Question about Vaulting... Please answer BVG

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Question about Vaulting... Please answer BVG

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:23 pm

KAREN (186514636) wrote:Thanks for this thread.

I despise vaulting and I hate doing nothing but filling up my inventory with items that I think I'll use again - which causes a terrible lag (also worsened by the Gem Events.) I don't even participate in current themes anymore as I have to decide where to spend my yo money - between things that will be around for a while and things that are 'vaulting' i.e., being made inaccessible (specifically to get people to spend all their currency very quickly on these items in the hopes that they BUY more yo currency with real world money...yes, basically a shakedown.)

I don't even know why I still bother.

yw and thankyou for your input too :thumbsup: :drink: ... i quit the GE's totally and decided to not even chase the NPC's and Interactives, hairs etc. anymore in the AH too. and yes same as you i don't buy current themes anymore and just buy the stuff going into the vault. but now its got so bad im getting strict with the amount im buying from them now
“You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.” Jim Rohn
Act your age, not your shoe size

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 22024
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby Starjack (126579776) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:24 pm

My first big vaulting experience was when the original Mafia theme retired. I was relatively new and peeps were just going nuts buying up that stuff. I didn't understand until AFTER it was gone what "retired" really meant. Once I started decorating it really became apparent how much damage a retired theme can do to the creative process. And when there are limited options in the store, it really creates a hole.

I used to do my damndest to fill that hole. I'd beg, borrow, and steal to get the items. I even bought into the "stocking up" process after that, to try and avoid being ripped off by gougers. But the effort and cost was excessive, with most of what I bought never being used by me. It burned me out and up and I seriously thought about leaving. Eventually I learned to just make due with what was available and also learned to work around the holes. Once I did I figured out they weren't holes at all, but rather they were opportunities to stretch myself creatively.

The point is that this process shouldn't be stressful. I read a lot of posts and I see stress. I hate that for anyone. I'm not telling anyone how to feel. But I will encourage anyone to try to reconsider the way they think about vaulting. It's great if there's stuff you really want to stockpile. I'm super glad BVG makes an effort to save some of it. But in the end, whatever you do, don't let it wreck your enjoyment of Yo. I only say it because I let it happen to me and it just about drove me away.

:hug: :heart:

Do what is hard and life will be easy
Do what is easy and life will be hard
Starjack (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 404
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 45458
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:31 pm

Mz Thang (138469056) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:i just want to know if the vaulting is going to continue to be back to back now... and also if vaulting all the homes is going to be a new thing too? if this is the way the game is going then im sorry to say im leaving. this constant vaulting now without a break is just too much. you are killing the game for decorators because you don't save enough of the staple decor items. im an outdoor decorator and i feel for people who keep asking for indoor items to be saved too and they are ignored. the last theme everyone agreed the maple tree should be saved and there was a big stuff up with 3 old maples from JJ2018 being listed. these 3 were taken away and just the YC cherry tree saved which no-one asked for. you didn't save the coin cherries or the massively used maple one. it's pretty obvious whoever makes these decisions does not actually play the game like we do. and now taking away the homes. this one i don't care about as i didn't buy it as i don't like it. i do however like and use other old homes as i don't like hardly any of the new ones. you have also not done anything or even plan to do anything with our inventories. just filling up our inventories with all this vaulting stuff is getting out of hand and causing so much lag. some people don't like filling up storage homes because its a chore when decorating to have to stop and go retrieve stuff from storage homes and then carry on. i feel the game has changed so much and is just a money grab now. not for me im afraid and all i do now is log on, do the daily stuff, fill up storage homes and check through the vault stuff a bit at a time and go :nerd:

You have made many points that I totally agree with! (As highlighted and emboldened)
Whilst I do not totally disagree with the vaulting of themes - I would welcome them more
IF I believed that better and more creative themes were on their way! But I also think that there are a few non-themes that should be vaulted before those that have valued items are removed. (Super Stickerbook comes to mind)
Interior Decorators like myself are having a rough time creating differently styled rooms out of Brown/Dark Brown and Even Darker Brown. BVG no longer give us the 'Feedback Surveys' to complete to truly glean how we feel about recent themes either = Why is That?....I would have thought they would want to know what WE THINK / AND NEED in order to keep YoWorld flourishing!
I am concerned about the high prices and the continuous 'Vaulting' as it smacks of the last days/months of Zynga.
It would be a crying shame if after all their hard work they allowed the game to grind to a discontented halt. :sad:

yep i agree :thumbsup: :drink: i wouldn't mind the vaulting if they slowed it down and also done what loads of us suggested. literally there were threads where decorators and sellers all agreeing that if they vaulted all the salon, all the clothing BUT only some of the decor it would make a happy medium. i love interactives but id be happy for them to say with this vault theme... vault or expire the interactives, big furniture items, fountains, alcoves etc. and keep all the basic staple items in a separate store maybe separated into outdoor and indoor... or put in yodepot. i wouldn't mind either but they do not save enough of the basic staple items. and yes what happened to them surveys??
“You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.” Jim Rohn

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:40 pm

Spanky (126579776) wrote:My first big vaulting experience was when the original Mafia theme retired. I was relatively new and peeps were just going nuts buying up that stuff. I didn't understand until AFTER it was gone what "retired" really meant. Once I started decorating it really became apparent how much damage a retired theme can do to the creative process. And when there are limited options in the store, it really creates a hole.

I used to do my damndest to fill that hole. I'd beg, borrow, and steal to get the items. I even bought into the "stocking up" process after that, to try and avoid being ripped off by gougers. But the effort and cost was excessive, with most of what I bought never being used by me. It burned me out and up and I seriously thought about leaving. Eventually I learned to just make due with what was available and also learned to work around the holes. Once I did I figured out they weren't holes at all, but rather they were opportunities to stretch myself creatively.

The point is that this process shouldn't be stressful. I read a lot of posts and I see stress. I hate that for anyone. I'm not telling anyone how to feel. But I will encourage anyone to try to reconsider the way they think about vaulting. It's great if there's stuff you really want to stockpile. I'm super glad BVG makes an effort to save some of it. But in the end, whatever you do, don't let it wreck your enjoyment of Yo. I only say it because I let it happen to me and it just about drove me away.

:hug: :heart:

yeah i get your point but whenever the new vault appears i go through the furniture store and im like i use them rugs a lot... i use them animals a lot, npcs, plants, shrubs, flowers, etc. when i decorate... or used to... i used old items. like i mentioned many times before... the amount of coin NPCs going is ridiculous. so many people used all them coin npcs in homes and GE's. then i mentioned the fox and raccoon in the last vault. them two are the best left in the game and there is only 1 or 2 options left now. same with the squirrels in this theme. they go and not many left in the game. when CB2015 left it took all them fantastic bakery items that we don't have any in the game... and never had any either in the past like the jars and the cake stands etc. not to mention it had the 1 coin chairs in 5 colours for people who can't afford YC chairs. if i was a new person starting out and just watched this and how expensive current theme stuff is right now i'd have already left and slammed the door on the way out

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Mz Thang (138469056) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:53 pm

I don't know why they don't just vault ALL the YOCASH items relating to a specific Theme!?!....Surely it would serve to make space for new items and keep players happy knowing there would be enough coin items to work with! ESPECIALLY as most recently the Themes contain more and more YoCash items that are staples (i.e Lighting and Trees) meaning it wouldn't be a huge amount of items that are kept from any vaulted theme.

Mz Thang (138469056)
YoWorld Level: 342
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 243
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:55 pm

Mz Thang (138469056) wrote:I don't know why they don't just vault ALL the YOCASH items relating to a specific Theme!?!....Surely it would serve to make space for new items and keep players happy knowing there would be enough coin items to work with! ESPECIALLY as most recently the Themes contain more and more YoCash items that are staples (i.e Lighting and Trees) meaning it wouldn't be a huge amount of items that are kept from any vaulted theme.

yep i'd be with that :thumbsup:

Theresa (122233016)

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:53 pm

The people who never get mentioned are those who are the artistic pictorial decorators, like Yoyi and such. The ones who buy thousands of random grease spots and towels and whatever they find to create pictures with. They can't possibly anticipate how many of a certain object they might need for an image they haven't thought to recreate yet.

:( I consider them the true artistic gems of the game, those decorators. :rose:
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 19332
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Chris (4327680) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:39 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:i feel for people who keep asking for indoor items to be saved too and they are ignored.

Thank you.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: Spies Rugs, Connect Four Board Game, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 6219
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Chris (4327680) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:42 pm

Mz Thang (138469056) wrote:I don't know why they don't just vault ALL the YOCASH items relating to a specific Theme!?!....Surely it would serve to make space for new items and keep players happy knowing there would be enough coin items to work with! ESPECIALLY as most recently the Themes contain more and more YoCash items that are staples (i.e Lighting and Trees) meaning it wouldn't be a huge amount of items that are kept from any vaulted theme.

Because then people will buy old coin items instead of new "clickable" and "animated" YC stuff.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: Spies Rugs, Connect Four Board Game, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 6219
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:55 am

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:The people who never get mentioned are those who are the artistic pictorial decorators, like Yoyi and such. The ones who buy thousands of random grease spots and towels and whatever they find to create pictures with. They can't possibly anticipate how many of a certain object they might need for an image they haven't thought to recreate yet.

:( I consider them the true artistic gems of the game, those decorators. :rose:

ah yes of course... i have a few people like this in my buddies list and i love visiting to see their latest creations. turta is one i have and his are incredible :love:

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:56 am

Chris (4327680) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:i feel for people who keep asking for indoor items to be saved too and they are ignored.

Thank you.

:thumbsup: :D

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Kat (106520804) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:24 am

Theresa (122233016) wrote:

I think what needs to be saved from every vaulted scene is anything that people use repeatedly to decorate with and to create as someone else mentioned. They can move all the animated stuff, clickables, expensive furniture and keep all the things that someone needs to create a scene. That leaves plenty for the sellers, but no one is going to try to find dozens if not hundreds of an item they use to create elaborate scenes. All of that stuff needs to move to depot period. Accessories we use indoors and outdoors too. Again we buy so much of each one that there will never be enough bought up by sellers to satisfy the need for those items. When they vault stuff we use a whole lot of they aren't helping themselves because those are things we'd just need to find a substitute for and in most cases there isn't anything. So it just leaves decorators more and more frustrated and feeling unappreciated.

Kat (106520804)
YoWorld Level: 393
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 15, 2016

Forum Posts: 2128
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:44 am

Kat (106520804) wrote:

I think what needs to be saved from every vaulted scene is anything that people use repeatedly to decorate with and to create as someone else mentioned. They can move all the animated stuff, clickables, expensive furniture and keep all the things that someone needs to create a scene. That leaves plenty for the sellers, but no one is going to try to find dozens if not hundreds of an item they use to create elaborate scenes. All of that stuff needs to move to depot period. Accessories we use indoors and outdoors too. Again we buy so much of each one that there will never be enough bought up by sellers to satisfy the need for those items. When they vault stuff we use a whole lot of they aren't helping themselves because those are things we'd just need to find a substitute for and in most cases there isn't anything. So it just leaves decorators more and more frustrated and feeling unappreciated.

yep i 100% agree with you... and if they keep on like this more n more people will pack up and leave. the more old players leave the worse it will get. the sellers may not be as affected by this vaulting but when the old players leave who will they sell to? newbies don't come along searching for expensive old collectibles etc. everything has a knock on effect and i for one am not liking where this game is heading

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Kat (106520804) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:55 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:i just want to know if the vaulting is going to continue to be back to back now... and also if vaulting all the homes is going to be a new thing too? if this is the way the game is going then im sorry to say im leaving. this constant vaulting now without a break is just too much. you are killing the game for decorators because you don't save enough of the staple decor items. im an outdoor decorator and i feel for people who keep asking for indoor items to be saved too and they are ignored. the last theme everyone agreed the maple tree should be saved and there was a big stuff up with 3 old maples from JJ2018 being listed. these 3 were taken away and just the YC cherry tree saved which no-one asked for. you didn't save the coin cherries or the massively used maple one. it's pretty obvious whoever makes these decisions does not actually play the game like we do. and now taking away the homes. this one i don't care about as i didn't buy it as i don't like it. i do however like and use other old homes as i don't like hardly any of the new ones. you have also not done anything or even plan to do anything with our inventories. just filling up our inventories with all this vaulting stuff is getting out of hand and causing so much lag. some people don't like filling up storage homes because its a chore when decorating to have to stop and go retrieve stuff from storage homes and then carry on. i feel the game has changed so much and is just a money grab now. not for me im afraid and all i do now is log on, do the daily stuff, fill up storage homes and check through the vault stuff a bit at a time and go :nerd:

You know, I really wish that the company would have the decision makers actually start the game out fresh and play it, not with all of the free yc and coins but start out just like a new person would have to. If they did they'd realize that new people starting this game now have it really hard. Not only have the prices gone way up in the past year or 2 from the company but AH prices are so high that the newcomer to the game is never going to be able to build up any coins in order to purchase much of anything. You changed so that we can't trade with new accounts which means bringing in a new player, we wouldn't be able to give them any start up coins to get them started. The new person will quickly exit the game out of frustration and boredom trying to get ahead enough to start purchasing some of the things they'd like.

Also playing all the different ways to play, would give you insight into why we ask for things we ask for or why we complain about things that make playing and enjoying the game more difficult. For decorators, it's not about an item, it's about all the items we need to make a room feel like home. Make it look complete. It's not about putting items in a room it's about them being cohesive and in scale so that it all fits together smoothly. Just take a look at rooms like Lisa TM's if you want to know what I'm talking about. I'm not saying there aren't other people's rooms that are awesome as well so please nobody take offense. What I'm saying is her rooms have all the little details that make a home a home. We need those little extras and when you vault all of them and don't replace them, you leave us with nothing to use.

The Gem events could really use at least a week break between each one. Yes I know that statement will make some mad that love them but they're still getting them, just giving the rest of us that want to get our inventory back under control time to do so. It would give us time to actually do some decorating. When you have them back to back all it does is make our inventories more jammed up than they already were. We don't have time to go back through and organize. We end up with even more lag for those of us having issues with lag. We don't have time to decorate. I also wish you'd redo them to not require us adding buddies or please get rid of the cap for the buddy list. It's so time consuming to have to keep purging our buddy list to keep under the 1000.

If you guys actually played the game the same way we do I think you'd understand why we ask for the things we ask for. Clickables for instance, we don't really need things to be clickable of if they are at least have them default to stay on unless we turn them off or close them. I know you're probably sick of it after working on it all day but I just think it would be really helpful.

Kat (106520804)

Postby Jade (136873125) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:33 am

Kat (106520804) wrote:

yep i 100% agree with you... and if they keep on like this more n more people will pack up and leave. the more old players leave the worse it will get. the sellers may not be as affected by this vaulting but when the old players leave who will they sell to? newbies don't come along searching for expensive old collectibles etc. everything has a knock on effect and i for one am not liking where this game is heading

^^^This is exactly was I was thinking today!^^^ The more older player's that leave the less buyers the seller's will have! That will cause a huge ripple effect with BVG! If their are no buyer's to buy the new item's from the YC Deal's or new releases that are put into the AH or sold at Event's the less buyer's BVG will have for their YC deals, therefore the less money they will make! Just look at what they are doing! New Hair's and Clothing item's are put into these new Sparke Sales and older already in store item's are being put into YC Deal's with Furniture item's. There is some new Furniture item's put into YC Deal's and some there's a choice between buying the YC Deal or buying the set of item's with YC, but we don't get that choice with the Hair or Clothing item's! Like I said earlier, they are cutting off their nose's despite their face's and you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar! They are leaving a very sour taste in my mouth with all this vaulting and I do think there is a lot more to it, so we will have to wait and see what will happen!
Jade (136873125)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 2731
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Somewhere not far from BVG in London, Ontario, Canada

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:03 am

Kat (106520804) wrote:
You know, I really wish that the company would have the decision makers actually start the game out fresh and play it, not with all of the free yc and coins but start out just like a new person would have to. If they did they'd realize that new people starting this game now have it really hard. Not only have the prices gone way up in the past year or 2 from the company but AH prices are so high that the newcomer to the game is never going to be able to build up any coins in order to purchase much of anything. You changed so that we can't trade with new accounts which means bringing in a new player, we wouldn't be able to give them any start up coins to get them started. The new person will quickly exit the game out of frustration and boredom trying to get ahead enough to start purchasing some of the things they'd like.

Also playing all the different ways to play, would give you insight into why we ask for things we ask for or why we complain about things that make playing and enjoying the game more difficult. For decorators, it's not about an item, it's about all the items we need to make a room feel like home. Make it look complete. It's not about putting items in a room it's about them being cohesive and in scale so that it all fits together smoothly. Just take a look at rooms like Lisa TM's if you want to know what I'm talking about. I'm not saying there aren't other people's rooms that are awesome as well so please nobody take offense. What I'm saying is her rooms have all the little details that make a home a home. We need those little extras and when you vault all of them and don't replace them, you leave us with nothing to use.

The Gem events could really use at least a week break between each one. Yes I know that statement will make some mad that love them but they're still getting them, just giving the rest of us that want to get our inventory back under control time to do so. It would give us time to actually do some decorating. When you have them back to back all it does is make our inventories more jammed up than they already were. We don't have time to go back through and organize. We end up with even more lag for those of us having issues with lag. We don't have time to decorate. I also wish you'd redo them to not require us adding buddies or please get rid of the cap for the buddy list. It's so time consuming to have to keep purging our buddy list to keep under the 1000.

If you guys actually played the game the same way we do I think you'd understand why we ask for the things we ask for. Clickables for instance, we don't really need things to be clickable of if they are at least have them default to stay on unless we turn them off or close them. I know you're probably sick of it after working on it all day but I just think it would be really helpful.

so perfectly written and i agree 100%! :thumbsup: :star: :trophy: :star: if i was a newbie i certainly wouldn't be sticking around. in fact as i have been playing for so long and put so much time and effort along with a lot of money into the game, it was a hard decision for me to pull away from it. i had thought about it so many times but stuck with the game but things took their toll. the GE i have now quit doing the challenges. i have been trying to fill up storage rooms and sort through the vaulting but with the lag etc. its tedious and time consuming and quite frankly boring the heck out of me. i stopped buying current homes and theme stuff apart from an occasional item i might like. and now i've just given up doing anything apart from a bit of vaulting stuff each day. the only reason im doing this is because i know that if i stopped completely and took and break and came back, only to find all the lovely coin stuff we all use gone into the vault, then i would give up and go for good. having the GE's and vaulting back to back like this is making the game a chore and i think more n more people will get tired of it. like you mentioned about Lisa TM... her and many others do fantastic kitchens... people like Chris always asking for indoor staple stuff saved. look at the indoor stuff that never got saved and they were the only items to exist in the game. off the top of my head... Cake stands and Sprinkle jars etc. plus the Mixers, Blenders, Baskets of bread etc., trays of cupcakes, mixing bowl, eggs, flour, etc. from CB2015... the Measuring Cup and other Mixers from ER2018

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:09 am

Jade (136873125) wrote:
Kat (106520804) wrote:

^^^This is exactly was I was thinking today!^^^ The more older player's that leave the less buyers the seller's will have! That will cause a huge ripple effect with BVG! If their are no buyer's to buy the new item's from the YC Deal's or new releases that are put into the AH or sold at Event's the less buyer's BVG will have for their YC deals, therefore the less money they will make! Just look at what they are doing! New Hair's and Clothing item's are put into these new Sparke Sales and older already in store item's are being put into YC Deal's with Furniture item's. There is some new Furniture item's put into YC Deal's and some there's a choice between buying the YC Deal or buying the set of item's with YC, but we don't get that choice with the Hair or Clothing item's! Like I said earlier, they are cutting off their nose's despite their face's and you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar! They are leaving a very sour taste in my mouth with all this vaulting and I do think there is a lot more to it, so we will have to wait and see what will happen!

yep i literally just thought of it before i wrote it. it will have a huge ripple effect! i just look at them deals now and shake my head. and so agree with the bolded bit :thumbsup: :trophy:

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Goddess Zane (2435988) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:14 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:I hope they relent because I would hate to see anyone go over this issue...
:sad:

i've already near enough left. i've stayed away from the forum and only came in today to ask this.... and i am one who always has my google chrome open with 4 tabs. one for FB, one for forum, one for database and one for whatever catch up channel i happen to be using at the time. YW i play on the desktop app so i can flit between the two. for the first time in i can't remember how long i closed my forum tab and only opened it to write this today. im not doing anything more on the game now apart from pop in each day to do daily logins and offload some old themes into storage homes. that is if i have time after putting some vault stuff into the storage homes each day and looking through the vaulting salon and clothing. they keep going like this then a huge amount of their decorators will pack up and piss off. i reckon its mostly decorators who have bulging inventories cos we bulk buy all the staple stuff from all these themes. putting stuff in storage rooms makes it difficult when decorating. if i was a dresser up only or buyer seller it wouldn't bother me so much. i wouldn't be bulk buying all the cheapy coin staple items so wouldn't have a bulging inventory. buying clothing stuff etc. is different because its the decor inventory which takes ages to load. sellers can also stick their stuff into storage and pull out when selling.... pulling stuff out whilst decorating is a pain in the arse.. not to mention searching for what rug or chair etc. you might want to go in the room. having the stuff in the store means you can try loads of options and chuck back all what you don't want

I am one of those people whose inventories are overloaded. To keep the stuff "new" so you can level up rooms, you have to keep it like that. Moving it into storage changes that. It does cause tremendous lag. Of course, I'm a hoarder so the word "vault" sends me into a buying panic!

Goddess Zane (2435988)
YoWorld Level: 379
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 04, 2008

Forum Posts: 1550
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Nightshade (127561160) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:27 pm

Goddess Zane (2435988) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:I hope they relent because I would hate to see anyone go over this issue...

i've already near enough left. i've stayed away from the forum and only came in today to ask this.... and i am one who always has my google chrome open with 4 tabs. one for FB, one for forum, one for database and one for whatever catch up channel i happen to be using at the time. YW i play on the desktop app so i can flit between the two. for the first time in i can't remember how long i closed my forum tab and only opened it to write this today. im not doing anything more on the game now apart from pop in each day to do daily logins and offload some old themes into storage homes. that is if i have time after putting some vault stuff into the storage homes each day and looking through the vaulting salon and clothing. they keep going like this then a huge amount of their decorators will pack up and piss off. i reckon its mostly decorators who have bulging inventories cos we bulk buy all the staple stuff from all these themes. putting stuff in storage rooms makes it difficult when decorating. if i was a dresser up only or buyer seller it wouldn't bother me so much. i wouldn't be bulk buying all the cheapy coin staple items so wouldn't have a bulging inventory. buying clothing stuff etc. is different because its the decor inventory which takes ages to load. sellers can also stick their stuff into storage and pull out when selling.... pulling stuff out whilst decorating is a pain in the arse.. not to mention searching for what rug or chair etc. you might want to go in the room. having the stuff in the store means you can try loads of options and chuck back all what you don't want

I am one of those people whose inventories are overloaded. To keep the stuff "new" so you can level up rooms, you have to keep it like that. Moving it into storage changes that. It does cause tremendous lag. Of course, I'm a hoarder so the word "vault" sends me into a buying panic!

Same here, my inventory is overloaded, there's no denying that and yet I can't not buy when a theme is being vaulted. I had given up on purchasing stuff from vaulting a while ago, but I find myself going back to hoarding now that I get a bit more time due to WFH.
ImageImage
Nightshade (127561160)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 448
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Kat (106520804) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:29 pm

Nightshade (127561160) wrote:
Goddess Zane (2435988) wrote:

Same here, my inventory is overloaded, there's no denying that and yet I can't not buy when a theme is being vaulted. I had given up on purchasing stuff from vaulting a while ago, but I find myself going back to hoarding now that I get a bit more time due to WFH.

Yeah, I've been moving everything into storage and am back to 2019. I'm doing it by theme. So far nothing has changed. I've moved so much stuff I've actually leveled up twice since I started. :) I'm about to level again. About 6 more rooms. Anybody remember when the GE's actually started?

Kat (106520804)

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions