[Suggestions] Theme Suggestion Thread! (October 13th, 2020)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [Suggestions] Theme Suggestion Thread! (October 13th, 20

Postby FILTHY (152622928) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:54 am

Copy and pasted from the other thread. So I guess that one is not being looked at anymore?

I would like a Dominatrix theme. Whips and chains, well, you know, you've done it before ;)

Clothing like this

Would probably look better with fishnets.

Whatever this is for a décor item

I would add a lot more but I've seen my filth quota for the day.
I know you don't generally release clothing items on their own without an outfit but it'd be cool to have these boots in all the colours of the rainbow plus black and white.

Fine/subtle fishnet stockings with and without feet(just stockings - full length), In all the colours of the rainbow plus black and white.
Hair for females
All of these including the sample pic as the standard colours.

Sleek, smooth high ponytail in natural colours.

Braided mohawk
I prefer the style on the left but that section behind her ear is loose and looks weird.
In natural colours.

This kind of stuff for males but with better shoes and not these masks. Maybe combinations with the dog mask, zip mask and ball gag with nip clamps, nip piercings, tattoos, harness and collar, shackles and the studded paddle as a handheld for one. It's usually 3 outfits per theme, right?

Zip mask, 2 options - zips open, zips closed.

I have other items to add later.

FILTHY (152622928)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010

Forum Posts: 5439
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:43 pm

Costa Rican Rain Forest!!

The "Home" should be an ecolodge with an overlook patio and include simple furnishings and an "outdoor" bath:

Waterfalls/Hot Springs are a must:

Lush Greenery, beaches and beautiful views:

Clothing both traditional and modern should incorporate patterns from the area:

Food/Beverage - lots of fresh fuit

Decor should be specific to the area and include aboriginal designs:

Critters must include butterflies and beautifully colored birds among other native species:

And PLEASE - cute little NPCs, an oxcart AND the Flag is a must (both HH and static)

DonnaSue Latorio (187546514)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 13, 2017

Forum Posts: 654
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:04 pm

Easter on Easter Island (aka Rapa Nui) would be different

The "Home" must be a tiny home as that is what they are known for, and the other property should be the church of Hanga Roa and of course you need the Moai Statues in a field, perhaps wiht a view of the ocean. (Edited to add more photos)

Home/Furnishings

Church/Statues/Altar/Confessional

Moai Statues & Botanical Gardens

Clothing - traditional done properly, and more modern (but during Easter Week they celebrate their indigenous culture so it needs to be represented)

Handheld ideas:

Decor items:

Scenery:

During the week of Easter, they have their Tapati Festival as well so while you have your Easter items with a Polynesian twist, there is also quite a bit of the Indigenous flavor as well.
Last edited by DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) on Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Daisy Grayce (159873910) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:14 pm

Revolutionary War
Indianapolis 500
Special Olympics
Williamsburg, VA
Barn Home (barn converted to a house)
Church Home (church converted to a house)
Mesa Verde

Daisy Grayce (159873910)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2010

Forum Posts: 46
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Kio (185180932) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:41 am

Video Game World inspired theme: By Kio
A theme that capitalizes on video game culture, technology, and the inner world of games without using copywritten characters or brands. Costumes and places could represent different video game motifs mixed together for different rooms of an abstract video game world, arcade, festival, apartment, etc.

As an example one release could be somewhat Mario or Sonic inspired, another Donkey Kong or Zelda inspired, another Resident Evil or Silent Hill inspired, and another Call of Duty, Halo, or Minecraft inspired, another Tekken or Street Fighter inspired, another Dead Space, another Tomb Raider, you get the idea.

These are just a few examples off the top of my head of popular game styles that could be used as inspiration. Items could be extra pixelated or retro graphics in some cases like classic games as the point of the theme for a few items. There could be retro video game items with older style graphics, playable arcade game interactives, or interactives that take place inside the games to teleport you in to VR.

There could be a little something for everyone to use. It could also be a way to introduce more anime/kawaii designs and wearables that some players would go crazy over. Wearables and items can be things like: Go-carts (Diddy kong racing/Mario kart), Wearable VR head sets, Cute video game animal plushie handhelds, Cosplay items. etc

Disclaimer: In no way am I saying to use trademarked material, but an original theme with original content of video game culture could be built from this concept. To visualize this, it could be like the Beauty vs Geek, Cyberpunk City, or Whimsical type themes mixed.
Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013

Forum Posts: 12954
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:29 am

First of all, if you choose to do this theme please make sure it has cohesion! Supernatural Society didn't really have any meat, or cohesion! The title suggests spiritualists to me! So I expected people in aesthetic dress (like Fortuny Delphos gowns, drool) holding seances and trying to photograph fairies at the bottom of their gardens, while practicing Paganism! Not vampires! Or if there were vampires they would most certainly pose as eccentric spiritualists! Anyway to my suggestion! :rose:

How about a city orbiting a planet! NOT an enormous craft! A terraced city! One whose skies change according to the position of the city! So on the "dark" side of the planet you'd see space and the planet between the city and the sun. (Or stars/moon(S?) if you are looking out and not down.) On the "light" side the domes would darken and you'd see the sun with the planet below you, with the city's shadow. I don't think anyone would live on the planet but I guess big city lights would make the dark side more interesting. Here's some pictures to show what I am talking about! Edit: You'd have to decide if the city was in geo-sync orbit or not of course! If it wasn't than the planet below would change. If it was, than it would still have night and day but the planet below wouldn't change...

Terraced Orbiting Space City

THIS THIS THIS!!! Or more like this!

Green roof!

Edit: For clothes you could hold a design contest? I'd expect mostly urban fashions but maybe some space suits for those who have to maintain the domes?
Last edited by Katherine (121079165) on Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 4499
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby SANTINO (122903506) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:41 am

COTTAGE CORE THEME

-----

Soft color palette, neutral tones.
Whimsical like creatures
Cottages (mostly small)
Long flowy dresses and dapper soft tone clothing
Lots of butterflies, flowers, potions, mushrooms, etc.Image

Picture references:

SANTINO (122903506)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 156
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Always (112546669) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:52 am

WOWZA! I would love a theme inspired on my country! I support this idea totally, we have a lot of natural beauties. Thank you for your suggestion DonnaSue :hug:

Also I love the suggestions of FILTHY, SANTINO, and the other DonnaSue suggestion about a Rapa Nui theme. Very nice ideas!

DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) wrote:Costa Rican Rain Forest!!

The "Home" should be an ecolodge with an overlook patio and include simple furnishings and an "outdoor" bath:

Waterfalls/Hot Springs are a must:

Lush Greenery, beaches and beautiful views:

Clothing both traditional and modern should incorporate patterns from the area:

Food/Beverage - lots of fresh fuit

Decor should be specific to the area and include aboriginal designs:

Critters must include butterflies and beautifully colored birds among other native species:

And PLEASE - cute little NPCs, an oxcart AND the Flag is a must (both HH and static)
Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 13318

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:46 pm

I'm still asking for the abandoned library-
these are awesome!

items such as

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 74430
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:46 pm

still hoping for an eerie wax museum :wailing: :sad:
IM JUST IRRELEVANT AND INVISIBLE

some people should use a glue stick instead of chap stick
ImageImage

voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 349
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 7832
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Angelic Rose (107404295) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:55 pm

Quaint Coffee shop theme

https://www.facebook.com/groups/734103050459324/ Come check out my Design group.
ImageImage

Angelic Rose (107404295)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 13378

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:12 pm

I may give this thread a go. But imgur has been acting up for me recently.
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 7921
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:34 pm

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:I may give this thread a go. But imgur has been acting up for me recently.

You might try Postimg? :rose: https://postimages.org/ (Did you see my suggestion?)

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 4499
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:12 pm

St Patrick's Day so here's my thought - there are only 2 countries that this is a national holiday and TBH we've done Ireland to death :sleeping: :sleeping: So why not focus on the OTHER Nation?? The reasons its a national holiday are a bit different BUT the celebrations are FUN and the views are AMAZING!! Where am I talking about, you ask?? MONTSERRAT!!!!

Who doesn't want to visit a tropical island in March? But PLEASE make sure you get the volcano as its VERY Important on this little island (half of the island wwas buried in the 90s and is a huge tourist draw) but we wont focus on THAT for this theme ;) ;)

Another location that has eco homes / cute bars / touches of the tropics and Irish heritage

Beautiful birds

Interesting Food

AND THE PARADES and CLOTHES are fantastic!!!

PLEASE DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR ST PATS!!!

Postby DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:19 pm

Always (112546669) wrote:WOWZA! I would love a theme inspired on my country! I support this idea totally, we have a lot of natural beauties. Thank you for your suggestion DonnaSue :hug:

Also I love the suggestions of FILTHY, SANTINO, and the other DonnaSue suggestion about a Rapa Nui theme. Very nice ideas!

Feel free to add to it :D :D YOU are the expert here and I bet this theme would be amazing with your input on what makes Costa Rica special and unique :hug: :hug:
Last edited by DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) on Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby random (120212553) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:59 pm

[quote="DonnaSue Latorio (187546514)"]St Patrick's Day so here's my thought - there are only 2 countries that this is a national holiday and TBH we've done Ireland to death :sleeping: :sleeping: So why not focus on the OTHER Nation?? The reasons its a national holiday are a bit different BUT the celebrations are FUN and the views are AMAZING!! Where am I talking about, you ask?? MONTSERRAT!!!!

Who doesn't want to visit a tropical island in March? But PLEASE make sure you get the volcano as its VERY Important on this little island (half of the island wwas buried in the 90s and is a huge tourist draw) but we wont focus on THAT for this theme ;) ;)

/quote]

Brilliant idea :star: :star: :star:
“I don't fancy colors of the face, I'm always attracted to colors of the brain.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson

random (120212553)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 127
Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning

Postby DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:01 pm

random (120212553) wrote:
DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) wrote:St Patrick's Day so here's my thought - there are only 2 countries that this is a national holiday and TBH we've done Ireland to death :sleeping: :sleeping: So why not focus on the OTHER Nation?? The reasons its a national holiday are a bit different BUT the celebrations are FUN and the views are AMAZING!! Where am I talking about, you ask?? MONTSERRAT!!!!

Brilliant idea :star: :star: :star:

Thank you!!!

Postby random (120212553) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:11 pm

my favorites, so far suggested, are

DonnaSue Latorio's idea of an Easter Island Easter

Santion's idea of a Cottage Core theme ~ I would love to have an herb garden, wildflower paths and to dance under the moonlight

A Rainforest theme (both Miss Sass & DonnaSue's suggestions) whether it be in Costa Rica (the pictures are fantastic) or the Amazon (very lush and exotic)

Kio's suggestion of a video game world sounds fun and different!

I love Rod's Amalfi Coast theme ~ and agree...don't mess around with the patio

and Maleficent's idea of a Shabby Christmas . I could decorate with Shabby Chic things in any season you give us.

many other ideas were great also...just putting my name to a few favorites
Last edited by random (120212553) on Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I don't fancy colors of the face, I'm always attracted to colors of the brain.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson

random (120212553)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 127
Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning

Postby Kio (185180932) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:41 pm

A YoMystery Zone Theme inspiration: By Kio

*A theme done entirely in black and white or muted colors like an old 50's tv show, similar to the Sin City theme we had that also has a limited color palette.*

This theme manifestation, like an old episode of the Outer Limits or Twilight Zone, might look classy, elegant, normal, or even sophisticated on the outside. But in a dark corner, next to a spiral staircase, or passing by a crooked painting, or inside a spiral portal inside a door way, behind a bookcase: another dimension, of oddity and sublime strangeness, tips us off that something is more surreal here.

Mysterious libraries, empty picturesque towns, strange deserts, ghostly subway stations; the ideas for this small town theme could be as endless as the themes of the Twilight Zone and Outer Limits are inspired.

Elegant, classy, and rich with mystery and beautiful deco, this mystery setting is dripping away like a Salvador Dali painting full of the sublime or surreal, where mystery lurks in the details and foundation of what is reality.

Rooms lead to unexpected dimensions, twists, and thrills. Classy sophistication is juxtaposed with an emphasis of the unknown. Cosmic horror, classic science-fiction, mystery, paranormal and Kafkaesque events are just some of the finer details in this rich environment that leans towards a slight fantasy and light mystery vibe.

We haven't got too many surreal themes so this one could appeal to fans of the 1950's old and new. Find out where the hallways lead, in the Yomystery zone.
Edit to say: This is not a Halloween theme.
Kio (185180932)

Postby Kio (185180932) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:00 pm

Space Opera Theme inspiration: by Kio

Space opera consists of romance/adventure which incorporate advanced technology or space travel into the setting but are not necessarily a commentary on today's society but instead ancient retro futurist styles of fantasy kingdoms in space with at times themes of a space western aesthetic.
Kio (185180932)

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions