Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby Loie (9730540) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:02 pm

Doodler (10729465) wrote:I got 5.0. Congrats to any 5.8ers

Image


I voted for yours as well! Beautiful, loved how you showcased the artwork :love: :heart:
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 379
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4605
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby Loie (9730540) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:03 pm

Jenna (169628342) wrote:Got a 5.0

Image[/url][/img]


Jenna I love your room! :heart:
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 379
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4605
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby Loie (9730540) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:03 pm

Annalese (9103739) wrote:Some really great rooms here! Congrats to those who earn 5.8!
Results ~ 5.0 (4.67 + 0.33).
Image


I voted for your room as well Annalese, was so happy to see it, very cheery and full of unique details :love: :heart:
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 379
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4605
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby Loie (9730540) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:08 pm

5.5 (4.7 + 0.8)
Thanks for the votes! Beautiful rooms everyone!

Image

I voted for: WikkdMistress, xXZombieQueenXx, LoLa Fuego, LisaLishus, Doodler, Rod (named Rod, not Lethal?), BykaChic, Pandaid YED, DANDELIONWINE, Alicen Chains, Lainie, Nutty Nat, BadMoon, CHITObaby, LyndyPLUSH, Refresh, YoZe, Sun iii, Annalese, Leigh (not sure if it was forumer Leigh, had black L shaped sectional), Allison0528, Bookworm J, VoodooSue, and CosmoZory!!!!! I hope some of you won the 5.8.
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 379
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4605
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:09 pm

Really gorgeous rooms :shocked: :love: Congrats to any 5.8's and anyone else pleased with their score :hug:
I'm pleased to death with my 5.2 as I've already bombed once :haha: :party: Me doing dishes as usual, or meditation as I call it, because because no one comes to bother me then. :D
Image
Image
User avatar

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12860
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Yozone

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby Kio (185180932) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:10 pm

Loie, that is a 5.8 not a 5.5
Incredible as per usual with you!
:shocked: :rose:
User avatar
Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 13731
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:12 pm

Loie (9730540) wrote:5.5 (4.7 + 0.8)
Thanks for the votes! Beautiful rooms everyone!

Image

I voted for: WikkdMistress, xXZombieQueenXx, LoLa Fuego, LisaLishus, Doodler, Rod (named Rod, not Lethal?), BykaChic, Pandaid YED, DANDELIONWINE, Alicen Chains, Lainie, Nutty Nat, BadMoon, CHITObaby, LyndyPLUSH, Refresh, YoZe, Sun iii, Annalese, Leigh (not sure if it was forumer Leigh, had black L shaped sectional), Allison0528, Bookworm J, VoodooSue, and CosmoZory!!!!! I hope some of you won the 5.8.

So full of activity and warm, love, love, love :love:
Also loved Jenna's room, so contemporary :love:
Image
User avatar

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12860
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Yozone

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby Loie (9730540) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:14 pm

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:Really gorgeous rooms :shocked: :love: Congrats to any 5.8's and anyone else pleased with their score :hug:
I'm pleased to death with my 5.2 as I've already bombed once :haha: :party: Me doing dishes as usual, or meditation as I call it, because because no one comes to bother me then. :D
Image


my jaw dropped when i saw your room, it is so beautiful. deep breath. ahhhhhhhh. :heart:
i'm the same with my dish duties: meditation, warm hands, and dishes actually get clean when i do them :haha: :heart: :hug:
i have some curved windows for you. i haven't even used one yet but my inner packrat can't stop collecting them.
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 379
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4605
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:15 pm

Wow! I screwed around on mine and wasn't expecting much, but you all got screwed! Bent over pretty hard on the scoring. You all did such freaking amazing rooms. Way too low of scores here. :eh: :nerd: :?:
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8018
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:21 pm

Beautiful kitchens everyone! :D
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
    Image
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 88019
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby Loie (9730540) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:26 pm

Kio (185180932) wrote:Loie, that is a 5.8 not a 5.5
Incredible as per usual with you!
:shocked: :rose:

Thanks so much Kio :hug:

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:
So full of activity and warm, love, love, love :love:
Also loved Jenna's room, so contemporary :love:

Thanks so much Alicen! :hug:

Means a lot coming from both of you, both phenomenal artists :heart:
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 379
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4605
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby CosmoZory (182292488) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:28 pm

:star: 5.6 :star:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
CosmoZory (182292488)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 15815
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby elo (7190964) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:32 pm

Amazing rooms here what you all sharing :heart: I am especially in love with Loie's room. Awesome deco :heart: I tried to use wood as much as I can in my room. Got a 5,5 and happy. Thanks to all voters<3

Image
User avatar
elo (7190964)
YoWorld Level: 381
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 890
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby Loie (9730540) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:33 pm

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:Wow! I screwed around on mine and wasn't expecting much, but you all got screwed! Bent over pretty hard on the scoring. You all did such freaking amazing rooms. Way too low of scores here. :eh: :nerd: :?:

thanks! you slap together great rooms and i don't know how you do it. mine take way too long.

5.5 is very respectable, was expecting below 5.0 cuz of how much i crammed in there, too hard to take in at a typical voting pace
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 379
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4605
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby Loie (9730540) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:35 pm

CosmoZory (182292488) wrote: :star: 5.6 :star:
Image


Beautiful Cosmo! I voted for your room, was so happy to see it :heart: :trophy:
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 379
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4605
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby Annalese (9103739) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:35 pm

Loie (9730540) wrote:5.5 (4.7 + 0.8)
Thanks for the votes! Beautiful rooms everyone!

Image

I voted for: WikkdMistress, xXZombieQueenXx, LoLa Fuego, LisaLishus, Doodler, Rod (named Rod, not Lethal?), BykaChic, Pandaid YED, DANDELIONWINE, Alicen Chains, Lainie, Nutty Nat, BadMoon, CHITObaby, LyndyPLUSH, Refresh, YoZe, Sun iii, Annalese, Leigh (not sure if it was forumer Leigh, had black L shaped sectional), Allison0528, Bookworm J, VoodooSue, and CosmoZory!!!!! I hope some of you won the 5.8.


Thank you kindly Loie! And thank you also for your vote - always appreciated! My goodness Loie, your room is absolutely fantastic!! :heart: Filled with such intricate details; (like great artwork), the more you look at it, the more there is in the discovery of your expression for your audience... Well done! :hug:
User avatar

Annalese (9103739)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 280
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby Loie (9730540) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:37 pm

elo (7190964) wrote:Amazing rooms here what you all sharing :heart: I am especially in love with Loie's room. Awesome deco :heart: I tried to use wood as much as I can in my room. Got a 5,5 and happy. Thanks to all voters<3

Image

Beautiful elo! I love all your work! Love how you broke up the color of the wall and made the hallway into the alcove, so creative as always. Cats always make it into the room! Cats rule! Thanks for liking my room! :drool: :heart: :love:
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 379
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4605
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:37 pm

Loie (9730540) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:Wow! I screwed around on mine and wasn't expecting much, but you all got screwed! Bent over pretty hard on the scoring. You all did such freaking amazing rooms. Way too low of scores here. :eh: :nerd: :?:

thanks! you slap together great rooms and i don't know how you do it. mine take way too long.

5.5 is very respectable, was expecting below 5.0 cuz of how much i crammed in there, too hard to take in at a typical voting pace

Yours took so long because it's a freaking work of art :) Please don't ever stop, I love your rooms! :hug: :hug:
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8018
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby CosmoZory (182292488) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:44 pm

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Sun, Annalese, Loie & Alicen - AMAZING ROOMS!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
CosmoZory (182292488)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 15815
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Challenge 8: Dream Kitchen - SCORES

Postby CosmoZory (182292488) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:54 pm

Loie (9730540) wrote:5.5 (4.7 + 0.8)
Thanks for the votes! Beautiful rooms everyone!

Image

I voted for: WikkdMistress, xXZombieQueenXx, LoLa Fuego, LisaLishus, Doodler, Rod (named Rod, not Lethal?), BykaChic, Pandaid YED, DANDELIONWINE, Alicen Chains, Lainie, Nutty Nat, BadMoon, CHITObaby, LyndyPLUSH, Refresh, YoZe, Sun iii, Annalese, Leigh (not sure if it was forumer Leigh, had black L shaped sectional), Allison0528, Bookworm J, VoodooSue, and CosmoZory!!!!! I hope some of you won the 5.8.


Thank you sooooooooo much Loie :hug: :heart: You did an amazing job - Outstanding! Fantastic! 10/10 :love: :love: :love:
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
CosmoZory (182292488)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 15815
Forum Title: YoFiend

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions