[CONTEST] Fanpage Feature Challenge WEEK 38: Makeover!

Come to a YoWorld event, or enter an official YoWorld contest!

Re: [CONTEST] Fanpage Feature Challenge WEEK 38: Makeover!

Postby TUSCANY (184148760) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:41 am

TYSM!! A lot of very creative entries well done everyone, some made me smile Johnny Cashless and Yo Ramsey haha great job!! Really enjoyed this one Amanda :hug:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE SCORPIONS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOBIUS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA

TUSCANY (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012

Forum Posts: 2426
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby sweetness (104659427) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:35 am

[quote][/quote]I am very disappointed to learn that my entry for the Makeover challenge is not valid due to the time zone difference. The time zone for each country should be listed for every competition on the heading. I feel Amanda should be held more accountable as an simple one line correction is not good enough. Now i am confused to what's the correct date for the recent competition posted.
:grr
sweetness (104659427)
YoWorld Level: 187
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Toni PIC (187413925) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:01 am

I don't really understand how to navigate a Forum. That being said, I just found that I won and wanted to say Thank You !!!! This was fun, loved seeing all the entries. Wonderful, creative designs. Thanks so much !!!!!!!!!

Toni PIC (187413925)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2017

Forum Posts: 20
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Viking Amanda » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:11 am

Hey there, YoFans.

I felt that it was appropriate to extend the contest given the mistake I made, so I created Makeover PART 2!

I truly do understand the amount of time, money and effort you all put into these contests - it certainly was not my intention to make light of that. I regret that I messed up, but hopefully we can all move forward and continue having fun together now and during future contests. :)

If you submitted designs AFTER I posted the winners here, please go ahead and re-submit those entries in the new thread linked above. If you were one of the players who changed up their design and wanted me to review their new vision, please re-submit those entries as well.

Thanks, everyone. :heart:
Viking Amanda
YoWorld Level: 188

Forum Posts: 1561
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager

Previous

Return to Official YoWorld Events & Contests