Indulge My Curious Mind!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Indulge My Curious Mind!

Postby Cali (114634836) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:54 pm

Undecided (185859185) wrote:
Cali (114634836) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:Hi Cali

Depending on the kinda themes you like these Gem Event themes might be worth a look too..
Haunted Dollhouse EOT2020
Krampus EDE2020

Only way from forums is for them to post a link to that home or room or maybe their siggy already has the link in
If that makes sense.? If not then I do apologise as it's way past my bed time :silly: :sleepy:

Cali (114634836) wrote:I've missed so many themes! The Elven Kingdom sounds very intriguing!

Or the Realm of Shadows!

I wish there was a way to click on a toon and could get to their most favorite place and take a tour! Or maybe there is and I have no clue! LOL ( that's most likely the case) lol

Hello Undecided, :hug:

I do have a couple of items from Krampus theme that I do use regularly.
Also, I figured the same thing, that unless a link provided, there isn't any other way to visit places! I just wished we could get to see different houses with their fantastic themes more easily! :) :thumbsup:

Hi Cali

Have you ventured to "Yo Creators Corner" Forum ?
There are plenty of rooms to view in there, some have links but not all

I will screenshot my rooms and make a thread but it might be later today or tomorrow due to working and real life.
I don't usually put links under them but will do this time

Oh, I have not been to that specific corner, I'm glad you mentioned it! I'm sure it's a fun section to explore! :thumbsup:

I get that not everyone would be willing to link their houses here, very understandable!
You're awesome, thank you very much gurl! :heart: :hug:

Cali (114634836)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 169
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Cali (114634836) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:00 pm

Gracie (127997951) wrote:Favorite themes: Irish Cottage, Kellermans, Haunted Swamp and Green Haven. I also enjoyed Asylum 2015 and Spellbound.
Favorite saved outfits: I love the ones dressed for each season, but I also like creating a new one or 2 for each new theme. Favorites would be "going to school" , New Years Eve (have 3 different ones) and "Pajama Party".

Hi Gracie, :)

As I've said before, I'm not very familiar with various themes due to being away from the game for years, But the Asylum and Spellbound theme sound very interesting.

I'm always so impressed with players who dressed for the season or make cosplay fits!
Happy Hump Day! :hug:

Cali (114634836)

Postby Denna (10205906) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:31 pm

Cali (114634836) wrote:I've missed so many themes! The Elven Kingdom sounds very intriguing!

Or the Realm of Shadows!

I wish there was a way to click on a toon and could get to their most favorite place and take a tour! Or maybe there is and I have no clue! LOL ( that's most likely the case) lol

Both themes are still in store ;)

And Realm of Shadows home is great :thumbsup:
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 16589
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:17 am

Cali (114634836) wrote:
Cali (114634836) wrote:

Depending on the kinda themes you like these Gem Event themes might be worth a look too..
Krampus EDE2020

Only way from forums is for them to post a link to that home or room or maybe their siggy already has the link in
If that makes sense.? If not then I do apologise as it's way past my bed time :silly: :sleepy:

Or the Realm of Shadows!

Also, I figured the same thing, that unless a link provided, there isn't any other way to visit places! I just wished we could get to see different houses with their fantastic themes more easily! :) :thumbsup:

Hi Cali

I will screenshot my rooms and make a thread but it might be later today or tomorrow due to working and real life.

Oh, I have not been to that specific corner, I'm glad you mentioned it! I'm sure it's a fun section to explore! :thumbsup:

I get that not everyone would be willing to link their houses here, very understandable!

Made a New Thread in "Creators Corner" with some of my rooms (will add more rooms over the coming days) added a link under the first picture in each home
go have a nosey if you want or just view the pictures :D

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=228309
This is Manchester: We do things differently here Sarcasm is a Manchester Trait
Image Image
Don't try to figure me out. It will only exhaust you, you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014

Forum Posts: 7288
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ♥ ~ Sarcasm: The witty will have fun & the rest won't get it ~ ♥

Postby Cali (114634836) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:50 pm

Cali (114634836) wrote:
Cali (114634836) wrote:

Krampus EDE2020

Or the Realm of Shadows!

Hi Cali

Made a New Thread in "Creators Corner" with some of my rooms (will add more rooms over the coming days) added a link under the first picture in each home
go have a nosey if you want or just view the pictures :D

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=228309

Oh my, You are the best! Thank you so much! :hug: :heart:

Cali (114634836)

Postby Ashen (127118376) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:53 pm

Cali (114634836) wrote:
Ashen (127118376) wrote:Hey Cali, good to see you again here! :hug:

1) I like pretty much anything fantasy, either dark or happy and floofy lol. :angel:

2) I either go back to saved outfits (and tweak em a little her and there) or create something completely new and evolved (i hope lol) but always save them. It's becoming like an addiction really lmao and i've spent waaay to many coins on outfit slots as it is. :silly:

How about yourself girl? :smug:

Hi Ashen :heart:

I'm not a great decorator so I'm always in awe when I see people's creations!

As far as outfits go , I normally stick with two or three solid colors. and work around them! I tend to find one or two items from various themes and add them to my fit. So I mix and match! But solid colors are more of my style as you've probably figured by now!! :D :D :D

Me either lol but i still like to try deco a home here and there regardless haha, it's about having fun after all.

You might like to stick to a couple solid colors with outfits but i just love what you're able to create with them tho, really unique and cool.

Hope you'll have a great weekend by the way.

:hug: :drink:

Ashen (127118376)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 5825
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Cali (114634836) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:05 pm

Ashen (127118376) wrote:
Cali (114634836) wrote:
Ashen (127118376) wrote:Hey Cali, good to see you again here! :hug:

1) I like pretty much anything fantasy, either dark or happy and floofy lol. :angel:

2) I either go back to saved outfits (and tweak em a little her and there) or create something completely new and evolved (i hope lol) but always save them. It's becoming like an addiction really lmao and i've spent waaay to many coins on outfit slots as it is. :silly:

How about yourself girl? :smug:

Hi Ashen :heart:

I'm not a great decorator so I'm always in awe when I see people's creations!

As far as outfits go , I normally stick with two or three solid colors. and work around them! I tend to find one or two items from various themes and add them to my fit. So I mix and match! But solid colors are more of my style as you've probably figured by now!! :D :D :D

Me either lol but i still like to try deco a home here and there regardless haha, it's about having fun after all.

You might like to stick to a couple solid colors with outfits but i just love what you're able to create with them tho, really unique and cool.

Hope you'll have a great weekend by the way.

:hug: :drink:

Thank you very much! :heart:
Happy weekend and cheers! :hug: :drink:

Cali (114634836)

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions