[FIXED!] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:18 pm

Serenity Now (6134566) wrote:
RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) wrote:everything is broke for me i cant edit i go to edit mode and nothing no buttons at top are even showing up like my stuff or shop i also cant send in ticket no button working

Gah, after reading your post, I tested switching to the New Editor, and I see what you mean. Now the gear icon to switch back to the old editor is gone, gone, gone. :'(

The old editor works fine. Just don't try switching to the new editor (for anyone reading this).



Ty for letting me Know i just switched back to old editor You would think maybe the owners of this game could investigate this stuff and let us know what to do this is my 5th post about it
User avatar

RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842)
YoWorld Level: 397
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1366
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby Serenity Now (6134566) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:18 pm

Viking Andrew wrote:
RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) wrote:everything is broke for me i cant edit i go to edit mode and nothing no buttons at top are even showing up like my stuff or shop i also cant send in ticket no button working



Hmmm

I've let our dev team know so they can see if this is related.

The new editor isn't working. I mentioned in one of the posts that I tested it. The old editor does work.
"That's what." -- She

A work in progress...
Horrendous House
User avatar

Serenity Now (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3847
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Straight outta cookies

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby Serenity Now (6134566) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:20 pm

RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) wrote:
Serenity Now (6134566) wrote:
RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) wrote:everything is broke for me i cant edit i go to edit mode and nothing no buttons at top are even showing up like my stuff or shop i also cant send in ticket no button working

Gah, after reading your post, I tested switching to the New Editor, and I see what you mean. Now the gear icon to switch back to the old editor is gone, gone, gone. :'(

The old editor works fine. Just don't try switching to the new editor (for anyone reading this).



Ty for letting me Know i just switched back to old editor You would think maybe the owners of this game could investigate this stuff and let us know what to do this is my 5th post about it

You're very welcome. :hug:
It's second nature for me to test stuff like this. I just do it for free now. :haha:
"That's what." -- She

A work in progress...
Horrendous House
User avatar

Serenity Now (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3847
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Straight outta cookies

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby Adeline (113719515) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:28 pm

The only thing I am getting from all of this - particularly BigV - is that there is a lack of knowledge about what is happening and why. There are too. many variables for this to be just a Facebook issue or a lock code issue.
Image
User avatar

Adeline (113719515)
YoWorld Level: 389
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11222
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: The Fourth Way

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby Malia (121175863) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:32 pm

Cannot decorate rooms either - you can click on the chair for decorating - your stuff/shop does not pop up. :dizzy:
User avatar
Malia (121175863)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby Serenity Now (6134566) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:36 pm

Malia (121175863) wrote:Cannot decorate rooms either - you can click on the chair for decorating - your stuff/shop does not pop up. :dizzy:

You may want to switch to the old editor until the issue that is effecting the new editor gets fixed.

To switch to the old editor, click the gear icon in the upper right of the game, uncheck the box to use the new editor, and click Done.
"That's what." -- She

A work in progress...
Horrendous House
User avatar

Serenity Now (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3847
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Straight outta cookies

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby Cas (102129480) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:48 pm

This is seriously frustrating. Can't even imagine the $$loss for BVK at the moment. I can't even buy the promotional items. Was really getting back into playing too. Can't even edit my rooms. Pretty much nixes the game for me for the day.
User avatar

Cas (102129480)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: May 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby SAN (110071695) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:51 pm

Nothing is working for me today..NO auction house, No casino, I m so bored :( :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:
User avatar

SAN (110071695)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby random (120212553) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:04 pm

Serenity Now (6134566) wrote:
Malia (121175863) wrote:Cannot decorate rooms either - you can click on the chair for decorating - your stuff/shop does not pop up. :dizzy:

You may want to switch to the old editor until the issue that is effecting the new editor gets fixed.

To switch to the old editor, click the gear icon in the upper right of the game, uncheck the box to use the new editor, and click Done.


:wailing: My gear icon is gone too ~ along with not being able to do most other things. Not happy :grr
“I don't fancy colors of the face, I'm always attracted to colors of the brain.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson
User avatar

random (120212553)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 168
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby Barb (118541602) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:21 pm

I can't get on anything. Can't make any purchases and most links into rooms not working. Can't get into auction house or put anything in any rooms. Links don't work.
User avatar

Barb (118541602)
YoWorld Level: 347
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby Adeline (113719515) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:22 pm

Well the Casino is still taking money.
Image
User avatar

Adeline (113719515)
YoWorld Level: 389
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11222
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: The Fourth Way

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby Edward (119531724) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:24 pm

Nothing works for me either. Nothing...
User avatar

Edward (119531724)
YoWorld Level: 388
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 132
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby Serenity Now (6134566) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:25 pm

random (120212553) wrote:
Serenity Now (6134566) wrote:
Malia (121175863) wrote:Cannot decorate rooms either - you can click on the chair for decorating - your stuff/shop does not pop up. :dizzy:

You may want to switch to the old editor until the issue that is effecting the new editor gets fixed.

