YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

Play all kinds of Forum games here!

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

Postby BykaChic (134177197) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:25 pm

MzCongeniality (113808035) wrote:I need to make a few repayments to YoWorld and every time I click on the green repayment button nothing happens, can anyone please tell me how to send these payments...I have contacted support 3 times and have not heard back and I have had my account a long time so I sure don't want to lose it....Help please!!

Not sure what you mean by repayment. Does it say you owe money? Is it something that has to be done within Facebook?
"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me......"

BykaChic (134177197)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 10082
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

Postby BustyLaRoo (14214120) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:00 pm

Reading through here I see many people with the same issue as me. I upgraded my phone and can't find our download yopass. The old device bricked. I have no access to the yopass app and can't play yoworld for months now. I sent in a picture of my ID twice. My Facebook name has my married name added to the end. And so is different than my name on my ID. How do I reach a Viking to resolve this? I've continued to pay for VIP, supporting a game I can't even play for 4 months at this point. Help please
take the high road... there is less traffic!
BustyLaRoo

BustyLaRoo (14214120)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 368
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread: YoPass

Postby LucyLu (168126973) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:32 am

Viking Jess wrote:YoPass is an authenticator app for YoWorld. It allows you to set up an additional layer of security for your YoWorld account, so even if your Facebook account was compromised, an intruder cannot gain access to your game. You can disable the extra security at any time.

The app generates a new security code every 30 seconds, and whenever you try to play YoWorld you must enter the current code that is only found within your version of the app. For your convenience, we will automatically save your current internet browser so that you don't need to enter your security code again for 7 days, but if you play from a different computer or internet browser (like an attacker would), or clear your settings, it needs to be re-entered.

- Works on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and compatible Android devices.
- Simple interface, very easy to use!
- The only trusted way to keep your YoWorld account safe.
- 100% free.

YoPass Installation Guide

To enable YoPass on your account, follow this guide:

1. Click the Settings above the game.

2. Navigate to Account Settings.

3. Scroll down to YoPass and click "Enable".

4. Note down your link code, then use the links to head to the app store on your device (or do it on your phone manually)

5. Download the app.

6. Open the App.

7. Tap "Enter Link Code"

8. Enter the link code from back in step 3.

9. Enter your security code from the app into the box on the Settings > Account Settings tab.

10. You are now protected by YoPass. Every 7 days or every time your browser information changes, you will be asked to enter your security code from your phone/tablet.

Reminder: If you are selling or formatting your phone/tablet, make sure you disable YoPass on the Settings > Account Settings tab FIRST, or you will have to contact us to remove it. In order for our support team to remove the extra security from your account, we will need to verify who you are, and it can take a little time.

Download Links

iOS link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yopass/id898801070?mt=8
Android link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rld.yopass

FAQ

Can I use YoPass on Blackberry or other similar devices.
    It's iOS and Android only for the moment.

What happens if I lose my phone?
    You will need to contact our team and go through a stringent security check to get a new code.

Can I turn YoPass off?
    Yes, at any time, as long as you still have access to the YoPass app.

It keeps asking me for my code?!
    It's possible your computer isn't accepting cookies, which is an important part of YoPass. If you need help in doing so, try this guide. It's a little old but the information should still be relevant: https://www.ec.kingston.com/ecom/config ... Cookie.htm

I lost my access to yoworld i had that app and everything was fine untill my phone didn’t broke. I got new phone and i lost access to it :( . I send many times requests with my ID to yoworld to fix it but nothing yet :( please help me
LucyLu (168126973)
YoWorld Level: 222
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 30, 2010

Forum Posts: 5
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Previous

Return to Forum Games