Thank you for taking my suggestion

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Thank you for taking my suggestion

Postby Serenity Now (6134566) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:27 am

Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:
Isla (2518852) wrote:I do think that if you've suggested an item you should automatically get it for free upon release, even if you didn't submit the item in one of the upper design tiers.

I'm not against them putting these items in daily deals... yet. Though, I would prefer that they stay out of the $100 level as this one did. To dangle the item you asked for in front of you and make it one of the hardest and most expensive items to obtain would be admittedly very frustrating.

I hope you're able to get it, Autumn.

I don't expect anything free. I just want to spend the yocash I have already bought from them and this is the 2nd item this week I have suggested that have been in yocash deals. It is ridiculous how much they take advantage of us. I am totally against them putting items in yocash deals and not offering an alternative to buy the item in store even if it is at an over inflated price.

At the very least they could offer the option of buying the items from the VIP store. VIPs get very few perks as it is.

If they insist on putting decor items in the yocash deals, each item should be in individual lower tier packages of the same price so that we can choose which package(or packages) to buy. Then the highest tier could include all the items from the individual packages. There could also be mid-range tier packages where you get two of the same item of your choice.

I'm sorry the item you suggested was released this way, and I hope you are able to get it by other means at a reasonable price. :hug:
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates --Mark Twain

Wherever you stand, be the soul of that place. --Rumi

A work in progress...
Horrendous House

Serenity Now (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008

Forum Posts: 3145
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:35 am

Serenity Now (6134566) wrote:
Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:
Isla (2518852) wrote:I do think that if you've suggested an item you should automatically get it for free upon release, even if you didn't submit the item in one of the upper design tiers.

I'm not against them putting these items in daily deals... yet. Though, I would prefer that they stay out of the $100 level as this one did. To dangle the item you asked for in front of you and make it one of the hardest and most expensive items to obtain would be admittedly very frustrating.

I hope you're able to get it, Autumn.

I don't expect anything free. I just want to spend the yocash I have already bought from them and this is the 2nd item this week I have suggested that have been in yocash deals. It is ridiculous how much they take advantage of us. I am totally against them putting items in yocash deals and not offering an alternative to buy the item in store even if it is at an over inflated price.

At the very least they could offer the option of buying the items from the VIP store. VIPs get very few perks as it is.

If they insist on putting decor items in the yocash deals, each item should be in individual lower tier packages of the same price so that we can choose which package(or packages) to buy. Then the highest tier could include all the items from the individual packages. There could also be mid-range tier packages where you get two of the same item of your choice.

I'm sorry the item you suggested was released this way, and I hope you are able to get it by other means at a reasonable price. :hug:

You would think they would offer this as an incentive to their VIP players, but it seems they aren't interested in actually making their VIP players have some additional perks.
Image Image
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ` Aesop

Autumn Glory (105171200)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009

Forum Posts: 13855
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:02 pm

Never in my life have I seen a company take customer love for their product and leverage it against them in every way possible.

It's breathtaking......and not in a good way o_o

I read in here recently someone using the analogy of Apple continuously upping their prices (can't remember who it was) but at least with Apple, they seriously bring it with product development.

They are constantly improving what they do, they strive for excellence and to be the best so customers are never expected to pay more for the same old same old.

Unlike here..........:drink:
ImageImage

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 353
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 8401
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:14 pm

I am so sorry, AG, that your idea was put in the top tier of a YoCash Deal :sad: :dizzy: They must have thought very highly of your idea since they were confident that people would buy the Platinum Deal for the trees. It is a high compliment for you :hug: I love those trees, they are amazing indeed. Too bad that not being a decorator, I did not buy the Platinum Deal and only bought the Silver one for the ninja and oni costumes. Otherwise, I would have sent you at least one tree, though I know you don't like anything free.

Aerosols are important route of transmission beside droplets.They can remain suspended in the air and can travel 15 feet. Indoor environment without good ventilation especially risky

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 410
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015

Forum Posts: 16948
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby Quarantined Mata (13429328) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:25 pm

They're just burning what's left of the game. Tabs haven't worked for a week, you have to refresh two or three times to enter the game, video ads don't work. But to BVG is more important that we spend real money on fake money that we can't spend because there's NOTHING worth it in stores.
Et tu, Brute?

Snitches get stitches
Quarantined Mata (13429328)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 4375
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Kio (185180932) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:54 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:Never in my life have I seen a company take customer love for their product and leverage it against them in every way possible.

It's breathtaking......and not in a good way o_o

I read in here recently someone using the analogy of Apple continuously upping their prices (can't remember who it was) but at least with Apple, they seriously bring it with product development.

They are constantly improving what they do, they strive for excellence and to be the best so customers are never expected to pay more for the same old same old.

Unlike here..........:drink:

This sums things up well and was the last nerve for me too. This practice only works when the quality is deserving of it.
Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013

Forum Posts: 12953

Postby Allison0528 (109241842) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:01 pm

I am also tired of everything being in money deals. I get that they need to make money and I do buy some of the deals, but if they would put decor items in store, people would buy them over and over and then have to buy more YoCash (same with leaving stuff in the store versus vaulting but that's another discussion). :idea:

I'm like many others who have a pile of YoCash and nothing to spend it on, so rather than buying more that I don't need, I just keep my money and get what I want from AH or do without.

Allison0528 (109241842)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 182
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Moxii (105074356) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:19 pm

I've always admired the times they've actually used players' suggestions and have given us the content we so desperately crave. I thought that was pretty cool.
But once they started holding our ideas hostage by putting them in gem events and YC deals, my enthusiasm quickly died.
It's funny how they give us those surveys at the end of every theme...I'm assuming they're looking for feedback. I know I can't be the only person that writes how disappointed I am that the premium items are held hostage in deals which I refuse to partake in. I guess they don't really want honest feedback if they keep doing it anyways. :eh:
It blows...and I'm sorry your items as well as others' have been used in such a way.

Moxii (105074356)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 7028
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby StephMarie (129969826) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:32 pm

What if all the items that are currently exclusive only to the YoCash deals, gem events, and poker dice events were made available in the VIP store in at least a basic version or different color variant? For instance, the new animated Wraith Ninja costume and animated trees that you can only get from the YoCash deal right now, what if you could buy them from the VIP store in a non-animated version? And the Oni Dark Samurai costume for example, could be available in the VIP store in a different color variant. Would that be any kind of solution?

It would give a huge extra perk to VIP customers, but would still allow for some level of enticement to play the gem events, poker dice events, or buy the YoCash deals.

StephMarie (129969826)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 3976
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:10 pm

I loved the trees as well. It really got me when I signed on and seen them in the deal. It might of been the item that made me start to decorate but nope not going to happen. Trees are staples. o_o As much as I love trees they are not worth $99 just to get them. :dizzy:
Last edited by sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) on Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 10820
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:10 pm

Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:They're just burning what's left of the game. Tabs haven't worked for a week, you have to refresh two or three times to enter the game, video ads don't work. But to BVG is more important that we spend real money on fake money that we can't spend because there's NOTHING worth it in stores.

:thumbsup:

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 10820

Postby LindyLou Who (126352247) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:40 pm

Wow just wow .They need to be ashamed of themselves for what they are doing to the game and it's loyal players.Well now we know why they saved the game and it wasn't for us it was because they saw dollar signs and a bunch of suckers who loved it. :nerd:

LindyLou Who (126352247)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 5867

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:49 pm

its almost got to the point that you gotta laugh... almost
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 243
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014

Forum Posts: 10289

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:52 pm

at this point i think its pretty obvious... they do see people complain about gem events but they also see most of those people complaining also caving and still feeding into the gem events. they know the sheep will continue to follow
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 243
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014

Forum Posts: 10289

Postby Kio (185180932) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:52 pm

It's beyond the point of laughing. :haha:
Kio (185180932)

Postby LindyLou Who (126352247) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:57 pm

Is it just me or does it seem like they're not doing much work of their own.When have you ever seen so many contests and they're using designs that didn't even win.I'd like to know if those people are getting any kind of reward for their trouble.Oh wait I know the answer to that of course they're not .I guess they think that people should just be happy for the privilege of having it in game.I bet they wouldn't like not getting paid for their work and ideas :nerd:

LindyLou Who (126352247)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 5867

Postby Amaya (139390344) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:21 pm

This is part of the reason why I am at the other end of it. I'm almost out of YC and I don't feel that any of the offers so far have been worth buying. I don't think that has ever happened during Halloween before. I've smashed a few piggy banks and that's it.

Amaya (139390344)
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 2532
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Kio (185180932) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:42 pm

Amaya (139390344) wrote:This is part of the reason why I am at the other end of it. I'm almost out of YC and I don't feel that any of the offers so far have been worth buying. I don't think that has ever happened during Halloween before. I've smashed a few piggy banks and that's it.

Same here. Nothing yet is worth buying. So these deals look hilarious with their fancy price tags. Maybe people are still buying it? They must be if this is how things are now. I miss when the stuff was just in the store. They didn't have to try all these fancy parlor tricks to try and get sales. These days I have to use third party databases just to find out what they secretly release in to the game. I can't justify otherwise spending $100+ on mystery items or half baked releases with skyrocketed prices masquerading as "deals".
:eh: o_o :haha: :dizzy:
Kio (185180932)

Postby HoLLyChiT (180918099) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:01 pm

I made a thread poll to vote , if we want Costume designs in yo cash deals, please vote so bvg can see it :bye:

HoLLyChiT (180918099)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 31, 2011

Forum Posts: 2357
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Amaya (139390344) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:49 pm

Kio (185180932) wrote:
Amaya (139390344) wrote:This is part of the reason why I am at the other end of it. I'm almost out of YC and I don't feel that any of the offers so far have been worth buying. I don't think that has ever happened during Halloween before. I've smashed a few piggy banks and that's it.

Same here. Nothing yet is worth buying. So these deals look hilarious with their fancy price tags. Maybe people are still buying it? They must be if this is how things are now. I miss when the stuff was just in the store. They didn't have to try all these fancy parlor tricks to try and get sales. These days I have to use third party databases just to find out what they secretly release in to the game. I can't justify otherwise spending $100+ on mystery items or half baked releases with skyrocketed prices masquerading as "deals".
:eh: o_o :haha: :dizzy:

This is all such a disappointment, but shouldn't have been a surprise for 2020. I was hoping this would be a bright spot in the dismal tone of this year. Grumble. :sad:

Amaya (139390344)
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 2532
Forum Title: YoLover

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions