Colonial Cabaret House CA2015 Q

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Colonial Cabaret House CA2015 Q

Postby Chris (4327680) » Tue May 04, 2021 12:13 pm

I fear I already know the answer, but any possibility we can change the walls and floors in the entire house, including the front room?

Also (don't want to make a whole thread for this) how much do we have to spend for the 20% home discount and how long does the discount last? I'm shopping because it popped up yesterday, but it's already gone.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: Spies Rugs, Connect Four Board Game, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 5945
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Colonial Cabaret House CA2015 Q

Postby Nightshade (127561160) » Tue May 04, 2021 12:28 pm

I could change wallpapers and floors in the main (front) room and showcase room, so we should be able to change them in other rooms as well.

The home usually pops up after you have fully leveled up the first three rooms in a house. If you've got new furniture in your inventory, you can use it to level up your rooms (you needn't spend more). If you don't, we have folks who can help you with the math on that (off the top of my head, Rod would know).

The home discount lasts for 48 hours. If the pop-up is gone, you can click on the room level icon on the top bar, which will show you a button to avail the discount (or you can go to the Realtor's and you should be able to see the discount for 48 hours).
ImageImage
Nightshade (127561160)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 344
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Chris (4327680) » Tue May 04, 2021 4:55 pm

Thank you! That front room with the stairs is the one I was worried about. We can't usually change rooms with something so big baked in, so that's a very pleasant surprise.
Maybe I saw it the day before yesterday, then. My days all run together, and I get everything mixed up. :) Lord knows I have plenty of empty houses to decorate, so I'll just keep it in mind the next time I just happen to wind up with the discount.

Thanks, again!
Always wishes: Spies Rugs, Connect Four Board Game, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)

Chris (4327680)

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:01 pm

i was confused as to why the CA2015 house is showing in the realtor as a 'new home'?? i only just noticed it today :?:
“You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.” Jim Rohn
Act your age, not your shoe size
I just woke up and smelt the roses

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 357
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 21491
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby Chris (4327680) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:36 pm

I wondered that, too. Maybe something weird happened automatically when the furniture and clothing was unvaulted.

Chris (4327680)

Return to YoWorld Discussions