[UPDATE] HTML5 Fixes & Updates! (April 12th, 2021)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

[UPDATE] HTML5 Fixes & Updates! (April 12th, 2021)

Postby Viking Sam » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:24 pm

Hey YoFans!

A new update is out today, and with updates comes bug fixes!

:trophy: Beds Part 2, Mystery Boxes, and More! :trophy:

In our latest update, we have released the second part of our fix for the beds issue! As of now, you should be able to use beds in YoWorld without crashing! If you are still experiencing this, please let us know in the thread below and attach a screenshot of the bed in question.

Another bug fix that has gone in this week is the missing Mystery Boxes! Mystery solved, YoFans!

For a full list of Fixed/Known issues, please see this thread here

Grey Screens

As a reminder, if you are experiencing the grey screen issue, it has been reported that playing YoWorld on a browser can help make this issue occur less frequently. We are still investigating this, so if you have any information that could help us with this, please take a look at this thread!

Forced Refreshes/Disconnect

This is another top priority issue we are currently investigating! If you are experiencing this issue, please comment on this thread, and let us know what actions you are doing in-game when you encounter a forced refresh/disconnect.

Thank you!

As always, YoFans, we are deeply grateful for your feedback, loyalty, and contributions. We have come so far in the YoWorld HTML5 conversion and we couldn't have gotten here without YOU! :heart:
Viking Sam
YoWorld Level: 178

Forum Posts: 940
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager

Re: [UPDATE] HTML5 Fixes & Updates! (April 12th, 2021)

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:11 pm

that's a lot of fix updates-thanks team for trying to get it all sorted-I do notice the screen jumps when typing-this occurs on the app and my login picture bleeds into my home when I open a room it does fade but takes a bit to do so-people are stuck on top right of screen and it seems to be part of the stoppage in room as the gem event clock will stop moving-this takes more than 5 seconds but eventually it begins again.
I do notice some of these things may be due or has to do with your html5 notice banner on top-as it will sometimes half load then loads and it makes the room a bit out of sorts and jumps-I got a gut feeling if you replace this banner ( most know we are on html5 and there are issues) if you can place the original banner back-just to test it out? not everyone just someone at bvg as I know most things had been smooth til the banner was placed there...just a thought

keep up the great work! thanks!

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 88980
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby Denna (10205906) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:12 pm

This bed:

Modern Gothic Bed EJA2020

This item doesn't work either:Sittable Modern Gothic Rug EJA2020

Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 16757
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby mrs thunder (125278108) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:13 am

i could care less about other issues but fix the freezing please i am fed up
mrs thunder (125278108)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 28, 2009

Forum Posts: 262
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby mrs thunder (125278108) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:04 am

and still waiting too long to load my inventory after put an item on auction hoouse to sell ,it takes like 10 minutes to put 10 items , thousand times addressed this issue but never get an answer
mrs thunder (125278108)

Postby Venom (126579776) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:14 pm

Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten. - Neil Gaiman
Venom (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 413
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 46263
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby CHICA C MAF (2145963) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:35 pm

blue screengrey screen has not worked properly for weeks done everything suggested nothing works getting fed up now when can we have oiur game back

CHICA C MAF (2145963)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2008

Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby mrs thunder (125278108) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:02 am

CHICA C MAF (2145963) wrote:blue screengrey screen has not worked properly for weeks done everything suggested nothing works getting fed up now when can we have oiur game back

i get blue screen as well and its a big error for laptop ,the game eating up to much of cpu now ,thats the reason
mrs thunder (125278108)

Postby DANDELIONWINE (122607870) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:20 pm

Our loadable Brass Picture Frames broke again last week
They were working fine after converting over to HTML5, and continued working until this week.
The option to load a new image is not connecting to our FB photo albums....I hope you can fix whatever happened to them....you have managed to get them working before when they broke this same way.
Thanks for looking into this.

ImageImageImageImageImage
♫ All you need is Love ♫
♫ Love is all you need ♫

DANDELIONWINE (122607870)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 6357
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Kat (106520804) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:23 am

DANDELIONWINE (122607870) wrote:Our loadable Brass Picture Frames broke again last week
They were working fine after converting over to HTML5, and continued working until this week.
The option to load a new image is not connecting to our FB photo albums....I hope you can fix whatever happened to them....you have managed to get them working before when they broke this same way.
Thanks for looking into this.

I'm afraid as they fix one thing it breaks something else. :( I had no issues for the first few weeks and they did an update fixing one problem and since then I'm having all sorts of issues any time I have to open inventory for any reason. Hopefully they get this all sorted out soon. I'm ready to get back to playing the game.

Kat (106520804)
YoWorld Level: 397
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 15, 2016

Forum Posts: 2169
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Annalese (9103739) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:04 pm

The list of fixes grows... Please fix the BLUE B Sushant Dream Catchers HH, which has disappeared, per screenshots below. The other colors are fine, except BLUE. Thank you.
Image Image

Annalese (9103739)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 530
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Pop (142739969) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:44 am

After soooooooooooooo many weeks and still no joy for me in this game! The lagging issues, takes 10 minutes to buy items, then another 10 minutes to save the room... I really just DO NOT have the patients for this shyte!!! I am sick of it, if HTML5 is a problem for most why not stop the rollover and revert back to what was working perfectly fine! Why change something that ain't broke? Now we got this broken shyte and I cannot decorate, lay on beds, when I sit on a sofa my dress falls out the back of it!!!! What the heck is up with that, a closed sofa and there is my dress sticking out the back! How stupid is that! :grr

Issues I still have and do not ask me to post my device specifications again, because you have had them 3 times now!

1. Sooooooooo slow to enter.
2. Lagging during game and events.
3. If I take an item from my OWN INVENTORY and then decide I don't want it in the room but something different, to put said item back takes 10 minutes, it freezes and then same with the next item BUT if I am IN THE STORE and purchasing new items, they go back very quickly! What's up with that? So now all the items in my inventory are unusable because I just don't have the patients to wait that amount of time to put a fooking item back into my inventory!
4. Brass frames... lost all my photos I had painstakingly downloaded and placed into my homes, ALL GONE!
5. GREY SCREEN... after all this time I still get this!
6. OPENING MYSTERY CHESTS... still get a grey screen here too!

I could go on but I see that others have already posted the issues they are having and mine are the same!!! I have not bothered to change my clothing in months because that is a fooking nightmare too!

For goodness sake fix the problems or revert back, clearly you don't know what you are doing here!! I have read all the complaints and it seems very little is being done! Fix here, fix there, I don't see it! I have not been able to decorate in months now and that saddens me because I love decorating!

I keep saying I am going to leave the game but I have put sooooo much effort into my properties BUT if this is not fixed soon I might just have to chuck in the white towel, cancel my VIP subscription and leave the game for good! :wailing:

:grr Pop

Pop (142739969)
YoWorld Level: 385
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 146
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Ashen (127118376) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:55 am

Hey Sam, are you guys aware that the "saved outfits" category is broken ingame? (Couldn't find much about it in the known issues/fixes threads).

They used be all in alphabetical order but now they are just all mixed up. Personally i have a lot of saved outfits so it's a real pain to find anything after this happened..

*Edit to add

Now the search function seems to be broken as well when i type the name of a saved outfit, it just keeps showing the exact same random outfits as before the search.

:sad: :wailing:

Ashen (127118376)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 5871

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:45 am

Ads not working for me

Up till this last week I have been able to play the video adds
But past few days I can't get to play them, I just get a black box on my screen :grr
I haven't changed anything or any of my settings I have tried to play via the app, chrome and on edge but they're not working on any
Any help or advice much appreciated :D
This is Manchester: We do things differently here Sarcasm is a Manchester Trait
Image Image
Don't try to figure me out. It will only exhaust you, you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014

Forum Posts: 7476
Location: ♥ ~ Sarcasm: The witty will have fun & the rest won't get it ~ ♥

Postby Sparkly Siren (126550402) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:16 am

I have a weird issue I went in game and changed and saved my outfit but here on forums the outfit is different so I went back into the game and the outfit is as I left it so forum and game showing 2 different looks?

Not a big deal just weird lol

Sparkly Siren (126550402)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 3990
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:37 pm

Undecided (185859185) wrote:Ads not working for me

Up till this last week I have been able to play the video adds
But past few days I can't get to play them, I just get a black box on my screen :grr
I haven't changed anything or any of my settings I have tried to play via the app, chrome and on edge but they're not working on any
Any help or advice much appreciated :D

They started working over the weekend, had to refresh due to maintenance and shabbang the ads NOT working again :grr
I have tried on Yoworld App, Chrome & Edge. They work on none for me

As it stands right now this game is becoming harder by the day for me to play.
I spend more time waiting for things to load than I do actually playing the game
If this is the way forward, lag, snail pace to load items in edit or to gift, refresh then, lag, snail pace to load items in edit or to gift. refresh and repeat, repeat, repeat
Then I feel my time on this game is going to be coming to an end in the near future
This is Manchester: We do things differently here Sarcasm is a Manchester Trait
Image Image
Don't try to figure me out. It will only exhaust you, you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014

Forum Posts: 7476
Location: ♥ ~ Sarcasm: The witty will have fun & the rest won't get it ~ ♥

Postby Sea Urchin (160142421) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:17 pm

Why do you keep doing this? I have kept my fingers crossed that I would finally get the HTML5 version of the game because it keeps going away and what happens? I opened it yesterday morning and I had it as you can see by the picture. Then a little while ago you did a refresh and it's gone again! :grr

Formally ChaoticSeas

Bestie ♥♥ Tag Your It!

You’re enough ❤️

Sea Urchin (160142421)
YoWorld Level: 356
YoWorld Start Date: May 22, 2010

Forum Posts: 7480

Postby Peta April (2638410) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:10 am

Viking Sam wrote:Hey YoFans!

A new update is out today, and with updates comes bug fixes!

:trophy: Beds Part 2, Mystery Boxes, and More! :trophy:

In our latest update, we have released the second part of our fix for the beds issue! As of now, you should be able to use beds in YoWorld without crashing! If you are still experiencing this, please let us know in the thread below and attach a screenshot of the bed in question.

Another bug fix that has gone in this week is the missing Mystery Boxes! Mystery solved, YoFans!

For a full list of Fixed/Known issues, please see this thread here

Grey Screens

As a reminder, if you are experiencing the grey screen issue, it has been reported that playing YoWorld on a browser can help make this issue occur less frequently. We are still investigating this, so if you have any information that could help us with this, please take a look at this thread!

Forced Refreshes/Disconnect

This is another top priority issue we are currently investigating! If you are experiencing this issue, please comment on this thread, and let us know what actions you are doing in-game when you encounter a forced refresh/disconnect.

Thank you!

As always, YoFans, we are deeply grateful for your feedback, loyalty, and contributions. We have come so far in the YoWorld HTML5 conversion and we couldn't have gotten here without YOU! :heart:

WHY have u not fixed the html so we can copy and paste????? its infuriating not being able to copy and paste!!!!!! up until an hr ago (i have played this game since its first year in existence) i could copy and paste...i ALWAYS have a notepad up n my pc with the latest things i am hunting or trying to sell in AH so i can simply copy and paste it nice simple fast! now i'm in the dark ages having to type every thing out! its NOT the 1970s plz for the love of god FIX THIS! so CAN copy and paste!!!!! :grr :wailing: :grr :wailing: :grr

Peta April (2638410)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 12, 2008

Forum Posts: 613
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Marcela (153080308) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:13 am

Hi Sam again me after 1 months , this is shame !
Okay here is again :
Processor Intel ( R) Core ( TM) i3-9100 cpu @3 60 Ghz

Installed Ram 8.00 Gb
System type 64-bit x 64 based

Now Please I have no intention of violating my first game and Fb for the Game, I'm fine, I play via tablets and laptops, I can't play via PC via work, and I can't play via tablets like this when I'm stupid!
I kindly ask you to return me to the previous one because I do not intend to suffer this!

Thanks for what I need and please get me back to the previous version now,
With respect Google Chrome is new one so not need update,
Thanks
Marcela :nerd:

Marcela (153080308)
YoWorld Level: 403
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2010

Forum Posts: 21

Postby xXKaylaMarieXx (110319686) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:42 pm

I have the forced refresh issue. All I have to do is load into yoworld, and not even 3 minutes later I'll be forced to refresh. An indicator that it's going to make me refresh is that the red circle that tells you how many buddies you have online will disappear. I will be doing normal things, like scrolling through the events list or looking through the auction house. Nothing specific will trigger the forced refresh, but it makes it nearly impossible to play the game.
xXKaylaMarieXx (110319686)
YoWorld Level: 175
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 28, 2009

Forum Posts: 15

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions