CLOSED

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

CLOSED

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:57 pm

Since they prolly won't release new clothes til tomorrow, I got a few boxes (why the hell not, my HW money is still waiting for good releases LOL) to give away. You can have ALL 4 of these hairs if you know my favorite IN STORE still tree?? First correct answer wins all 4!

MUST HAVE a working link to your apartment and only one guess per person please! Be fair to everyone! GL guys!

Image
Last edited by Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) on Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9003
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:08 pm

Not entering! Very sweet of you to do this giveaway! :balloon: :D :angel:
Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5551
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Here?

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:18 pm

Katherine (121079165) wrote:Not entering! Very sweet of you to do this giveaway! :balloon: :D :angel:

:hug: :hug: honestly thought more peeps would be interested LOL! I mean even if they don't know my rooms, all they gotta do is guess a still in store tree and it's still a small chance! :?:
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9003
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:43 pm

So sweet of you! My guess . . . Massive tree trunk from EK2019?
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5646
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby Sea Urchin (160142421) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:44 pm

Twisted?
Image







>>>>Formally ChaoticSeas <<<<

Image
Bestie ♥♥ Tag Your It!
Wish List
You’re enough ❤️
Image
User avatar

Sea Urchin (160142421)
YoWorld Level: 359
YoWorld Start Date: May 22, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7686
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Former ChaoticSeas

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:06 pm

2 Awesome guesses, and awesome trees, but not my fav :) thanks for playing guys.

Anyone else got a guess?
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9003
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:20 pm

will try my luck since theres so many to pick from :eh:

rainforest tree se2017
or
evil styx tree my2018
Image
Stay sane in an insane world!
User avatar

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 358
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4350
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: stay home stay safe

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:20 pm

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:2 Awesome guesses, and awesome trees, but not my fav :) thanks for playing guys.

Anyone else got a guess?


I was between two, now I'll be watching to see if my other guess was right!
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5646
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:24 pm

BEANS (110735736) wrote:will try my luck since theres so many to pick from :eh:

rainforest tree se2017
or
evil styx tree my2018

One guess only please, but nope neither of those. :hug:

I didn't want to make it too easy, but I do use them all the time, so if anyone has seen any of my rooms (not GE rooms as I use the bonus pt trees usually in those) they have seen the tree.
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9003
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:29 pm

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:will try my luck since theres so many to pick from :eh:

rainforest tree se2017
or
evil styx tree my2018

One guess only please, but nope neither of those. :hug:

I didn't want to make it too easy, but I do use them all the time, so if anyone has seen any of my rooms (not GE rooms as I use the bonus pt trees usually in those) they have seen the tree.


is it the blue tree :?:
Image
Stay sane in an insane world!
User avatar

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 358
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4350
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: stay home stay safe

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:31 pm

BEANS (110735736) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:will try my luck since theres so many to pick from :eh:

rainforest tree se2017
or
evil styx tree my2018

One guess only please, but nope neither of those. :hug:

I didn't want to make it too easy, but I do use them all the time, so if anyone has seen any of my rooms (not GE rooms as I use the bonus pt trees usually in those) they have seen the tree.


is it the blue tree :?:


I'm only letting people choose one tree in one post sorry, I will post a pic when someone else guesses correctly!
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9003
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:40 pm

any of the willow trees?
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 92197
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:44 pm

JustJo (106622274) wrote:any of the willow trees?

No sorry, although willow trees are my favorite in RL, so I might just have to go find you a prize for that guess :hug: thanks for trying!
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9003
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby LindyLou Who (126352247) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:51 pm

Is it Camp Yo Pine tree
Image
User avatar

LindyLou Who (126352247)
YoWorld Level: 393
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8301
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby Loie (9730540) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:52 pm

ooh i'll take a stab at it, but i have to go get the names of trees...
i only need the chocolate hair color though, i have the others
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 392
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5202
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:53 pm

LindyLou Who (126352247) wrote:Is it Camp Yo Pine tree

No sorry! thanks for trying! :hug:
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9003
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby LindyLou Who (126352247) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:57 pm

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
LindyLou Who (126352247) wrote:Is it Camp Yo Pine tree

No sorry! thanks for trying! :hug:


:hug:
Image
User avatar

LindyLou Who (126352247)
YoWorld Level: 393
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8301
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby Loie (9730540) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:57 pm

My guess without spending too much time, is

Tree in Water DJ2018 (there are 3 sizes though, so I'll just go with 3, the largest one)

it's one of my all time favorites
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 392
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5202
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: SPACE BUN HAIRS

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:59 pm

Loie (9730540) wrote:My guess without spending too much time, is

Tree in Water DJ2018 (there are 3 sizes though, so I'll just go with 3, the largest one)

it's one of my all time favorites


Winner Winner Soylent Green Dinner! Thanks for playing all! :hug: :hug:

Image
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9003
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: CLOSED

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:00 am

I would have taken any of those 3 sizes as guess - I use them all, all the time LOL!
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9003
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Next

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests