YOWORLD IS DEAD

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: YOWORLD IS DEAD

Postby Ravenous (126579776) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:40 am

Compared to what it was 8 years ago, yep. The game has evolved. The majority of trading goes through the Auction House now. We definitely have fewer people, but those we have seem to be good spenders and focused on what they enjoy - deco and outfits. Not trading.

There's still a good group of traders, but they are a fraction of what used to go on in Yo. And things definitely take time. Lot's of time. Anything that's out of the store takes a while to both buy or sell.

But welcome back and I hope ya find a groove that fits your liking. :thumbsup:

I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name silenced my demons....Christopher Nolan
Ravenous (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 41682
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Pete (2679242) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:41 am

ErrorUserNotFound (103681266) wrote:Forums is definitely dead because people are tired of how they are being treated here by others. The buy/sell seems to be some what dead too. Game is also gettin too expensive to play :dizzy:

Kio (185180932) wrote:People leave because it's in their best interest, and I don't blame them.

This.

Participating here brings out the worst in me and I find myself engaging in toxic behaviour. I therefore chose to participate as little as possible. Basically I find myself treating others in a way I would not like to be treated and its in my best interest to leave.
Pete (2679242)
YoWorld Level: 216
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 14, 2008

Forum Posts: 584
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Willow (13350872) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:56 am

Welcome back Alayna and yes the game is dead anymore..well it might depend on how a person plays the game. For me, I'm a buy/seller and I think the game is dead for that part. I can remember when I stayed up all night playing on yo and how much fun it was. I do think the ah has a lot to do with it because people don't go to events as much. I use to have a blast having events and meeting new people. In fact, having events is where I met some of my besties on here. As for forums, yep they're dead too :haha: All the fun seems like it's gone but that's just my opinion :heart:
Practice what you preach ;)
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 18222
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Mizz Libra (136290570) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:18 am

Welcome back.
There are many reasons why players may have quit/slowed down on playing and posting on the forum.
I post less in especially this part of the forum because of the bickering, clique-building and all-over less fun atmosphere
compared to in the past for instance. Other sections of the forum are still more enjoyable to me.
❤Click signature to visit me ❤
For contests and more check out my Yo group on Facebook: YoZodiacs

Mizz Libra (136290570)
YoWorld Level: 478
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 41229
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby Willow (13350872) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:42 am

Mizz Libra (136290570) wrote:Welcome back.
There are many reasons why players may have quit/slowed down on playing and posting on the forum.
I post less in especially this part of the forum because of the bickering, clique-building and all-over less fun atmosphere
compared to in the past for instance. Other sections of the forum are still more enjoyable to me.

Yep, I use to love to come here and joke around but you can't even do that anymore :dizzy:
Practice what you preach ;)
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 18222
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Rivka (126305168) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:57 pm

I miss playing the game all hours of the night... Just chillin, chattin, joking, dressing funny and roaming around...
Making events, people actually participating...

Good times.
I had stopped playing when I was pregnant with my first back in 2011 and started again while pregnant with my fifth about a year ago now. Definitely not the same.
Made some awesome rl friends through the game, though, that I've been friends with now for over a decade :shocked:

Crazy its been so long.

Rivka (126305168)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 73
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby DianaBanana (111036364) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:08 pm

i'm sorry op you are finding yoworld to be dead. i am having the complete opposite experience. i sell 5 items every day in ah and buy a lot too. it's my main source of income and i make a really nice income with it. yoworld is what each one of us makes of it. we all have expectations. i keep my scaled down in yo and in rl too. it's a less tedious and easier way of living life. i have no advice, and you didn't ask for any anyway. i find i still have good times in yo with friends i've made, i still sell 5 to 10 items every 24 hrs and make good coinage doing it, and imho yoworld is far from dead, at least to me.

i'm quite often politically incorrect, not intentionally, only by an age gap. just let it go, please. no malice usually intended.
don't mess with older people cause life in prison is less of a deterrent.

DianaBanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 385
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 12883
Forum Title: YoWild

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions