[SUGGESTIONS] Upcoming Themes - 2019!

Play all kinds of Forum games here!

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Upcoming Themes - 2019!

Postby Rainy (9155341) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:59 pm

EXQ2 (126708002) wrote:Anything is fine with me. As long as it gets my attention - don't bore me.

alot of good idea's here...but sad to say (love this game and have since 09) don't think BVG can do any of them right....lack of PASSION and QUALITY...is what is missing these days ...for month's now....the clothing is awful...if fact alot of the items put out is lacking good quality...and this is so darn sad....more things are becoming yocash....which is ok if the QUALITY was good...haven't bought anything in so long and thats not like me...lol...yep agree with the guy I quoted.....GET OUR ATTENTION........
Oh and by the way the gem event prizes....are terrible....am giving up on them...know I am not the only one...

Rainy (9155341)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 327
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Billie (1638929) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:31 pm

how about a theme outer worldly like on a distant planet. not like the space theme we have had but something like an actual whole other world the possibilities are endless for that its like anything goes cause the weirder the better :)
Billie (1638929)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2008

Forum Posts: 2
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby XxCHARLxX (102501161) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:48 am

Rainy (9155341) wrote:
EXQ2 (126708002) wrote:Anything is fine with me. As long as it gets my attention - don't bore me.

alot of good idea's here...but sad to say (love this game and have since 09) don't think BVG can do any of them right....lack of PASSION and QUALITY...is what is missing these days ...for month's now....the clothing is awful...if fact alot of the items put out is lacking good quality...and this is so darn sad....more things are becoming yocash....which is ok if the QUALITY was good...haven't bought anything in so long and thats not like me...lol...yep agree with the guy I quoted.....GET OUR ATTENTION........
Oh and by the way the gem event prizes....are terrible....am giving up on them...know I am not the only one...

i have to agree sadly i like the more up to date clothing but so much lacks style
i have HH ive brought and ended up getting one in a gem box these events whilst start off ok get boring and you cant get rid of the items no one wants them
on the subjest of themes PLEASE dont do underwater again .... :sad:
XxCHARLxX (102501161)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: May 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 269

PLEASE REAS: [SUGGESTIONS] Upcoming Themes - 2019!

Postby j (175036733) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:03 pm

When YoWorld staff creates themes that have meaning and history behind them, I imagine that YoWorld sales increase and participation sky rockets. Themes like the Queen Anne Christmas theme was brilliant!! There was actual history behind it with well thought out furniture and decor.

Themes that include historical ornate furniture and decor are my favorite!!

I loved the southern romance theme, Mississippi, White House, mafia, legends.

WE WANT TO SEE ORNATE DETAILED HOUSES WHEN YOUWORLD WAS YOVILLE. Large staircases with large windows and detailed walls.

Costumes need to be improved also!!! Better shapes to the characters, longer constumes, more detailed!

Thank you for reading this!
j (175036733)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 23, 2011

Forum Posts: 8

Postby j (175036733) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:07 pm

I AGREE COMPLETELY WITH YOU! The details are lacking in the designs and costumes!

YoWorld asks for a lot of money but do not give us what we want! So many more gamers would purchase if the furniture, costumes and hair was absolutely with it.

What I do not understand is why the purchasable characters have elaborate costumes but YoWorld staff cannot create those same costumes for players??????
j (175036733)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 23, 2011

Forum Posts: 8

Postby XxCHARLxX (102501161) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:19 am

and WHY are people wanting iceland theme didnt we get enough winter themes already cant be doing ice couches and chairs again along with stalagmites
ughhhh
XxCHARLxX (102501161)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: May 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 269

Postby Faye (111594206) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:35 pm

This year I'm hoping for a few Original Themes, not repeats.
Just a few suggestions that I would love to see. :?:

A Pet Store :cat: :dog
A Supermarket (I know we've had one decent store)
Children's Birthday Party, this will give us some cute kids.
A Playground

I also wish the Homes always came with front/back yards, living room, kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms. ;)

Thank you for giving us stairs, doors and windows. :thumbsup:

Faye (111594206)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 89
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby GoonieGirl (187533408) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:47 pm

Faye (111594206) wrote:This year I'm hoping for a few Original Themes, not repeats.
Just a few suggestions that I would love to see. :?:

A Pet Store :cat: :dog
A Supermarket (I know we've had one decent store)
Children's Birthday Party, this will give us some cute kids.
A Playground

I also wish the Homes always came with front/back yards, living room, kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms. ;)

Thank you for giving us stairs, doors and windows. :thumbsup:

lol i been wanting a pet store, a super market and a playground as well.
GoonieGirl (187533408)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 25, 2017

Forum Posts: 201
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Yorkie Girl (118594302) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:22 am

be cool if yoworld got a guingpig. could even use the chinchilla in its cage just do different colours like white n brown, white n black, all black and all brown plus change colour of the cage from the chinchilla yellow cage ;)
Yorkie Girl (118594302)
YoWorld Level: 196
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 13
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Darc (10706921) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:10 am

Hi-
Because there are 14 pages, I apologize for not reading the entire thread in case this has been mentioned-
My thought/suggestion is on the same line and could run as a co-theme to the 50's theme going on right now.
"Drive-In Movie Theatre"
I have one set up in my yo-world using a jousting field, white board and random cars, w/ a circus pop corn stand.
However, it would be really neat to have a property set up for this kind of space! Night-time with stars out maybe... :night:
Property: 3 room.
*Entrance with ticket booth area
*Field (groomed with "rows" for parking and screen placement)
*A Snackbar
*Add rest-rooms, projection room and-or cooking area for expanded property option. :)
This opens a multitude of decorating options.
Ticket booth, movie advertising "posters" from the creature feature era.
Landscaping/low lighting, movie marquee (Classic big arrow marquee that reads "Drive-In")
Old 50's cars, Screens, Speakers/Speaker posts...
Popcorn, "diner" style snackbar with food options.
Movie projectors, light beams, starry night sky.
Clothes from the already existing 50's theme with added "teen" attire... Poodle skirts, bobby socks, ponytails-
Boys cuffed jeans/white tee's/leather jackets and slicked back hair. 50's cars.
Then outfits for "staff". Car-hop waitress, short order cook with paper hat. Ticket seller uniform.
(Think "Grease" but without saying it, due to copyright infringements) lol
I'm hoping this sounds like fun to folks and maybe we'll see it in the "line up" in the future!
I think 50's Americana/nostalgia is very popular and it would be a successful and profitable theme!
Thanks for reading/considering!
Darci
Darc (10706921)
YoWorld Level: 239
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 7

Postby Darc (10706921) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:14 am

Lacy (123536660) wrote:
Baby Driver (14664846) wrote:Also please consider a drive-in movie theme.

I like this idea :thumbsup:

After Posting my Drive-In Movie themed idea- I saw Baby Driver mentioned it back on page 6! (or was it 7?? lol Can't tell now that I quoting it! lol)
But yay! There are 2 of us who've mentioned it! :D :bye: :thumbsup:
Darc (10706921)
YoWorld Level: 239
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 7

Postby CheleBelle FFM (9867074) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:26 pm

Tara Lee (126161291) wrote:Seen someone post this on the other thread regarding themes...why not a skip a theme and update basic furnishings? Wall hangings, couches, chairs, dining sets and bath items....not all decorators want to do a theme, some like to mix and match with basic items. None of those categories have been updated since Zynga.

THIS IS THE BEST IDEA I'VE SEEN IN FOREVER!!! DO IT!!!
CheleBelle FFM (9867074)
YoWorld Level: 347
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 1

Postby xBlackBeautyBBx (116089399) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:31 pm

http://www.purecostumes.com/mm5/graphic ... full_1.jpg

Jamaican Flags as hh. Jamaican humming bird as Item. Jamaican clothing in wears please! IRIE :thumbsup:
BLACK BEAUTY BB

xBlackBeautyBBx (116089399)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 12

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:37 pm

CheleBelle FFM (9867074) wrote:
Tara Lee (126161291) wrote:Seen someone post this on the other thread regarding themes...why not a skip a theme and update basic furnishings? Wall hangings, couches, chairs, dining sets and bath items....not all decorators want to do a theme, some like to mix and match with basic items. None of those categories have been updated since Zynga.

THIS IS THE BEST IDEA I'VE SEEN IN FOREVER!!! DO IT!!!

Yep, some of us have been saying this forever .. oh and especially that Home Goods Section .. that could do with a massive overhaul. Nothing wrong with what's there currently, but it does need added to.. telephones, vacuums, irons, ironing boards, washing machines and dryers, just to mention a few things .. all that stuff should be staple and not just theme related.
ImageImage

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 388
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 2741
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:40 pm

I know I sound like a broken record because I keep bringing it up, but it's not just for myself, it's for the many other players who have been asking too.

The old favourite - Roof Tiles.

OK, you say you can't do this, that and the next thing due to "layering" .. Roof tiles, pre-made roofs in differing sizes, even wall tiles, with a roof design on them and instead of being straight, make them angled .. Would that work ? :eh:
ImageImage

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 388
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 2741
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby AJ Lee (186370811) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:14 pm

Getting sick and tired of this game

Themes are cool but these events and daily vote things have got to go

Just added 3 more new buddies whom have agreed. They and myself are getting sick of this game due to the vote challenge BS. If I want to buy a property I will, I set up my new property and then Yo wants me to take everything out of my property to set it up in a FREE same property!!! WTF is wrong with yoville now. Oh simple answer they changed their name to dumba$$'s.......Block and ban me if yooooooo would like just saying people are sick of these events!!!!
AJ Lee (186370811)
YoWorld Level: 125
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 13, 2015

Forum Posts: 14

Postby Trish (121824430) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:14 am

I want a complete Shabby Chic theme. I fell in love with it when a friend managed to do her first room in it. Items were available as tier prizes in a gem game, I think. :D :cat:

Trish (121824430)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 111
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:21 am

I am posting some videos to show what I think of when I hear "fashion forward" though I realize that these *were* fashion forward at the time they were made, maybe right with the pulse now. ;) But these videos do show trends. PAY ATTENTION TO SMALL DETAIL like pants cuffs, shirt tucks, jewelry and how it is worn etc. EVERYTHING!

The colors! :drool: The patterns! (The WAY they are mixed!) :drool: The hairstyles! :drool: The makeup on the chick with the white boots, neon pink boom boom shorts and neon yellow top! (Maybe not the axe though!) The red one piece, (that cut and those lines tho...*swoon*) and the matching earrings! The dude's floral suit!!!!! SOFI TUKKER - Batsh*t (Official Video)
https://youtu.be/VDndE432GpU

The patterns, the details (pants cuffs etc.) the hairstyles! Maybe not the wierd raised white discs makeup though, maybe white dots instead? (I probably wouldn't release the diamond shaped fan handhelds though. Or the turntable hats! Please not those!) Willy William - La La La (Official Music Video) https://youtu.be/t6GgV5wYXn4

Maybe keep the turbans but NOT the turntables! Image

The colors, the accessories, the way it is all put together! The male hairstyles! The female hairs that we really don't have good representation for in game! (I really like the red and black shirt with the jacket later on in the video and that very first patterned robe/shirt the silver fox is wearing!) J Balvin, Willy William - Mi Gente (Official Video)
https://youtu.be/wnJ6LuUFpMo Posting images to show clothes and some of the hair. Watch the video for the rest this is NOT nearly all!

The white fringed jacket! :drool: The little girl's hair! The different take on zombies! (This song came about before Mi Gente which I linked up thare!) Willy William - Voodoo Song (Official Music Video)
https://youtu.be/1CXrYuLRmgM

Last edited by Katherine (121079165) on Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 3016
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:48 am

Here's another video showing colors and cuts to look at. I am posting these videos because not only are they fashion forward but some are LatinX too. Which we don't really have in YoWorld right now. Mostly I want you to look at the color combos and patterns in this video! (No this particular song isn't really my style given the hookah usage and thuggish attitude. But the colors and patterns are worth the time.) There's some floral prints and a matching shirt and top that are nice! There's also some really cute little tops in this! Most of the dudes aren't really much fashionwise though. Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin - I Like It [Official Music Video] https://youtu.be/xTlNMmZKwpA

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 3016
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:41 am

Katherine (121079165) wrote:I am posting some videos to show what I think of when I hear "fashion forward" though I realize that these *were* fashion forward at the time they were made, maybe right with the pulse now. ;) But these videos do show trends. PAY ATTENTION TO SMALL DETAIL like pants cuffs, shirt tucks, jewelry and how it is worn etc. EVERYTHING!

The colors! :drool: The patterns! (The WAY they are mixed!) :drool: The hairstyles! :drool: The makeup on the chick with the white boots, neon pink boom boom shorts and neon yellow top! (Maybe not the axe though!) The red one piece, (that cut and those lines tho...*swoon*) and the matching earrings! The dude's floral suit!!!!! SOFI TUKKER - Batsh*t (Official Video)

Quite unique styles and really takes it all outside the box! It's certainly different.
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 6982
Forum Title: YoDedicated

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games