[SUGGESTIONS] *NEW* Theme Suggestion Thread! (Feb 24th 2020)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] *NEW* Theme Suggestion Thread! (Feb 24th 2

Postby Raven YDZ (174492271) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:23 pm

THEME SUGGESTION: Multi-cultural or United Nations!

You can have design contests for this. :heart:
VIEW MY DESIGNS HERE: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=214552

Raven YDZ (174492271)
YoWorld Level: 243
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 11, 2011

Forum Posts: 547
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby CorynlovesYo (128085339) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:37 pm

Definitely WANTED GEMINI stuff for the calendar-looks like we skipped right over my sign? Nothing for Gemini? Only Taurus to Cancer? Bunch of disappointed Junie babies here... wanted some twins~! Twin sculptures, hand held twins, a set of kid NPC that are twins? aNYTHING?

CorynlovesYo (128085339)
YoWorld Level: 388
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 575

Postby DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:11 pm

Based on the last few themes - it appears this thread really does get seen soooo I'd like to request another location - S Korea please ..

The Architecture is amazing!

The clothing diverse!!

And -- well decor and accessories --

I would LOVE to see 2020 be the year of amazing, diverse themes visiting a variety of locations and covering diverse cultures :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drool:

DonnaSue Latorio (187546514)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 13, 2017

Forum Posts: 661

Postby CorynlovesYo (128085339) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:44 pm

DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) wrote:Based on the last few themes - it appears this thread really does get seen soooo I'd like to request another location - S Korea please ..

The Architecture is amazing!

I would LOVE to see 2020 be the year of amazing, diverse themes visiting a variety of locations and covering diverse cultures :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drool:

YASSS! I could NOT agree more. We need more diverse Asian countries-India, China and Japan are a good start, but there are sooooo many other countries in Asia! I want two types of S Korea-the Joseon era with a hanok style house and modern Gangnam or Seoul, so hip and trendy with FANTASTIC clothes and music! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love:

CorynlovesYo (128085339)

Postby CorynlovesYo (128085339) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:02 pm

I would also think it would be a great idea to add either a few mini themes of businesses OR have a home that is like the past Halloween town we got and have several rooms in a row we can make into a little business district in our Yoworld. It could have a travel agency since we have trains and planes in Yo, a dry cleaner with animated clothes racks that rotate around the building, steam presses, a lil shop owner. A toy store would be really cute too. There are so many cute items you could give us for it, including shelving and so many placeable toys and kids stuff. The exterior could have storefronts, people shopping and walking, animated cars, and trucks in the street-I would love cars and trucks that you can set down and they drive across our Yo room or Yo roads. That would be so cute. Buses that move across the room too. City buses, though, not like tour buses we have already.

CorynlovesYo (128085339)

Postby CorynlovesYo (128085339) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:05 pm

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Celestial Fantasy

Not sure if I've already brought up this idea in this articular thread, but envision this. A large, beautiful overgrown, partially sunken palace on a floating island. The floating island is in space, and you can see beautiful stars and galaxies, along with planets. This is a fantasy theme.

While one of those images do contain a castle, I do not believe the house for this theme should be a castle, rather a palace, with pillars and overgrown bioluminescent vines. I do think the two images above do a lovely job at demonstrating the direction in which I think the home for this theme could go in.

Fountains with glowing blue water would be excellent, and most of the features would be carved out in stone, some mosaics would potentially be lovely, especially if they depict scenes of outer space, and planet imagery.

Some magical creatures that dwell in such a spatial dimension would absolutely be necessary, such as the one I've placed above.

Then of course this is a fantasy theme taking place in space, it's a combination we've never seen before in YoWorld. So seeing animals floating around through the void of space, such as dolphins, wales and jellyfish would be splendid.

What a beautiful theme! I love the idea! Never been done before too, so that is a bonus for the complainers re: repeat themes. lol

CorynlovesYo (128085339)

Postby CorynlovesYo (128085339) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:11 pm

Velvet Butterfly (4338759) wrote:I would like a night time mini theme. so we would have an avenue that has a dark night sky. It would contain different types of stars and moons we could have ones that are more "realistic" and ones that are more cartoon like..ones that glimmer.. all that could be useful to add to other themes..it could have animals that come out at night, dark trees that have darker shadows, more shadow varieties in general.. deep purple and fuschia clouds to put in the night sky. NPCs star gazing watching a shooting star or comets going by, fire pits that sparks are visible going up in the air. :) :night:

Yes please!~ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D

CorynlovesYo (128085339)

Postby CorynlovesYo (128085339) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:13 pm

Angelic Rose (107404295) wrote:Strawberry Shortcake Theme/Candy Land Theme.

A berry cute theme with cute little houses made out of fruit and cute little pets. You know like the old toys we had when we were kids.
Or a cute candy theme like the ones we played as kids.

Outfits could include a lollipop. A hand held Cake. Gummy bear pets.

'Yes please! I have made my own Yo avatars for these, but gave up on the homes...it didnt look good sadly. I would love a real version of their homes! Blueberry and Strawberry and Lemon Meringue all on one street would be super fantastic! great idea

CorynlovesYo (128085339)

Postby CorynlovesYo (128085339) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:16 pm

[quote="Angelic Rose (107404295)"]Romantic Gypsy theme. Romani and Irish Travelers.

[
{Irish Travelers}

Thought I would show the difference. One race is said to have descended from Northern India (?) and another one is said to be from Ireland. Both are lovely cultures with exotic backgrounds and beauty.

Yes, I love this idea!~ :heart: :heart:

CorynlovesYo (128085339)

Postby CorynlovesYo (128085339) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:34 pm

xXPray4AustraliaXx (136970433) wrote:I would love to see a theme of the 1980'S cartoon Jem and the Holograms. The hair, makeup, clothing, stage, ect.

And her pet llama: Image

yes please! I loved that show!

CorynlovesYo (128085339)

Postby Lou Cipher (126579776) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:44 am

So I have an idea for a theme that comes from an amalgamation of different players who hate these forums, but know I come in here to post. These people only decorate and they spend money on it. They don't want a period theme. They don't want a location theme. They want something meaty and modern. When pressed, the consensus was that the style of the house they want is either Craftsman or Mediterranean.

You'll get bonus points if you work both of these houses in over time in 2 separate themes. ;)

My suggestion is to simply call one theme Modern Craftsman and the other Modern Mediterranean. You simply must do these things completely. For the Craftsman house, I have one request as part of that one. You guys have done few garages in Yo, and here is your chance. Give me a cool garage with that house, and I'll buy it and decorate it like a champ. Give me tool chests and cabinets and racks and lighting and benches and vices and welding gear etc etc.

The houses must have detail. Every room must be full screen. Don't black space these unless you are planning on delivering tiles to extend both walls and floors. Sunken living areas, theme appropriate furniture, perfect coloring, detailed kitchen and bathroom work, details, details, and details.

I know you guys can do this stuff. I've seen your work when you get after it. Please don't do these halfway. Make sure you are fully staffed and everyone is energized. If you pull these 2 themes off, you'll have decorators gushing over the themes.

I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name silenced my demons....Christopher Nolan
Lou Cipher (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 41757
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Sharona (110510771) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:03 pm

Not a theme but suggestion for furniture in the game.

You've made baby cribs but we need baby furniture to match. As well, changing table, shelves for diapers, powders, lotions. Baby bath, rocking chair that matches with the furniture. Cute curtains, wall decals, plush toys, diaper pail, mobile, rugs, pictures, baby monitor, bottles, baby food jars.

Please :heart:

Sharona (110510771)
YoWorld Level: 376
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 324
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Mark (13090516) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:12 am

Anyone else notice it's two days before the US Independence Day and the new theme is "Pets"? The only "Fourth of July" themed item in the Furniture Store is a box of rockets. Meanwhile, Fourth of July gear is selling like hotcakes in the auctions. Why is that? Is Viking anti-American?
:eh: :?: :shh:
Just sayin'...
Last edited by Mark (13090516) on Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark (13090516)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 2
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Angelic Rose (107404295) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:55 am

School of Rock theme.

We would have concert arena's, drum kits, guitars, mic stands, a yo-crowd.

Outfits could include-

And for the men...

Homes could be like this...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/734103050459324/ Come check out my Design group.
ImageImage

Angelic Rose (107404295)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 13397
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby CCAuntie Virus (112580197) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:43 pm

:drool:

Rod (126579776) wrote:So I have an idea for a theme that comes from an amalgamation of different players who hate these forums, but know I come in here to post. These people only decorate and they spend money on it. They don't want a period theme. They don't want a location theme. They want something meaty and modern. When pressed, the consensus was that the style of the house they want is either Craftsman or Mediterranean.

You'll get bonus points if you work both of these houses in over time in 2 separate themes. ;)

My suggestion is to simply call one theme Modern Craftsman and the other Modern Mediterranean. You simply must do these things completely. For the Craftsman house, I have one request as part of that one. You guys have done few garages in Yo, and here is your chance. Give me a cool garage with that house, and I'll buy it and decorate it like a champ. Give me tool chests and cabinets and racks and lighting and benches and vices and welding gear etc etc.

The houses must have detail. Every room must be full screen. Don't black space these unless you are planning on delivering tiles to extend both walls and floors. Sunken living areas, theme appropriate furniture, perfect coloring, detailed kitchen and bathroom work, details, details, and details.

I know you guys can do this stuff. I've seen your work when you get after it. Please don't do these halfway. Make sure you are fully staffed and everyone is energized. If you pull these 2 themes off, you'll have decorators gushing over the themes.

CCAuntie Virus (112580197)
YoWorld Level: 356
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 572

Postby Chris (4327680) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:41 pm

Sharona (110510771) wrote:I would like to see a court house/ room for a theme.

Bar and Well
Bench
Witness Stand
Chambers
Jury Box
Clerk
Court Reporter
Court Clerk
Bailiff
Judge, Prosecutor, Defense Lawyer, Accused, Victim, Witnesses, Jury, public gallery, reporters.
Evidence items
Gavel
Bible to swear on ( I shall give shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.)
justice statue

:heart: :heart:
I know that people I'm replying to directly probably know things I'm explaining. I'm explaining for the others reading, who may not. (-:

#BLM Black Lives Matter (It doesn't mean that other lives don't. It means that black lives matter, too.)

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 3639
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Ikky (2841109) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:27 pm

A few ideas:

-A South East Asia theme. The architecture and design of Thailand, the Phillipines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore is all beautiful and would make a wonderful theme. This could either be a theme which picks one of those countries, or a travel theme where each room covers a different part of South East Asia.

-A New Zealand theme would be really fun, particularly if it included Rotorua, and a hobbit house exterior and interior, and some mountain ranges

-A DIY house theme, where the rooms and house exterior are a generic shell, and there are heaps of generic wall papers, moulding, parquetry tiles, internal and external wall and floor tiles, doors and windows, etc with the idea being that people build their own house to their liking but can also use those items to DIY other houses in the game too

Ikky (2841109)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2008

Forum Posts: 20
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby CynnamynSpycePaw (11683468) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:52 pm

Ok So the theme's I would love to see are:

Astrological Witch Theme
Love Magic
and Black Magic

These would be amazingly beautiful.

Cancer Free 13 Years

CynnamynSpycePaw (11683468)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 7911
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Sharpe Daddy (130561318) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:55 am

We had a Mtv theme along time ago with Zynga so i think its time for Mtv2 Offcourse this theme would have plenty of popular clothing and accessories everyone would want to purchase its Mtv2 and and their should be a rockstar or hiphop theme furniture this theme would be a hit for sure the first one was.

Sharpe Daddy (130561318)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 460
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Angelic Rose (107404295) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:10 pm

I would love to see a theme based off two of my Favorite Video games...Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter. I know you cannot use the actual characters per se but maybe you could do your own spin on it?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/734103050459324/ Come check out my Design group.
ImageImage

Angelic Rose (107404295)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 13397
Forum Title: YoWild

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions