[SUGGESTIONS] Spooky Halloween (July 9th, 2021)

Come to a YoWorld event, or enter an official YoWorld contest!

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Spooky Halloween (July 9th, 2021)

Postby TBYCELINE DIONyoC (187659143) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:20 pm

and for halloween house what about a abandon killer house gone wrong
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image
Image
User avatar
TBYCELINE DIONyoC (187659143)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2018
 
Forum Posts: 2088
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: HOW CAN U FEEL SO EMPTY AND HEART BRAKE NOTHING BUT SADNESS WEN U LOSE UR PET BESTFRIEND

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Spooky Halloween (July 9th, 2021)

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:19 pm

Random things. Though, I'd still prefer a theme cause I don't have many Halloween houses. Unless you gave us some spooky night avenues and tiles to decorate with? But even then some of those things people posted should be in a house! Anyways! Things that go bump in the night!

Image
The Wild Hunt!
Image

Image

Image

Wendigo! (Cryptid!)
Image

Image

This is the Mothman, his eyes are huge and they glow red! (Cryptid!)
Image

Image

Image

Image

Please can we have a garland of arms with different hand poses and that high pointy hood?
Image

Can we have this face please? Including the earrings? Give us different colored eye options, not just this one though. I don't care about the writing tattoos, just the face!
Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5706
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Here?

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Spooky Halloween (July 9th, 2021)

Postby Momo05 (187032505) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:03 am

Rod (126579776) wrote:Haunted Oddities

The premise for this theme is basically an eerie shop for haunted oddities that exists within a home that is an illusion run by an insane couple. The list of interactives and items within a theme like this is endless.

The House - Sell us a street storefront that is run down and mysterious. It should have creepy window displays on either side, with the rest of the house front being shades of gray.

Inside the house the first room is the actual store. It should have display cases and stand alone stuff. There should be a place for a spooky cash register and have an ornate staircase going up the back wall.


The rest of the house should include a dungeon, a potion lab, an owner's suite, and a dark alley that is also a dump for used "parts". These rooms should have weird furnishings and and ornate tables, altars, statues, paintings, skulls, dolls, saws, hooks, cases, class bottles of all sizes, an evil stove, a bubbling cauldron, smoke, wraiths, glowing ooze, interactive doors that transform and grab our avatars, interactive potions that we drink and turn into things, and nasty dirty oily barely transparent splotches in varying shades. The sky is literally the limit for item creation in a theme like this. And don't forget to make hideous cadaver NPCs. One could even have a slight twitch in its hand or neck.

The costumes for it would be of the evil shop keepers. Go crazy here, literally. You want the looks to be insane.


Would LOVE another creepy doll theme :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:
Image
User avatar
Momo05 (187032505)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 28, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 3419
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Avoiding salty people

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Spooky Halloween (July 9th, 2021)

Postby Momo05 (187032505) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:43 am

This is so awesome :haha:
Okay, i LOVE horror RPG makers game, i've played them a LOT and there's one game i will never forget : Ib

The game is about a 7 years old girl going to an art exhibition of a deceased artist (male) named Guertena. She went there with her parent. Ib decides to roam around the gallery and found a very strange painting. It's not paint on the frame, but crayons of random things. She touches the crayon painting (? lol) and suddenly the light flickers and turns off. She walks to the other room of the gallery but didn't found any single soul. This is where her journey begins.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She will meet someone name Garry in the creepy gallery or should i say parallel gallery. They will encounter Mary later after a few creepy adventures.

Image

Garry is the guy, Ib in the middle, and Mary the blonde one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The picture below shows the creation that Guertena made. What Ib and Garry doesn't know is that Mary is one of Guertena's creation.

Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Behold- the epic scene.

Image

This happens after Garry being seperated from Ib and Mary by a ceramic roses bush that raises from ground. We will play as Garry and come to a room with SO many creepy dolls. The room is getting dark slowly, he ran to the door but it's locked and suddenly a bloody writing appears on the door : "Search for the key". Garry assume the key is in the doll so he decided to cut all the dolls open. When he opens them it's not cotton inside of the doll but bloods, hair balls, and other disgusting random stuff.

Image

This part decide what ending will we get (this game have 13 alternate ending)

If you got the key, you're out of the room. If you fail... o_o

Image

I can't stop posting the "Search for the key." scene, it's just so fricked up :wailing:

(Please bare my grammar :haha: )
Image
User avatar
Momo05 (187032505)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 28, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 3419
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Avoiding salty people

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Spooky Halloween (July 9th, 2021)

Postby Kringle (126579776) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:21 pm

Stuff like this can go in ANY good Halloween theme....... :love:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time. - Bob Ross
User avatar
Kringle (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 441
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 48218
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Spooky Halloween (July 9th, 2021)

Postby Kringle (126579776) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:57 pm

Rod's list of interactives that would make a Spooky Halloween theme awesome:

1. A bubbling cauldron you click on and it grows legs and arms and stands up as it's rim runs into a mouth with fangs and grabs your avatar with it's arms and bites you in half as it gulps you down.

2. A flickering lamp that you click on and an inky blackness grows with the room, eyes appear in the blackness and then a wicked smile, until the blackness starts to swirl sucking your avatar into the darkness as the smile laughs and everything fades back into the lamp.

3. A chair that you click to sit on and as your avi does, a giant circular saw blade rips up through the middle of the chair, splitting your avi and the chair into 2 pieces as it folds up and draws everything down into a black hole on the floor.

4. A happy looking jack-o-lantern that when clicked, has a face that transforms into a snarl as vines whip out from the gourd and wrap your avi from head to toe tighter and tighter until your avi disappears and everything goes back as it was.

5. A fancy black candle in a silver candelabra with a detailed orange flame that when clicked, changes the flame into black and red stain that flares into a vertical flame torrent where a dark spirit rises from the flame with glowing eyes and fingers and shoots your avi with red electric bolts until you turn into a ball of steam.

6. A small interactive NPC boy with an angelic face wearing a wolf onesie, but when clicked he begins to grow larger and grow hair as he turns into a malevolent wolf with glowing eyes that bites your avi between its jaws and drags you in its maw off the screen.

7. A fancy glass potion with inky red liquid in it that when clicked, your avi grabs and opens and swallows the potion, and you start to grow larger and morph into an evil green witch with scraggle hair end evil green eyes until things start to go wrong and the face looks anguished and shocked as you twist in circles and hands come out of the floor and pull you down into the darkness.

I can do this all day. You guys can too. :D
Image

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time. - Bob Ross
User avatar
Kringle (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 441
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 48218
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Spooky Halloween (July 9th, 2021)

Postby Baby Cakes (156566772) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:39 pm

What I see here is not Spooky it is BLOODCURDLING GORE! BLOODY, SANGUINARY, GORY means affected by or involving the shedding of blood. BLOODY is applied especially to things that are actually covered with blood or are made up of blood. Bloody hands SANGUINARY applies especially to something attended by, or someone inclined to, bloodshed. GORY suggests a profusion of blood and slaughter. Exceptionally Gory, even for a horror movie. SPOOKY IS FINE BUT THIS EVILNESS belongs in SATANS WORLD, NOT YoWorld!.
User avatar
Baby Cakes (156566772)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 13, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 101
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Spooky Halloween (July 9th, 2021)

Postby Momo05 (187032505) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:06 am

Baby Cakes (156566772) wrote:What I see here is not Spooky it is BLOODCURDLING GORE! BLOODY, SANGUINARY, GORY means affected by or involving the shedding of blood. BLOODY is applied especially to things that are actually covered with blood or are made up of blood. Bloody hands SANGUINARY applies especially to something attended by, or someone inclined to, bloodshed. GORY suggests a profusion of blood and slaughter. Exceptionally Gory, even for a horror movie. SPOOKY IS FINE BUT THIS EVILNESS belongs in SATANS WORLD, NOT YoWorld!.

Chill o_o
You don't have to vote it once the voting begins :eh:
Image
User avatar
Momo05 (187032505)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 28, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 3419
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Avoiding salty people

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Spooky Halloween (July 9th, 2021)

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:56 am

Momo05 (187032505) wrote:
Baby Cakes (156566772) wrote:What I see here is not Spooky it is BLOODCURDLING GORE! BLOODY, SANGUINARY, GORY means affected by or involving the shedding of blood. BLOODY is applied especially to things that are actually covered with blood or are made up of blood. Bloody hands SANGUINARY applies especially to something attended by, or someone inclined to, bloodshed. GORY suggests a profusion of blood and slaughter. Exceptionally Gory, even for a horror movie. SPOOKY IS FINE BUT THIS EVILNESS belongs in SATANS WORLD, NOT YoWorld!.

Chill o_o
You don't have to vote it once the voting begins :eh:

We already had the survey for this round of suggestions, now we are awaiting the results so we can suggest things for the themes! (They even had a popup with a link to the topic with the survey link!) Most of the options are in a post partway down the first page of this topic. Edit: Got wrong link, correct link now! https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=229385

There's a winner and now they are taking suggestions for items! Winning theme brief! https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=229615

General item suggestions! https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=229663
Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5706
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Here?

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Spooky Halloween (July 9th, 2021)

Postby Momo05 (187032505) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:11 am

Katherine (121079165) wrote:
Momo05 (187032505) wrote:
Baby Cakes (156566772) wrote:What I see here is not Spooky it is BLOODCURDLING GORE! BLOODY, SANGUINARY, GORY means affected by or involving the shedding of blood. BLOODY is applied especially to things that are actually covered with blood or are made up of blood. Bloody hands SANGUINARY applies especially to something attended by, or someone inclined to, bloodshed. GORY suggests a profusion of blood and slaughter. Exceptionally Gory, even for a horror movie. SPOOKY IS FINE BUT THIS EVILNESS belongs in SATANS WORLD, NOT YoWorld!.

Chill o_o
You don't have to vote it once the voting begins :eh:

We already had the survey for this round of suggestions, now we are awaiting the results so we can suggest things for the themes! (They even had a popup with a link to the topic with the survey link!) Most of the options are in a post partway down the first page of this topic. Edit: Got wrong link, correct link now! https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=229385

There's a winner and now they are taking suggestions for items! Winning theme brief! https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=229615

General item suggestions! https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=229663


Awee it's over already? :sick:
Thank you so much for letting me know miss Katherine :phew: :rose:
Image
User avatar
Momo05 (187032505)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 28, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 3419
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Avoiding salty people

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Spooky Halloween (July 9th, 2021)

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:55 am

Momo05 (187032505) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:
Momo05 (187032505) wrote:
Baby Cakes (156566772) wrote:What I see here is not Spooky it is BLOODCURDLING GORE! BLOODY, SANGUINARY, GORY means affected by or involving the shedding of blood. BLOODY is applied especially to things that are actually covered with blood or are made up of blood. Bloody hands SANGUINARY applies especially to something attended by, or someone inclined to, bloodshed. GORY suggests a profusion of blood and slaughter. Exceptionally Gory, even for a horror movie. SPOOKY IS FINE BUT THIS EVILNESS belongs in SATANS WORLD, NOT YoWorld!.

Chill o_o
You don't have to vote it once the voting begins :eh:

We already had the survey for this round of suggestions, now we are awaiting the results so we can suggest things for the themes! (They even had a popup with a link to the topic with the survey link!) Most of the options are in a post partway down the first page of this topic. Edit: Got wrong link, correct link now! https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=229385

There's a winner and now they are taking suggestions for items! Winning theme brief! https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=229615

General item suggestions! https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=229663


Awee it's over already? :sick:
Thank you so much for letting me know miss Katherine :phew: :rose:

:hug: Cheer up! It is not entirely over! You can still post suggestions for things you want to see in the theme and also NON-THEME item suggestions! :rose:
Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5706
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Here?

Previous

Return to Official YoWorld Events & Contests