[INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

[INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby Viking Andrew » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:41 am

Hey YoFans!

YoValley Estates is entering the Vault and we want to know what items you would like to see saved.

Please let us know below, and your favorite items just may make it to the YoDepot!
User avatar
Viking Andrew
YoWorld Level: 500
 
Forum Posts: 3092
Forum Title: The Best Taco Artist

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:51 am

what happened to the Japanese Maple from JG2016? Sam listed Japanese Maple 1, 2 and 3 from JJ2018 by mistake. when it was pointed out the 3 Japanese Maple were taken away and replaced with the 1 YC Large Cherry Tree that no-one asked for. the Medium and Small Cherry trees which are coins were not saved even though they are a set of 3 and the actual Japanese Maple tree that everyone wanted was not saved
Image
Image
“You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.” Jim Rohn
Act your age, not your shoe size
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21998
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Escaping the asylum

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:31 am

Please and thank you! Also what Theresa said, was the mix up with the Japanese trees worked out? We need that huge coin maple tree to stay in game!

Image
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8413
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby Quarantined Mata (13429328) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:43 am

I don't even remember that theme. :eh:
Et tu, Brute?
Image

Image
Snitches get stitches
User avatar
Quarantined Mata (13429328)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4821
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Surprise me

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:58 am

Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:I don't even remember that theme. :eh:

Most of these themes sucked to me, boring and all, but a lot of them had nice hidden lil gems for decorating. I feel bad for the indoor decorating peeps on this one. A LOT of indoor items that peeps use all the time :(
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8413
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:59 am

I am requesting that the three shag rugs be moved to YoDepot. I know it's a long shot since interior decor rarely gets moved to YD, but those are hands-down the largest and nicest shag rugs in the game. I use the beige one ALL the time & the pink one often. The navy one I use occasionally but I'm not often decorating in dark colors.

This is a very nice theme with some very universal core items. What a shame.
Image
Image
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
“You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.” Jim Rohn
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 19324
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:05 am

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:I don't even remember that theme. :eh:

Most of these themes sucked to me, boring and all, but a lot of them had nice hidden lil gems for decorating. I feel bad for the indoor decorating peeps on this one. A LOT of indoor items that peeps use all the time :(

Thanks, Skylar! I also use the mowed lawn tiles A LOT in my outdoor rooms. I'm equally upset about them, but the lawn ones have a chance of going to YD.

I really find YD and the way it's under-utilized to be a poor excuse for placating the decorators when themes are constantly vaulted. And interior decor items rarely get saved.

Many of us have proposed different ways to have core items saved from vaulting, but all of our ideas have been ignored. It gets discouraging and disheartening.
Image
Image
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
“You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.” Jim Rohn
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 19324
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby Nightshade (127561160) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:21 am

Like everyone else, I am awaiting the status of the Japanese maple tree jg2016 too.
In addition to what Skylar posted for YE2018
Image

Julie, perhaps you or Chris could post indoor items that you want saved? There's a first time for everything and this could be it for indoor items?
Last edited by Nightshade (127561160) on Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
User avatar
Nightshade (127561160)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 448
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:23 am

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:I don't even remember that theme. :eh:

Most of these themes sucked to me, boring and all, but a lot of them had nice hidden lil gems for decorating. I feel bad for the indoor decorating peeps on this one. A LOT of indoor items that peeps use all the time :(

Thanks, Skylar! I also use the mowed lawn tiles A LOT in my outdoor rooms. I'm equally upset about them, but the lawn ones have a chance of going to YD.

I really find YD and the way it's under-utilized to be a poor excuse for placating the decorators when themes are constantly vaulted. And interior decor items rarely get saved.

Many of us have proposed different ways to have core items saved from vaulting, but all of our ideas have been ignored. It gets discouraging and disheartening.

They need to make a store just for indoor necessity items and place them there. I don't do much indoor decorating, but when I do it is hard to find what I need to finish up a room. If they did this would be so easy. On them too, as they would not have to put out food bowls or cups and towels for every theme. They could concentrate on the bigger items.
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8413
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:36 am

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:I don't even remember that theme. :eh:

Most of these themes sucked to me, boring and all, but a lot of them had nice hidden lil gems for decorating. I feel bad for the indoor decorating peeps on this one. A LOT of indoor items that peeps use all the time :(

Thanks, Skylar! I also use the mowed lawn tiles A LOT in my outdoor rooms. I'm equally upset about them, but the lawn ones have a chance of going to YD.

I really find YD and the way it's under-utilized to be a poor excuse for placating the decorators when themes are constantly vaulted. And interior decor items rarely get saved.

Many of us have proposed different ways to have core items saved from vaulting, but all of our ideas have been ignored. It gets discouraging and disheartening.

They need to make a store just for indoor necessity items and place them there. I don't do much indoor decorating, but when I do it is hard to find what I need to finish up a room. If they did this would be so easy. On them too, as they would not have to put out food bowls or cups and towels for every theme. They could concentrate on the bigger items.

The thing is, they really don't do the extra items for MOST themes. Try finding canisters (first of all, they aren't all called that) and core kitchen items like that. Think of how many homes have kitchens. I get tired of using the same 3 or 4 types of canisters (some of which are no longer available) that exist in game.
Secondly, BVG already makes the SAME items for every theme -- bookcases, couches, end tables, fireplaces, but they almost always have the same baked-in wood colors, LAME accent colors, and/or other items pre-decorated. We have asked for simplicity so we could decorate with the accents we want.
Image
Image
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
“You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.” Jim Rohn
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 19324
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:18 pm

LOL I see that all this time I have called the "WHITE" shag rug "beige" because that's what color it actually is.
Image
Image
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
“You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.” Jim Rohn
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 19324
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby BykaChic (134177197) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:56 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:I am requesting that the three shag rugs be moved to YoDepot. I know it's a long shot since interior decor rarely gets moved to YD, but those are hands-down the largest and nicest shag rugs in the game. I use the beige one ALL the time & the pink one often. The navy one I use occasionally but I'm not often decorating in dark colors.

This is a very nice theme with some very universal core items. What a shame.


Yep. I bought 25 of the beige (it is not white) o_o , 10 blue and 5 pink. Decide later if I feel the need to hoard more to put in a storage home never to be used.... :haha:
Image
"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me......"
User avatar

BykaChic (134177197)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10528
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: In The Wind

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby Serenity Now (6134566) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:59 pm

In addition to the items already mentioned by others:

Wooden Community Fence
YoValley Street Sign (1, 2, 3)
Patio Stone Tile (1, 2, 3)
Stone Path (1, 2, 3)
Playing Park Dog (1, 2, 3)
Park Squirrel (1, 2)
Picture Window (1, 2, 3)
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. --Mark Twain

A work in progress...
Horrendous House
User avatar

Serenity Now (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 4017
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Straight outta cookies

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby Chris (4327680) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:16 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:I don't even remember that theme. :eh:

Most of these themes sucked to me, boring and all, but a lot of them had nice hidden lil gems for decorating. I feel bad for the indoor decorating peeps on this one. A LOT of indoor items that peeps use all the time :(

Thanks, Skylar! I also use the mowed lawn tiles A LOT in my outdoor rooms. I'm equally upset about them, but the lawn ones have a chance of going to YD.

I really find YD and the way it's under-utilized to be a poor excuse for placating the decorators when themes are constantly vaulted. And interior decor items rarely get saved.

Many of us have proposed different ways to have core items saved from vaulting, but all of our ideas have been ignored. It gets discouraging and disheartening.

Thank you, both. I've given up after being ignored so many times. Maybe they'll listen to someone else.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: Spies Rugs, Connect Four Board Game, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)
User avatar

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 6215
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Northeastern US

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby Chris (4327680) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:18 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:LOL I see that all this time I have called the "WHITE" shag rug "beige" because that's what color it actually is.

Yup. White, in this game, can be tan, beige, gray, and in one case, even silver.

Between that and inconsistent naming, unfixed spelling errors, etc., I am starting to think they WANT to make it harder to find things.

:dizzy:
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: Spies Rugs, Connect Four Board Game, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)
User avatar

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 6215
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Northeastern US

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby Enigma (13260594) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:04 am

It would be nice to know what you plan to put into the Yodepot BEFORE you vault them, so we don't end up stocking up and loading up our inventories with things that will still be in store.
Image
Image
User avatar

Enigma (13260594)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 524
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Australia

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby Miss Sass (187728411) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:38 pm

I hardly play anymore but when I decorated in the past, this was one of my go-to filler themes, what a shame, though not surprising.
Honestly is everything, darling.
User avatar
Miss Sass (187728411)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 22, 2019
 
Forum Posts: 359
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby CosmoZory (182292488) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:38 pm

Image Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Thanks!
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
CosmoZory (182292488)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 16033
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby Loie (9730540) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:31 pm

Nightshade (127561160) wrote:Like everyone else, I am awaiting the status of the Japanese maple tree jg2016 too.
In addition to what Skylar posted for YE2018
Image

Julie, perhaps you or Chris could post indoor items that you want saved? There's a first time for everything and this could be it for indoor items?



I use these concrete pathways in like every few rooms. when i use them it's like 20 in one room.
game is a total lagfest from inventory issues and getting worse daily.
i'm so sick about losing these items or not knowing until the day they are gone if they make it to the depot.
User avatar
Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 385
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4736
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] YoValley Estates YE2018

Postby Mir (102794171) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:06 pm

Coffee Table Decorations 1 YE2018
Coffee Table Decorations 2 YE2018
Coffee Table Decorations 3 YE2018
Coffee Table Decorations 4 YE2018


Patterned Throw Pillow 1 YE2018
Patterned Throw Pillow 2 YE2018
Patterned Throw Pillow 3 YE2018

Marble Pillar 1 YE2018
Marble Pillar 2 YE2018
Marble Pillar 3 YE2018

Bronze Range Hood YE2018
Gold Range Hood YE2018
Silver Range Hood YE2018

Mowed Grass Patch 1 YE2018
Mowed Grass Patch 2 YE2018

There's so many more but I think I'm pushing my luck with just this lot. I'm going to really miss this theme :sad:
User avatar
Mir (102794171)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: May 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 531
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions