[NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Play all kinds of Forum games here!

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby Belle (187575955) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:41 am

How do i post pictures? Ty
[img][/img]
Belle (187575955)
YoWorld Level: 28
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2017

Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:24 pm

Belle (187575955) wrote:How do i post pictures? Ty

Welcome to the forum, Belle!

Check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=130230

If you have any questions or trouble, feel free to pm me~! :bye:

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 17082
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby joseph m (183014786) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:30 pm

my house was taken and i didnt get a chance to finsh it.
joseph m (183014786)
YoWorld Level: 138
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2012

Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:35 pm

joseph m (183014786) wrote:my house was taken and i didnt get a chance to finsh it.

Do you mean the homefront for the Decor Challenge? You will receive it at the end of the challenge sequence! :thumbsup:

Postby Bonnie (187509615) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:47 pm

We want the option of deleting old room décor challenges when a new one starts!
Bonnie (187509615)
YoWorld Level: 166
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 15, 2017

Forum Posts: 5

Postby Yuri Katsuki (186433464) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:00 am

:angel: Hello :angel:
Yuri Katsuki
Yuri Katsuki (186433464)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 25, 2015

Forum Posts: 505
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Lil Nipply (126579776) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:54 pm

Hello to all you new peeps! We love seeing your faces in here. :thumbsup:

If you're arguing with a woman and she says "wow", you might want to run......
I'm street smart. Sesame Street smart.
Lil Nipply (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 27931
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby ShellyV (10657330) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:58 pm

Hi, I hope this is the right place! The calendar with daily coins and opening daily chance to get to collecting a gift is gone from my account. Can someone help?
ShellyV (10657330)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 12
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby patty (116552767) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Sam (185653442) wrote:Welcome to YoWorld if there are any new players reading :heart:

I am new. How do I get friends ?
patty (116552767)
YoWorld Level: 59
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 23, 2009

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:26 pm

patty (116552767) wrote:
Sam (185653442) wrote:Welcome to YoWorld if there are any new players reading :heart:

I am new. How do I get friends ?

Hi Patty!! Welcome to Yo and to the forum! The best way to make new friends is to join events, or host your own event!! You can also socialize out front of Altons and ask for new buddies.

GL!! Happy Gaming! :bye:

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:50 am

I'm finding that I'm glad I came back to this game and I came to the forums. I've met a lot of great people and was able to learn a lot of nifty things! But... My Bronze Supporter thingy is gone! Why? :'( anyways... Welcome to any new players or returning players. Hope to see you all in the game!

Stacey (186047797)
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 18, 2014

Forum Posts: 428
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:19 am

Stacey (186047797) wrote:I'm finding that I'm glad I came back to this game and I came to the forums. I've met a lot of great people and was able to learn a lot of nifty things! But... My Bronze Supporter thingy is gone! Why? :'( anyways... Welcome to any new players or returning players. Hope to see you all in the game!

Welcome back to the game and to the forum!! We love returning players!! :bye: :D

The Supporter badges are linked to yocash purchases in a 30 day period. The original thread with the details is here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9246

Now would be a good time to address a change you will notice in the forum as of today. For those players that have supported the game financially in the last 30 days, you will be recognized with either a bronze, silver or gold supporter badge. In order to receive a bronze badge, you will need to have spent between $5 and $25 in the last 30 days. For a silver badge, have spent between $25 and $50 in the last 30 days. And finally, for a gold badge, have spent more than $50

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:39 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
Stacey (186047797) wrote:I'm finding that I'm glad I came back to this game and I came to the forums. I've met a lot of great people and was able to learn a lot of nifty things! But... My Bronze Supporter thingy is gone! Why? :'( anyways... Welcome to any new players or returning players. Hope to see you all in the game!

Welcome back to the game and to the forum!! We love returning players!! :bye: :D

The Supporter badges are linked to yocash purchases in a 30 day period. The original thread with the details is here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9246

Now would be a good time to address a change you will notice in the forum as of today. For those players that have supported the game financially in the last 30 days, you will be recognized with either a bronze, silver or gold supporter badge. In order to receive a bronze badge, you will need to have spent between $5 and $25 in the last 30 days. For a silver badge, have spent between $25 and $50 in the last 30 days. And finally, for a gold badge, have spent more than $50

but I have made YoCash purchases recently...

Stacey (186047797)

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:06 pm

Stacey (186047797) wrote:
Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:

but I have made YoCash purchases recently...

You can check your Transaction Log at the top of your game screen. If you have spent (at least) $5 in the past 30 days (not including VIP membership) and you have earned a Supporter badge, you should send a ticket to the staff using the HELP tab. Include your player ID from here on the forum.

GL! :bye:

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:55 pm

Stacey (186047797)

Postby xDreamalilDreamx (181034815) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:57 pm

Viking Jess wrote:Welcome!

Welcome, one and all, to the YoWorld Community Forums! On behalf of the whole Big Viking team and everyone here, we hope you enjoy your visit!

Here, you can share feedback and suggestions with each other (and with the YoWorld team!), enter contests (and host your own!), post wishlists, buy and sell items, show off your Yo creations, report bugs, and ask all the questions you want. If whatever you want to talk about has to do with YoWorld, it's welcome! (And if it doesn't, head on over to the General Discussions section.)

The Rules

Before you get started, please know that we have rules in place to ensure everyone has the best time we possibly can together. They mostly boil down to be kind and respectful to each other, but there are a few other things you should be aware of, too.

You can (and should) check them out by clicking here!

The Viking Team

You might notice some posts with an orange background, and the posters' names in green. These are the Vikings! We're members of the YoWorld team at Big Viking Games.

Viking Jess & Viking David
    Image Image

^ That's us! We're YoWorld's Community Managers, which means we're the Vikings who hang out here most. Our job is to keep you up to date on everything going on in YoWorld, and we're also your voice on the YoWorld team! We take your feedback and make sure the right Vikings hear about it so we can make better decisions for you. No pressure!

But there are more of us! From time to time, you might see other Vikings here too. Say hi if you can - they're here to help! Here are a few of the Vikings who hang out here most often:

Adam, Andrew, Maverick, and Tristan make up our Player Happiness team. They're the people who answer when you contact us using the Help tab!

Reggie, Sarah, and Josh are members of our Content team, involved with getting new items out.

How To?

If you head on over to the Forums Board index, you may notice that we have a whole section for questions and "how to"s! There, you'll find answers to questions like "how do I post a picture to the forums?", and "what's a Lock Code?"

For now, here are some quick tips to get you started in the Forums.

If you want to ask a question or start a discussion, you can make a thread by:
    Navigating to the applicable Forum Board
    Clicking the red 'New Topic' button located in the top left, or bottom left of the page
    Making a title on what the subject of your question is
    Asking your question in an understandable format
    Clicking the 'Submit' button on the lower right hand side of the text box

Want to comment on an already existing thread?
    Open the thread you want to comment on
    Click the red 'Reply' button located on the top and bottom of the page
    Type what you want to say and click Submit

Want to reply to a certain person's post? You can do this by:
    Finding the post you want to reply to
    Clicking the 'Quote' button on the upper right side of that post
    Typing your reply after the
tag and click Submit
Remember: be respectful!

Want to edit your post?
Find the post you want to edit
Click on the top right of the post where it says 'Edit'
Change the text to what you want it to say, and click 'Save'

Want to customize your posts with a signature?
Click the 'User Control Panel' button on the top left of the screen (Under Board Index)
Click the Profile tab, then click the Edit Signature link on the left side of the screen
Type your signature and submit!
Remember: signatures may contain a maximum of 3 lines of text and 1 image no larger than 100kb, 500x100px

Want to talk to someone privately?
Go to the profile of the person you want to talk to privately
Click the 'Send Private Message' button located on the right side of their profile, under their profile picture
Type in the Subject/Title of what you want to say, and also the actual message
Remember: be respectful!

Some people have different titles above their avatar. What determines that?
Your Forum Title is determined by the number of posts you've reached!
0 posts: YoShy
1 posts: YoNewbie
10 posts: YoRookie
25 posts: YoNovice
100 posts: YoApprentice
250 posts: YoRegular
500 posts: YoSupporter
1000 posts: YoFollower
1500 posts: YoFan
2000 posts: YoAdmirer
2500 posts: YoLover
3000 posts: YoAficionado
4000 posts: YoGroupie
5000 posts: YoDedicated
7500 posts: YoEnthusiast
10000 posts: YoBeliever
12500 posts: YoWild
15000 posts: YoFiend
17500 posts: YoAddict
20000 posts: YoCrazy
25000 posts: YoManiac
999999 posts: Nobody knows... You'll have to post more to find out!

Where Do I Start?

Want to discuss something about YoWorld? YoWorld Discussions is the place for you!

Have a question to ask? "How To" and General Game Play Questions is a great place for answers!

Do you feel lucky? Enter a contest in Official YoWorld Events & Contests, or try your luck in Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests!

Get creative and find inspiration over in Yo-Creator's Corner!

Problems are best reported through a ticket, but Bugs & Bug Reporting could have answers while you wait!

Have some sweet things to trade? Trading could get you some great deals!

If you're on the go, you might like YoWorld Mobile Companion App!

Play a game over in Forum Games!

Or, head on over to General Discussions for anything non-Yo-related!

Get started by introducing yourself in the thread below! It's nice to meet you, and we hope you enjoy your stay here :heart:[/quote]
I am writing on behalf of Tina Renee! She was dismissed from the game and now I worry I will be as well because she has been a gamer of Yoworld for 9 years and I have been playing for 10 years. Surely you would not dismiss just anyone from the game??? So may I ask what can get you dismissed from the game?? I have put a lot of money and time into this game and would hate this to happen to me. So, can you please explain how a person can be dismissed from Yoworld permanently?

xDreamalilDreamx (181034815)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2011

Postby Kooksfordaysss (177188591) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:36 pm

Kooksfordaysss (177188591)
YoWorld Level: 206
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 26, 2011

Forum Posts: 2

Postby CECE (120811839) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:48 pm

PLEASE I DONT UNDERSTAND WHERE TO GO TO REPORT ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH MY GAME.MY FAIRYTAIL HOUSE .IS ALL MESSED UP. I DOWN LOAD TO THE SAVE MY 3rd room AND TWO ROOMS CAME UP AT THE SAME MY STARTER ROOM FROM LONG AGO. AND MY CASTLE 3RD ROOM I LOST ALL OF IT ITS NOT THERE ANYMAORE I MEAN I DONT HAVE THE 3RD ROOM AT ALL LOST YO CASH AS WELL .WHEN I SAVED. NOW WHEN I TRY TO VISIT MY 3RD ROOM , ITS GOES TO A STARTER ROOM APT. IT WONT LET ME KEEP MY HOME ROOM IT ALSO GOES TO THE STARTER ROOM. I LOST EVERY THING I BOUGHT , AND YO CASH WOULD YOU PLEASE FIX IT SO I CAN MY STUFF BACK TY SUSAN.. PS ..JUST FOR THR RECORD IVE LOST WHOLE HOMES

CECE (120811839)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 3

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:22 pm

CECE (120811839) wrote:PLEASE I DONT UNDERSTAND WHERE TO GO TO REPORT ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH MY GAME.MY FAIRYTAIL HOUSE .IS ALL MESSED UP. I DOWN LOAD TO THE SAVE MY 3rd room AND TWO ROOMS CAME UP AT THE SAME MY STARTER ROOM FROM LONG AGO. AND MY CASTLE 3RD ROOM I LOST ALL OF IT ITS NOT THERE ANYMAORE I MEAN I DONT HAVE THE 3RD ROOM AT ALL LOST YO CASH AS WELL .WHEN I SAVED. NOW WHEN I TRY TO VISIT MY 3RD ROOM , ITS GOES TO A STARTER ROOM APT. IT WONT LET ME KEEP MY HOME ROOM IT ALSO GOES TO THE STARTER ROOM. I LOST EVERY THING I BOUGHT , AND YO CASH WOULD YOU PLEASE FIX IT SO I CAN MY STUFF BACK TY SUSAN.. PS ..JUST FOR THR RECORD IVE LOST WHOLE HOMES

Welcome to the forum, Cece!!

Unfortunately, our Community Moderators cannot resolve your issues from here. You need to send a "ticket' to the Devs (Support Staff) using the HELP tab above your game screen. Scroll to the bottom and click where it says 'contact us'. Be specific with your problems and give as much detail as you are able to. You will receive an automated email within 24-48 hours to let you know that they received your ticket, and a Viking will get back to you as soon as possible.

A question: have you made sure to clear your computer cache recently? Have you tried using another Browser? Have you downloaded the new YoWorld App? Any of these may resolve your problem...

Good luck! :bye:

Postby Pamela VIP (111775183) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:22 pm

Hello,

It's been a few years since I've been able to play yoville, because of no pc. But, now that I'm in, can someone please tell me how to switch to my other name, please?
Pamela VIP (111775183)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 4

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games