How much yocash do you have?

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby Koats (185046372) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:07 pm

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) wrote:
Koats (185046372) wrote:I usually spend far more yc than coin tbh. I can go to 0 yc very quickly but if I go below a certain amount of coin I start to panic :haha: :haha:
Image


OMG totally!

:haha: :haha: :haha: This pic! It's too much. I laughed hard.

:haha: :haha: :haha: glad I gave you a giggle Purple :drink:
Image
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. – Albert Einstein

“Truth is like poetry. And most people hate poetry.”
User avatar

Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 7409
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby Denna (10205906) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:18 pm

Koats (185046372) wrote:I usually spend far more yc than coin tbh. I can go to 0 yc very quickly but if I go below a certain amount of coin I start to panic :haha: :haha:
Image


I never panic about coins or YC... ;) :D :D

:hug:
"What doesn't kill me,can only make me STRONGER!.."
Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16249
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: The land of Whatever

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:22 pm

Stardust (186190305) wrote:Not telling :quiet: :phew:

not telling :quiet:
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane
Image
User avatar

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 348
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3357
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: stay home stay safe

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby Koats (185046372) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:24 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:
Koats (185046372) wrote:I usually spend far more yc than coin tbh. I can go to 0 yc very quickly but if I go below a certain amount of coin I start to panic :haha: :haha:
Image


I never panic about coins or YC... ;) :D :D

:hug:

Because your always loaded :drool: :haha: :heart: :hug:
Image
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. – Albert Einstein

“Truth is like poetry. And most people hate poetry.”
User avatar

Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 7409
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby dianabanana (111036364) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:34 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:I spend it as soon as I get it. Not very Yofrugal here. I'm always juggling Yocash and Yocoins in the AH to make ends meet. :dizzy:

:phew: :sad: ;)



can totally relate to you here. LOL. although my coin balance is pretty high.
Image
Image

the first thing you should realize about me is i'm not you. a lot should start to fall in place for you then.
User avatar

dianabanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 394
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13929
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby dianabanana (111036364) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:36 pm

Koats (185046372) wrote:I usually spend far more yc than coin tbh. I can go to 0 yc very quickly but if I go below a certain amount of coin I start to panic :haha: :haha:
Image





yeah, sounds quite familar. gotta have a certain amount of coins and yocash and if i drop below here comes the panic. maybe we both need to be medicated, LOL
Image
Image

the first thing you should realize about me is i'm not you. a lot should start to fall in place for you then.
User avatar

dianabanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 394
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13929
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby Koats (185046372) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:41 pm

dianabanana (111036364) wrote:
Koats (185046372) wrote:I usually spend far more yc than coin tbh. I can go to 0 yc very quickly but if I go below a certain amount of coin I start to panic :haha: :haha:
Image





yeah, sounds quite familar. gotta have a certain amount of coins and yocash and if i drop below here comes the panic. maybe we both need to be medicated, LOL

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Image
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. – Albert Einstein

“Truth is like poetry. And most people hate poetry.”
User avatar

Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 7409
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby SkyracerJamie (103175992) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:53 pm

Koats (185046372) wrote:I usually spend far more yc than coin tbh. I can go to 0 yc very quickly but if I go below a certain amount of coin I start to panic :haha: :haha:
Image


dang do you spend it or do you sell for coins in game?
Image

Image


I love Tacos. No touchy my Tacos!
User avatar

SkyracerJamie (103175992)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: May 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 558
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: In bikini bottom with Spongebob and the rest of the gang

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:12 pm

Koats (185046372) wrote:
dianabanana (111036364) wrote:
Koats (185046372) wrote:I usually spend far more yc than coin tbh. I can go to 0 yc very quickly but if I go below a certain amount of coin I start to panic :haha: :haha:
Image





yeah, sounds quite familar. gotta have a certain amount of coins and yocash and if i drop below here comes the panic. maybe we both need to be medicated, LOL

:haha: :haha: :haha:

i go into panic mode :haha: :silly:
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane
Image
User avatar

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 348
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3357
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: stay home stay safe

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby LindyLou Who (126352247) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:31 pm

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:The Next Thread How Much You Got In Your Bank Account!!!!


:haha: :haha: :haha:
Image
User avatar

LindyLou Who (126352247)
YoWorld Level: 382
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6787
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:35 pm

BEANS (110735736) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:Not telling :quiet: :phew:

not telling :quiet:


:haha: :hug:
I've been accused of bragging about it before, so no thanks! :haha:
Image

Image
Take precaution even after completing vaccination. You might still be an asymptomatic carrier and can infect others. You might still be infected by a different strain.
User avatar

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 415
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 19151
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Once an atheist, always an atheist

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby Goddess Zane (2435988) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:45 pm

JustJo (106622274) wrote:1 dollah...........

can't make it rain,hell I can't even make a puddle lmao
Image


:wailing: :wailing: :wailing:
User avatar

Goddess Zane (2435988)
YoWorld Level: 374
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 04, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1296
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby TexanSourNSweet (103681266) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:34 pm

1
Image
Remember to load your brain before you shoot your mouth off - Old Farmer's Advice
Boots on wanna see the bottom of em say somethin
User avatar

TexanSourNSweet (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11899
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Lost in Texas backwoods...

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby Chris (4327680) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:46 pm

Both of mine go up and down like a roller coaster. I buy what I allow myself and spend what I want, frugally. It totally depends on what I'm doing at the moment, how much I like a theme, etc. I also give generously and receive generously, so buying and selling for cash isn't the only way my inventory goes up and down.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: XO2018 Black Area Rugs, Dining Chairs/Stools, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)
User avatar

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5407
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Northeastern US

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby XViolaGalassiaxX (139135464) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:56 pm

Chris (4327680) wrote:Both of mine go up and down like a roller coaster. I buy what I allow myself and spend what I want, frugally. It totally depends on what I'm doing at the moment, how much I like a theme, etc. I also give generously and receive generously, so buying and selling for cash isn't the only way my inventory goes up and down.


Exactly what I do. Some of it is an investment. Yeah if you really like a theme their are other matching items from other themes. It never ends. :haha: :haha: :heart:
PurpleHaze
If time is money, you have no clocks- Eminem
To add me as a neighbor on FB: https://www.facebook.com/angela.elvebak
Thank You YoAngels! I Appreciate You!
User avatar

XViolaGalassiaxX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10542
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:45 pm

Stardust (186190305) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:Not telling :quiet: :phew:

not telling :quiet:


:haha: :hug:
I've been accused of bragging about it before, so no thanks! :haha:


Please, brag away. :haha: :haha: :hug:

I'll do a little bragging right now... I went into the casino because I was bored and I felt lucky. I bet 50 YC. Won some, lost some. Then I hit 2,500 YC and it put me nearly to 3,000! Then I decided to try my luck some more and lost 200 yc but I still walked out with way more than I walked in with! :shocked:

Then I decided to try my luck with coins and I ended up winning 16m! Then I lost 2m and I decided to leave well enough alone. :haha: :haha:

Disclaimer to anyone reading this: Gamble at your own risk!!! :quiet:
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10093
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Eastwick.

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby Chris (4327680) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:06 pm

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:Not telling :quiet: :phew:

not telling :quiet:


:haha: :hug:
I've been accused of bragging about it before, so no thanks! :haha:


Please, brag away. :haha: :haha: :hug:

I'll do a little bragging right now... I went into the casino because I was bored and I felt lucky. I bet 50 YC. Won some, lost some. Then I hit 2,500 YC and it put me nearly to 3,000! Then I decided to try my luck some more and lost 200 yc but I still walked out with way more than I walked in with! :shocked:

Then I decided to try my luck with coins and I ended up winning 16m! Then I lost 2m and I decided to leave well enough alone. :haha: :haha:

Disclaimer to anyone reading this: Gamble at your own risk!!! :quiet:

What do you play when you gamble. I promise to take full responsibility for my own actions. :quiet:
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: XO2018 Black Area Rugs, Dining Chairs/Stools, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)
User avatar

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5407
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Northeastern US

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:10 pm

Chris (4327680) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:Not telling :quiet: :phew:

not telling :quiet:


:haha: :hug:
I've been accused of bragging about it before, so no thanks! :haha:


Please, brag away. :haha: :haha: :hug:

I'll do a little bragging right now... I went into the casino because I was bored and I felt lucky. I bet 50 YC. Won some, lost some. Then I hit 2,500 YC and it put me nearly to 3,000! Then I decided to try my luck some more and lost 200 yc but I still walked out with way more than I walked in with! :shocked:

Then I decided to try my luck with coins and I ended up winning 16m! Then I lost 2m and I decided to leave well enough alone. :haha: :haha:

Disclaimer to anyone reading this: Gamble at your own risk!!! :quiet:

What do you play when you gamble. I promise to take full responsibility for my own actions. :quiet:


Poker Dice, the middle (purple) one. I've never touched any of the other games in there besides the lottery.
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10093
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Eastwick.

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby SkyracerJamie (103175992) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:27 pm

I just bought yocash I just hope it lasts to where I won't need to buy for some time lol I'm always scared my bank will call to ask about all the Facebook purchases :wailing: :silly: :haha:
Image

Image


I love Tacos. No touchy my Tacos!
User avatar

SkyracerJamie (103175992)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: May 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 558
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: In bikini bottom with Spongebob and the rest of the gang

Re: How much yocash do you have?

Postby dianabanana (111036364) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:42 pm

Stardust (186190305) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:Not telling :quiet: :phew:

not telling :quiet:


:haha: :hug:
I've been accused of bragging about it before, so no thanks! :haha:



i have too stardust. it ain't no biggie. haters gonna hate
Image
Image

the first thing you should realize about me is i'm not you. a lot should start to fall in place for you then.
User avatar

dianabanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 394
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13929
Forum Title: YoWild

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions