Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby Lori (131347843) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:35 pm

I just stumbled into all this, because I am not in the forum very often anymore. But for anyone who expressed concern about the buyer/seller info being available again on the site we're not supposed to mention, I just went there to read their statement and it has been updated. I won't link or quote it as I do not want to break any rules.
Image
User avatar

Lori (131347843)
YoWorld Level: 347
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3626
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: In a daydream

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:46 pm

Lori (131347843) wrote:I just stumbled into all this, because I am not in the forum very often anymore. But for anyone who expressed concern about the buyer/seller info being available again on the site we're not supposed to mention, I just went there to read their statement and it has been updated. I won't link or quote it as I do not want to break any rules.


:thumbsup:

It really wasn't a big concern to me, tbh. But to each their own.

I wish they'd update it and say they've decided to stick around, though. :sad:
Can't stand people who pretend to like you. Being fake is not a respectable quality, being honest is.
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 236
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8271
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: dizzyland

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby Antigone (187649661) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:03 pm

Always (112546669) wrote:
Antigone (187649661) wrote:Are we not allowed to use buying/selling templates provided by aforementioned websites?


I would like to know this too, what Antigone asked before ^^

Glad I'm not alone on this. :haha:
User avatar

Antigone (187649661)
YoWorld Level: 73
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 07, 2018
 
Forum Posts: 1324
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:07 pm

Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:If I were to sell my coins and items for real money, I wouldn't use my real account to advertise them.

and that is why we need in game mods/moles and BVG moles in fb groups to set up fake sales.....if BVG was really serious about coin sellers, this would have been done YEARS ago...i know they say all the right things sometimes but words aint worth much, results are. i mean , it aint rocket science right mata? we already know after all these years that reporting does frig all
.they can preach to us to report but we all know reporting does nothing.. i do appreciate your veiled sarcasm a lot though lol.
User avatar
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 243
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 10299
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:11 pm

Taurus (185839344) wrote:
Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:If I were to sell my coins and items for real money, I wouldn't use my real account to advertise them.

and that is why we need in game mods/moles and BVG moles in fb groups to set up fake sales.....if BVG was really serious about coin sellers, this would have been done YEARS ago...i know they say all the right things sometimes but words aint worth much, results are. i mean , it aint rocket science right mata? we already know after all these years that reporting does frig all
.they can preach to us to report but we all know reporting does nothing.. i do appreciate your veiled sarcasm a lot though lol.



:thumbsup: :trophy:
IM JUST IRRELEVANT AND INVISIBLE

some people should use a glue stick instead of chap stick
ImageImage
User avatar

voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7896
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: ALWAYS INVISIBLE :(

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:18 am

Lori (131347843) wrote:I just stumbled into all this, because I am not in the forum very often anymore. But for anyone who expressed concern about the buyer/seller info being available again on the site we're not supposed to mention, I just went there to read their statement and it has been updated. I won't link or quote it as I do not want to break any rules.


First: Great to see you Lori, I hope everything is fine with you :rose:

I expressed concern about privacy and this is why...

I went to that site and took a look at AH data's... There can be seen ID from players who bought something at AH. Now imagine the hackers looking at this same page and they can see who paid many milions for something... They can search those players and try to hack them. We have seen people were hacked so many times... This is why I said there should be privacy.
On that same site can be searched for players and we can also see homes they own and visit them. If you don't want that, you need to send them e-mail to remove your data's! Why they need to know my e-mail too? :?: I never gave permision to use my ID on the first place.
I have said many times, if there ever comes site similar to Yoworld.com, I would like option to hide my homes and inventory. What players own, it is no ones business, only if players don't mind to share that.
What am I supose to do now, set all my homes private in game, because of this? I don't want to send my e-mail, so they have my e-mail adress too. I use that e-mail for my FB... See the picture?

Have a great day Lori :rose:
"What doesn't kill me,can only make me stronger...."
I am a proud granny! :heart:
Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14775
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby Willow (13350872) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:12 am

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Lori (131347843) wrote:I just stumbled into all this, because I am not in the forum very often anymore. But for anyone who expressed concern about the buyer/seller info being available again on the site we're not supposed to mention, I just went there to read their statement and it has been updated. I won't link or quote it as I do not want to break any rules.


:thumbsup:

It really wasn't a big concern to me, tbh. But to each their own.

I wish they'd update it and say they've decided to stick around, though. :sad:


:thumbsup: They don't have any info that the forums doesn't already show on me. So I'm not really sure what the big deal is. Anyways, good to see you Lori :hug: :heart:
Practice what you preach ;)
Sometimes you just gotta put your big girl pants on.
User avatar
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18367
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Doing the Monster Mash

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:04 am

Willow (13350872) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Lori (131347843) wrote:I just stumbled into all this, because I am not in the forum very often anymore. But for anyone who expressed concern about the buyer/seller info being available again on the site we're not supposed to mention, I just went there to read their statement and it has been updated. I won't link or quote it as I do not want to break any rules.


:thumbsup:

It really wasn't a big concern to me, tbh. But to each their own.

I wish they'd update it and say they've decided to stick around, though. :sad:


:thumbsup: They don't have any info that the forums doesn't already show on me. So I'm not really sure what the big deal is. Anyways, good to see you Lori :hug: :heart:


Hm, are you sure about that?Are we talking about same site? Because I just searched you on site and can see your clothing items and homes... Maybe you don't mind that others can see that and I don't know about others, but I do mind... And like I said, there so no way I am sending e-mail to remove me there, because I don't want to use my e-mail adress, I care about my FB account... It is big deal to me just like it is not big deal to you and I respect that. So please respect too that it can be big deal to someone who cares about REAL account with family and friends. Ty and have a great day.
"What doesn't kill me,can only make me stronger...."
I am a proud granny! :heart:
Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14775
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:40 am

Just for the record if people from that site read this thread: I am not against data base of items in game, and average prices. That all is really helpful.
I am only against showing players ID, who bought something at AH and for how much, and also against showing players profiles with clothing items and homes, without permision. Why you need someone's e-mail to remove that? How about people who actually don't know that site exsists?
That is a NO to me. Ty
"What doesn't kill me,can only make me stronger...."
I am a proud granny! :heart:
Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14775
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby Willow (13350872) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:57 am

Denna (10205906) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Lori (131347843) wrote:I just stumbled into all this, because I am not in the forum very often anymore. But for anyone who expressed concern about the buyer/seller info being available again on the site we're not supposed to mention, I just went there to read their statement and it has been updated. I won't link or quote it as I do not want to break any rules.


:thumbsup:

It really wasn't a big concern to me, tbh. But to each their own.

I wish they'd update it and say they've decided to stick around, though. :sad:


:thumbsup: They don't have any info that the forums doesn't already show on me. So I'm not really sure what the big deal is. Anyways, good to see you Lori :hug: :heart:


Hm, are you sure about that?Are we talking about same site? Because I just searched you on site and can see your clothing items and homes... Maybe you don't mind that others can see that and I don't know about others, but I do mind... And like I said, there so no way I am sending e-mail to remove me there, because I don't want to use my e-mail adress, I care about my FB account... It is big deal to me just like it is not big deal to you and I respect that. So please respect too that it can be big deal to someone who cares about REAL account with family and friends. Ty and have a great day.


Yep, I'm sure about it. I don't mind that people see what I own. For one thing they can go to my homes and see what I own and I have sales over in trading and I make lists of what I own..so it doesn't bother me and as for my fb..I only have one account and it's my real account, with friends and family and I also have the 2 factor autentication and good privacy settings, so no one can find me :D So you see, I'm not worried at all :)
Practice what you preach ;)
Sometimes you just gotta put your big girl pants on.
User avatar
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18367
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Doing the Monster Mash

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:03 am

Willow (13350872) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Lori (131347843) wrote:I just stumbled into all this, because I am not in the forum very often anymore. But for anyone who expressed concern about the buyer/seller info being available again on the site we're not supposed to mention, I just went there to read their statement and it has been updated. I won't link or quote it as I do not want to break any rules.


:thumbsup:

It really wasn't a big concern to me, tbh. But to each their own.

I wish they'd update it and say they've decided to stick around, though. :sad:


:thumbsup: They don't have any info that the forums doesn't already show on me. So I'm not really sure what the big deal is. Anyways, good to see you Lori :hug: :heart:


Hm, are you sure about that?Are we talking about same site? Because I just searched you on site and can see your clothing items and homes... Maybe you don't mind that others can see that and I don't know about others, but I do mind... And like I said, there so no way I am sending e-mail to remove me there, because I don't want to use my e-mail adress, I care about my FB account... It is big deal to me just like it is not big deal to you and I respect that. So please respect too that it can be big deal to someone who cares about REAL account with family and friends. Ty and have a great day.


Yep, I'm sure about it. I don't mind that people see what I own. For one thing they can go to my homes and see what I own and I have sales over in trading and I make lists of what I own..so it doesn't bother me and as for my fb..I only have one account and it's my real account, with friends and family and I also have the 2 factor autentication and good privacy settings, so no one can find me :D So you see, I'm not worried at all :)


Yep. As long as you have 2FA and good privacy settings, who cares? :haha: It's like making a mountain out of a molehill lol. :silly:
Can't stand people who pretend to like you. Being fake is not a respectable quality, being honest is.
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 236
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8271
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: dizzyland

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby Chua xo (186188531) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:05 pm

I think the new crate is good. It saves YC. There's a deal and you already get to own one of two rare hairs. Though I get what other people are saying. What do you say on having two options: Gamble with YC for a chance of rare hair, and the option of a YC deal with a guaranteed rare hair :idea: :thumbsup: That way, both paying and non paying players get to have chance for rare hair!
Image
User avatar

Chua xo (186188531)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 07, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 4571
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Binondo

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:41 pm

Chua xo (186188531) wrote:I think the new crate is good. It saves YC. There's a deal and you already get to own one of two rare hairs. Though I get what other people are saying. What do you say on having two options: Gamble with YC for a chance of rare hair, and the option of a YC deal with a guaranteed rare hair :idea: :thumbsup: That way, both paying and non paying players get to have chance for rare hair!


Genius!! :thumbsup: A rare hair for $5.99 plus a common color hair, and an Ultra rare hair for $9.99 plus a common color hair, and $14.99 for an Ultra rare hair with the two rare hairs and 3 common color hairs! :idea: :haha: Of course all those are accompanied by the usual crack boxes!! Our choice to gamble, or to pay :haha:
Image

Image
Aerosols are important route of transmission beside droplets.They can remain suspended in the air and can travel 15 feet. Indoor environment without good ventilation especially risky
User avatar

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 411
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 17120
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Tokyo

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby Cam (184561840) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:32 am

I see you online andrewww please post them winners :wailing: :wailing:
User avatar

Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 4891
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Mars

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby Pierre A (187421515) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:35 am

Cam (184561840) wrote:I see you online andrewww please post them winners :wailing: :wailing:


Actually I had a heart attack...
Image
Image
User avatar

Pierre A (187421515)
YoWorld Level: 131
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 16, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 478
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Addressing Crates, Hairs, DC Contest Winner Announcement

Postby Pixetta (111757268) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:36 am

whats taking so long?
User avatar

Pixetta (111757268)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 578
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions