Theme Expectations

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Theme Expectations

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:11 am

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) wrote:Well at the age of 8 my grandma had a niece when my mom was a teen that caught on fire with a lit candle and died. They all were really careful about these things. Back then clothes were really flammable.

:shocked:

Holy moly. That's crazy!

Yeah she was in a Halloween costume. These things in the 70s were really flamable.
We did not have candles around either house ever growing up. I do but we are very careful!

Good morning!!!! :heart: :kiss: :love:
Yeah, totally crazy!
Thank you YoAngel's!!! Click on my siggy to add me on FB <3 Thank You new neighbors for the adds!
BadMoon made this beautiful siggy! See BadMoon for all your siggy needs! <3

XxVioletVixenxX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 10778
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:13 am

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) wrote:OMG so sorry!!! That's awful. People should be careful. My ex's dad did something like this with fireworks. My mom drilled things like this in our heads not to mess around. I did with my kids. These are all things to be very careful with. I hope he recovered. :heart:

Physically yes, he is still a freaking moron though LOL!

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) wrote:Well at the age of 8 my grandma had a niece when my mom was a teen that caught on fire with a lit candle and died. They all were really careful about these things. Back then clothes were really flammable.

Holy Sh*t! That is so sad :(
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 8255
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:14 am

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:

Holy moly. That's crazy!

Yeah she was in a Halloween costume. These things in the 70s were really flamable.
We did not have candles around either house ever growing up. I do but we are very careful!

Yeah, totally crazy!

Good morning, lovely!!!

Yeah, you gotta be careful with candles. I'm always afraid of my cats getting around them or knocking them over when I have them lit. Cats love knocking things over. :haha:
Can't even shout, can't even cry, the Gentlemen are coming by.
Looking in windows, knocking on doors, they need to take seven and they might take yours.
Can't call to mom, can't say a word.
You're gonna die screaming but you won't be heard.

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 10276

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:15 am

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) wrote:OMG so sorry!!! That's awful. People should be careful. My ex's dad did something like this with fireworks. My mom drilled things like this in our heads not to mess around. I did with my kids. These are all things to be very careful with. I hope he recovered. :heart:

Skylar, I love you. :haha: :haha: :haha:
Looking in windows, knocking on doors, they need to take seven and they might take yours.

Vivica (13404458)

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:16 am

Vivica (13404458) wrote:

:hug: well he is LOL! :haha: :haha:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 8255
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:17 am

kio (185180932) wrote:The benefits of contributing are greater than the benefits of becoming disappointed after the fact.

Easy to say when your choices are picked a lot too. Not complaining either, I voted for your choices as they sound cool LOL! Just saying, easy to get disappointed and not bother, when they keep asking for more after having several pages full of ideas already given.

True if I am following right? I come here to wake up and check AH. I though from Vday and spring starting we had to much garden themes. They gave us this one and I am happy. I am fine with that. We can take turns.
I just need a few cool ones a yr. I was excited for the space theme, but it didn't impress me. Oh well, I am sure the next theme will be totally different. :heart:
Thank you YoAngel's!!! Click on my siggy to add me on FB <3 Thank You new neighbors for the adds!

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:32 am

Vivica (13404458) wrote:

:hug: well he is LOL! :haha: :haha:

There is a great lack of common sense in the world. Yesterday my ex husbands ex he was with for 5 yrs tried again like all yr to see my daughters. They hate her, by the end she was drinking a bottle a day. I took his custody over it. I don't drink. He still stayed a while. He is a total moron and I didn't know anything until she is begging not to go. Then I find out a ton of stuff. Anyway she has a kid. 17. I let her a bit see both my girls as they were around each other and I actually took her and like included her in things. I was told they were going to a park together. I texted her rules last night like ok, I don't want them in a car with her, she just learned to drive or topics not to bring up like my ex husband She is tired of talking about it. I didn't know anything. I didn't like keep tabs on his life, I never even talked to this chick until the girls were old enough to understand and it was getting all kinds of out of hand over there. First she is mad like my kid is 17 she makes the plans with you. Uh what? Second this yr long trying to get my kids to her house and she lives with a guy from tinder she met last month. Plus the raging drinking. My ex we don't talk, I have a lawyer for that. Her I am pissed but civil for this daugher. I finally snapped like look you tortured my daughers. I have said this, you stay away from my kids, I got them a therapist over this. She told me I am as bad as my ex husband on drugs and blah blah blah they were her bonus kids. He had her 3 times a month. I swear to god she said I am crazy because I finally again cussed her out. Lily is 16 1/2 and they had plans to meet with adults that they knew from over there. Like see my kids and I though they were going to walk to the park, not meet up with adults for a bbq. She won't be there, yes she will. I make plans with parents not children. I don't abuse my kids. He was driving the kids around after being up all night drinking. I try to prevent things like a stupid 17 yr old as I live in the most populated area in the state not to get into accidents with teens that just got their licence raised in the home of basically addicts. I am in college and was raised like that.
Apparently I am crazy for cussing. Not her teaching my kids to drink and them doing all her housework on visits. If I could have gone thought that phone I would have slapped her and the B that she acts like.
Idiots and common sense. Something is not clicking. Teenagers lie, that's why I talk to parents. My kids don't really care, I was just trying to keep her kid around not to be a B. My kids are smart, she was raised by them. She is kind of a wild teen. Like ok, removed all of you. They are not complaining about me in therapy.
Yeah, morons I get it. :heart:
People that lack common sense irritate me. OMG. You act stupid with my kids, I am still nice about it and 7 texts she can't tell me what is going on it's her kids responsibility to communicate with me and I want your kids to sleep over. I am crazy I cuss but she abused them. OMG. No use we have had the your never seeing my kids talk several times. I am out

Cool outfit Skyler! I feel it. :haha:
It's ok. It is sad but I never met her. I was not born yet. It is just why they didn't skimp on fire safety. Screwing around with fire. Bad idea.

Postby Kio (185180932) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:45 am

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:Easy to say when your choices are picked a lot too. Not complaining either, I voted for your choices as they sound cool LOL! Just saying, easy to get disappointed and not bother, when they keep asking for more after having several pages full of ideas already given.

I still think it is more productive to contribute than it is to only express disappointment afterwards. Yes, they do ask for more themes and post new threads for it, as relevence of what you want. If people only focus on what they don't want when it's already too late, that isn't always going to help them deliver on what is contributed. Also, I haven't contributed as much as I have with the *expectation* that they will do it, or with any expectations. I don't have expectations I just contribute and play for fun. & just because they do a theme it won't guarantee people love the outcome. It's really only just contribution and chance. I hope you post all your ideas so they can see if they want to use them.
Last edited by Kio (185180932) on Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a block of text that can be added about yourself to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013

Forum Posts: 14157
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:49 am

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:

Holy moly. That's crazy!

Yeah, totally crazy!

Good morning, lovely!!!

Yeah, you gotta be careful with candles. I'm always afraid of my cats getting around them or knocking them over when I have them lit. Cats love knocking things over. :haha:

Oh yes!!!!! Totally, I never had any until my kids were older. I have the lizard but he is quick haha. If he is out running around I blow them out. I do like them.
You are a good mama to keep that in mind! :heart:

Postby Willow (13350872) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:53 am

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:

Holy moly. That's crazy!

Yeah, totally crazy!

Good morning, lovely!!!

Oh yes!!!!! Totally, I never had any until my kids were older. I have the lizard but he is quick haha. If he is out running around I blow them out. I do like them.

How's lil thicky doing? I bet he loves running around your place :haha: :haha: :hug:
We are the champions, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the World

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 271

Forum Posts: 20706
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:05 am

kio (185180932) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:Easy to say when your choices are picked a lot too. Not complaining either, I voted for your choices as they sound cool LOL! Just saying, easy to get disappointed and not bother, when they keep asking for more after having several pages full of ideas already given.

I still think it is more productive to contribute than it is to only express disappointment afterwards. Yes, they do ask for more themes and post new threads for it, as relevence of what you want. If people only focus on what they don't want when it's already too late, that isn't always going to help them deliver on what is contributed. Also, I haven't contributed as much as I have with the *expectation* that they will do it, or with any expectations. I don't have expectations I just contribute and play for fun. & just because they do a theme it won't guarantee people love the outcome. It's really only just contribution and chance. I hope you post all your ideas so they can see if they want to use them.

No, I pay for this game.
I give both kinds of feedback.
It's not more productive.
86% of small business fail.
Consumer feedback about the things ppl are unhappy about and satisfaction surveys contribute greatly in a small business succeeding. One of the first things I learned in college.
Why would anyone not post whatever they want on a forum for a game they pay for. I pay a lot of money every month.
I am not going to log on like oh someone on the forum said not to give negitive feedback, I better not say anything.
That's unproductive. I want my experience to be optimal.
Skip the posts you don't like. Everyone can skip mine.
Why I didn't go back and read this thread. I never do after I am over it.
I am blunt.
I think it's common sense usually and I say it.
Then it's like ok whatever.
I am not going to really care about whatever it is I am just going around in circles with the same person. I don't hold a grudge. I don't care I have enough in rl to worry about lol.
It's a game forum. Why I can't even remember who is who most times. I am tired and it's a game forum. If I go back and read nonsense I will get annoyed and run my mouth. The Vikings heard my opinion so it's all good. That's my point. Everyone post what they want.
Saying is some round about way what ppl should be posting is not productive either.
Not going to happen. I didn't get so far in life not asserting myself. In rl it really works well for me.

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:08 am

Willow (13350872) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:

Holy moly. That's crazy!

Yeah, totally crazy!

Good morning, lovely!!!

How's lil thicky doing? I bet he loves running around your place :haha: :haha: :hug:

OMG she is so big in just a few short months! I am posting pics today. We, in the warm weather can take her for walks and she is just totally spoiled. She was hanging around out of the cage all day yesterday eating veggies hand fed to her by Lily lol. Just hand fed and watching tv. Then gets up, runs around, hops up by lily, and finds a hoodie or blanket by Lily and takes a nap. She is so cool lol. I would have bought a bearded dragon why sooner if I knew it was so fun. She always fighting with her shadow :haha: :haha: :haha: :heart:

Postby Kio (185180932) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:22 am

kio (185180932) wrote:

No, I pay for this game.
Consumer feedback about the things ppl are unhappy about and satisfaction surveys contribute greatly in a small business succeeding. One of the first things I learned in college.
Why would anyone not post whatever they want on a forum for a game they pay for. I pay a lot of money every month.
I am not going to log on like oh someone on the forum said not to give negitive feedback, I better not say anything.
I am blunt.
I am not going to really care about whatever it is I am just going around in circles with the same person. I don't hold a grudge. I don't care I have enough in rl to worry about lol.
It's a game forum. Why I can't even remember who is who most times. I am tired and it's a game forum. If I go back and read nonsense I will get annoyed and run my mouth. The Vikings heard my opinion so it's all good. That's my point. Everyone post what they want.
Saying is some round about way what ppl should be posting is not productive either.
Not going to happen. I didn't get so far in life not asserting myself. In rl it really works well for me.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, I was talking about the development prior of a theme release and those kinds of contributions. I never said not to complain later, as that is commonplace here. I only meant that contributing concepts ahead of time can help shape what people expect to see. But it is no guarantee. For example some players never post their ideas and so there is no example of what they want, then they are disappointed but nobody knew what they wanted. IDK who knows. This place is a rabid nest of opinions with zero mind-readers.
:haha:
This is a block of text that can be added about yourself to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Kio (185180932)

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:32 am

kio (185180932) wrote:
kio (185180932) wrote:

No, I pay for this game.
I am blunt.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, I was talking about the development prior of a theme release and those kinds of contributions. I never said not to complain later, as that is commonplace here. I only meant that contributing concepts ahead of time can help shape what people expect to see. But it is no guarantee. For example some players never post their ideas and so there is no example of what they want, then they are disappointed but nobody knew what they wanted. IDK who knows. This place is a rabid nest of opinions with zero mind-readers.
:haha:

Well I have a mind. The surveys don't reflect everyone's opinions. It's important to know what consumers are unhappy with or a business fails.
I agreed with your video game theme idea. I don't base my opinions on the person posting. I didn't see this survey, I missed it as I assume many do if they don't log in during a wk.
It's not hurting anyone for everyone to be heard.
Saying people have zero minds is not nice.
They know what ppl want based on sales and feedback before or after a theme is released.
Correct they didn't get to give input so they didn't get their feedback until after.
They didn't get my feedback and released a few I don't care for, I like this one.
They got both neg and positive feedback from me and data from sales.
Not hurting anyone to be honest. They benefit from this type of feedback on either side before and after. You saying to me I have zero mind is kinda far. I would not do that.
:heart:

Your uh video game theme didn't get the votes I hoped for. Would be cool. I would assume you want them to hear I would have voted for it if I had been around for the survey. I must have some kind of mind lol. Hey, there was an idea that I didn't get a say in. I didn't like what you did release or you would have made more profits from me. That kind of thing. All good. I am just saying my opinion. You don't have to agree, that's why this forum is great. They get all kinds of feedback to base business decisions on. Would be a cool theme, I would spend a good amount on it. I love video games.
Last edited by XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) on Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Kio (185180932) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:40 am

Well I have a mind. The surveys don't reflect everyone's opinions. It's important to know what consumers are unhappy with or a business fails.
I agreed with your video game theme idea. I don't base my opinions on the person posting. I didn't see this survey, I missed it as I assume many do if they don't log in during a wk.
They know what ppl want based on sales and feedback before or after a theme is released.
Correct they didn't get to give input so they didn't get their feedback until after.
They didn't get my feedback and released a few I don't care for, I like this one.
Not hurting anyone to be honest. They benefit from this type of feedback on either side before and after. You saying to me I have zero mind is kinda far. I would not do that.

It was mind-readers. Not mind. anyway hope you have a great day.
:drink:
Kio (185180932)

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:44 am

kio (185180932) wrote:

Same thing. They take the feedback based on if the released themes did sell vs who would have voted for others.
It's not a nice thing to say either way. It was directed at me.
I do hope you have a nice day as well.
I was just pointing out a flaw in my opinion on your post.
It's not personal. No need to get personal. :heart:
I hope they implement your theme idea if more ppl want it.
That would be awesome!
My intent was not to upset you to the point of name calling.
Sorry if you took it that way. :heart:

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:49 am

I didn't read the pages before I posted. I don't see a need to. Tensions could be running high. I wasn't trying to upset anyone. Just give my opinions. I hope all of you have a great Thursday. It's raining here and I am on spring break. Not much going on and I have the time to play.

:heart: :heart:

Postby Kio (185180932) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:54 am

kio (185180932) wrote:

Same thing. They take the feedback based on if the released themes did sell vs who would have voted for others.
That would be awesome!

I only said there is different opinions and nobody can read anyone else's mind. I am not sure how you took that personally or think it isn't nice. It was a comment on how BVG is able interpret feedback, and nothing more. Nobody was upset or name-calling. lol. Unless I missed something.

Aaaaanyway. Hope you have a wonderful day and are able to get some sunshine!!
:D
Last edited by Kio (185180932) on Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kio (185180932)

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:54 am

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) wrote:I didn't read the pages before I posted. I don't see a need to. Tensions could be running high. I wasn't trying to upset anyone. Just give my opinions. I hope all of you have a great Thursday. It's raining here and I am on spring break. Not much going on and I have the time to play.

:heart: :heart:

It's supposed to rain here today, too. I'm excited about it. I love rain and thundershowers.
Ugh. I've been procrastinating all week and am a bit behind on work and studying so I have to put in some extra effort today. Yet, here I am. On the forums. Forums are too distracting. :grr :haha:

I didn't read anything you said that could be considered upsetting but I guess everyone has their own triggers. You have a great Thursday, too, lady. :hug:

I bought all the Kingdom Hearts games for PC despite having them on my PS4. I just prefer PC gaming, honestly. And my Switch. I don't like sitting in front of the TV for hours so it's nice to have the portability of my laptop and Switch. :haha: :haha:

Anyway, I'm about to have leftover lasagna for lunch. Yummy.

Can't wait to see your pics of Lil Thicky! :love:

Vivica (13404458)

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:11 am

kio (185180932) wrote:
kio (185180932) wrote:

That would be awesome!

I only said there is different opinions and nobody can read anyone else's mind. I am not sure how you took that personally or think it isn't nice. It was a comment on how BVG is able interpret feedback, and nothing more. Nobody was upset or name-calling. lol. Unless I missed something.

Aaaaanyway. Hope you have a wonderful day and are able to get some sunshine!!
:D

Ok, not exactly how it reads in my opinion. Sounds mean.

eh, it's raining here today. Started last night.
But it's been hot and humid for days in the high 80's.
I live in Minnesota.
It was a warm winter so we are paying now. I prefer the cold.
We have two temps. as it's the coldest metro in the continental U.S.
Freezing or super hot and humid. It was snowing at the beginning of Oct. this yr.
It's warmer out to get snow production. We were below zero like for a wk over the winter. It was so weird. Usu it snows into April as well. I have no idea. It was nice to take the lizard out for real UV rays. She likes her walks. It has to be over 70 to take her out.
The rain cut the humidity. That's cool.
Hope it's sunny for you! Has been nice to take the kids to the park this wk. They still have online school. That's been going on for a year. All winter they are inside due to the virus, fun! Should be wrapping up and them back in school in a few wks. Then summer vacation. At least we can go to the science museum and water park and other stuff now that the virus is getting controlled. Thank goodness. I live by a lot of landmarks and cultural places to visit.
Stay safe everyone. :heart:

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions