderful whoot whoot......the first set the size was way to big. Google and went by corrected size. Tickled it work.
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13417
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:14 pm

x Sakura x (153080597) wrote:sent you a pm BadMoon :hug:


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-153080597][img]https://i.imgur.com/dyuEGzu.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-153080597][img]https://i.imgur.com/pAJ7mWZ.png[/img][/url]


with the background i tried, it was just too much and the flowers couldnt show, so i used my judgement. hope it's all good. :hug:
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13417
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby x Sakura x (153080597) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:55 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
x Sakura x (153080597) wrote:sent you a pm BadMoon :hug:


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-153080597][img]https://i.imgur.com/dyuEGzu.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-153080597][img]https://i.imgur.com/pAJ7mWZ.png[/img][/url]


with the background i tried, it was just too much and the flowers couldnt show, so i used my judgement. hope it's all good. :hug:



i love them! tysm :hug: :hug: :heart:
Click mini me underneath me to visit me ! Have a blessed day :hug:

Image
User avatar

x Sakura x (153080597)
YoWorld Level: 122
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 659
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:31 pm

x Sakura x (153080597) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
x Sakura x (153080597) wrote:sent you a pm BadMoon :hug:


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-153080597][img]https://i.imgur.com/dyuEGzu.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-153080597][img]https://i.imgur.com/pAJ7mWZ.png[/img][/url]


with the background i tried, it was just too much and the flowers couldnt show, so i used my judgement. hope it's all good. :hug:



i love them! tysm :hug: :hug: :heart:



Yah....tysm :hug:
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13417
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:00 pm

lookin good here badmoon!! :hug:
Image

Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 87895
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby XxAreej CorleonexX (187781437) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:30 am

hello. tyvm for your kindness. i would like a siggy fr me.
Address: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... 37&poe=200
i would like it in black and dark pink contrast. tyvm
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving 187781437&poe=200Image[/url]
User avatar
XxAreej CorleonexX (187781437)
YoWorld Level: 44
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2019
 
Forum Posts: 46
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby ChaoticSeas (160142421) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:18 am

Bad Moon Sending you a PM :D
Image

Image

Bestie ♥♥

Click the Heart for my Siggies Image
Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk
You’re enough ❤️
User avatar

ChaoticSeas (160142421)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: May 22, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7275
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ChaoticSeas

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby XxAreej CorleonexX (187781437) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:35 pm

XxAreej CorleonexX (187781437) wrote:hello. tyvm for your kindness. i would like a siggy fr me.
Address: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... 37&poe=200
i would like it in black and dark pink contrast. tyvm

I dont need one now. tyvm tho for event badmoon<3
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving 187781437&poe=200Image[/url]
User avatar
XxAreej CorleonexX (187781437)
YoWorld Level: 44
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2019
 
Forum Posts: 46
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby XxAreej CorleonexX (187781437) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:35 pm

XxAreej CorleonexX (187781437) wrote:hello. tyvm for your kindness. i would like a siggy fr me.
Address: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... 37&poe=200
i would like it in black and dark pink contrast. tyvm

I dont need one now. tyvm tho for event badmoon<3
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving 187781437&poe=200Image[/url]
User avatar
XxAreej CorleonexX (187781437)
YoWorld Level: 44
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2019
 
Forum Posts: 46
Forum Title: YoNovice

Previous

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests