❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

❖❣❖ BadMoons ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖ Reimagined ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Image


Image

Before ordering plz note, if you don't have a globe by your name, i will need you to provide a link you would like attached to your siggy.
It is, the only thing i ask of you. NO forms to fill. IF i inadvertently miss your request, plz, by all means bump it :hug:



I will be concentrating on siggy making more, and on the game less, So feel free to leave your request, I am pretty quick to get em done, No forms to fill out, a brief description of what youre looking for, or the feel of it, or leave it up to me :D anything in particular you wish me to know, or little bits and pieces, totally up to you, i'm pretty flexible :thumbsup:

Also can do Banners (you provide the size), Buttons and Knock Knocks

Additional information: Max size on siggy can be no larger than 500X100, can be smaller, but not larger.
per TOS they CAN NOT be strobing, flashing or animated, these siggys once "discovered" will be Removed by Vikings.



I do offer my services/limited abilities, at no charge.
It just gives me the greatest pleasure, kills my boredom, and makes me happy to help others.
:heart: :hug: :heart:



Image






Thank you SOoooo much MissT for this
beautiful Christmas Siggy, i know i will revert back
to it every Christmas Season :heart:

Image


Ayu and Yoyo's viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51622
created for me by Ayu and Yoyo
Image

Image

https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=224953#p5015334
created for me by Chaotic

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Hand Drawn Computer Art (designs will vary) dependant upon my imagination :D At this point, nature..........
Image



Siggy's Went thru all pgs and pull some of my fav's i have done :love:


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Fall/Halloween
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Image
Last edited by BadMoon (153955457) on Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:17 pm, edited 158 times in total.
Image

Image
click button for siggy shop
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13378
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:41 pm

kudos now that's the way to do these...good luck-I'm sure you will get many requests in the interim while Mrs siggies is away-happy getting busy there :D
Image
Siggy made by Font/Designer

Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 86900
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby MANGO (113705326) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:45 am

This is how I managed to add my link from this tutorial :hug:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1449
Image
User avatar
MANGO (113705326)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1617
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:00 am

I absolutely adorable your siggies, BM and would love one. I'll be back shortly with a small request lol. Just have to get my avatar pic sent to you. Tysm for your kind gesture! :hug: :heart:
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
    Image
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 94524
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:12 pm

MANGO (113705326) wrote:This is how I managed to add my link from this tutorial :hug:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1449


ty :hug: i'll check it out
Image

Image
click button for siggy shop
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13378
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:12 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote: I absolutely adorable your siggies, BM and would love one. I'll be back shortly with a small request lol. Just have to get my avatar pic sent to you. Tysm for your kind gesture! :hug: :heart:



just got home from work, i'll do my bestest :D
Image

Image
click button for siggy shop
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13378
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:25 pm

BadMoon YED (153955457) wrote:
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote: I absolutely adorable your siggies, BM and would love one. I'll be back shortly with a small request lol. Just have to get my avatar pic sent to you. Tysm for your kind gesture! :hug: :heart:



just got home from work, i'll do my bestest :D

Just sent you a PM & no biggie at all darlin'. :D ..whenever u can tackle it.. :heart:
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
    Image
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 94524
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:29 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:
BadMoon YED (153955457) wrote:
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote: I absolutely adorable your siggies, BM and would love one. I'll be back shortly with a small request lol. Just have to get my avatar pic sent to you. Tysm for your kind gesture! :hug: :heart:



just got home from work, i'll do my bestest :D

Just sent you a PM & no biggie at all darlin'. :D ..whenever u can tackle it.. :heart:


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/u88O9HC.png


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/MqfxQw6.jpg


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/qN51O3P.jpg


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/9ChheNM.jpg


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/yi2ZOJr.jpg


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/OIl98CS.jpg


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/zT3HFHc.png


hoping you'll find one :D you like, BUT, if you're still wanting something changed or tweek, something still different, just let me know.
Image

Image
click button for siggy shop
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13378
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:42 pm

BadMoon YED (153955457) wrote:
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:
BadMoon YED (153955457) wrote:
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote: I absolutely adorable your siggies, BM and would love one. I'll be back shortly with a small request lol. Just have to get my avatar pic sent to you. Tysm for your kind gesture! :hug: :heart:



just got home from work, i'll do my bestest :D

Just sent you a PM & no biggie at all darlin'. :D ..whenever u can tackle it.. :heart:


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/u88O9HC.png


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/MqfxQw6.jpg


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/qN51O3P.jpg


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/9ChheNM.jpg


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/yi2ZOJr.jpg


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/OIl98CS.jpg


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/zT3HFHc.png


hoping you'll find one :D you like, BUT, if you're still wanting something changed or tweek, something still different, just let me know.


:shocked: :shocked: Whoa not one but 7 beautiful siggys!!! Thank you so kindly much BD! These are all what I imagined and more!! :hug: :heart: I love them! One to display for the rest of Spring!! :love: Woot! Tysm for your time & creativity. U're simply brilliant! I'm going start displaying them now! :D !!!
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
    Image
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 94524
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:34 pm

re-done :D

Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/y6ZKOeP.png
Image

Image
click button for siggy shop
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13378
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:00 pm

MANGO (113705326) wrote:This is how I managed to add my link from this tutorial :hug:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1449


omgosh :shocked: thank you so much :hug: it worked, i got it :D ty ty ty
Image

Image
click button for siggy shop
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13378
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:40 pm

:party: :party: glad you finally got it to work for you :hug:
This is Manchester: We do things differently here
ImageImage
Don't try to figure me out. It will only exhaust you, you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine
User avatar

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 6978
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ♥ So why don't we go somewhere only we know ♥

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Undecided (185859185) wrote::party: :party: glad you finally got it to work for you :hug:


ikr??? :party: :party: :party: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: happy dance :D
Image

Image
click button for siggy shop
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13378
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:24 pm

BadMoon YED (153955457) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote::party: :party: glad you finally got it to work for you :hug:


ikr??? :party: :party: :party: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: happy dance :D


Image :party:
This is Manchester: We do things differently here
ImageImage
Don't try to figure me out. It will only exhaust you, you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine
User avatar

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 6978
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ♥ So why don't we go somewhere only we know ♥

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:25 pm

Bren can you make a siggy for Bethany she wants one with meerkats-she loved the meerkat..thanks
Image
Siggy made by Font/Designer

Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 86900
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:08 pm

JustJo (106622274) wrote:Bren can you make a siggy for Bethany she wants one with meerkats-she loved the meerkat..thanks



Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/APRwG3n.png


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/6aAFqLO.png


Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/FYeAsPJ.jpg
Image

Image
click button for siggy shop
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13378
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:54 pm

BadMoon YED (153955457) wrote:re-done :D

Image
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/y6ZKOeP.png

I love it ! Thank u so much!! :hug: :heart:
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
    Image
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 94524
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby thirdeye (186195920) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:45 pm

BadMoon these are great! I’d love one! Something with a dark background and I love the way you did o0oEmmerso0o

Could you do one with the name Valos and one with the name VallyVals please! If not that’s okay :hug:
Image
User avatar
thirdeye (186195920)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 13, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 4565
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Probably eating my greens

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby Kazina (140141674) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:55 pm

you super sweetiepie :bye: :heart:

and your signatures are beautiful magic! :rose: :star:
Image
User avatar
Kazina (140141674)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2525
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: Brenda Marie's Simplistic Siggy's

Postby CSXxLacyXxCs (123536660) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:16 pm

May I have a siggy?

Name : Lacy Lady
Color: pink or raspberry with sparkles
Font: Script and readable
with a cat(s) or bunny(s)
No background
with my apt link in it also

Thank you so very much :hug:
Image
User avatar
CSXxLacyXxCs (123536660)
YoWorld Level: 419
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9769
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Next

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests