[NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Come to a YoWorld event, or enter an official YoWorld contest!

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby GK AquamarineGem (166577747) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:54 pm

MsZ (185780339) wrote:
I would like to nominate the following people...

*Inserts drumroll*

- Liam (130695460)
He is always active on yoforums, always lets players know about whats new in game and spots the bugs or things that need fixing. HE IS ALWAYS FOCUSED!

Plus he is a great guy, really friendly, down to earth and always up to talk, hangout and meet new people. He is truely an awesome guy <3


- JamesBowman (186253444)
This guy has the most kinest of all hearts in the game, he is so sweet and innocent. He makes AWESOME yo videos on YouTube and is just pure awesome.

He has been a friend for awhile now, we don't talk a lot but he is always supportive and helps wherever he can. <3


- Pinkylola (235554)
I have only ever spoke to Pinkylola on forums but she is so caring its unreal! She is always supporting me, and when I thought I lost my account she made the effort to checkin with me, push for me to get it back and not give up!

She is a sweet, kind girl and deserves to be noticed <3


- RoZAquamarine Gem (166577747)
Aqua is an awesome person, she has some of the most AMAZING design entries in YO and I am so glad she won for the eye designs. I just wish she won the Halloween one (I LOVEEEEDDDD THE ENTRY). Please don't give up <3


- Divya (148008770)
This girl always bumps on my threads, and always shows positivty among the forums. Sweet, kind hearted and we need more people like this on forums <3


And finally.....
VIKINGS! espically Viking Amanda.

She works her butt off on forums keeping everyone in line, making sure the whole forums doesn't fall apart. AND always stays active, has a laugh with other forumers but also keeps it professional! P.S. I LOVED THE PIGGY BANK VIDEO <3




Tysm :hug: :heart:

And I third the suggestion for pinky she's a sweetheart!
User avatar

GK AquamarineGem (166577747)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2985
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Somewhere being a derp

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby Ember (153690198) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:44 am

I want to nominate Hayden who dressed up as a tree and stood in the corner to look like a decoration. The best was when they said *tree noises* and I could not screen shot but I laughed and quiet enjoyed it so thank you!

Image
User avatar
Ember (153690198)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4103
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: On hiatus

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby Koats (185046372) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:27 pm

I nominate Mrs, she is a very kind and considerate lady who dedicates so much of her time to making amazing siggies for us Yo's. She never asks or expects anything in return for her hard work. She is someone who definitely makes Yo a better place and puts a smile on so many faces. Thank you Mrs your work is appreciated :hug: :drink:
Image
User avatar
Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 6114
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Koats (185046372) wrote:I nominate Mrs, she is a very kind and considerate lady who dedicates so much of her time to making amazing siggies for us Yo's. She never asks or expects anything in return for her hard work. She is someone who definitely makes Yo a better place and puts a smile on so many faces. Thank you Mrs your work is appreciated :hug: :drink:


I second this nomination!! Here Here! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18420
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby idgaf (187465440) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:45 pm

Ember (153690198) wrote:I want to nominate Hayden who dressed up as a tree and stood in the corner to look like a decoration. The best was when they said *tree noises* and I could not screen shot but I laughed and quiet enjoyed it so thank you!

Image

That is awesome
XoXo
User avatar
idgaf (187465440)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 05, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 92
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby Cjw (110287477) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:56 am

I nominate Chancellor Kalten for his kindness and his hospitality. Hes a gentlemen at heart and gives what he can. Gives YoCoins ans YoCash to anyone who needs it. Chancellor Kalten has been running a YoWorld fan based group called The Peoples Union of YoWorld. Established in 2011 26k+ likes on there page. Over a span of 6 years they have over 1k other YoWorld players involved in it. From experience of being in the fan base group. The members are treated fairly and with respect. Most recently (PUOY) "The Peoples Union of YoWorld" has bought the very popular fan base page YoWorld Times. Witch has 1.5k likes and growing in fans.

Links Bellow

The Peoples Union of YoWorld
https://www.facebook.com/PeoplesUnionOfYoworld/

YoWorld Times
https://www.facebook.com/yoworldtimes/
Image
User avatar
Cjw (110287477)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 269
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: YoWorld

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:29 pm

I would like to nominate Nick Blade. He is always coming up with new, fun ideas to engage other players and has a positive, informative and helpful presence on the forum as well as in the game. :hug:

:heart: :thumbsup: :heart:
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18420
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby Ruby Torchwick (171210215) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:29 pm

I would like to nominate Lil Mama. She has such a kind tender heart and is a beautiful lady. She's always gifting others and hardly asks for much. She is what I like to call a Yo Angel. :heart: :hug:
User avatar

Ruby Torchwick (171210215)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1308
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Canada

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:32 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:I would like to nominate Nick Blade. He is always coming up with new, fun ideas to engage other players and has a positive, informative and helpful presence on the forum as well as in the game. :hug:

:heart: :thumbsup: :heart:

:hug: :hug:
Image
"We have this giant thermonuclear reactor up in the sky, called the Sun. It's great, shows up every day, very reliable." - Elon Musk
User avatar
CyberPunK (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 8301
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:35 am

I would like to nominate Stardust hands down my favorite Forums member not just here but of all Forums I go to, her inputs are always on point and make you think or reconsider your opinions in the most respectful way possible even when there is disagreement, always neutral and within a fair distance from everyone, helpful and very very generous not just to new members but never holds back from gifting anyone and not just any gift.

I'm glad I met someone like her, she's definitely a delight to be around.
Image
"We have this giant thermonuclear reactor up in the sky, called the Sun. It's great, shows up every day, very reliable." - Elon Musk
User avatar
CyberPunK (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 8301
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby 1BaD cartier (182657125) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:01 am

I would like to nominate the following angels for making my life happy and beautiful :heart:
♥ anna- Always making new fun ideas for giveaways and she sure likes Mr.Gandy a lot :haha: :heart: :rose:
♥ Ash- A pure cat lover who can never stop learning to love :alarm: :heart: :cat:
♥ Diabolikal Rapture- Alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays..... doing giveaways like she has love for Superman :devil: :heart: :hug:
♥ Butterfly- I entered in her contest for siggies, she used them and sent in gifts to the participants! I was really happy as I won something for the first time :haha: She always has ideas to let people guess what lies in the "Mystery box" :D Totally love her too :hug: :rose: :heart:
♥Blue- Always hosting giveaways like she can die for them :drool: :haha: :heart:
♥NickHasABlade- For always keeping us updated and coming with new-nice ideas for people to get together!
♥ Liam- For always hosting Forum Parties and letting us meet the Vikings and have a discussion with them! Also for keeping a debate on :idea: :thumbsup: :heart:
♥ MsZ and Jamesbowman- For making such wonderful videos about updates, Scammer Alerts :haha: , Reaction videos, Music videos(My personal favourite :love: ;) ) and much more! :heart: :drink: :hug:
♥RoZ Aquamarine Gemz, Cam, Sayuri, PinkSnowDrop and Kenjeyz- For showcasing their talent to people who can try new things! I totally love their designs and want to see how they make designs for V-Day :D :love: :heart:
♥lolo- Always making us inspired by a common courtesy..."Thank you!" :heart:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I have a long list going for Nominees but these are my lovelies :love: Thank you so much for being there in my life :heart:
Last edited by 1BaD cartier (182657125) on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

ღAshღBlueღSomerღRoxxiღDahliaღ
User avatar
1BaD cartier (182657125)
YoWorld Level: 182
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 17, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 3441
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Nowhere

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby NoOneUknow (121485446) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:22 am

VIP WittchyBoo (116650235) wrote:I want to nominate ALL the players of our donation group "YoWorld VIP Donations Exchange"
Its a small group but you can feel the LOVE! We all help each other there for FREE never charge for any item. I try to donate items to other groups to ensure that we players can get the stuff we need. The economy in Yo is not the greatest at the moment so a lot of players are struggling but when we all have each others back its an awesome experience!
My sister Maddie Aponte and I run the page. She work so very hard to keep the page running. She is amazing! and I want to say Thank You so much for all you do through all this 7 years of friendship. we are blessed to have such a beautiful people in our group and that make us work harder!
So, I want to say thank you so much to all our 88 members, you know who you are and all you do for YoWorld and I also want to nominate my Yo Mom Stephanie Maldonado ... We have each other back and we work hard to make the coins to buy stuff to donate!!! thank you so much for being my YoMom for 9yrs!! <3 :heart:
VIP WittchyBoo :D :heart:
Gira Garcia
Me too! They sound like a great bunch, I nominate them too!
Image
Believe You Can And You Will!
User avatar
NoOneUknow (121485446)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5384
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Eating tacos at pier 59

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby lolo PIC (150794464) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

BraddyRedRum (182657125) wrote:I would like to nominate the following angels for making my life happy and beautiful :heart:
♥ anna- Always making new fun ideas for giveaways and she sure likes Mr.Gandy a lot :haha: :heart: :rose:
♥ Ash- A pure cat lover who can never stop learning to love :alarm: :heart: :cat:
♥ Diabolikal Rapture- Alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays..... doing giveaways like she has love for Superman :devil: :heart: :hug:
♥ Butterfly- I entered in her contest for siggies, she used them and sent in gifts to the participants! I was really happy as I won something for the first time :haha: She always has ideas to let people guess what lies in the "Mystery box" :D Totally love her too :hug: :rose: :heart:
♥Blue- Always hosting giveaways like she can die for them :drool: :haha: :heart:
♥NickHasABlade- For always keeping us updated and coming with new-nice ideas for people to get together!
♥ Liam- For always hosting Forum Parties and letting us meet the Vikings and have a discussion with them! Also for keeping a debate on :idea: :thumbsup: :heart:
♥ MsZ and Jamesbowman- For making such wonderful videos about updates, Scammer Alerts :haha: , Reaction videos, Music videos(My personal favourite :love: ;) ) and much more! :heart: :drink: :hug:
♥RoZ Aquamarine Gemz, Cam, Sayuri, PinkSnowDrop and Kenjeyz- For showcasing their talent to people who can try new things! I totally love their designs and want to see how they make designs for V-Day :D :love: :heart:
♥lolo- Always making us inspired by a common courtesy..."Thank you!" :heart:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I have a long list going for Nominees but these are my lovelies :love: Thank you so much for being there in my life :heart:

Awe that is so sweet! Thank you so much! I am extremely grateful!! (huge hugs)
Image
User avatar

lolo PIC (150794464)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 23, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4155
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby Nikki Hills (158082646) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:48 pm

this is a cool idea <3
User avatar
Nikki Hills (158082646)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 28, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 28
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby Joe (187486211) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:47 am

Braddy (182657125) wrote:I would like to nominate the following angels for making my life happy and beautiful :heart:
♥ anna- Always making new fun ideas for giveaways and she sure likes Mr.Gandy a lot :haha: :heart: :rose:
♥ Ash- A pure cat lover who can never stop learning to love :alarm: :heart: :cat:
♥ Diabolikal Rapture- Alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays..... doing giveaways like she has love for Superman :devil: :heart: :hug:
♥ Butterfly- I entered in her contest for siggies, she used them and sent in gifts to the participants! I was really happy as I won something for the first time :haha: She always has ideas to let people guess what lies in the "Mystery box" :D Totally love her too :hug: :rose: :heart:
♥Blue- Always hosting giveaways like she can die for them :drool: :haha: :heart:
♥NickHasABlade- For always keeping us updated and coming with new-nice ideas for people to get together!
♥ Liam- For always hosting Forum Parties and letting us meet the Vikings and have a discussion with them! Also for keeping a debate on :idea: :thumbsup: :heart: ♥ MsZ and Jamesbowman- For making such wonderful videos about updates, Scammer Alerts :haha: , Reaction videos, Music videos(My personal favourite :love: ;) ) and much more! :heart: :drink: :hug:
♥RoZ Aquamarine Gemz, Cam, Sayuri, PinkSnowDrop and Kenjeyz- For showcasing their talent to people who can try new things! I totally love their designs and want to see how they make designs for V-Day :D :love: :heart:
♥lolo- Always making us inspired by a common courtesy..."Thank you!" :heart:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I have a long list going for Nominees but these are my lovelies :love: Thank you so much for being there in my life :heart:


I apologize that I'm borrowing your list, but I'd like to add a second nomination to Liam on your list
Liam was a classy party host in all the forum parties I got to attend, always has intelligent input and insights in threads, contributes fantastic ideas for the development of the game and seems in fact like a good, genuine person . :thumbsup:
User avatar
Joe (187486211)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 07, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 1676
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby WHO DeKNEE (184182673) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:00 pm

when and who was last winner?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

WHO DeKNEE (184182673)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4641
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Waiting for the Night boat

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:18 am

INSOMNIA (184182673) wrote:when and who was last winner?


This was the last thread for YoFan Friday:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=166332&p=3674877&hilit=YoFan#p3674877
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18420
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby WHO DeKNEE (184182673) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:19 am

Thanks there wasnt much on the fan page
its still a little confusing :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

WHO DeKNEE (184182673)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4641
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Waiting for the Night boat

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby GK AquamarineGem (166577747) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:03 pm

Their shop is currently closed, buttt Ayu and Yoyo do amazing siggies!

Link to their shop: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51622#p1271771

Those two deserve a shout out!
User avatar

GK AquamarineGem (166577747)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2985
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Somewhere being a derp

Re: [NOMINATIONS] YoFan Fridays!

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:04 pm

Teddy D (187486211) wrote:
Braddy (182657125) wrote:I would like to nominate the following angels for making my life happy and beautiful :heart:
♥ anna- Always making new fun ideas for giveaways and she sure likes Mr.Gandy a lot :haha: :heart: :rose:
♥ Ash- A pure cat lover who can never stop learning to love :alarm: :heart: :cat:
♥ Diabolikal Rapture- Alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays..... doing giveaways like she has love for Superman :devil: :heart: :hug:
♥ Butterfly- I entered in her contest for siggies, she used them and sent in gifts to the participants! I was really happy as I won something for the first time :haha: She always has ideas to let people guess what lies in the "Mystery box" :D Totally love her too :hug: :rose: :heart:
♥Blue- Always hosting giveaways like she can die for them :drool: :haha: :heart:
♥NickHasABlade- For always keeping us updated and coming with new-nice ideas for people to get together!
♥ Liam- For always hosting Forum Parties and letting us meet the Vikings and have a discussion with them! Also for keeping a debate on :idea: :thumbsup: :heart: ♥ MsZ and Jamesbowman- For making such wonderful videos about updates, Scammer Alerts :haha: , Reaction videos, Music videos(My personal favourite :love: ;) ) and much more! :heart: :drink: :hug:
♥RoZ Aquamarine Gemz, Cam, Sayuri, PinkSnowDrop and Kenjeyz- For showcasing their talent to people who can try new things! I totally love their designs and want to see how they make designs for V-Day :D :love: :heart:
♥lolo- Always making us inspired by a common courtesy..."Thank you!" :heart:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I have a long list going for Nominees but these are my lovelies :love: Thank you so much for being there in my life :heart:


I apologize that I'm borrowing your list, but I'd like to add a second nomination to Liam on your list
Liam was a classy party host in all the forum parties I got to attend, always has intelligent input and insights in threads, contributes fantastic ideas for the development of the game and seems in fact like a good, genuine person . :thumbsup:


Oh stop it you two, I’m blushing :D :heart:
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 25592
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ❥Property of SE4N

PreviousNext

Return to Official YoWorld Events & Contests

cron