[ANNOUNCEMENT] Country Style Halloween Theme Brief

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Country Style Halloween Theme Brief

Postby xNVx (129595882) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:26 pm

AG and Rod stop giving them ideas :wailing: Next time we get anything pink for Halloween i'm going to blame u both for it :'( :grr

Always be yourself and don't worry about what others think. Always make sure you surround yourself with people that bring something positive into your life

xNVx (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 5030
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Tivona (156550584) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:35 pm

If the home looks anything like the cartoon with eyes and teeth, and has a barn, I simply won't be taking part. I do not like western country themes. No barn dances etc. And I won't be buying anything from such a theme. I am still fuming about the Shabby Shriek and Alien invasion junk from last year. Tivona aka Fleure.

Tivona (156550584)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 12, 2010

Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Jacob Trouble (187752384) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:35 pm

Not worth my time or money.

Jacob Trouble (187752384)
YoWorld Level: 258
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 09, 2019

Forum Posts: 13
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Butterfly (111936444) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:17 am

:shocked:
Butterfly (111936444)
YoWorld Level: 376
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 20148
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:12 pm

Lol
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 8267
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Grand Viking Nicki » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:24 pm

Hey there! GVN again. Pre-emptively paying the puppy tax before discussing some game stuff!

I'm putting out a last call for more suggestions re: the following Country Style Halloween rooms:

As well as anything you'd like to see in a Corn Maze! ;)

The suggestions so far have been wonderful, and thank you to everyone who has contributed to making this theme nice and well-rounded :hug:

We'll be compiling player suggestions for Country Style Halloween shortly, so I wanted to give anyone interested in participating a last chance to get their ideas in!

Grand Viking Nicki
YoWorld Level: 297

Forum Posts: 419
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:28 pm

Grand Viking Nicki wrote:Hey there! GVN again. Pre-emptively paying the puppy tax before discussing some game stuff!

I'm putting out a last call for more suggestions re: the following Country Style Halloween rooms:

The suggestions so far have been wonderful, and thank you to everyone who has contributed to making this theme nice and well-rounded :hug:

We'll be compiling player suggestions for Country Style Halloween shortly, so I wanted to give anyone interested in participating a last chance to get their ideas in!

Good but kinda looks like thanksgiving abit and dose not look dark

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 367
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 19410
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Vile (126579776) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:37 pm

More like this.....

Sorry for the mean, awful, accurate things I said. #FAFO
Vile (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 429
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 47272
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Serenity Now (6134566) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:04 pm

Grand Viking Nicki wrote:Hey there! GVN again. Pre-emptively paying the puppy tax before discussing some game stuff!

It would be nice to have two versions of that corn maze welcome sign. One like in the pic, and one that looks more aged/abandoned with the "welcome" part only attached on one side and hanging down. Two completely different versions of a few things like this, and the theme might work for a wider audience.
When life gives you a dumpster fire, roast marshmallows.

A work in progress...
Horrendous House

Serenity Now (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008

Forum Posts: 4353
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Isla (2518852) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:38 pm

Honestly, there's not much more to a corn mazes other than corn and dirt or mud unless there is some sort of aerial pattern. I'm very uninterested in that, but it's okay if that's something others are interested in...

Now a pumpkin patch, there could be more with that? Or, a Sunflower farm? It might be easier if ya'll do a fall festival instead... corn mazes are a little blah unless you're in the Tri-Wizard Tournament. :eh: Now, if you wanted to give us one of those I'd be all in, but I doubt that's the direction you're going. As you scroll through my board suggestions here there are 3 photos for corn or wheat grouped together and it's really not very vivid or dynamic to see a bunch of in my opinion. That's why I think you're going to need more.

It would be nice to see all the leaf and pumpkin colors out there: not just orange, red and yellow.

Corn, wheat, sunflower fields.

Pumpkins, leaves--- I don't want this to be pastel, just want to illustrate that there are definitely more natural pumpkin and leaf colors out there.

Isla (2518852)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2008

Forum Posts: 2430
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Kay (111121099) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:40 am

Burn it all..Give us dark not this rainbow and unicorn kind of Halloween
Kay (111121099)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 168
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Margo (185832180) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:27 pm

A few suggestions for the theme! :rose: Could be amazing to incorporate Voodoo with the Corn Maze :D
Image Image Image

Margo (185832180)
YoWorld Level: 238
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 17, 2014

Forum Posts: 14
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby xXLiSaLiShUsXx (120422896) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:39 pm

I from what Ive seen in the suggestions, I think this theme is going to make me VERY HAPPYYYYYYY!!!!! Minus the house with teeth. I cant wait!! Please dont screw it up! :P <3
If you want someone to notice you, be a type-O
Im Pure Michigan
The Original Lisalishus
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82323030
xXLiSaLiShUsXx (120422896)
YoWorld Level: 342
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 2291

Postby Jerry JPY (110313355) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:13 am

UUGGHH!!! This will be a big fat NO for me. Nope not interested. Just another country fall type theme with more pumpkins. Had about enough of this type of themes for a while. Maybe some real Halloween scary stuff instead. Looks like it will be another bust of a year for Halloween. Maybe next year?
Jerry JPY (110313355)
YoWorld Level: 356
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 28, 2009

Forum Posts: 375
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:06 am

Last edited by NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) on Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 02, 2010

Forum Posts: 2484

Postby xNVx (129595882) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:14 am

Crinkle Dinkle (126579776) wrote:More like this.....

That's my kind of corn maze :thumbsup: Last time i checked Halloween supposed to be creepy and not look all inviting and stuff :haha:

Always be yourself and don't worry about what others think. Always make sure you surround yourself with people that bring something positive into your life

xNVx (129595882)

Postby NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:25 am

xNVx (129595882) wrote:

That's my kind of corn maze :thumbsup: Last time i checked Halloween supposed to be creepy and not look all inviting and stuff :haha:

It all depends how you like to enjoy creepy :thumbsup: I'm not a gory lets kill them all kind of person. I can't stand all the blood and skin ripped off. I like the more of the sexual fantasy edge. Never had a partner complaining :thumbsup:

Postby xNVx (129595882) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:58 am

NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) wrote:
xNVx (129595882) wrote:

It all depends how you like to enjoy creepy :thumbsup: I'm not a gory lets kill them all kind of person. I can't stand all the blood and skin ripped off. I like the more of the sexual fantasy edge. Never had a partner complaining :thumbsup:

I never said anything about gore and i'm not sure what sexual fantasy has anything to do with Halloween. When it comes to Halloween i'm not worried about making my partner happy, it's about the people that come to trick or treat . To me the dark and unknown ( an abandoned old house in the dark or an old abandoned anything in the dark ) is more creepy to me than a place with a bunch of blood and stuff. To me a welcome sign with some pumpkins and sunshine and all is inviting to me and not very Halloween, that's what my post was about.

xNVx (129595882)

Postby NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:09 pm

xNVx (129595882) wrote:
xNVx (129595882) wrote:

I never said anything about gore and i'm not sure what sexual fantasy has anything to do with Halloween. When it comes to Halloween i'm not worried about making my partner happy, it's about the people that come to trick or treat . To me the dark and unknown ( an abandoned old house in the dark or an old abandoned anything in the dark ) is more creepy to me than a place with a bunch of blood and stuff. To me a welcome sign with some pumpkins and sunshine and all is inviting to me and not very Halloween, that's what my post was about.[/quot

If you watch movies there is a lot of fantasy to attract the watcher and in any genre. We all have our own likes I guess that was all I was saying, wasn't busting on you at all sorry if you took it that way :hug: Just was stating in general most like the gore, blood, killings I never enjoyed that at all at any age not my cup of tea.

Postby xNVx (129595882) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:14 pm

xNVx (129595882) wrote:
xNVx (129595882) wrote:

I never said anything about gore and i'm not sure what sexual fantasy has anything to do with Halloween. When it comes to Halloween i'm not worried about making my partner happy, it's about the people that come to trick or treat . To me the dark and unknown ( an abandoned old house in the dark or an old abandoned anything in the dark ) is more creepy to me than a place with a bunch of blood and stuff. To me a welcome sign with some pumpkins and sunshine and all is inviting to me and not very Halloween, that's what my post was about.[/quot

If you watch movies there is a lot of fantasy to attract the watcher and in any genre. We all have our own likes I guess that was all I was saying, wasn't busting on you at all sorry if you took it that way :hug: Just was stating in general most like the gore, blood, killings I never enjoyed that at all at any age not my cup of tea.

That's why we all give feedback so we all can get a little bit of what we think Halloween is all about. We all are different and are into different things, yo would be boring if all of us thought the same way :thumbsup: To me i do like gore but to me like i said the unknown is creepier to me than anything but when i post i always speak about myself. :hug: Hope this year we all get something we enjoy.

xNVx (129595882)

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions