[HTML5] Potential Performance Fix

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [HTML5] Potential Performance Fix

Postby Dex Dexter (131354847) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:11 pm

How is the performance in Gameroom? Is there any rush to fix the YoWorld browser that was supposed to circumvent any of this?

Dex Dexter (131354847)
YoWorld Level: 365
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 653
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Pop (142739969) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:49 am

Right so I have now downloaded this Chrome thing you said we should do! It works okayish - I'm managed to change my attire at long last without the grey screen!

However, I am STILL having issues with ROTATING!!!! :grr I have to click on an item many many times, I have counted up to 25 and more times to get the arrows to appear! I cannot be doing this as I suffer from RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) and this is affecting it big time, constant clicking makes my fingers numb!!!! So I cannot be clicking an item this amount of times as I have to stop playing to relieve my numbness! Why do we have to click so many times to ROTATE? This surely has got to be one of the easiest fixes ever and yet I have had it from the get go of this awful rollout!

PLEASE FIX THE ROTATING PROBLEM!!! I now have place settings on my dining table that are sideways!!!!

Once again I am frustrated and really do not have the time or inclination to click on an item this many times to decorate! :wailing:

Pop :cat:

Pop (142739969)
YoWorld Level: 380
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 141
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:49 am

sP KilluaZoldyck (121877325) wrote:i already have chrome and its already updated and i have the same settings too and i still lagging get grey screen see players naked and see players in event and they don't even be there i want to get out of html5 and back to flash please

Thanks.

There is no Flash now. Adobe terminated it on Jan 12, 2021. Nobody can use Adobe Flash. Please try on another browser. Firefox, Opera, Opera GX, Microsoft Edge, Vivaldi, Brave vrowsers.

Take precaution even after completing vaccination. You might still be an asymptomatic carrier and can infect others. You might still be infected by a different strain.

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 415
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015

Forum Posts: 19603
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby no neme (178580463) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:24 am

hi
i cant play in yoworld
the HTML5 make the game slow or dont move and same time gry scren
help me and remove html5
i need to buy and do stuff in the game
i love the game so mach
no neme (178580463)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 13, 2011

Forum Posts: 13
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Laura (135559405) » Sat May 01, 2021 12:02 pm

Is the refresh getting fix anytime soon seems like It got worst I refresh more now can't do anything sad. o_o

Laura (135559405)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 17, 2009

Forum Posts: 175

Postby joker1979 (185531793) » Sun May 02, 2021 2:21 pm

:bye: happy sunday, i use chrome 32 and i was lucky the screen went gray 2 or 3 times at most.
joker1979 (185531793)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 07, 2013

Forum Posts: 51
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Rock Angelo (160900224) » Tue May 04, 2021 10:39 am

:bye: :D hello community, before the new version of the game with html5 sometimes I also played with firefox. But I have always preferred to use 32-bit chrome not only to play yoworld, I have a windows computer. Now I try to download 64-bit version and see if I can get back to playing ome in the past.I have a question, who can play yoworld without so many crashes and gray pages with a windows computer, what download did they download to their computer? good day community :)
Rock Angelo (160900224)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: May 30, 2010

Forum Posts: 44

Postby Wicca (116544387) » Wed May 05, 2021 9:37 pm

:wailing: I have tried every suggestion that you have put forth. The game still takes forever to load. :yawn: Every time I open to decorate a room if I can get 2 items placed before the screen goes blank, that's pretty darn good. :haha: But after refreshing as soon as I touch the decorate button the room populates and *poof* screen goes again. I refresh everything, empty cookies and cache :idea: I have tried this on not 1 not 2 but 3 different browsers. :eh: Do I feel cheated? A little. Do I want to continue to play? Kind of hard to quit after almost 12 years. Should I purchase any more Yocash? Not really looking that way. Why spend money on a game I can't play. I played this game to unwind from a day of work before heading to bed. Now with all the gliches and crashes and so called fixes, I am more wound up then I was before I sat down in front of my computer. But for some stupid reason I believe in you guys to figure it out and will wait for maybe a month, maybe a week. :?: But I AM NOT purchasing any more yocash. Please try your hardest to get this fixed. If you don't, it means I'll have to spend more time with the better half, then the peaceful few hours of enjoyment I get creating my world. :thumbsup: :heart: :night:

Wicca (116544387)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 13

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Wed May 05, 2021 10:12 pm

Wicca (116544387) wrote::wailing: I have tried every suggestion that you have put forth. The game still takes forever to load. :yawn: Every time I open to decorate a room if I can get 2 items placed before the screen goes blank, that's pretty darn good. :haha: But after refreshing as soon as I touch the decorate button the room populates and *poof* screen goes again. I refresh everything, empty cookies and cache :idea: I have tried this on not 1 not 2 but 3 different browsers. :eh: Do I feel cheated? A little. Do I want to continue to play? Kind of hard to quit after almost 12 years. Should I purchase any more Yocash? Not really looking that way. Why spend money on a game I can't play. I played this game to unwind from a day of work before heading to bed. Now with all the gliches and crashes and so called fixes, I am more wound up then I was before I sat down in front of my computer. But for some stupid reason I believe in you guys to figure it out and will wait for maybe a month, maybe a week. :?: But I AM NOT purchasing any more yocash. Please try your hardest to get this fixed. If you don't, it means I'll have to spend more time with the better half, then the peaceful few hours of enjoyment I get creating my world. :thumbsup: :heart: :night:

I am sorry that you have so many crashes. I don't have any crashes, not even once, so to me it sounds like a hardware problem? Since you have tried different browsers as you said and yet the game still keep crashing on you :?: Have you tried Opera GX? And Microsoft Edge? Some people found those two browsers to be very good for playing YoWorld. Good luck!

Take precaution even after completing vaccination. You might still be an asymptomatic carrier and can infect others. You might still be infected by a different strain.

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 415
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015

Forum Posts: 19603
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby jxmi (134118564) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:50 pm

please fix been asking a long time all face features on me are messed up help thank you they do not look right sad ....

jxmi (134118564)
YoWorld Level: 345
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 100

Postby PixieGirl (104638067) » Fri May 07, 2021 4:44 pm

I’ve tried this and EVERYTHING else and I’m still losing constant connection to the game. What are you Bvg going to do with all the players in the same boat as me? You just can’t sent me an email indicating that I don’t know what’s wrong because we have no connectivity issues. Really? Tell that to all the players that can’t connect. This is awful.
PixieGirl (104638067)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 34

Postby cherieanne (112842017) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:16 am

I have to use the desktop to get my rewards and switch out to actually play the game. Can't open "my stuff"...just doesn't work on the desktop app.

cherieanne (112842017)
YoWorld Level: 356
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 111

Postby Rock Angelo (160900224) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:13 pm

:bye: good evening, even after cleaning cookies and temporary files on i can still play yoworld as in the past. with chrome it becomes gray again. when i try to play yoworld desktop app for windows i can only send free gift, but i can't open the boxes because i have to restart the page again. From March 1st it is impossible to play for 5 minutes.I had to write in the forum because I can't even click on help and send the report of my problem.
Rock Angelo (160900224)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: May 30, 2010

Forum Posts: 44

Postby Gooey (126579776) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:15 pm

Rock Angelo (160900224) wrote::bye: good evening, even after cleaning cookies and temporary files on i can still play yoworld as in the past. with chrome it becomes gray again. when i try to play yoworld desktop app for windows i can only send free gift, but i can't open the boxes because i have to restart the page again. From March 1st it is impossible to play for 5 minutes.I had to write in the forum because I can't even click on help and send the report of my problem.

There's a browser called "Opera GX" that has helped some people who are experiencing what you are. If you'll download it and try it, it might let you play?

All of the things you wished someone would have told you when you were at rock bottom, mean that you know exactly what someone who is struggling needs to hear right now in their worst moment....

Gooey (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 393
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 44580
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Marcela (153080308) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:53 pm

Hi Andrew, not can more whit Viking Sam too much wait 2 weeks and more not can play from my tablet as u know,lap top too not can every time come to PC to play !
Okay here is again :

WIn 10
Processor Intel ( R) Core ( TM) i3-9100 cpu @3 60 Ghz

Installed Ram 8.00 Gb
System type 64-bit x 64 based

Now Please Sam I have no intention of violating my first game and Fb for the Game, I'm fine, I play via tablets and laptops, I can't play via PC via work, and I can't play via tablets like this when I'm stupid!
I kindly ask you to return me to the previous one because I do not intend to suffer this!

Thanks for what I need and please get me back to the previous version now,
With respect Google Chrome not need update same is at here too, now back me at previos version to can play by tablet and lap-top
Thank you Marcela :grr

Marcela (153080308)
YoWorld Level: 397
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2010

Forum Posts: 21

Postby Alex (152667001) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:17 pm

Hi Andrew plz not can more to written Sam, need to play by tablet in this html 5 format last 2 week is realy wierd~~~~
Okay here is again :

WIn 10

Installed Ram 8.00 Gb

Now Please Sam I have no intention of violating my first game and Fb for the Game, I'm fine, I play via tablets and laptops, I can't play via PC via work, and I can't play via tablets like this when I'm stupid!
I kindly ask you to return me to the previous one because I do not intend to suffer this!

With respect Google Chrome not need update same is at here too, now back me at previos version to can play by tablet and lap-top,

Alex :eh:

Alex (152667001)
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010

Forum Posts: 23

Postby Gabi (127645867) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:25 pm

Hello Andrew,

Too much is, need to play after tablet not have time for this whit PC, please do 2 week and more is,patione not have more,
Okay here is again :

WIn 10

Installed Ram 8.00 Gb

With respect Google Chrome not need update same is at here too, now back me at previos version to can play by tablet and lap-top,
Thank you ,

Gabrijela :shocked:

Gabi (127645867)
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 47

Postby me (178416885) » Fri May 14, 2021 2:13 am

hi,
its 14/5/2021
im say "bye" to you and to the yoworld
HTML5 version make me go, its not good for me to play cant bey cany chat cand do all.
i ask ti many time to remove it and you dont do it "star from 2/2021 the bug (HTML5 version )
so if you dont fix it
i say bye

i dont know mabye after 3-5 days i close the game if i have HTML5 version
hop you see this!
me (178416885)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 06, 2011

Forum Posts: 16

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions