❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖Fall Siggies

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:18 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Can you make me a sherlock themed one please and thank you !


i shall do my best :hug:
Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9555
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:00 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Can you make me a sherlock themed one please and thank you !



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/lIsbXsn.jpg[/img][/url]
Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9555
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:32 pm

Yay my eye candy :haha:
Image
Image
User avatar

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1914
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: trapped at work or sleeping

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:45 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Yay my eye candy :haha:


he is hott, and that accent is everything :love:
Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9555
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: ❖❣BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❖ CLOSED

Postby Koats (185046372) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:31 am

Hi BadMoon could you please make me a siggy when you get time. The one Mrs made seems to have vanished, I think tiny pics are gone. I'd love just my name Koats in gibberish font. Icy colour or whatever you think. Could you also include link to home. https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70815840 Thanks so much :hug:
Image
User avatar
Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 6059
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Re: ❖❣BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❖ CLOSED

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:37 pm

Koats (185046372) wrote:Hi BadMoon could you please make me a siggy when you get time. The one Mrs made seems to have vanished, I think tiny pics are gone. I'd love just my name Koats in gibberish font. Icy colour or whatever you think. Could you also include link to home. https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70815840 Thanks so much :hug:


:hug:
:D

ok lol, didn't know if you actually wanted a font called gibberish font, but, there was one :D
so it is the first one

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=h70815840][img]https://i.imgur.com/NvtuKaW.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=h70815840][img]https://i.imgur.com/TefRRqy.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=h70815840][img]https://i.imgur.com/6Vv1Ah6.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=h70815840][img]https://i.imgur.com/txZlzAM.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=h70815840][img]https://i.imgur.com/5q2CyDB.png[/img][/url]


any changes, let me know :hug:
Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9555
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Michaela (123232925) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:30 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Yay my eye candy :haha:


he is hott, and that accent is everything :love:

:haha: lol "accent" yay we sound hot!! :D
Image
User avatar
Michaela (123232925)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1446
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: England

Re: ❖❣BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❖ CLOSED

Postby Koats (185046372) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:21 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Koats (185046372) wrote:Hi BadMoon could you please make me a siggy when you get time. The one Mrs made seems to have vanished, I think tiny pics are gone. I'd love just my name Koats in gibberish font. Icy colour or whatever you think. Could you also include link to home. https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70815840 Thanks so much :hug:


:hug:
:D

ok lol, didn't know if you actually wanted a font called gibberish font, but, there was one :D
so it is the first one

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=h70815840][img]https://i.imgur.com/NvtuKaW.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=h70815840][img]https://i.imgur.com/TefRRqy.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=h70815840][img]https://i.imgur.com/6Vv1Ah6.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=h70815840][img]https://i.imgur.com/txZlzAM.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=h70815840][img]https://i.imgur.com/5q2CyDB.png[/img][/url]


any changes, let me know :hug:

Thanks soooo much BadMoon, love them all and I'll use all of them :heart: :hug: :rose:
Image
User avatar
Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 6059
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Re: ❖❣BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❖ CLOSED

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:46 pm

Koats (185046372) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Koats (185046372) wrote:Hi BadMoon could you please make me a siggy when you get time. The one Mrs made seems to have vanished, I think tiny pics are gone. I'd love just my name Koats in gibberish font. Icy colour or whatever you think. Could you also include link to home. https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70815840 Thanks so much :hug:


:hug:
:D

ok lol, didn't know if you actually wanted a font called gibberish font, but, there was one :D
so it is the first one

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=h70815840][img]https://i.imgur.com/NvtuKaW.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=h70815840][img]https://i.imgur.com/TefRRqy.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=h70815840][img]https://i.imgur.com/6Vv1Ah6.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=h70815840][img]https://i.imgur.com/txZlzAM.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=h70815840][img]https://i.imgur.com/5q2CyDB.png[/img][/url]


any changes, let me know :hug:

Thanks soooo much BadMoon, love them all and I'll use all of them :heart: :hug: :rose:


yay :D :hug:
Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9555
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: ❖❣BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❖ CLOSED

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:10 am

Can you make me some Halloween ones ....going through some stuff in real life so if you dont see me using them right away its cause of my job most likely ..thank you :hug:
Image
Image
User avatar

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1914
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: trapped at work or sleeping

Re: ❖❣BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❖ CLOSED

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:18 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Can you make me some Halloween ones ....going through some stuff in real life so if you dont see me using them right away its cause of my job most likely ..thank you :hug:


1st one

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/zI9t59C.jpg[/img][/url]
Last edited by BadMoon (153955457) on Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9555
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: ❖❣BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:37 pm

2nd

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/AVsmgUe.png[/img][/url]



3rd
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/XjoLJ53.jpg[/img][/url]
Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9555
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: ❖❣BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❖

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:56 am

Thank you would it be possible to have one with the font you used in your siggy I love it
Image
Image
User avatar

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1914
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: trapped at work or sleeping

Re: ❖❣BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:44 am

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Thank you would it be possible to have one with the font you used in your siggy I love it

absolutely :hug:
Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9555
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: ❖❣BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:00 am

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Thank you would it be possible to have one with the font you used in your siggy I love it



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/QJwhiFU.png[/img][/url]
Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9555
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: ❖❣BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❖

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:52 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Thank you would it be possible to have one with the font you used in your siggy I love it



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/QJwhiFU.png[/img][/url]

Love it !!! THANK YOU :hug:
Image
Image
User avatar

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1914
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: trapped at work or sleeping

Re: ❖❣BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:18 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Thank you would it be possible to have one with the font you used in your siggy I love it


So very welcome Abby Dawn.


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/QJwhiFU.png[/img][/url]

Love it !!! THANK YOU :hug:
Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9555
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:54 pm

I think I need something cutesy now the bf took me to see a scary movie and yep.im done with scary stuff now
Image
Image
User avatar

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1914
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: trapped at work or sleeping

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:I think I need something cutesy now the bf took me to see a scary movie and yep.im done with scary stuff now


sorry Abby was you wanting a cutsey one, or did you mean for the one your wearing now?
Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9555
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: ❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:09 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:I think I need something cutesy now the bf took me to see a scary movie and yep.im done with scary stuff now


sorry Abby was you wanting a cutsey one, or did you mean for the one your wearing now?

Cutsey in general
Image
Image
User avatar

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1914
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: trapped at work or sleeping

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests