A Friendly Reminder About Baiting, Harassment, and the Rules

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: A Friendly Reminder About Baiting, Harassment, and the R

Postby TexanSourNSweet (103681266) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:08 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:Elf is an amazing person :heart:

NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) wrote:Just wanted to thank TexanSourNSweet for making me feel so welcomed here :heart: :heart: :heart: Forums is a platform for "ALL", but seeing this post I still see the lets ignoring. And that in itself makes for drama, so sad especially when I keep seeing same players repeating the same crime.

Anyway "VERY" sorry to "ALL" who have had to deal with what others have done to you. It is wrong to spitefully do things to hurt a person, even go to the point to share personal info for the use of only downgrading another, even LYING to make themselves appear they're in the right, sad. We are "ALL" different and may not like someone because we are but, we should at least be civil grown-ups to each other. I'll say it first, I'm very sorry if I caused anyone pain for anything I may have said. Sometimes we aren't aware of just the smallest words we may say and the harm it can do.

I appreciate that the Vikings see this as a problem and the players who have left and want to use "US" to make the right.. "PEACE" :heart:

Awe I love you both :hug: :heart: Y'all are amazin too :heart:
Remember to load your brain before you shoot your mouth off - Old Farmer's Advice
Boots on wanna see the bottom of em say somethin

TexanSourNSweet (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 12298
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby SkyracerJamie (103175992) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:42 pm

Please close a thread before it gets out of hand Vikings

I love Tacos. No touchy my Tacos!

SkyracerJamie (103175992)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: May 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 784
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: In bikini bottom with Spongebob and the rest of the gang

Postby NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:22 am

TexanSourNSweet (103681266) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:Elf is an amazing person :heart:

NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) wrote:Just wanted to thank TexanSourNSweet for making me feel so welcomed here :heart: :heart: :heart: Forums is a platform for "ALL", but seeing this post I still see the lets ignoring. And that in itself makes for drama, so sad especially when I keep seeing same players repeating the same crime.

Anyway "VERY" sorry to "ALL" who have had to deal with what others have done to you. It is wrong to spitefully do things to hurt a person, even go to the point to share personal info for the use of only downgrading another, even LYING to make themselves appear they're in the right, sad. We are "ALL" different and may not like someone because we are but, we should at least be civil grown-ups to each other. I'll say it first, I'm very sorry if I caused anyone pain for anything I may have said. Sometimes we aren't aware of just the smallest words we may say and the harm it can do.

I appreciate that the Vikings see this as a problem and the players who have left and want to use "US" to make the right.. "PEACE" :heart:

Awe I love you both :hug: :heart: Y'all are amazin too :heart:

:hug: :heart:

NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 02, 2010

Forum Posts: 1540
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby cremoso (181991045) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:27 am

I come by this way to communicate that in our Latino yoworld community we have a very problematic player. Your player name is -MOD DELETED-.
This lady is compromising our privacy by exposing our photos, holding events and humiliating me and my friends. On the 8th of this month with her clone she held another event... I'm fed up, I would appreciate it if you take action on this lady, as we have people about to give up on our Latino community (even I'm thinking about it). I'm in this game to have fun not to get upset. if you look at her background, she should be one of the most block players.

please do something.
Thank you for your attention kiss and hugs:
karllinhus GOLD
cremoso (181991045)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 13, 2012

Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:11 am

Hi Cremoso, I am so sorry that you have this bad experience. It would be better if you report that person in game and submit a ticket. It is against the TOS to report a person in the Forum by mentioning his or her name and ID :)
Image Image
It is easy enough to be friendly to one's friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business.

M. Gandhi

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 415
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015

Forum Posts: 19834
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:38 am

Aww Cremoso very sorry to hear and hope they can help you. I know you're upset and I can see the reason why, hope that BVG recognizes you're upset for good reason. But we're not to mention a persons name if you're having a problem in the game with them or in forums, sorry but that is the TOS rules. But like previous message mentioned you have to write in a report with complaint and reasons why you feel they should do something. In the room in game look up top see "HELP" go there to report your problem. It would help if you send in screen shots to prove what the other player is doing. I'm sure if you read the rules you wouldn't have placed it here. Best of luck with your problem.... :)

Postby Starjack (126579776) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:47 am

Stardust (186190305) wrote:Hi Cremoso, I am so sorry that you have this bad experience. It would be better if you report that person in game and submit a ticket. It is against the TOS to report a person in the Forum by mentioning his or her name and ID :)

I always appreciate when they do. It helps me know who to hunt within the game. Trolls are delicious :love: :devil:

Do what is hard and life will be easy
Do what is easy and life will be hard
Starjack (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 404
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 45458
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:57 am

Giving "GOOD" vibes, have a great day... Image

Postby SkyracerJamie (103175992) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:34 pm

Time to lock another thread Vikings

I love Tacos. No touchy my Tacos!

SkyracerJamie (103175992)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: May 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 784
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: In bikini bottom with Spongebob and the rest of the gang

Postby Buddy (10117039) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:27 pm

Viking Andrew wrote:Hey YoFans!

Popping in to give a friendly reminder about the rules of the YoWorld forum.

Lately, there has been an uptick in baiting and harassment in the community, and we want to put an immediate end to it. We strive to provide a safe and secure environment for everyone. To do this, we need to take immediate action to stop any behaviour that violates those goals.

Admittedly, this is something that we have dropped the ball on recently. We are re-committing to making the forum — and the happiness and safety of YoFans using it — a top priority.

We will be cracking down on anyone who is harassing, baiting, trolling, etc. These actions do nothing but lead to an unwelcoming environment that drives current people away and prevents new people from feeling safe in our community. These actions will not be tolerated and will not be allowed to continue.

If you see this happening, please use the report functions of the forum to ensure that this can be seen and dealt with promptly. See an opinion that you disagree with? There's no need to attack that person; just scroll on by. If you are being baited/harassed, do not engage; just report. Retaliation is itself in violation of the terms of the forum.

For a complete list of the Forum rules, please click this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197162

Thank you for your help in making the forum a better, safer place for everyone. :hug:

Yes..it's all about aggression. You are being aggressive by even posting this. Pot and kettle. You tell people how they cannot express themselves. It's a sad brave hypocratic new world for keyboard warriors and admins.
Buddy (10117039)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 56
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:37 pm

Buddy (10117039) wrote:

Lately, there has been an uptick in baiting and harassment in the community, and we want to put an immediate end to it. We strive to provide a safe and secure environment for everyone. To do this, we need to take immediate action to stop any behaviour that violates those goals.

Admittedly, this is something that we have dropped the ball on recently. We are re-committing to making the forum — and the happiness and safety of YoFans using it — a top priority.

We will be cracking down on anyone who is harassing, baiting, trolling, etc. These actions do nothing but lead to an unwelcoming environment that drives current people away and prevents new people from feeling safe in our community. These actions will not be tolerated and will not be allowed to continue.

If you see this happening, please use the report functions of the forum to ensure that this can be seen and dealt with promptly. See an opinion that you disagree with? There's no need to attack that person; just scroll on by. If you are being baited/harassed, do not engage; just report. Retaliation is itself in violation of the terms of the forum.

For a complete list of the Forum rules, please click this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197162

Thank you for your help in making the forum a better, safer place for everyone. :hug:

Yes..it's all about aggression. You are being aggressive by even posting this. Pot and kettle. You tell people how they cannot express themselves. It's a sad brave hypocratic new world for keyboard warriors and admins.

This is their Forum, so they have the right to set up the rules for the users. Every Forum on the internet has TOS or TOA, it is the condition for using the Forum, just like every country has its own Law for its citizens. Anyone not agreeing to the Terms of Agreement should not have clicked "Agree" when joining this Forum at the beginning. Besides, these rules were made to prevent users from "killing" each other.
Image Image
It is easy enough to be friendly to one's friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business.

M. Gandhi

Stardust (186190305)

Postby NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:01 pm

Just a positive thought, hey I'm trying.

Postby Starjack (126579776) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:27 pm

Buddy (10117039) wrote:

*deletes drunk post* :haha:

Your criticism has no pants. :?: :shocked: :haha:

Starjack (126579776)

Postby NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:45 am

I appreciate we have rules it keeps for some balance and is as old as seven thousand years of human living to live by (RULES). In real life we all have to abide to many rules. As good parenting we teach our children to be obedient to us as parents, to be respectful to the elderly, the laws, be respectful to others, be kind and hate no one is taught in faith for the good of human kind. And why cant we just look at it as "We can agree to disagree" and just let it go. Nothing is hidden with the owners they have to see the truth of the problems here, I see it clearly so how cant they. I've had many warnings to being banned and they're right I went to far, I think I did it mostly due to not liking a liar and I find it disturbing. But I realize just let it go or I'll be gone for good and they aren't worth it. I love this game and have great friends :heart:

I feel I'm not to welcomed here and that is ok :D , but I decided I have a right here as much as the next person. I'm trying to just let all this back crap go, honestly I really don't care any longer who is right who is wrong, I left here over a year ago because of the hate. I feel bad because I still see many have been still word monopolized others with crafty carefully placement words or some acknowledging nothing at all either out fear of getting banned for saying how you feel or those who know exactly what they are doing and will get you a banned for speaking out. PM them tell them is the best way to handle it.. My advise to those feeling hurt or angry just realize for yourself that some people live to enjoy drama, sad but true... PLEASE just expressing my feelings on the reasons why many have left, "NOT" stirring up any trouble just being honest.. Lets all try to be the better person and enjoy the game :hug:
Last edited by NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) on Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Starjack (126579776) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:21 am

NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) wrote:I appreciate we have rules it keeps for some balance and is as old as seven thousand years of human living to live by (RULES). In real life we all have to abide to many rules. As good parenting we teach our children to be obedient to us as parents, to be respectful to the elderly, the laws, be respectful to others, be kind and hate no one is taught in faith for the good of human kind. And why cant we just look at it as "We can agree to disagree" and just let it go. Nothing is hidden with the owners they have to see the truth of the problems here, I see it clearly so how cant they. I've had many warnings to being banned and they're right I went to far, I think I did it mostly due to not liking a liar and I find it disturbing. But I realize just let it go or I'll be gone for good and they aren't worth it. I love this game and have great friends :heart:

