[UPDATED] YoWorld HTML5 Rollout Has Begun!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [UPDATED] YoWorld HTML5 Rollout Has Begun!

Postby Chris (4327680) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:26 pm

Katniss (184936437) wrote:QUESTION!!! Will BVG be moving this game off Facebook? I do not want to continue with FB but am stuck since i been playing for so many years now. If you are looking to move it what kind of time frame are you looking at? And when will the entire game be on HTML time estimate wise???

They replied recently that there are no plans to move away from Facebook at this time.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: Wild West Wall Stars, XO2018 Black Area Rugs, Dining Chairs/Stools, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 5083
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby SkyracerJamie (103175992) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:13 pm

I want to ask bvg again just because. Is yoworld being moved away from facebook during the transition?

I love Tacos. No touchy my Tacos!

SkyracerJamie (103175992)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: May 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 383
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: In bikini bottom with Spongebob and the rest of the gang

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:54 am

SkyracerJamie (103175992) wrote:I want to ask bvg again just because. Is yoworld being moved away from facebook during the transition?

No it is not.

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 26574
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby Jasmin (131389791) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:05 pm

You havent fixed the bugs. Since I got the message I am now currently playing HTML5 my game has only loaded ONE time just to freeze and now its not loading period. It gets to 100% loading and freezes. It just stops. When are you going to fix this?
Jasmin (131389791)
YoWorld Level: 182
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 13
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Kat (106520804) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:18 pm

One of my friends is now on html5 and when I go to visit her I don't see her, it's just an empty room. She said she can see me but I can't see her. I'm not on html5 yet. Is anyone else having this problem? I really hope they get all these bugs fixed soon.

Kat (106520804)
YoWorld Level: 387
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 15, 2016

Forum Posts: 1886
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Kat (106520804) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:31 pm

Chris (4327680) wrote:
l Kairi l (102399815) wrote:For me the change has been the worst that could have happened to me.
The game does not load well, if I try to change my avatar, it stays loading and I have to refresh. :grr
It all takes a long time and I decide to close the game and stop trying to play. :sad:

I hope this is fixed soon, or many players will lose, more than they have already lost.

What are your computer specs and how fast and reliable is your Internet?

I know that's the most obvious answer but it seems to me if all was working before the changeover and no lag or issues it shouldn't be an issue now. Which leads me to believe there are other issues going on for some people. I went to visit a facebook friend and couldn't see her. We were chatting on facebook. She could see me fine but I couldn't see her. So there are still problems on BVG's side that need to be fixed. She also said she was having problems moving stuff into a room and that the things that did go in went in as multiples. However after she saved it went back to just 1 being in the room. I can't remember what other things she was having problems with. So I don't think the lag issues or loading issues are connected to your system or internet speed. If I ever get changed over I'll find out because I have a fast computer and very fast internet. There are still times when the game itself lags really bad.

Kat (106520804)

Postby EveEden (185042304) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:05 pm

when u roll out more % can u update the subject of this thread with the new % and date, its hard to half to go few the thread to see the updates, and yes post it in the thread still, ty
Zoo Link https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78237912

Like our Eden Tribe on fb @ETribe2
EveEden (185042304)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: May 17, 2013

Forum Posts: 556
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby TBYCELINE DIONyoC (187659143) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:19 pm

i want out of the hmtl5 it keep saying refresh ur web browser like over 20times and my screen goes white :yawn: :yawn:
TBYCELINE DIONyoC (187659143)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2018

Forum Posts: 1478
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: HOW CAN U FEEL SO EMPTY AND HEART BRAKE NOTHING BUT SADNESS WEN U LOSE UR PET BESTFRIEND

Postby TBYCELINE DIONyoC (187659143) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:29 pm

i cant even check new things on the side it takes forever and cant claim my free things takes forever
TBYCELINE DIONyoC (187659143)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2018

Forum Posts: 1478
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: HOW CAN U FEEL SO EMPTY AND HEART BRAKE NOTHING BUT SADNESS WEN U LOSE UR PET BESTFRIEND

Postby Iana (10169569) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:08 pm

Not sure if anyone has reported this, but pretty sure it's html5 related.

There is a "bed glitch". When I lie on it, I disappear. I tested that with a few beds, old and new ones.

After that, I can't get up nor exit the room using arrows. I can go to another house, but still can't enter it via arrows. All the items in rooms vanish, and so do I.

I tried going to some events with more people in them and ended up... not really sure where.

This doesn't happen every time I lie on bed though.
Iana (10169569)
YoWorld Level: 204
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 797

Postby simon (187246565) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:42 am

didn’t get to enjoy any of the valentine deals this year cause i’m STILL not on HTML5 :)
you’ve got my devotion but man i can hate you sometimes

simon (187246565)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 12, 2016

Forum Posts: 920

Postby Chris (4327680) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:39 am

Kat (106520804) wrote:
Chris (4327680) wrote:
l Kairi l (102399815) wrote:For me the change has been the worst that could have happened to me.
The game does not load well, if I try to change my avatar, it stays loading and I have to refresh. :grr
It all takes a long time and I decide to close the game and stop trying to play. :sad:

I hope this is fixed soon, or many players will lose, more than they have already lost.

I know that's the most obvious answer but it seems to me if all was working before the changeover and no lag or issues it shouldn't be an issue now. Which leads me to believe there are other issues going on for some people. I went to visit a facebook friend and couldn't see her. We were chatting on facebook. She could see me fine but I couldn't see her. So there are still problems on BVG's side that need to be fixed. She also said she was having problems moving stuff into a room and that the things that did go in went in as multiples. However after she saved it went back to just 1 being in the room. I can't remember what other things she was having problems with. So I don't think the lag issues or loading issues are connected to your system or internet speed. If I ever get changed over I'll find out because I have a fast computer and very fast internet. There are still times when the game itself lags really bad.

I look at it differently. If most people have no problem, that tells me BVG's end is working fine. They completely changed online platforms, so it's very reasonable that systems that were able to handle the Flash game can't handle the HTML5 game. It uses more resources and uses them differently.
Last edited by Chris (4327680) on Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always wishes: Wild West Wall Stars, XO2018 Black Area Rugs, Dining Chairs/Stools, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)

Chris (4327680)

Postby Chris (4327680) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:41 am

TBYCELINE DIONyoC (187659143) wrote:i want out of the hmtl5 it keep saying refresh ur web browser like over 20times and my screen goes white :yawn: :yawn:

This is permanent... no opting out. Hopefully all of the bugs will be fixed soon.

Chris (4327680)

Postby lAAFl SAAD (183292418) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:40 am

My friend is moved to html5 but she facing issues like she cant inspect outfit, her actions not working, her private messages not working and the quality is alot bad. She dont know english and dont know how to report bugs so i am reporting on her behalf. can you look into the matter please. whats the go ahead
lAAFl SAAD (183292418)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 06, 2012

Forum Posts: 42
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:22 am

Hope I will be one of the last to rollout :phew: . Just trying to offload my inventory to others is taking a long time.
We are out of rice krispies har har

Toink Toink (117686344)
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 9113
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Near the kitchen cause kitchen got food .. nom nom like pig

Postby Shawna (105491607) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:28 pm

Kat (106520804) wrote:One of my friends is now on html5 and when I go to visit her I don't see her, it's just an empty room. She said she can see me but I can't see her. I'm not on html5 yet. Is anyone else having this problem? I really hope they get all these bugs fixed soon.

This used to happen to me on Flash, way before HTML5. Sometimes it would happen the other way around, where I could see the avatar of the friend, but they couldn't see I had visited and couldn't see me in my room when they visited. Also, the present you click on for the coin run wasn't there either. I reported these issues to BVG and they were aware of them, but didn't have a fix and weren't working on it because they had other priorities like fixing more important bugs and eventually converting to HTML5. It never resolved over time. The only way to get around it was to friend the person on FB, but I'm not going to do that with everyone this happens with.
Shawna (105491607)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 381
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:19 pm

Chris (4327680) wrote:
Kat (106520804) wrote:
Chris (4327680) wrote:

I look at it differently. If most people have no problem, that tells me BVG's end is working fine. They completely changed systems, so it's very reasonable that systems that were able to handle the Flash game can't handle the HTML5 game. It uses more resources and uses them differently.

Working properly, HTML5 should be much lighter and faster than Flash. Flash uses more system resources.

No Covid-19 vaccination if pregnant, lactating, gets pregnant in 3 months ahead, has severe allergy, under 16. Under 16 with disease, immunocompromised ones, consult own physician.

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 414
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015

Forum Posts: 18550
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Kat (106520804) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:42 pm

Stardust (186190305) wrote:
Chris (4327680) wrote:
Kat (106520804) wrote:
Chris (4327680) wrote:

I look at it differently. If most people have no problem, that tells me BVG's end is working fine. They completely changed systems, so it's very reasonable that systems that were able to handle the Flash game can't handle the HTML5 game. It uses more resources and uses them differently.

Working properly, HTML5 should be much lighter and faster than Flash. Flash uses more system resources.

I was thinking the same thing Stardust.

Kat (106520804)

Postby facepalm (10019745) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:53 pm

So far, pretty good. Just a few issues
1: Can't remove single items from some rooms, I have store homes sorted and themed, I can only clear whole room, not single items. Sometimes putting items in rooms, they stay where put and can't be moved again without clearing whole room and starting again.

2: gold fish bowl messages, they don't show price when used at sales. Only show "goldie".

3:Eyes on my avatar disappear when I enter events.

4:In certain homes , you can't enter some of the rooms.

I have refreshed frequently. Have cleared cookies etc. Any ideas appreciated.
facepalm (10019745)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 15
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Iana (10169569) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:00 pm

facepalm (10019745) wrote:So far, pretty good. Just a few issues
1: Can't remove single items from some rooms, I have store homes sorted and themed, I can only clear whole room, not single items. Sometimes putting items in rooms, they stay where put and can't be moved again without clearing whole room and starting again.

2: gold fish bowl messages, they don't show price when used at sales. Only show "goldie".

3:Eyes on my avatar disappear when I enter events.

4:In certain homes , you can't enter some of the rooms.

I have refreshed frequently. Have cleared cookies etc. Any ideas appreciated.

I had that issue today with some items.
Open your inventory, IN USE tab. Type in the name of the item. Click on it and choose MOVE TO INVENTORY option.
Not ideal solution, but at least you can remove it without clearing the whole room.
Iana (10169569)
YoWorld Level: 204
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 797

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions