Revive the Mobile App

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

What would make you play the YoWorld Mobile App?

Poll runs till Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:29 pm

New Levels
23%
In App YoCash Deals
9%
Being Able to Transfer Coins/Cash TO App
13%
Better Odds at Winning Daily Rewards
16%
Better Odds at Winning Jackpot Prizes
15%
More Enticing Daily Reward Prizes
10%
More Enticing Jackpot Prizes
9%
Other
3%

Total votes : 86

Revive the Mobile App

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Sun May 02, 2021 1:29 pm

I know many people have stopped playing the mobile app or just log on for the daily challenges. What would make you return to the mobile app if you no longer play or make you want to play more?

I was doing just the daily challenges and had completely given up on spending yocash on the app until recently. Last month I bit the bullet and bought some yocash at a stupid rate and I'm thinking of abandoning it again. Things I would like to see:

:balloon: More levels would be nice, but I would be happy just getting specials in app or being able to transfer yocash I bought in game back to the app. The safe deals are nice, but I often lost all my yocash before filing my safe and am stuck buying at a high rate again.

:balloon: I'm happy with many of the prizes they have been offering lately both for daily rewards and jackpots. However, if you give us a chair please at least make it a set of 2 or 4. What a let down to finally win a daily prize and get 1 measly chair that isn't even special!

:balloon: Better odds at winning jackpot prizes! Is it just me? I've spent quite a bit of yocash over the last day and half and I've won some bronzes prizes, but that darn hummingbird tree is eluding me. I'm about to pay the 30 yocash to just buy the darn thing, but it's a high price due to the crappy rates and I'm a long way from filling the safe. I've won a silver prize one time back in 2019 before I gave up on yocash in the app and a gold prize never.

:rose: Side note - Those of you have good luck on winning jackpot prizes, what slot(s) do you find is your best shot at winning those?

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 4826
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Revive the Mobile App

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Sun May 02, 2021 1:42 pm

Yesssssssssssssssssss!
Some of these reasons are why I don't play the app!
Easier to buy in AH but I should do that more often.
My gift requests never work to start lol! <3
Thank you YoAngel's!!! Click on my siggy to add me on FB <3 Thank You new neighbors for the adds!
BadMoon made this beautiful siggy! See BadMoon for all your siggy needs! <3

XxVioletVixenxX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 11142
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Kat (106520804) » Sun May 02, 2021 1:56 pm

We really really need new levels and slots. I also think that better winning odds would be great but I don't see them ever doing that.

Kat (106520804)
YoWorld Level: 390
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 15, 2016

Forum Posts: 2025
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Sun May 02, 2021 2:37 pm

I checked all options. They are all enticing, though I don't play the jackpot.

Take precaution even after completing vaccination. You might still be an asymptomatic carrier and can infect others. You might still be infected by a different strain.

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 415
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015

Forum Posts: 19603
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Chris (4327680) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:32 pm

I'd only come back if they BOTH add levels and add actual prizes to the daily challenge boxes for those of us who only ever had cash prizes in any of the three boxes. < That's such a huge unfair issue that I can't believe it hasn't been addressed yet. People at lower levels made millions off of prizes, but some of us completed all levels and were never even given a chance to win a prize vs. coins.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: Spies Rugs, Connect Four Board Game, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 5945
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:28 pm

Chris (4327680) wrote:I'd only come back if they BOTH add levels and add actual prizes to the daily challenge boxes for those of us who only ever had cash prizes in any of the three boxes. < That's such a huge unfair issue that I can't believe it hasn't been addressed yet. People at lower levels made millions off of prizes, but some of us completed all levels and were never even given a chance to win a prize vs. coins.

Yeah, the fact that so many never see prizes is just not fair. I've been lucky in that roughly every other time I complete a 10 gifts or collect 4 times challenge I at least see a prize. This gives me roughly 5-6 chances a month to win the prize.

Sealine (105788113)

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Sun May 02, 2021 9:48 pm

Well I guess all I had to do is post this for my luck to take a turn! Finally won the Hummingbird Tree :D :party: And I still have some yocash in app that I can save for next month :thumbsup:

Sealine (105788113)

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:00 am

Sealine (105788113) wrote:Well I guess all I had to do is post this for my luck to take a turn! Finally won the Hummingbird Tree :D :party: And I still have some yocash in app that I can save for next month :thumbsup:

So happy for you!
I decided to play the mobile app on Friday (before that, I didnt play it since July 2020) , and I forgot I had YC, I played the Alice Slots, won a tree and several hats, sold them in the AH, made 9M. It is not much, but only took a few minutes.
I do like the tree and the garden, not into the other prizes. But overall, fixing the bugs and adding new levels would be great!

