Treating Designers Differently?

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Treating Designers Differently?

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:36 am

Why are you treating some designers differently than others?

For example, today's new hairs are in YoCash deals -- with the rares being deal exclusives. This has not happened with any other designer up to this point, so why these two? Doesn't seem right.
Image
User avatar
Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 26123
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby Denna (10205906) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:41 am

KenJeyz rare ponytails were also in YC deal... :dizzy:

But putting ANY Designers items in YC deal is WRONG! :nerd:

And for people who don't know: Common colors Cam hair are at Salon for 18YC! :idea:
"What doesn't kill me,can only make me stronger...."
I am a proud granny! :heart:
Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14713
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:42 am

Denna (10205906) wrote:KenJeyz rare ponytails were also in YC deal... :dizzy:

But putting ANY Designers items in YC deal is WRONG! :nerd:

And for people who don't know: Common colors Cam hair are at Salon for 18YC! :idea:


Ooh I forgot about those :idea:

I was more talking about the HWDC winners. I think it's wrong to have some be released like normal hairs, and some not, there should be consistency and all designers should see their items released the same way :thumbsup:
Image
User avatar
Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 26123
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby HoLLyChiT (180918099) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:47 am

alll design winners should be in store and all hairs should be in boxes not deals !!!
User avatar

HoLLyChiT (180918099)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 31, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 2360
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby Denna (10205906) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:51 am

HoLLyChiT (180918099) wrote:alll design winners should be in store and all hairs should be in boxes not deals !!!


AGREED!!
"What doesn't kill me,can only make me stronger...."
I am a proud granny! :heart:
Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14713
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:53 am

Leeum (130695460) wrote:Why are you treating some designers differently than others?

For example, today's new hairs are in YoCash deals -- with the rares being deal exclusives. This has not happened with any other designer up to this point, so why these two? Doesn't seem right.



It seems any of our ideas or designs are open to being put in yocash deals. I am done with offering ideas only to see them held hostage in yocash deals.
Image Image
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ` Aesop
User avatar

Autumn Glory (105171200)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13904
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Halloween Town

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:54 am

Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:Why are you treating some designers differently than others?

For example, today's new hairs are in YoCash deals -- with the rares being deal exclusives. This has not happened with any other designer up to this point, so why these two? Doesn't seem right.



It seems any of our ideas or designs are open to being put in yocash deals. I am done with offering ideas only to see them held hostage in yocash deals.


I really do not think it is ok :dizzy:
Image
User avatar
Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 26123
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:01 am

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:Why are you treating some designers differently than others?

For example, today's new hairs are in YoCash deals -- with the rares being deal exclusives. This has not happened with any other designer up to this point, so why these two? Doesn't seem right.



It seems any of our ideas or designs are open to being put in yocash deals. I am done with offering ideas only to see them held hostage in yocash deals.


I really do not think it is ok :dizzy:


I know. o_o
Image Image
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ` Aesop
User avatar

Autumn Glory (105171200)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13904
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Halloween Town

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:06 am

This has been very expensive DC2020 winners and Bought 6 deals and got males and females rares and outfit pack BVG stop putting these in yocash deals!
User avatar

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 353
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18023
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby CynnamynSpycePaw (11683468) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:06 am

Yep it is wrong. And I'm super sad I cant get the rare nurse hair out of deal and it will probably be way to high in ah. It is so wrong. But oh well guess I will have to deal with it.
Image

Cancer Free 13 Years

Image
User avatar

CynnamynSpycePaw (11683468)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7930
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby Ashen (127118376) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:07 am

Yeah, DC items should be available in stores indeed and not held hostage in deals.

Image
Image
User avatar
Ashen (127118376)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5363
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Muahaha Land

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby Denna (10205906) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:08 am

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:KenJeyz rare ponytails were also in YC deal... :dizzy:

But putting ANY Designers items in YC deal is WRONG! :nerd:

And for people who don't know: Common colors Cam hair are at Salon for 18YC! :idea:


Ooh I forgot about those :idea:

I was more talking about the HWDC winners. I think it's wrong to have some be released like normal hairs, and some not, there should be consistency and all designers should see their items released the same way :thumbsup:


Since they changed KenJeyz hair colors after release in game, NOTHING can surprise me anymore... :nerd:
"What doesn't kill me,can only make me stronger...."
I am a proud granny! :heart:
Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14713
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:09 am

To be honest its only the Super rare hairs that in the yocash deals not there full desgin because then people will be mad anyway we got more coming tommmrow and hoping they are not in yocash deals lol. We already had sneak peek from salon store little red riding hood facecase
User avatar

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 353
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18023
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby ErrorUserNotFound (103681266) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:17 am

I'm so tired of designer rare hairs being in deals :grr
Image
Remember to load your brain before you shoot your mouth off - Old Farmer's Advice
User avatar

ErrorUserNotFound (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11007
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Lost in Texas backwoods...

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby Shabby Balls (126579776) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:22 am

As long as we buy them anyway....... :dizzy:

Image
Image

I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name silenced my demons....Christopher Nolan
User avatar
Shabby Balls (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 41818
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby Blackbaer (176772706) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:24 am

It saved me a lot of yocash since there was no hair boxes today, I can see where you're coming from though lol :eh:
Image
~IRL daughter of zombie queen~
User avatar
Blackbaer (176772706)
YoWorld Level: 211
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 12, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 180
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: Nowheres

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby xXxZombie QueenxXx (105012797) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:35 am

Blackbaer (176772706) wrote:It saved me a lot of yocash since there was no hair boxes today, I can see where you're coming from though lol :eh:

Yea, I agree that it is wrong for designer hairs being put in (real money) yc deals but that is why I went straight to the ah. I am kind of glad at least I did not have to spend more yc on a bunch of boxes just to get these! Its 50/50 in feelings for myself.
Image
~IRL Mother of BlackBaer~❤ plus 2 younger daughter's!❤
User avatar

xXxZombie QueenxXx (105012797)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2064
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: ☠️Halloween Town☠️

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:33 pm

xXxZombie QueenxXx (105012797) wrote:
Blackbaer (176772706) wrote:It saved me a lot of yocash since there was no hair boxes today, I can see where you're coming from though lol :eh:

Yea, I agree that it is wrong for designer hairs being put in (real money) yc deals but that is why I went straight to the ah. I am kind of glad at least I did not have to spend more yc on a bunch of boxes just to get these! Its 50/50 in feelings for myself.


Same here, I have mixed feelings about this Deal. While I understand what everyone was saying and I agree with them that Designers' hairs should not be tied to a Deal, this Deal is saving me a lot of YC and real money. For a Rare hair in a crack box, I usually get it on my 15th box and that is 135YC. If I want both Rares, it means 270YC (if I am lucky enough to get two different Rare hairs :phew: ), and 270YC is about $27 in real money. This deal is $5.99 for two new hairs and that already includes one Rare, and one common color hair. I am sorry though, for those who dislike buying deals :sad:
Image

Image
Aerosols are important route of transmission beside droplets.They can remain suspended in the air and can travel 15 feet. Indoor environment without good ventilation especially risky
User avatar

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 411
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 17035
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Tokyo

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:43 pm

Yeah :grr
Image
We are out of rice krispies har har
User avatar

Toink Toink (117686344)
YoWorld Level: 384
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8832
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Near the kitchen cause kitchen got food .. nom nom like pig

Re: Treating Designers Differently?

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:59 pm

I really don't think they have any fear of the sheep herd wandering astray at this point.
User avatar
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 243
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 10298
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions