Page 3 of 3

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:06 am
by FILTHY (152622928)
Congrats LindyLou and LaTina!! :party:

4.9
Image

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:18 am
by JustJo (106622274)
Congrats LindyWho and LaTina for those 5.8s!!!!!

I made it past 4s-got a 5.1 and am happy :D

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:28 am
by Sam Holmes (139381965)
Congratulations LindyLou Who and LaTina!!! :love: :trophy: :drink:

I just love your username LaTina. :haha: :thumbsup:

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:33 am
by LaTina (9118921)
Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:Congratulations LindyLou Who and LaTina!!! :love: :trophy: :drink:

I just love your username LaTina. :haha: :thumbsup:



Awwwww, thank you Sam. It's a play on my real name and my Latin heritage. :hug:
Thank you for all the well wishes as well, everyone! :heart:

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:37 am
by LindyLou Who (126352247)
Ty so much Autumn .I'm loving your little avi but we all know Halloween is where you shine. :hug:

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:38 am
by LindyLou Who (126352247)
Congratulations La Tina you look so cute. :hug:

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:40 am
by LindyLou Who (126352247)
CelticMyst (119751720) wrote:Congrats Lyndy for your 5.8! :thumbsup: Love your outfit. :heart:
I just quickly dressed in whatever I would want to be in for a autumn stroll thru the town... and didnt give my outfit much thought.. but always appreciate an extra outfit slot! :thumbsup: Some nice cozy fall outfits here! :heart:

ImageImage


Ty so much sweetie.I wish I could just throw something together fast and look like that gorgeous :hug:

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:44 am
by LindyLou Who (126352247)
Ty Fiore, Filthy,Just Jo and Sam .Everyone looked great and a lot deserved higher scores. I love the Fall so this one was easy. The room challenge is going to be a different story. :hug:

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:20 am
by Danika (11152984)
Congratulations Lindy and LaTina! Way to go ladies! :party:

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:41 am
by Katherine (121079165)
4.2 with full boost! :wailing: :dizzy:
Image

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:12 am
by xxxroseXXX (135120702)
OMMGGG 5.8???? wasn't expecting :shocked:
this is my second perfect score for outfit.
Thank you so much Julie for the help without you can't make this happen :hug: :heart:

Congratulations LindyLou Who and LaTina!!! :trophy: :trophy: :party: :party:

Image
Image

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:31 am
by JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
Congrats to LaTina and Rose!

Katherine, I can't explain it :( That's crazy.

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:58 am
by xxxroseXXX (135120702)
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Congrats to LaTina and Rose!

Katherine, I can't explain it :( That's crazy.


Thank you Julie
Julie you deserve full score, you absolutely got robbed. I had seen lots of awful outfits while voting, can’t understand the voting system. :eh:

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:00 am
by Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
Katherine (121079165) wrote:4.2 with full boost! :wailing: :dizzy:
Image

WTF? Way too low, especially for full bonus.

GRATS to Latina Rose and Lindy!!! Anyone else I may have forgotten too. My brain is in full on fart mode today and names are not being remembered, I just copied those names from other peeps posts LOL! :hug: :hug:

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:40 pm
by JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
LindyLou Who (126352247) wrote:Ty Julie that outfit is so cute :) :hug:

Awe! TY! :hug:

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:42 pm
by Fiore (155677018)
Congratulations LaTina & xxxroseXXX! :rose:

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:48 pm
by Theresa (122233016)
i stopped posting on these as im just a 100 gemer entry now for the outfit slots and 100 gems. i had to come on to say what a crock of bs these events have become and the voting/scores are a joke. congrats to those that got the 5.8 :party: i feel for all the others on here with such low scores when believe it or not this joke entry got a 5.0!! so many lovely entries on here with similar or lower scores than this!! :shocked:

ImageImage

and last challenge this got a 4.5 with just 3 items in the room!

Image

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:48 pm
by LindyLou Who (126352247)
This just proves a point .Nobody cares about these Gem events except to get the free stuff.They're tired of them and don't want to put the effort in anymore.You have to spend an arm and a leg to get anything .You spend more than the little bit of yc you win. :sad:


Theresa (122233016) wrote:i stopped posting on these as im just a 100 gemer entry now for the outfit slots and 100 gems. i had to come on to say what a crock of bs these events have become and the voting/scores are a joke. congrats to those that got the 5.8 :party: i feel for all the others on here with such low scores when believe it or not this joke entry got a 5.0!! so many lovely entries on here with similar or lower scores than this!! :shocked:

ImageImage

and last challenge this got a 4.5 with just 3 items in the room!

Image

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:55 pm
by JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
LindyLou Who (126352247) wrote:This just proves a point .Nobody cares about these Gem events except to get the free stuff.They're tired of them and don't want to put the effort in anymore.You have to spend an arm and a leg to get anything .You spend more than the little bit of yc you win. :sad:


Theresa (122233016) wrote:i stopped posting on these as im just a 100 gemer entry now for the outfit slots and 100 gems. i had to come on to say what a crock of bs these events have become and the voting/scores are a joke. congrats to those that got the 5.8 :party: i feel for all the others on here with such low scores when believe it or not this joke entry got a 5.0!! so many lovely entries on here with similar or lower scores than this!! :shocked:

ImageImage

and last challenge this got a 4.5 with just 3 items in the room!

Image

Sadly, getting a 5.8 is few and far between for most people :( I used to get at least one per GE, but now I'm lucky if it's once every few months.

Re: GE Challenge 3: Autumn Trip Scores

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:29 pm
by Theresa (122233016)
LindyLou Who (126352247) wrote:This just proves a point .Nobody cares about these Gem events except to get the free stuff.They're tired of them and don't want to put the effort in anymore.You have to spend an arm and a leg to get anything .You spend more than the little bit of yc you win. :sad:


JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Sadly, getting a 5.8 is few and far between for most people :( I used to get at least one per GE, but now I'm lucky if it's once every few months.

well going back maybe over a year ago now i had got several GE's where i got 3 or 4 5.8s. as more n more people give up and do 100 gemers i notice i get 1 or 2 at the most now. i think people don't care about voting as well and i have proven the point. i score better doing outfits with current theme male hair hidden for the bonus and an old hair on top and no current clothing or items at all. with rooms keeping them basic and using NPCs and NO YC items on show at all. i hide things like an interactive, gazebo, YC NPCs off the corners for the bonus. i have said on here several times that i started doing identical rooms and outfits for myself and my daughter after she gave up doing them to prove how off the voting is. i don't care that someone may think its breaking some rule or cheating cos quite frankly its not. and when two identical rooms or outfits get scores like 4.8 and 5.8, 4.9 and 5.8. 4.3 and 5.3, 4.5 and 5.6, 4.6 and 5.4, 5.1 and 5.8, 5.1 and 5.6, i think that says it all. that's just the ones i remember but that is how it goes and then there are some where we both got same or very close scores. when people are voting say first 5 on right or downvoting lovely entries then its making it harder for people to get 5.8s. it seems now that each event is getting worse and we are seeing more and more beautiful entires getting really low scores. as more time goes by more and more people are getting tired of these events and can't be bothered. we don't get breaks and they are just time consuming and monotonous now. also people who were spending time and money on events are getting sick of them because they put in the effort and get crap scores.