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 2041

Postby Crystal (103757891) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:59 am

New levels added more regularly and better odds. I'd really love to see the ability to move money both ways added too. When new levels are added I play obsessively until I finish them. It takes me about a week. Then I'm done and I get bored. I hate doing the same boring thing every day with no new levels and stop playing shortly after finishing them. In the beginning I had some decent luck as far as odds go. I think they changed something because I go on insane losing streaks sometimes that eat through all my coins. Consistent back to back losses are not fun and I feel like that happens pretty regularly now. Once I'm broke and have no way to build up more in a decent amount of time I also get bored. I haven't used the mobile app since the last time they added new levels, which was forever ago, except to transfer the majority of my coins to the game.
Crystal (103757891)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 158
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Crystal (103757891) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:09 am

Another thing I'd really love is the option to skip over the animated portions entirely. I hate having to watch it. Even set on auto I still have to babysit it so I can see when the button needs to be pushed. The speed setting or whatever it's called doesn't really speed it up very much. When I'm trying to collect pearls, gold bars, or whatever... I don't want to see a long animation each time. Let me skip and just show me my score (not that the score even matters once it's been beaten all three times)
Crystal (103757891)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 158
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:12 am

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:Well I guess all I had to do is post this for my luck to take a turn! Finally won the Hummingbird Tree :D :party: And I still have some yocash in app that I can save for next month :thumbsup:

So happy for you!
I decided to play the mobile app on Friday (before that, I didnt play it since July 2020) , and I forgot I had YC, I played the Alice Slots, won a tree and several hats, sold them in the AH, made 9M. It is not much, but only took a few minutes.
I do like the tree and the garden, not into the other prizes. But overall, fixing the bugs and adding new levels would be great!

Yes, if you don't like the prizes or get multiples of the wearables, there is definitely coin to be made in the AH. I sold a bunch of handheld chicks last month, but never won the pond I liked. They had to be pretty hard to come by as I never saw it drop below 4M in the AH.

Thanks for letting me know you won on the Alice game. I got my tree on gold rush, which I just tried this month. I did win a good bit of yocash this month on Alice and possibly a hat.

Sealine (105788113)

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:16 am

Crystal (103757891) wrote:Another thing I'd really love is the option to skip over the animated portions entirely. I hate having to watch it. Even set on auto I still have to babysit it so I can see when the button needs to be pushed. The speed setting or whatever it's called doesn't really speed it up very much. When I'm trying to collect pearls, gold bars, or whatever... I don't want to see a long animation each time. Let me skip and just show me my score (not that the score even matters once it's been beaten all three times)

I agree some of the animation takes a bit. When it's giving your prize, you can tap it before it's done and it will jump to the total, then tap again. Saves a little bit, buy you can't do it on everything. I usually leave mine running with a low coin value on auto spin while doing other things to complete the daily quest. If I forget to check it for a bit it will disconnect.

Sealine (105788113)

Postby Chris (4327680) » Mon May 03, 2021 8:43 am

Sealine (105788113) wrote:When it's giving your prize, you can tap it before it's done and it will jump to the total

I was going to ask this. I haven't played in a long time (are there more than 70 levels, finally?) but I thought I recalled clicking to skip all that jazz.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: Spies Rugs, Connect Four Board Game, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 5945
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Kat (106520804) » Mon May 03, 2021 1:48 pm

Chris (4327680) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:When it's giving your prize, you can tap it before it's done and it will jump to the total

I was going to ask this. I haven't played in a long time (are there more than 70 levels, finally?) but I thought I recalled clicking to skip all that jazz.

Still only 70 levels unfortunately. I just checked and it was march of 2019 when the updated it last with the new levels. It's well past time.

Kat (106520804)
YoWorld Level: 390
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 15, 2016

Forum Posts: 2025

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Tue May 04, 2021 12:24 pm

pretty much ALL of them..i also want to add for my "other" the first thing that came to mind was
>>>STOP making us get the 10 friends request thingy :nerd: :silly:
Image Image
voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 8804
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Willow (13350872) » Tue May 04, 2021 2:31 pm

I really wish they'd add new levels..I miss that part of the app :wailing: :wailing: and it's been forever since they updated it :silly:
I ain't rich, but I damn sure wanna be
Workin' like a dog all day ain't workin' for me
I wish I had a rich uncle that'd kick the bucket
And I was sittin' on a pile like Warren Buffett

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 20943
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Return to YoWorld Discussions