I feel I'm not to welcomed here and that is ok :D , but I decided I have a right here as much as the next person. I'm trying to just let all this back crap go, honestly I really don't care any longer who is right who is wrong, I left here over a year ago because of the hate. I feel bad because I still see many have been still word monopolized others with crafty carefully placement words or some acknowledging nothing at all either out fear of getting banned for saying how you feel or those who know exactly what they are doing and will get you a banned for speaking out. PM them tell them is the best way to handle it.. My advise to those feeling hurt or angry just realize for yourself that some people live to enjoy drama, sad but true... PLEASE just express my feelings on the reasons why many have left, "NOT" stirring up any trouble just being honest.. Lets all try to be the better person and enjoy the game :hug:

All good advice...... :thumbsup:

Starjack (126579776)

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:09 am

NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) wrote:I appreciate we have rules it keeps for some balance and is as old as seven thousand years of human living to live by (RULES). In real life we all have to abide to many rules. As good parenting we teach our children to be obedient to us as parents, to be respectful to the elderly, the laws, be respectful to others, be kind and hate no one is taught in faith for the good of human kind. And why cant we just look at it as "We can agree to disagree" and just let it go. Nothing is hidden with the owners they have to see the truth of the problems here, I see it clearly so how cant they. I've had many warnings to being banned and they're right I went to far, I think I did it mostly due to not liking a liar and I find it disturbing. But I realize just let it go or I'll be gone for good and they aren't worth it. I love this game and have great friends :heart:

I feel I'm not too welcomed here and that is ok :D , but I decided I have a right here as much as the next person. I'm trying to just let all this back crap go, honestly I really don't care any longer who is right who is wrong, I left here over a year ago because of the hate. I feel bad because I still see many have been still word monopolized others with crafty carefully placement words or some acknowledging nothing at all either out fear of getting banned for saying how you feel or those who know exactly what they are doing and will get you a banned for speaking out. PM them tell them is the best way to handle it.. My advise to those feeling hurt or angry just realize for yourself that some people live to enjoy drama, sad but true... PLEASE just expressing my feelings on the reasons why many have left, "NOT" stirring up any trouble just being honest.. Lets all try to be the better person and enjoy the game :hug:

You are welcome to me, Candy :hug: And well-said :heart:
Image Image

M. Gandhi

Stardust (186190305)

Postby NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:25 am

Stardust (186190305) wrote:

I feel I'm not too welcomed here and that is ok :D , but I decided I have a right here as much as the next person. I'm trying to just let all this back crap go, honestly I really don't care any longer who is right who is wrong, I left here over a year ago because of the hate. I feel bad because I still see many have been still word monopolized others with crafty carefully placement words or some acknowledging nothing at all either out fear of getting banned for saying how you feel or those who know exactly what they are doing and will get you a banned for speaking out. PM them tell them is the best way to handle it.. My advise to those feeling hurt or angry just realize for yourself that some people live to enjoy drama, sad but true... PLEASE just expressing my feelings on the reasons why many have left, "NOT" stirring up any trouble just being honest.. Lets all try to be the better person and enjoy the game :hug:

You are welcome to me, Candy :hug: And well-said :heart:

Thank you ... :hug: :heart:

Postby Chris (4327680) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:21 pm

NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) wrote:I feel I'm not to welcomed here and that is ok :D

I hate seeing anyone say that because it's a public forum and everyone is welcome. No person or people have any right to make anyone feel otherwise. (Different from having the right to not put up with jerks.)

I must have started posting right after you left. I hope you'll stick around long enough to get to know each other.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: Spies Rugs, Connect Four Board Game, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 6219
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Anj (172055066) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:43 am

ty
Anj (172055066)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 14, 2010

Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:50 am

Chris (4327680) wrote:
NF2GxSw33tCandyYTF (170644823) wrote:I feel I'm not to welcomed here and that is ok :D

I hate seeing anyone say that because it's a public forum and everyone is welcome. No person or people have any right to make anyone feel otherwise. (Different from having the right to not put up with jerks.)

I must have started posting right after you left. I hope you'll stick around long enough to get to know each other.

And you are right, this is for "ALL" to enjoy and we should be able to express ourselves in a civil manner. The rules should be for "ALL" to follow. Sad that a person feels baited and is afraid to comment due to receiving a ban, which makes the one baiting feel gratification. I truly hope that they hand out warnings to those who purposely try to antagonize others into posting something that gives them a ban. They need to stick to their word with clamping down so others feel welcomed back. I'm just a gusts kind of person ( And some hate that ) but I know when to obey someone else place, busy or forum. That is being respectful to the owners choices, we many not agree to it all, but that is life right.

Once again just EXPRESSING my thoughts nothing more. Trust me I have learned my lesson and have no problem admitting my own flaws.. Thank you :hug:

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions