Wall paper.

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Wall paper.

Postby Thursday Soleil (136586881) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:58 pm

I really wish....

NEED even

that all wallpaper was available for every home for sale in YoDepot. Not just tiles but the actual wall paper.

Because I need a dark blue and I have no idea what house to buy just to get it which poses a silly problem when you have to buy the house just to get the paper you want.

Didn't we use to have wall paper in the depot? Am I having a Yo brain fart moment? :silly:
"This must be Thursday", said Arthur musing to himself, sinking low over his beer, " I never could get the hang of Thursdays."-HHGTTG

Thursday Soleil (136586881)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 22, 2009

Forum Posts: 9639
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Wall paper.

Postby Willow (13350872) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:05 pm

This would be a fantastic idea...Free the wallpapers :smug:

:silly:
Hey, It's ok to make believe ;)

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 19880
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:09 pm

Almost all of the wallpapers are still available in YoDepot, but you have to actually go to the map store to get them. You can't just buy from your own home. The old ones like Burlesque and Casablanca that have the theme discontinued are not there, but there are still some for discontinued themes like Royal India and Enchanting China...
:thumbsup:
Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 14598
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:14 pm

Thursday Soleil (136586881) wrote:I really wish....

NEED even

that all wallpaper was available for every home for sale in YoDepot. Not just tiles but the actual wall paper.

Because I need a dark blue and I have no idea what house to buy just to get it which poses a silly problem when you have to buy the house just to get the paper you want.

Didn't we use to have wall paper in the depot? Am I having a Yo brain fart moment? :silly:

I just had this issue. You have to go in the depot to obtain it.
You have to type the theme to gift it to others or sell it :nerd:
I wish things like clothes and wallpaper where where they belonged.
If you ever want to buddy up so I can gift you, I have extra wallpaper.
I hope this helps. LIke in different places in the depot so search around if I remember right like tlies.
can we have some actual black tiles and rugs that layer right.
Uhhhhhhh :heart: :heart: I had to ask here too lol.
(PurpleHaze)

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 10049
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Thursday Soleil (136586881) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:17 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:Almost all of the wallpapers are still available in YoDepot, but you have to actually go to the map store to get them. You can't just buy from your own home. The old ones like Burlesque and Casablanca that have the theme discontinued are not there, but there are still some for discontinued themes like Royal India and Enchanting China...

Thank YOU!!! I thought I remembered them and I couldn't find it so I started feeling like I was making it all up. :dizzy:
"This must be Thursday", said Arthur musing to himself, sinking low over his beer, " I never could get the hang of Thursdays."-HHGTTG

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:17 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:This would be a fantastic idea...Free the wallpapers :smug:

:haha: :haha: :haha:
OMG like free the nipple.
I had a date set and was slut shamed girl. No. I didn't send naked pics it was a low cut top like my FB pic.
We talked a while. Well I met someone cool until ya know it falls apart in a wk.
Like omg. It's 2021. Yeah body parts. I am almost 40, he has never seen a low cut top.
Controling ding ding. That happened a few days ago. Like that made me think about that.
Ohhhhhhhhh and his daughter's name is Vivian. Too funny right. I will take it as a sign.
:heart: :heart: :heart:
(PurpleHaze)

Postby Thursday Soleil (136586881) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:17 pm

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) wrote:

NEED even

I hope this helps. LIke in different places in the depot so search around if I remember right like tlies.

TY Purple Haze!!! I was feeling like it did exist but just couldn't remember where!!

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:26 pm

Thursday Soleil (136586881) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:Almost all of the wallpapers are still available in YoDepot, but you have to actually go to the map store to get them. You can't just buy from your own home. The old ones like Burlesque and Casablanca that have the theme discontinued are not there, but there are still some for discontinued themes like Royal India and Enchanting China...

Thank YOU!!! I thought I remembered them and I couldn't find it so I started feeling like I was making it all up. :dizzy:

You're welcome! Yeah, I figured you just forgot. And if it's been a while, they have a newish thing that warns you if you already have the wallpaper, which is great since you only need one. I just wish they wouldn't have the new label and show up in my inventory like that. "New" only matters if you want to level up a house, so it doesn't even make sense. Anyway, I do go on...
:haha: :hug:
Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 14598
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Willow (13350872) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:46 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:This would be a fantastic idea...Free the wallpapers :smug:

I had a date set and was slut shamed girl. No. I didn't send naked pics it was a low cut top like my FB pic.
We talked a while. Well I met someone cool until ya know it falls apart in a wk.
Like omg. It's 2021. Yeah body parts. I am almost 40, he has never seen a low cut top.
Controling ding ding. That happened a few days ago. Like that made me think about that.
Ohhhhhhhhh and his daughter's name is Vivian. Too funny right. I will take it as a sign.

:haha: :haha: Oh, my god I almost spit my coffee out over this :haha: :haha:
and I know it can take a while to find the right one..I hope he works out for you and he can't be all that bad if he's got a daughter named Vivian :smug: :silly: :hug:

Willow (13350872)

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:05 pm

Thursday Soleil (136586881) wrote:

NEED even

TY Purple Haze!!! I was feeling like it did exist but just couldn't remember where!!

OMG, it drove me crazy until I finally made a thread. I swear to goodness, people jump on drama threads or have to make their opinions known if like someone doesn't or does like something or requests something, only a few really nice players when a thread has a ton of views can help out with a question like this.
Trust me it's my pleasure as well as the other ppl who explained this or at least commented on here to keep the thread up. :heart: :heart:
(PurpleHaze)

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:09 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:

and I know it can take a while to find the right one..I hope he works out for you and he can't be all that bad if he's got a daughter named Vivian :smug: :silly: :hug:

Girl he has sent me flowers already. Like delivery flowers. Not talked about me sexually and talked to me about women's right for two hrs the other day. He is nice to his ex who cheated. Pays extra child support but takes the kid up to 5 times a wk. Owns a paid for house with a good job. I never make it past date one, they are always a mess. I have goals, or needy af. I am not used to it. Even if it doesn't work, he came with good intentions.
OMG I love that name, this kid has silky light red hair. OMG soooo cute!!!! I was like I only talked to you because of her. Hahaha. Your lucky. :heart: :heart: :heart:
(PurpleHaze)

Postby Willow (13350872) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:21 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:

Girl he has sent me flowers already. Like delivery flowers. Not talked about me sexually and talked to me about women's right for two hrs the other day. He is nice to his ex who cheated. Pays extra child support but takes the kid up to 5 times a wk. Owns a paid for house with a good job. I never make it past date one, they are always a mess. I have goals, or needy af. I am not used to it. Even if it doesn't work, he came with good intentions.
OMG I love that name, this kid has silky light red hair. OMG soooo cute!!!! I was like I only talked to you because of her. Hahaha. Your lucky. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Awww, I sure think he sounds like he's got it going on. You'll have to keep us informed on how it all works out :smug: me being nosy and all :haha: :haha: nah jk but you're still one of our besties and have been for years :hug: so this guy best treat you right or else :devil: :haha: :hug:

Willow (13350872)

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:24 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:

Awww, I sure think he sounds like he's got it going on. You'll have to keep us informed on how it all works out :smug: me being nosy and all :haha: :haha: nah jk but you're still one of our besties and have been for years :hug: so this guy best treat you right or else :devil: :haha: :hug:

Awww, I will. Don't worry he better or shell pile after I tell him off haha. I am not one to get overly attached except to a narc. hahaha. Not any more. We will see. I know I get a buffalo chicken salad for dinner next Friday he is going to make as I requested.
OMG so lil' Thicky climbs around and tries to jump off stuff. Like a bed or between couches, or the desk. I have a ps4 on the floor Olivia is playing on. You know when the bearded dragon is pissed. They turn black and puff up. She climbs on top of the ps4 that is like an inch off the ground. We figured it's warm. All of a sudden she was pissed. Puffed up and just back. Lily grabbed her she is like snuggling with Lily. She cray cray. LIke why didn't you just move. After this, she jumps off lily and starts to climb off Daniel's bike in the hall. :eh:
(PurpleHaze)

Postby Roddy Otoole (126579776) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:34 pm

PH you crack me up darlin. I hope your new dude gets it right. You deserve a winner. :thumbsup:

And for giggles.....

Ever tried
Ever failed
No matter
Try again
Fail again
Fail better

Samuel Beckett
Roddy Otoole (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 374
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 43633
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:39 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:PH you crack me up darlin. I hope your new dude gets it right. You deserve a winner. :thumbsup:

And for giggles.....

:haha: :haha: :haha: You know your posts are the best on the forum. I don't agree with everything, but dark humor is my brand. Still your posts thoughtful and articulate. Insightful is a good word.

Eh, I am like used to single now, so I could never live with someone again. I just have to like someone for the fun part of dating. Never know. Guys get kinds hooked on my real life charm and crazy. Not crazy crazy but advenous. Then they blow it so I don't. Yeah I am not shy. What is going on here anyway. Complaining and bug questions. Might as well hear about my roller-coaster nonsense. I crack my public speaking teacher up!!! :heart:
(PurpleHaze)

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:41 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:PH you crack me up darlin. I hope your new dude gets it right. You deserve a winner. :thumbsup:

And for giggles.....

:haha: :haha: :haha: You know your posts are the best on the forum. I don't agree with everything, but dark humor is my brand. Still your posts thoughtful and articulate. Insightful is a good word.

Eh, I am like used to single now, so I could never live with someone again. I just have to like someone for the fun part of dating. Never know. Guys get kinds hooked on my real life charm and crazy. Not crazy crazy but advenous. Then they blow it so I don't. Yeah I am not shy. What is going on here anyway. Complaining and bug questions. Might as well hear about my roller-coaster nonsense. I crack my public speaking teacher up!!! :heart:

Ohh dude, 99% of guys single or single with no kids over 35, there is a reason!!!!!!!!!! I just have to crack the code. Everyone is excited the first wk or two if they can make it that far. I'm taking notes. I am not one to even go see someone I am dating more than once a wk for months, they get salty. Maybe that one percent, I love this statistical chart like so true. :haha: :haha: :haha:
(PurpleHaze)

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:42 pm

Imaginary, I am still laughing at that one. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
(PurpleHaze)

Postby Willow (13350872) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:46 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:

Awww, I will. Don't worry he better or shell pile after I tell him off haha. I am not one to get overly attached except to a narc. hahaha. Not any more. We will see. I know I get a buffalo chicken salad for dinner next Friday he is going to make as I requested.
OMG so lil' Thicky climbs around and tries to jump off stuff. Like a bed or between couches, or the desk. I have a ps4 on the floor Olivia is playing on. You know when the bearded dragon is pissed. They turn black and puff up. She climbs on top of the ps4 that is like an inch off the ground. We figured it's warm. All of a sudden she was pissed. Puffed up and just back. Lily grabbed her she is like snuggling with Lily. She cray cray. LIke why didn't you just move. After this, she jumps off lily and starts to climb off Daniel's bike in the hall. :eh:

Lil thicky sounds so spoiled :haha: will he get bigger? What if he takes over? :haha: :haha: he will soon rule the roost or maybe he already does :quiet: oh and viv and I are talking about having a sale in game on Saturday if we get around to it, we're getting our new internet Starlink tomorrow and going to set it up on Saturday but if we have time for a sale if you've got time you should join us like the good ole days :D

Willow (13350872)

Postby Roddy Otoole (126579776) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:54 pm

And for giggles.....

TY for the compliment. I just have a big mouth and can't seem to mind my own business in here. LOL

But if it's any consequence......I do enjoy every single person who takes the time to share their thoughts in here. I can't believe any of us are still here puttering with this game.....but here we are kickin the Yo can around 12 years later. TWELVE YEARS. The only thing I've played with for more than 12 years is myself.

Ever tried
Ever failed
No matter
Try again
Fail again
Fail better

Samuel Beckett
Roddy Otoole (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 374
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 43633
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:55 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:

And for giggles.....

TY for the compliment. I just have a big mouth and can't seem to mind my own business in here. LOL

But if it's any consequence......I do enjoy every single person who takes the time to share their thoughts in here. I can't believe any of us are still here puttering with this game.....but here we are kickin the Yo can around 12 years later. TWELVE YEARS. The only thing I've played with for more than 12 years is myself.

Yeah I kinda have that issue with myself, shut up Angie. I come in hot then eh whatever haha. Yeah, I don't care about being single. Better to take your time. Maybe someone will learn from me. I know man, been the only game except the switch and ps4 that is more the kids and I play a bit. I have taken a few a few breaks busy or burned out but I am staying around hahaha. I need Viv and Willow anyway! This cracked me up. :heart:
(PurpleHaze)

Return to YoWorld Discussions