Page 20 of 22

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:44 pm
by Smitten Kitten (136864592)
B NAWTY (8983346) wrote:You want us to keep our accounts " safe and secure " yet you want us to add total strangers to get gifts *scratching my head*, i don't know about on the forums but me and my friends HATE the gem challenges because of this, and now there is 3 going at once? are you kidding me?


Adding buddies will not affect your game security...and you can delete them as soon as the challenge is over.

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:05 pm
by Mr moonBKxROSELLI (187329273)
im open yoworld is code yopass
:angel: :angel: :angel: :D :D :D :D

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:27 pm
by Julie KashYFG (127660053)
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:10 pm
by Blazzzzed 2KooL (186396991)
Perfect timing Viking Jess! Considering I've been trying to remove the lock code for two months and no matter what I do, it will NOT remove. It just keeps showing the same screen "Confirm your lock code - remove lock code" over and over and over. :wailing:

I've even ended up with a few codes in a link Yoworld sent to my mail and all it does is give me a new code. So I wait 24 hours to remove it and it still will not let me remove it. :grr

I've cleaned the browser cache, cookies, and history. I've even cleaned out my computer and the darn thing will still NOT budge. WHY? :?:

I'm just so annoyed with having to enter a code every time I wanna trade or use the AH! It's ridiculous. o_o

Please help me to remove the code! I do not wish to have it anymore. Thank you very much and have a great day! :D

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:11 pm
by Smitten Kitten (136864592)
Blazzzzed 2KooL (186396991) wrote:Perfect timing Viking Jess! Considering I've been trying to remove the lock code for two months and no matter what I do, it will NOT remove. It just keeps showing the same screen "Confirm your lock code - remove lock code" over and over and over. :wailing:

I've even ended up with a few codes in a link Yoworld sent to my mail and all it does is give me a new code. So I wait 24 hours to remove it and it still will not let me remove it. :grr

I've cleaned the browser cache, cookies, and history. I've even cleaned out my computer and the darn thing will still NOT budge. WHY? :?:

I'm just so annoyed with having to enter a code every time I wanna trade or use the AH! It's ridiculous. o_o

Please help me to remove the code! I do not wish to have it anymore. Thank you very much and have a great day! :D


Have you sent the support staff a ticket? Click on the HELP tab above your game screen and give them as many details as you can. Include your Player ID number.

Good Luck!

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:15 pm
by Miss Falana (116642643)
the chest people send me is NOT paying the right amount, what can I do ?

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:43 pm
by BykaChic (134177197)
Miss Falana (116642643) wrote:the chest people send me is NOT paying the right amount, what can I do ?


Hi Miss Falana :)
Go in game to the help tab and send in a ticket and let them know. Good luck.

Khoi

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:26 pm
by NHxSamxCYM (187441957)
Hi

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:00 pm
by PUOYCOMMANDERHAZE (165320944)
Maybe if BVG would step up and take care of people like [removed] who stalk herass and destroy the yoworld community maybe select members wouldn't have to resort to their own methods to remove the bad.

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:45 am
by Mr moonBKxROSELLI (187329273)
hi sir
i need remove yopass in my account yoworld in facbook
plise remove yopass Autheniticatoin my account player

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:32 pm
by Mr moonBKxROSELLI (187329273)
ok sir vikeng jess

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:47 am
by Lee Balony (109806543)
YOPASS is very glitchy lately - every single time I log in its asking for my code....same computer - no cache cleared.....getting tiring :(

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:49 am
by Maggie (109217188)
I love lock code and other features ..
I would never be with out these again..
Thank you BVG..
:heart: :hug: :heart:

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:55 am
by Blazzzzed 2KooL (186396991)
Nope! Been asking for two months for help on removing the code but obviously that has fallen on deaf ears! No worries. I'll stick with it even if it ANNOYS me!

I miss the old days of Yo where I could remove it!

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:58 am
by daisy di (119576115)
I can only see 3 posts from people and none from a Viking or the post that started the thread.
So can someone please tell me what this thread is about? Thanks
All I see is one page of replies and they are the three replies from people today. This has been happening to me on a LOT of the threads with multiple pages.

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 3:46 pm
by Panith (187341688)
arrgghhh....every time I put in my Yoworld passcode it takes about 50x for this website to open up to play. Might be a firefox issue. I sent them a note. I like the improved security but acK! Sometimes I don't have much time to play and I am seriously loosing coin due to late logins. Life in YoWorld ...is hard. :wailing: :heartbroken:

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:33 pm
by BykaChic (134177197)
Blazzzzed 2KooL (186396991) wrote:Nope! Been asking for two months for help on removing the code but obviously that has fallen on deaf ears! No worries. I'll stick with it even if it ANNOYS me!

I miss the old days of Yo where I could remove it!


I know this is an older post, but on the chance you haven't figured it out.....
Unlock the code yourself.
Settings.
Account Settings.
Scroll down to Lock Code
Click remove.

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:33 am
by Thatchermargarettex (156995411)
HIii can you please help me out?

I just checked on my yoworld account and the last time i played it when it was still yoville. I checked on some of my items and some of it are missing like my pink cupid wings and some of the hairs i've collected before. It would mean a lot to me if you guys would help me have it back!
Thank you so much!!
-user:AfypArmyCadetKate

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:31 pm
by BykaChic (134177197)
AfypArmyCadetKate (156995411) wrote:HIii can you please help me out?

I just checked on my yoworld account and the last time i played it when it was still yoville. I checked on some of my items and some of it are missing like my pink cupid wings and some of the hairs i've collected before. It would mean a lot to me if you guys would help me have it back!
Thank you so much!!
-user:AfypArmyCadetKate


Hi there :)
All you can do is send in a ticket explaining things. They won't or can't look into your account from here.
Welcome back and good luck.

Re: YoWorld Account Security Megathread!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:30 am
by "The Betty" (8315729)
I CAN NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING SINCE THE NEW APP BEGAN. :shocked: