how will you know

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: how will you know

Postby Willow (13350872) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:00 pm

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:I haven't gotten HTML5 yet but with all the complaints I see on here I'm like :phew: :haha: :haha: :silly:

It's really not that bad, imo. :haha:

I know, you told me that but just wondering about some of these folks coming on here and talking nightmarish :haha: :haha: :silly:

It might have something to do with their computers/hardware or ISP. You'll be okay, though. :)

:hug:
Hey, It's ok to make believe ;)

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 19880
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Chris (4327680) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:11 pm

I have mixed feelings. On one hand, my play now is near-perfect. On the other hand, when they switch me, I'll be able to play all night on iPad without remoting into my iMac.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: Wild West Wall Stars, XO2018 Black Area Rugs, Dining Chairs/Stools, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 5087
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby dianabanana (111036364) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:16 pm

Chris (4327680) wrote:I have mixed feelings. On one hand, my play now is near-perfect. On the other hand, when they switch me, I'll be able to play all night on iPad without remoting into my iMac.

I'll be happy to be able to play on my I pad, too. I was under the impression yo wouldn't work on phones or tablets so I'm glad to know this, Chris. thanks. between you and stardust posting, I've been able to learn a lot. thank you to stardust, too.
i'm too tired, too old, too sober and i don't have time to deal with b.s.

dianabanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 393
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 13721
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Chris (4327680) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:23 pm

dianabanana (111036364) wrote:
Chris (4327680) wrote:I have mixed feelings. On one hand, my play now is near-perfect. On the other hand, when they switch me, I'll be able to play all night on iPad without remoting into my iMac.

I'll be happy to be able to play on my I pad, too. I was under the impression yo wouldn't work on phones or tablets so I'm glad to know this, Chris. thanks. between you and stardust posting, I've been able to learn a lot. thank you to stardust, too.

I learn from Stardust, too. Every time I post, I am secretly hoping she's there to correct me or add on. :haha:

I think people get confused because there is a difference between being able to play on devices (through a browser) and adding an app. If you asked if they would be creating an app for mobile users, the answer is "No." but people say we can play on browsers, which every mobile device has. I can't imagine trying to play on phones, though, unless you're zooming in and out a ton.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: Wild West Wall Stars, XO2018 Black Area Rugs, Dining Chairs/Stools, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 5087
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions