Challenge 4: A Hard Day's Work - Scores

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Challenge 4: A Hard Day's Work - Scores

Postby CosmoZory (182292488) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:56 pm

DANDELIONWINE (122607870) wrote:I wanted to share something awesome that happened with my gem contest problem I had with Challenge #4 not submitting after the game told me it did.
I had sent a help ticket in explaining what happened and when I pulled up my game this morning I found I got creditted for entering the contest and received gems.
I was so touched and am so grateful.
Many thanks to our awesome Vikings

Woo - Hoo! :party: :party: :party:
CosmoZory (182292488)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2012

Forum Posts: 16341
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby CosmoZory (182292488) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:03 pm

elo (7190964) wrote:Thats the most beautiful season with its rich colour palette and always feast for eyes :heart: I saw lots of amazing rooms in this post reflecting beauty of autumn and all deserving 5,8s. Congrats to May :trophy: Cinder :trophy: Skylar Heartbinder :trophy: LindyLou Who :trophy: La Tina :trophy: and Spanky :trophy: for the perfect scores you deserved with your awesome rooms. And congrats for all other players created their amazing rooms that I really enjoyed viewing. I tried for an autumn lake view porch. Thanks to voters I managed to get 5,8 and happy :hug:

Gorgeous room! :love:
:trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:
Congratulations Elo!
:trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:
CosmoZory (182292488)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2012

Forum Posts: 16341
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby Annalese (9103739) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:00 pm

Congrats on your 5.8 win for your beautiful room, elo! :party: So well deserved! :rose:

Annalese (9103739)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 641
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Annalese (9103739) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:05 pm

DANDELIONWINE (122607870) wrote:I wanted to share something awesome that happened with my gem contest problem I had with Challenge #4 not submitting after the game told me it did.
I had sent a help ticket in explaining what happened and when I pulled up my game this morning I found I got creditted for entering the contest and received gems.

So very happy to hear that BVG stepped up to the plate, as they should for you, Dandelionwine! :)

Annalese (9103739)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 641

Postby iana (10169569) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:20 am

Congratulations Elo :trophy:
iana (10169569)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 3678
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby DANDELIONWINE (122607870) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:34 am

Annalese (9103739) wrote:

So very happy to hear that BVG stepped up to the plate, as they should for you, Dandelionwine! :)

It is 100 times more wonderful to sing one's praises and show when they shine than it is to ridicule and criticize.
I love showing off people's shining moments....and our Viking's shining moment deserved to be shared and acknowledged. I am so happy to have had the chance to show how much they care about our community.
Thank you again, very much BVG.
ImageImageImageImageImage
♫ All you need is Love ♫
♫ Love is all you need ♫

DANDELIONWINE (122607870)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 6388
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby SnowDustMoony (5155420) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:27 pm

Congrats!
Does anyone have the same problem as me? i can't enter the contest room to retrieve the things i've put in it, i want to put them back in my home! it is impossible to enter it, it keeps putting me back at home, not in the challenge 4 room :( :eh:

SnowDustMoony (5155420)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 15, 2008

Forum Posts: 125
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby DANDELIONWINE (122607870) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:32 pm

SnowDustMoony (5155420) wrote:Congrats!
Does anyone have the same problem as me? i can't enter the contest room to retrieve the things i've put in it, i want to put them back in my home! it is impossible to enter it, it keeps putting me back at home, not in the challenge 4 room :( :eh:

I did have this same problem a few challenges ago. Not sure how many times you tried.
I refreshed the game and it let me into the challenge room
I hope you get the same resolve with yours SnowDust
♫ All you need is Love ♫
♫ Love is all you need ♫

Postby Loie (9730540) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:44 pm

DANDELIONWINE (122607870) wrote:

It is 100 times more wonderful to sing one's praises and show when they shine than it is to ridicule and criticize.
I love showing off people's shining moments....and our Viking's shining moment deserved to be shared and acknowledged. I am so happy to have had the chance to show how much they care about our community.

I'm so glad they fixed this for you! And your room was gorgeous!
I've heard so many times they have done nothing. It makes me wonder if you had screenshots of your submission to prove that it showed you'd submitted it, or perhaps there were known bugs this time and a multitude of tickets sent in. I am sooo glad they did fix it because that is so disheartening! (btw, I take screenshots every time to show that it goes through, after hearing about the nightmares others go through).

:hug:
Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 388
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 4997
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Loie (9730540) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:44 pm

CosmoZory (182292488) wrote:
Autumn rhapsody! :love: Amazing job, Loie! :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

Thank you so much Cosmo!!! :hug: :heart:
Loie (9730540)

Postby Loie (9730540) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:50 pm

elo (7190964) wrote:Thats the most beautiful season with its rich colour palette and always feast for eyes :heart: I saw lots of amazing rooms in this post reflecting beauty of autumn and all deserving 5,8s. Congrats to May :trophy: Cinder :trophy: Skylar Heartbinder :trophy: LindyLou Who :trophy: La Tina :trophy: and Spanky :trophy: for the perfect scores you deserved with your awesome rooms. And congrats for all other players created their amazing rooms that I really enjoyed viewing. I tried for an autumn lake view porch. Thanks to voters I managed to get 5,8 and happy :hug:

Big Congratulations elo!
I hope you don't mind, I shared your room in the voting thread (but removed your name) because it was just a show stopper - jaw dropper room, the voting was already so fun with such creativity all around but your room was transformative like "i need go no further" (though of course I continued voting, it was too fun this challenge). It is like a painting. I'd guessed immediately after seeing it that it was either your room or that of Mary YED. I would love to hang out on that porch and I am so glad you won!
https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=230988&start=20

:hug: :heart: :party: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :party: :heart: :love:
Loie (9730540)

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:47 pm

Wow ELO! Loie is right. Your room is like a painting. I wish I had a color printer to print this and frame it to my dining room lol. I LOVE IT.
CONGRATULATIONS :trophy:
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Image
‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
【♡#Pray for Afghanistan♡】

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 98668
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby DANDELIONWINE (122607870) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:02 am

Loie (9730540) wrote:
DANDELIONWINE (122607870) wrote:

I'm so glad they fixed this for you! And your room was gorgeous!
I've heard so many times they have done nothing. It makes me wonder if you had screenshots of your submission to prove that it showed you'd submitted it, or perhaps there were known bugs this time and a multitude of tickets sent in. I am sooo glad they did fix it because that is so disheartening! (btw, I take screenshots every time to show that it goes through, after hearing about the nightmares others go through).

:hug:

Yes, I sent screen shots.
hugs coming back atcha Loie
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
♫ All you need is Love ♫
♫ Love is all you need ♫

Postby Cinder (2465236) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:36 pm

Thanks Yoze, Undecided, Annalese, Stardust, SamiSpiffy23 , JustJo , LindyLou Who, Denna , Fiore, DANDELIONWINE (glad you got your fair share), iana, xXLiSaLiShUsXx, Loie , May, and elo (Stunning scenery!!!)

Sorry if I missed your name but been busy in Real Life!!! I sincerely believe that BVG should scrap limitations on the Gem Events.....its like an empty canvas and creativity just splashed out!!

:love: :heart: :star:
My Yo Angel : Japswifey, G Waffle, Staci, Fiore, Gwendoline

Cinder (2465236)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2008

Forum Posts: 1670
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby elo (7190964) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:39 pm

Thank you so much for your kind comments Doodler, Skylar Heartbinder, May, LindyLou Who, CosmoZory, Annalese, iana, Loie, Sami Spiffy23 and Cinder :heart: I am really happy you liked the room and thankful for your generous kindness :hug: Also thanks a lot to BVG for releasing that lovely items- they are fun to use :heart:
elo (7190964)
YoWorld Level: 398
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 916

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:18 pm

Congrats to all the 5.8s! WOWIE!!! So many! & congrats to the 5.7s.

Amazing.
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
“You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.” Jim Rohn

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 356
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 19455
Forum Title: YoAddict

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions