Thank You BVG for Firepit Dream Item

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Thank You BVG for Firepit Dream Item

Postby Loie (9730540) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

Thanks all! I hope others are enjoying it, yeah it would have been nice as a normal release and not in a yc deal but I'm grateful it wasn't in a larger yc deal so I was able to get a few of them (3 so far). I have yet to decorate with it though.

:hug:
Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 377
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 4403
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:17 pm

So happy for you Loie! Congrats! :hug: :heart:
sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 10940
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby DianaBanana (111036364) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:21 pm

Loie (9730540) wrote:Thanks all! I hope others are enjoying it, yeah it would have been nice as a normal release and not in a yc deal but I'm grateful it wasn't in a larger yc deal so I was able to get a few of them (3 so far). I have yet to decorate with it though.

:hug:

congratulations and i hope you share your rooms when you decorate with your special item :D
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-111036364]Image[/ur

all i want to do now is bake and watch hallmark channel christmas movies
some people's idea of free speech is they are free to say whatever they like, but if anyone says anything back it's an outrage. - winston churchill

DianaBanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 388
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 13102
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Snow White (2598904) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:23 am

Loie (9730540) wrote:Thank you BVG for making my dream item come true within my yo lifetime!

I could hardly wait for this release.. and it is so beautiful and lives up to my expectations (as a perfectionist, that's big) and I love how many it seats (at least 7, maybe 8?)

My first thought was "WHERE IS THE FLUE?" it was supposed to be an indoor firepit! At least I thought so, given the walls in this photo and the tiles... but I have since come around and pulled my heart back into my chest, and love it as is. It can be both indoor and outdoor, we will just breathe in carbon yonoxide if we put it indoors but who cares! This way you can see each person seated better.

Create a separate rounded flue, like the 3yc hood you have in stores.. that looks like the one below and you've solved this issue and given decorators a very versatile item at the same time.
I love it and own 2 already, it has to be one of the most beautiful items I have ever owned in game.
:heart: :hug: :love:

- Musicbreath and others would rather have our avis facing inwards and not towards the "camera" for the positions closest to us, like we would naturally be seated (i know.. too late for this)
- Missing flue!!!! what??? our OCD will have us suffocating looking at it
- JulieHootieScraps noticed our name shows up when seated (in this position only possibly), I hope you can still fix this, but check it out:

THANK YOU!

HEY! I didn't know you requested that, thanks! :heart: :love: I love sunken conversation pits and have begged for them too. It's been too spendy for me to get, but I'll keep trying. This one turned out great! :thumbsup:

Snow White (2598904)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2008

Forum Posts: 315
Forum Title: YoRegular

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions