[NEWS] YoWorld Security Reminder

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [NEWS] YoWorld Security Reminder

Postby Don Omar Papa (4513005) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:56 pm

Woow good to hear :D :D
Don Omar Papa (4513005)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2008

Forum Posts: 2
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Opposite Tables (108690404) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:02 pm

Why can't I ever see the original post, I wonder?
Priscilla
Opposite Tables (108690404)
YoWorld Level: 369
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2009

Forum Posts: 389
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Bella (142623824) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:42 am

Even with the lock code I was hacked and not through a phony scam link. I have contacted through help on the tab and BVG support site because of what happened I ended up losing my email account. I had simply been given a gift earlier in the day through the guestbook while I was doing the daily red gem activity later even before I had looked in my guestbook the item the player sent me was in my inventory I thought it was from an achievement or something anyways placed it in a room during editing to level up my room I exited the game or went to the next room went into edit mode and the player who gave it to me appeared at that point I figured I may have been hacked changed passwords logged out of everything then sent a lock code reset and when I went to log back in to my email for the new code the password didn't work and the email provider wanted money to help me so I realized the first help request I sent out was going to my old email address because without the lock code I can't change my yoworld email address so I quickly created a new email and sent a help request to customer service link I was sent too so that I wasn't asking for help in vain. It was pretty coincidental this happened after adding yocash. I didn't figure this out until I checked the guestbook and the last person on there was the player I saw in editing. I don't know why this happened but I really hope there's a way to prevent this in the future because now the security to protect me is against me so if everything get's resolved I don't know if I should continue to use the lock codes or can that guestbook be removed permanently or do I just stop doing the activities and achievements?

Bella (142623824)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 27, 2009

Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Don Omar Papa (4513005) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:07 am

:balloon:
Don Omar Papa (4513005)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2008