If BVG could only fix ONE very specific issue...

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: If BVG could only fix ONE very specific issue...

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Mon May 03, 2021 9:15 am

BykaChic (134177197) wrote:Make it so we can not sell any item we have saved as an outfit.... I went on a hair selling spree for a couple months and sold almost 450 hairs...not kidding. Of course with layering options, I had no clue 37 of them being sold ruined my outfits saved. :grr

Yessssssss! The Depot say when you buy wall or carpets you have, "You already own this, are you sure you want to buy this?"

I agree with the catagories, I still don't understand why half my skins are in items & why my new bathing suit is in costumes ect. Pet in the AH would be nice. Trading houses as well.

Ppl listed many, so I did lol. Apartment links working would be great but I think that might be resolved when I am on the new server.
Thank you YoAngel's!!! Click on my siggy to add me on FB <3 Thank You new neighbors for the adds!
BadMoon made this beautiful siggy! See BadMoon for all your siggy needs! <3

XxVioletVixenxX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 11142
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Gooey (126579776) » Mon May 03, 2021 9:49 am

They need a complete "block" function. When a player is ghosted, the only thing other players should be able to see is the outline of their avi & name. Not their AH pop up or their changing outfits pop up. None of it.

I don't really care because I have never blocked anyone. But I know many players who are tired of seeing it at Altons.

All of the things you wished someone would have told you when you were at rock bottom, mean that you know exactly what someone who is struggling needs to hear right now in their worst moment....

Gooey (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 393
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 44580
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Gracie (127997951) » Mon May 03, 2021 11:22 am

Vanessa (185747144) wrote:Just this afternoon while I was decorating, once again I lost my connection after I had done so much work in the room... I would like for us to not lose our connection to the game as long as we are actively doing something/anything in the game. It's a pain in the butt hassle to spend all that time decorating and then lose progress because we get booted.

This! It drives me crazy, especially when I am working on a gem event entry! It's happened many times since the switch started. Sorry, but I do have one more and it is the "circling lag" when loading furniture or clothing inventory just recently. Praying this will all smooth out soon. Fingers crossed!
Darkness can not drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate can not drive out hate, only love can.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Gracie (127997951)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 1288
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: With Dr Who in the Tardis traveling in outer space....

Postby HOLLyChiT (180918099) » Mon May 03, 2021 11:34 am

I want them to fix ads , so i can make some coins again.

HOLLyChiT (180918099)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 31, 2011

Forum Posts: 2500
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Chris (4327680) » Mon May 03, 2021 11:39 am

Nightshade (127561160) wrote:
Chris (4327680) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:i know you said 'one' but... :haha: .... make homes tradeable and pets able to sell in the AH

It's OK. Someone listed four. I pretty much knew that not everyone would read. ;) The very first post was about something I requested we leave out. :haha:

I only figured that *IF* BVG reads, it's a nice, simple, fast read and they could see how many times the same single things come up. Just a shot at trying something new in the way of a request list. I imagine they skim right through the posts with walls of text or a million paragraphs.

I understand the reason you asked for only one fix per person; a clean thread always makes more of an impact. For all of our sake, hope the thread stays clean.
I have to say, it is difficult to choose one. I have so many "wants", I had to almost sit on my hands so that I would write only 1 of my own, but I see I am going to have to edit it as it has become a lot of paragraphs :haha:

I hope that didn’t sound... annoyed or harsh or anything. It’s NBD and I truly am smiling/laughing about it.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: Spies Rugs, Connect Four Board Game, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 5945
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby TexanSourNSweet (103681266) » Mon May 03, 2021 1:26 pm

L A G
Remember to load your brain before you shoot your mouth off - Old Farmer's Advice
Boots on wanna see the bottom of em say somethin

TexanSourNSweet (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 12042
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Kat (106520804) » Mon May 03, 2021 1:42 pm

A way to easily sort our homes and inventory, decor and clothing into folders of our own choosing that actually stay once we sort stuff into them. That way we can easily find what we need and I know you just wanted one but I agree with anyone that mentioned not allowing us to sell or remove anything that is saved in an outfit slot. That drives me nuts.

Kat (106520804)
YoWorld Level: 390
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 15, 2016

Forum Posts: 2025
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Mijou (154845093) » Tue May 04, 2021 10:22 am

The Freeeezing!!!!!

Mijou (154845093)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 28, 2010

Forum Posts: 833
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Nightshade (127561160) » Tue May 04, 2021 12:03 pm

Chris (4327680) wrote:
Chris (4327680) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:i know you said 'one' but... :haha: .... make homes tradeable and pets able to sell in the AH

It's OK. Someone listed four. I pretty much knew that not everyone would read. ;) The very first post was about something I requested we leave out. :haha:

I only figured that *IF* BVG reads, it's a nice, simple, fast read and they could see how many times the same single things come up. Just a shot at trying something new in the way of a request list. I imagine they skim right through the posts with walls of text or a million paragraphs.

I understand the reason you asked for only one fix per person; a clean thread always makes more of an impact. For all of our sake, hope the thread stays clean.
I have to say, it is difficult to choose one. I have so many "wants", I had to almost sit on my hands so that I would write only 1 of my own, but I see I am going to have to edit it as it has become a lot of paragraphs :haha:

I hope that didn’t sound... annoyed or harsh or anything. It’s NBD and I truly am smiling/laughing about it.

It didn't sound like that at all Chris, not to worry. Sometimes it is good to be herded in the right direction for a good cause. :)
ImageImage
Nightshade (127561160)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 344
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Chris (4327680) » Tue May 04, 2021 12:08 pm

Chris (4327680) wrote:I hope that didn’t sound... annoyed or harsh or anything. It’s NBD and I truly am smiling/laughing about it.

It didn't sound like that at all Chris, not to worry. Sometimes it is good to be herded in the right direction for a good cause. :)

OK, cool. Thank you. :hug:
Always wishes: Spies Rugs, Connect Four Board Game, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)

Chris (4327680)

Postby Mz Thang (138469056) » Tue May 04, 2021 2:14 pm

I have a few suggestions/fixes I would like to see...

1. When you 'Block' someone the should become COMPLETELY INVISIBLE to You! That includes when they open their Wardrobe or AH and Smileys.

2. There should be a feature in AH and Furniture Stores that. allows you. to 'Preview' ALL interactive items - if I miss the initial launch of any item I usually have to wait until a buddy has it in order to judge whether it's worth the mega bucks that is being asked for any interactive item - they can give us 'Previews' of 'Entrances' before we buy - why not for Furniture items???

3. I would also like to a feature in AH whereby you can sell 'OUTFITS' as a single listing - some of the old Costumes came with Hats/Shoes/H.Helds - if they allowed up to 5 pieces as 1 listing that would be great!

4. 360 ROTATION of all furniture! Too many times I've had to alter my room decor because the bed/desk/shower/Sofa. will only turn right to left! Ugh!....I can't be the only one with this particular peeve can I?

5. Fix walls so that they can blend seamlessly when placed ABOVE one another - they blend when side by side but when placed above it causes a line which looks ugly.

6. Fix pictures so that they can be placed on top of ANY WALL/PANEL - I love using pictures and paintings in my decorating but most times unless you place them on top of the original wall - they will go 'Behind' a Wall panel. I imagine that layering with certain items can cause issues but this one should be a given!

7. Arrows for the 'Modular Rooms' should have corresponding VISIBLE names!!!....It's a nightmare trying to find the right Room Arrow - even if you want to use it straight away you have to drag out every single arrow into the room in order to find the right connecting one - BIG BUG BEAR! It takes too dang long for something so simple!

8. Some kinda Code/Fix for all the Pre-YoWorld Furniture and Clothing that cannot be searched for by year of release!...Many times I find myself looking for things I KNOW I have but can't remember what theme it came from nor it's name - I just know it was from the Zynga era - it's not all the time that searching by Colour or Item (i.e Table) works!

I KNOW that's way more than one! :D But honestly, I'd be happy to see ANY 1 of the above fixed!...You Pick for me! :D

Mz Thang (138469056)
YoWorld Level: 338
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 124
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Kio (185180932) » Tue May 04, 2021 2:39 pm

I would like a blocking feature update as well. An update where if you simply type in a player ID in the settings the player completely disappears and vise versa.
Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013

Forum Posts: 14226
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Jacob Trouble (187752384) » Tue May 04, 2021 4:40 pm

Fix the constant kicking, and then not being able to get back in to finish what we are working on. I am trapped in the buffering vortex.
Jacob Trouble (187752384)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 09, 2019

Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Chris (4327680) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:40 pm

Mz Thang (138469056) wrote:7. Arrows for the 'Modular Rooms' should have corresponding VISIBLE names!!!....It's a nightmare trying to find the right Room Arrow - even if you want to use it straight away you have to drag out every single arrow into the room in order to find the right connecting one - BIG BUG BEAR! It takes too dang long for something so simple!

I love all of your ideas, especially #8. (Retroactively add codes to Zynga items.) I LOVE to organize things. I would have that database sooo tight. Gimme just one week with it. :haha:

I get around #7 by keeping all pairs together in a room. When I need them, I add one pair to my active inventory, already knowing they match.

Chris (4327680)

Postby Kat (106520804) » Wed May 05, 2021 8:26 am

Chris (4327680) wrote:
Mz Thang (138469056) wrote:7. Arrows for the 'Modular Rooms' should have corresponding VISIBLE names!!!....It's a nightmare trying to find the right Room Arrow - even if you want to use it straight away you have to drag out every single arrow into the room in order to find the right connecting one - BIG BUG BEAR! It takes too dang long for something so simple!

I love all of your ideas, especially #8. (Retroactively add codes to Zynga items.) I LOVE to organize things. I would have that database sooo tight. Gimme just one week with it. :haha:

I get around #7 by keeping all pairs together in a room. When I need them, I add one pair to my active inventory, already knowing they match.

I was going to suggest the same thing. It's how I store them as well.

Kat (106520804)
YoWorld Level: 390
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 15, 2016

Forum Posts: 2025

Postby CountryDude89 (11877186) » Wed May 05, 2021 10:45 am

Gotta agree with the posts that mentioned blocking abilities. Would be nice to block a person/people, and have complete peace of mind.
CountryDude89 (11877186)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 21070
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby musicbreath (151787234) » Wed May 05, 2021 10:58 am

I would love it if they got rid of the paintball action sounds that always play when I log on. It's very annoying. Sometimes it's the dancing action music too. ARGH!! :grr
Visit my Macy*s store and Christmas neighborhood!

musicbreath (151787234)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 04, 2010

Forum Posts: 2444
Location: In an Xmas house that I forgot I made -- I may need help.

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Wed May 05, 2021 11:03 am

musicbreath (151787234) wrote:I would love it if they got rid of the paintball action sounds that always play when I log on. It's very annoying. Sometimes it's the dancing action music too. ARGH!! :grr

I thought you love all music :haha:
ImageImageImage

My cut off game is strong, I stopped talking to myself one time.
#SaveShaikhJarrah #FreePalastine :heartbroken:

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008

Forum Posts: 19277
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Postby Chris (4327680) » Wed May 05, 2021 1:37 pm

musicbreath (151787234) wrote:I would love it if they got rid of the paintball action sounds that always play when I log on. It's very annoying. Sometimes it's the dancing action music too. ARGH!! :grr

You can turn off all music and sounds in settings. I've been blissfully free of them for years.

Chris (4327680)

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions