Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Come to a YoWorld event, or enter an official YoWorld contest!

Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby Viking Jess » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:23 am

Hey YoFans,

Have you noticed a few more suggestions threads than usual around here lately?

At YoWorld HQ, we've been working on some pretty sweet changes that will make YoWorld even better in 2017, and we can only do it with your help!

Part of our efforts to listen to YoFans better this year involves being more transparent with you about which new themes are coming up in the near future. Of course, we won't ruin the surprise for all of our upcoming themes and events - but we want YoFans to be able to share what you want to see in YoWorld!

So, dear YoFan, you'll find a list of themes that you can share suggestions for right here in this post! Please make sure you're sharing your suggestions in the right theme's thread, or it may get missed. And be sure to check back here periodically for new themes to share your thoughts about!

We :heart: you!

_____


Ancient Egypt
Chinese New Year
Valentine's Day
Mardi Gras
St Patrick's Day
Pirate Adventure
User avatar

Viking Jess
YoWorld Level: 286
 
Forum Posts: 9065
Forum Title: Official Insta: @yoworldcommunity
Location: YoWorld HQ @ Big Viking Games

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:21 am

Bears in every theme. Like the throne collection, have bear collection. The bears with quality like the 2009 Valentines bears. Here picture of sweet bear
Image

Can have plain bear, bear with clothes, bear posing, bear interactive. It's endless.
Image
We are out of rice krispies har har
User avatar

Toink Toink (117686344)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6844
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Near the kitchen cause kitchen got food .. nom nom like pig

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby Louis (117947645) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:47 am

Hi,

THANK YOU so much for Egypt!!!! It would be great to do a revival of all the ancient themes and perhaps add a few new ones to connect:

Alexander the Great?

Macedonia
Persia: Babylon, Persepolis, Bactria

Legends:

Crete, Macedonia, There's so many myths you can do


How about a few to work with Paris/UK/steampunk?

A tale of 2 cities/jules verne

As an aside, can there be elements that would cover certain houses facades? There's nothing that will cover the FARMHOUSE columns and roof. Take a peek at my Edfu house if you want to see what I mean.

THANK YOU!

Louis
User avatar

Louis (117947645)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby K Wood (102558508) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:25 pm

This is a awesome idea, I hope the vikings take your suggestions!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)
ClassyLouis RnR (117947645) wrote:Hi,

THANK YOU so much for Egypt!!!! It would be great to do a revival of all the ancient themes and perhaps add a few new ones to connect:

Alexander the Great?

Macedonia
Persia: Babylon, Persepolis, Bactria

Legends:

Crete, Macedonia, There's so many myths you can do


How about a few to work with Paris/UK/steampunk?

A tale of 2 cities/jules verne

As an aside, can there be elements that would cover certain houses facades? There's nothing that will cover the FARMHOUSE columns and roof. Take a peek at my Edfu house if you want to see what I mean.

THANK YOU!

Louis
User avatar

K Wood (102558508)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: May 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 136
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby D O (186659310) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:43 pm

I suggest you make a clothing design contest with every theme
User avatar
D O (186659310)
YoWorld Level: 32
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby A2zxGK Sef (184026104) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:45 pm

An Arabic Theme
Click my siggy to visit me!

Image
User avatar
A2zxGK Sef (184026104)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 1386
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby A2H (181664904) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:31 pm

i think a skateboarding theme would be fun :D
User avatar

A2H (181664904)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 07, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 6342
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: :)

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby A2H (181664904) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Toink Toink (117686344) wrote:Bears in every theme. Like the throne collection, have bear collection. The bears with quality like the 2009 Valentines bears. Here picture of sweet bear
Image

Can have plain bear, bear with clothes, bear posing, bear interactive. It's endless.

yes i love bears :heart:
User avatar

A2H (181664904)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 07, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 6342
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: :)

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby lolo PICYED (150794464) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:51 pm

I would love any theme for children, my favorite thing to design are nursery's with lot's of toy option's?
User avatar

lolo PICYED (150794464)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 23, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 3481
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby JerriRLFxSAF (110075851) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:57 pm

:rose: To my knowledge there has never been a Indian Theme,,like Cherokee Tribe or any of those..Love the Egyptian,,,Thanks :heart:
User avatar

JerriRLFxSAF (110075851)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby Sheava (184662875) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:57 am

JerribearCF (110075851) wrote::rose: To my knowledge there has never been a Indian Theme,,like Cherokee Tribe or any of those..Love the Egyptian,,,Thanks :heart:

Royal India...
RoZ Sef (184026104) wrote:An Arabic Theme


Yes. I want an Arabic theme.
Image
User avatar
Sheava (184662875)
YoWorld Level: 224
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 15070
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: God is real and her name is Marina

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby Nas (118465007) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:38 am

JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH!!!
(dont think that one has ever been done.. lol)
...don't mind me, I'm just here for the party... :)
User avatar

Nas (118465007)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 30, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 547
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: corner of insanity & disfunctional

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby Nas (118465007) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:40 am

JerribearCF (110075851) wrote::rose: To my knowledge there has never been a Indian Theme,,like Cherokee Tribe or any of those..Love the Egyptian,,,Thanks :heart:



nope, they did come a teeny~tiny bit close with wild west theme.. LOL..
close but no cigar! :)
...don't mind me, I'm just here for the party... :)
User avatar

Nas (118465007)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 30, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 547
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: corner of insanity & disfunctional

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby KaSarr (5529570) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:19 pm

Don't bother with the survey... the redeem code is invalid for getting your free gift.
Last edited by Viking Jess on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to comply with Rules of Conduct
User avatar
KaSarr (5529570)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 23, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby Viking Jess » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:28 pm

KaSarr (5529570) wrote:Don't bother with the survey... the redeem code is invalid for getting your free gift.


Sorry for the confusion, KaSarr! The button should be fixed now, so if you try again it should bring you to the correct survey :heart:
User avatar

Viking Jess
YoWorld Level: 286
 
Forum Posts: 9065
Forum Title: Official Insta: @yoworldcommunity
Location: YoWorld HQ @ Big Viking Games

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby TonySoprano (105977444) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:37 pm

I'm hoping for themes in relation to the following:

1. Automobiles/motorcycles/mechanic shop type decor, garage doors, lifts, hoists, tool chests, etc.
2. Military with airplanes, tanks, soldiers, training grounds, helicopters, medics, etc.
3. Zoo - don't need to say much more, pretty straight forward
4. Ode to Boardsports - Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Wakeboarding, Surfing
5. Canada II -- Not just Vancouver based but showcase each province and the cities in them with iconic facades
6. USA - No focus on stars and stripes but rather make items that showcase each state and major city, maybe a 4 part release USA 1, USA 2, USA 3, USA 4 over a 2 year period....

Any thoughts.....?
User avatar
TonySoprano (105977444)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 656
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby Chase (109598274) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:55 pm

TonySoprano (105977444) wrote:I'm hoping for themes in relation to the following:

1. Automobiles/motorcycles/mechanic shop type decor, garage doors, lifts, hoists, tool chests, etc.
2. Military with airplanes, tanks, soldiers, training grounds, helicopters, medics, etc.
3. Zoo - don't need to say much more, pretty straight forward
4. Ode to Boardsports - Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Wakeboarding, Surfing
5. Canada II -- Not just Vancouver based but showcase each province and the cities in them with iconic facades
6. USA - No focus on stars and stripes but rather make items that showcase each state and major city, maybe a 4 part release USA 1, USA 2, USA 3, USA 4 over a 2 year period....

Any thoughts.....?

My thoughts...

Hellz yeah!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Image
User avatar

Chase (109598274)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 945
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Planet Risa

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby HarleyQuinnn (167826066) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Viking Jess wrote:Hey YoFans,

Have you noticed a few more suggestions threads than usual around here lately?

At YoWorld HQ, we've been working on some pretty sweet changes that will make YoWorld even better in 2017, and we can only do it with your help!

Part of our efforts to listen to YoFans better this year involves being more transparent with you about which new themes are coming up in the near future. Of course, we won't ruin the surprise for all of our upcoming themes and events - but we want YoFans to be able to share what you want to see in YoWorld!

So, dear YoFan, you'll find a list of themes that you can share suggestions for right here in this post! Please make sure you're sharing your suggestions in the right theme's thread, or it may get missed. And be sure to check back here periodically for new themes to share your thoughts about!

We :heart: you!

_____


Ancient Egypt
Chinese New Year
Valentine's Day
Mardi Gras



What about poses like a peace signs or a selfie pose theme would be poses as in modeling :idea: :eh: ?
User avatar
HarleyQuinnn (167826066)
YoWorld Level: 15
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 23, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 80
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby BustyLaRoo (14214120) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:00 pm

I'd love to see an Iconic American theme... not campy stars and stripes like I've seen mentioned. Think iconic landmarks in big cities like the liberty bell or the st louis arch, the golden gate bridge... east coast vs west coast. With homes like you'd find in those iconic american cities. And complete furniture and accessories to fully decorate the homes. I mean thoroughly detailed accessories... from soup to nuts as they say.

I think a good theme for the summer could be a block party theme... think a full screen avenue, that looks like a residential city street... with space to decorate as if you were having a party with all your neighbors. An interactive fire hydrant (or fire plug as we call them here in Philly) to play in... bbq's and picnic tables, fireworks and fireflies. Good old fashioned fun.

I think a darker take on a circus theme could be interesting... like a yo freak show. With costumes and interactive attractions.

Overall, I really like the themes bvg comes up with. I just hope to see more thorough and complete furnishings and home goods to fully decorate a home. :heart:
Last edited by BustyLaRoo (14214120) on Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
take the high road... there is less traffic!
BustyLaRoo
User avatar

BustyLaRoo (14214120)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 365
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Sky Baclony

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby FEmra (115304372) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Heello my dear friend im new here and on yoworl too. so i hope you will ADD me. <3
my fb name is: femra mbreteresha botes/
User avatar
FEmra (115304372)
YoWorld Level: 165
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Next

Return to Official YoWorld Events & Contests