To switch to the old editor, click the gear icon in the upper right of the game, uncheck the box to use the new editor, and click Done.


:wailing: My gear icon is gone too ~ along with not being able to do most other things. Not happy :grr

My gear icon came back after I refreshed. I'm using the desktop app in case that makes any difference.
"That's what." -- She

A work in progress...
Horrendous House
User avatar

Serenity Now (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3847
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Straight outta cookies

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:27 pm

Serenity Now (6134566) wrote:
Viking Andrew wrote:
RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) wrote:everything is broke for me i cant edit i go to edit mode and nothing no buttons at top are even showing up like my stuff or shop i also cant send in ticket no button working



Hmmm

I've let our dev team know so they can see if this is related.



The new editor isn't working. I mentioned in one of the posts that I tested it. The old editor does work.[/quote



] Yes we were both writing at the same time and our posts got crossed lol none of the editors are working i tried the old one and yes i can edit but cant buy anything and it wont save so id say it was broke ty for your help tho I do appreciate it
User avatar

RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842)
YoWorld Level: 397
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1366
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby IXMaNnyXI (117675753) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:29 pm

Viking Andrew wrote:Hey YoFans!

Facebook is currently experiencing an issue that is resulting in the buttons above the YoWorld window to be non-functional.

This is something that is currently being investigated.

As this is causing problems making purchases with current promos, our team will be extending timers to allow anyone that desires to be able to do so.

Thank you for your patience while a resolution to this is worked on.

Thanks for this but i need to say that for me as for other players also the trade, the auction home, the gift, and the casino isnt working.
Image
User avatar

IXMaNnyXI (117675753)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 301
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Some place around the World... the Yoworld

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby Chris (4327680) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:31 pm

AH, gifting, opening gifts, watching videos, and decorating (new editor) all work for me. I haven’t tried to do anything else.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: Spies Rugs, Connect Four Board Game, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)
User avatar

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5945
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Northeastern US

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby Serenity Now (6134566) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:39 pm

RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) wrote:
Serenity Now (6134566) wrote:
Viking Andrew wrote:
RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) wrote:everything is broke for me i cant edit i go to edit mode and nothing no buttons at top are even showing up like my stuff or shop i also cant send in ticket no button working



Hmmm

I've let our dev team know so they can see if this is related.



The new editor isn't working. I mentioned in one of the posts that I tested it. The old editor does work.[/quote



] Yes we were both writing at the same time and our posts got crossed lol none of the editors are working i tried the old one and yes i can edit but cant buy anything and it wont save so id say it was broke ty for your help tho I do appreciate it

Are you using the desktop app or another browser? I'm using the desktop app, if that makes a difference.
"That's what." -- She

A work in progress...
Horrendous House
User avatar

Serenity Now (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3847
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Straight outta cookies

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby random (120212553) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:42 pm

Serenity Now (6134566) wrote:
random (120212553) wrote:
Serenity Now (6134566) wrote:
Malia (121175863) wrote:Cannot decorate rooms either - you can click on the chair for decorating - your stuff/shop does not pop up. :dizzy:

You may want to switch to the old editor until the issue that is effecting the new editor gets fixed.

To switch to the old editor, click the gear icon in the upper right of the game, uncheck the box to use the new editor, and click Done.


:wailing: My gear icon is gone too ~ along with not being able to do most other things. Not happy :grr

My gear icon came back after I refreshed. I'm using the desktop app in case that makes any difference.


Thanks ! :hug: It was there on a refresh and I was able to go to the old editor. :D One thing down...
“I don't fancy colors of the face, I'm always attracted to colors of the brain.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson
User avatar

random (120212553)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 168
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby May (110044468) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:43 pm

RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) wrote:
Serenity Now (6134566) wrote:
Viking Andrew wrote:
RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) wrote:everything is broke for me i cant edit i go to edit mode and nothing no buttons at top are even showing up like my stuff or shop i also cant send in ticket no button working



Hmmm

I've let our dev team know so they can see if this is related.



The new editor isn't working. I mentioned in one of the posts that I tested it. The old editor does work.[/quote



] Yes we were both writing at the same time and our posts got crossed lol none of the editors are working i tried the old one and yes i can edit but cant buy anything and it wont save so id say it was broke ty for your help tho I do appreciate it


Same here. Cannot buy anything new in either old or new editor. Since a password request normally comes up when you first open the AH, buy new items, etc. (after a new log in to the game) -- this seems to all be connected.
"Bloom Where You are Planted" --Saint Francis de Sales

Dr Who House || Groovy Nature Walk || Amusement Park
User avatar

May (110044468)
YoWorld Level: 396
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4439
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: At the Mall :)

Re: [NEWS] Grey Buttons Issue (April 30, 2021)

Postby DRZ Leilani (187613872) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:43 pm

I have been talking to some people, and I've gathered that people that have a lock on their yoworld are unable to trade, gift, get into AH.
User avatar

DRZ Leilani (187613872)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 17, 2018
 
Forum Posts: 14
Forum Title: YoRookie

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions