Rate the Signature Above You

Play all kinds of Forum games here!

Rate the Signature Above You

Postby mauiencar (104164330) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:00 am

Rate the person above you's signature on a scale of 1 to 10. :D You can also add a short comment, if you want to. ;)
It's fine if your signature doesn't have a picture in it, you can still join. :thumbsup:
For those who don't know how to put on a signature, please refer to the instructions below. :)
Viking Jess wrote:Want to customize your posts with a signature?
Click the 'User Control Panel' button on the top left of the screen (Under Board Index)
Click the Profile tab, then click the Edit Signature link on the left side of the screen
Type your signature and submit!
Remember: signatures may contain a maximum of 3 lines of text and 1 image no larger than 100kb, 500x100px
Last edited by mauiencar (104164330) on Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
Anwesha • Ash • Divya • Eloryn • Greg • Kira • Laudy Daudy • Liam • Lisalishus • Mizz Libra • Mr Savage • Mrs Poker
MsPhantom • Nick • not theFATHER • Peach • Selcouth • shaggy • Somer • Stardust • WittchyBoo • YoJohn • Yoyo
User avatar
mauiencar (104164330)
YoWorld Level: 229
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5900
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:07 am

10

;)
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9551
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby mauiencar (104164330) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:11 am

10. :D
Anwesha • Ash • Divya • Eloryn • Greg • Kira • Laudy Daudy • Liam • Lisalishus • Mizz Libra • Mr Savage • Mrs Poker
MsPhantom • Nick • not theFATHER • Peach • Selcouth • shaggy • Somer • Stardust • WittchyBoo • YoJohn • Yoyo
User avatar
mauiencar (104164330)
YoWorld Level: 229
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5900
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:12 am

Wait what? Boredom much, eh :haha:
10
I guess I've picked up some unnecessary weirdness there, how do I cancel subscription?
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5233
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:12 am

10 :D
But I don't have any image for my signature.

“An eye for an eye, and the whole world would be blind.”

― Kahlil Gibran


ImageImage
User avatar

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 396
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 12231
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: The Land of Pots and Kettles.

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:14 am

You don't need to have image... I like quotes :hug:
10
I guess I've picked up some unnecessary weirdness there, how do I cancel subscription?
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5233
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby TipsyTurvy (185712917) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:14 am

10 10 10~
:haha: :hug:
Image
ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ sɪɢɢʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
User avatar
TipsyTurvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2342
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Under the duvet covers

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby mauiencar (104164330) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:16 am

TL Kira (187264144) wrote:Wait what? Boredom much, eh :haha:
10

There was a thread like this too in the original forums. :thumbsup:
10 for TipsyTurvy! :D
Anwesha • Ash • Divya • Eloryn • Greg • Kira • Laudy Daudy • Liam • Lisalishus • Mizz Libra • Mr Savage • Mrs Poker
MsPhantom • Nick • not theFATHER • Peach • Selcouth • shaggy • Somer • Stardust • WittchyBoo • YoJohn • Yoyo
User avatar
mauiencar (104164330)
YoWorld Level: 229
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5900
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:17 am

mauiencar (104164330) wrote:
TL Kira (187264144) wrote:Wait what? Boredom much, eh :haha:
10

There was a thread like this too in the original forums. :thumbsup:

My apologies, I didn't dare to get anywhere near forums in general until last year :haha:
I guess I've picked up some unnecessary weirdness there, how do I cancel subscription?
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5233
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:27 am

10
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23432
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:33 am

10 ... sorry i don't have one... don't know how to do one
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9668
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby mauiencar (104164330) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:39 am

Theresa (122233016) wrote:10 ... sorry i don't have one... don't know how to do one

Please check this out. ;)
Viking Jess wrote:Want to customize your posts with a signature?
Click the 'User Control Panel' button on the top left of the screen (Under Board Index)
Click the Profile tab, then click the Edit Signature link on the left side of the screen
Type your signature and submit!
Remember: signatures may contain a maximum of 3 lines of text and 1 image no larger than 100kb, 500x100px
Anwesha • Ash • Divya • Eloryn • Greg • Kira • Laudy Daudy • Liam • Lisalishus • Mizz Libra • Mr Savage • Mrs Poker
MsPhantom • Nick • not theFATHER • Peach • Selcouth • shaggy • Somer • Stardust • WittchyBoo • YoJohn • Yoyo
User avatar
mauiencar (104164330)
YoWorld Level: 229
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5900
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:43 am

mauiencar (104164330) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:10 ... sorry i don't have one... don't know how to do one

Please check this out. ;)
Viking Jess wrote:Want to customize your posts with a signature?
Click the 'User Control Panel' button on the top left of the screen (Under Board Index)
Click the Profile tab, then click the Edit Signature link on the left side of the screen
Type your signature and submit!
Remember: signatures may contain a maximum of 3 lines of text and 1 image no larger than 100kb, 500x100px

If you'd like a neat image to go with it, there are many siggy designers on forum, I'm sure you know some of them. :thumbsup:
I guess I've picked up some unnecessary weirdness there, how do I cancel subscription?
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5233
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:52 am

TL Kira (187264144) wrote:
mauiencar (104164330) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:10 ... sorry i don't have one... don't know how to do one

Please check this out. ;)
Viking Jess wrote:Want to customize your posts with a signature?
Click the 'User Control Panel' button on the top left of the screen (Under Board Index)
Click the Profile tab, then click the Edit Signature link on the left side of the screen
Type your signature and submit!
Remember: signatures may contain a maximum of 3 lines of text and 1 image no larger than 100kb, 500x100px

If you'd like a neat image to go with it, there are many siggy designers on forum, I'm sure you know some of them. :thumbsup:

ah thankyou both i will have a look! yes lots of you have brilliant ones! ;) ... i think my fav is Miss TiFied she does brilliant ones and also pics she has sent like for peoples Birthdays etc. :D :heart:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9668
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:09 am

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
TL Kira (187264144) wrote:
mauiencar (104164330) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:10 ... sorry i don't have one... don't know how to do one

Please check this out. ;)
Viking Jess wrote:Want to customize your posts with a signature?
Click the 'User Control Panel' button on the top left of the screen (Under Board Index)
Click the Profile tab, then click the Edit Signature link on the left side of the screen
Type your signature and submit!
Remember: signatures may contain a maximum of 3 lines of text and 1 image no larger than 100kb, 500x100px

If you'd like a neat image to go with it, there are many siggy designers on forum, I'm sure you know some of them. :thumbsup:

ah thankyou both i will have a look! yes lots of you have brilliant ones! ;) ... i think my fav is Miss TiFied she does brilliant ones and also pics she has sent like for peoples Birthdays etc. :D :heart:

:gift: :hug: :love:
“Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” ~ Desmond Tutu

Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6541
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:15 am

10 :hug:
I guess I've picked up some unnecessary weirdness there, how do I cancel subscription?
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5233
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:25 am

TL Kira (187264144) wrote:10 :hug:

OML......have I inadvertently been sucked-in Kira? :shocked: :D :haha: :haha:

Image

:hug: :love:
“Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” ~ Desmond Tutu

Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6541
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby mauiencar (104164330) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:30 am

10. :) Dreamy, I like it. :D
Anwesha • Ash • Divya • Eloryn • Greg • Kira • Laudy Daudy • Liam • Lisalishus • Mizz Libra • Mr Savage • Mrs Poker
MsPhantom • Nick • not theFATHER • Peach • Selcouth • shaggy • Somer • Stardust • WittchyBoo • YoJohn • Yoyo
User avatar
mauiencar (104164330)
YoWorld Level: 229
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5900
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby Katrina (173597498) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:47 am

10 nice
User avatar

Katrina (173597498)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 22, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 1366
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Sitting next to my cat fighting for the keyboard.

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:54 am

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
TL Kira (187264144) wrote:10 :hug:

OML......have I inadvertently been sucked-in Kira? :shocked: :D :haha: :haha:

Image

:hug: :love:

I said nothing... :D

10! I love how simple it is... plus, cats. :love:
I guess I've picked up some unnecessary weirdness there, how do I cancel subscription?
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5233
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Next

Return to Forum Games