Logging in

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Logging in

Postby 1DG (176690071) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:18 pm

Think of how much less the game servers would have to work if we could actually log in properly the first time and not take 3 to 7 refreshes to get friends list to work. If this glitch affected the ability to purchase yo cash, it would be fixed right away?
Perhaps its time to stop delaying the inevitable and just flip that switch to HTML5.
On another note, when I'm on the desktop app and try to log into the forums it says my level not high enough to post a msg here. I had to log in with chrome allowing flash for the game... then i was able to be logged in forums here. Any ideas on this?
1DG (176690071)
YoWorld Level: 416
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 10, 2011

Forum Posts: 22
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Logging in

Postby pandaid YED (111288114) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:40 pm

It has gotten really old having to rf over & over because of something they should have fixed shortly after it started. It's not like ppl haven't posted about this continuing issue. Game has really been strange today. I went to do the challenge & the characters to choose from were in their Youndies & looked pretty similar. I tried to do dress my poor Yo but nothing appears to dress with. It's like a lag going on but not in everything. Idk anymore.

1DG (176690071) wrote:Think of how much less the game servers would have to work if we could actually log in properly the first time and not take 3 to 7 refreshes to get friends list to work. If this glitch affected the ability to purchase yo cash, it would be fixed right away?
Perhaps its time to stop delaying the inevitable and just flip that switch to HTML5.
On another note, when I'm on the desktop app and try to log into the forums it says my level not high enough to post a msg here. I had to log in with chrome allowing flash for the game... then i was able to be logged in forums here. Any ideas on this?

pandaid YED (111288114)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 2826
Forum Title: YoLover

Return to YoWorld Discussions