[SUGGESTIONS] *NEW* Theme Suggestion Thread! (Feb 24th 2020)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] *NEW* Theme Suggestion Thread! (Feb 24th 2

Postby YSC Kinetic (187558245) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:11 pm

LaLaLoopSy (167826066) wrote:Would love an anime} /manga theme similar to the kawaii theme!

Love this kawaii look :heart:
YSC Kinetic (187558245)
YoWorld Level: 246
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 31, 2017

Forum Posts: 25
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:01 pm

What about a dark fantasy dark fae theme? That would be both faeries and elves!

Setting

These colors!

Posting for stairs, not color palette!

Creatures (NPCs/Yobers etc.)

This could be smaller!

Of course this would be smaller!

You could easily change the colors in this so it matches the theme palette!

Star flecks!

One kind of gaurds?

Wasp!

Pretty but deadly! Posting for idea, this is too cute for this theme, due to colors mainly!

Posting for details, not size!

Fashion

Faeries

Leave out the cross on this one, dark faeries do not tend to be Christian. Put a dark flower or heart as the pendant instead?

For necklace up there!

But black? Or a red so dark it is almost black?

Make this deep plums/purples or clotting blood reds/burgundys! Not cheery purple, mourning purples!

Posting to show clotting blood color!

Posting to show mourning purple!

This is a plum!

I wouldn't keep the insect like legs for this unless you plan to do the same for the female counterpart! Love the ears though so long as you keep that backwards sweep!

Wouldn't need the white tiger, does not fit in with setting!

Elves

Check out the headpiece and where it sits!!!

We'd need this skin though! Sort of coppery grey?

Posting for the outfit on the right, NOT the left!

Posting for fashion, that's not the setting I have in mind for this theme!

A grey skin like this with features that show up and makeup would be nice!

Interesting leg fashion here! Asymmetrical skirt with half legging!

Priest/Priestess? Just make sure to keep the gemstones in the knots on the staff please? Maybe not browns for the feathers and robe though, white, greys, and black?

Editing to add this for fashion! Please?! You could easily make the flowers a different color (DEEP purples) and the clothes darker to fit the theme too!
Last edited by Katherine (121079165) on Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:29 am, edited 5 times in total.

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 5375
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:31 am

What about a Dark Fantasy Village? The villagers wouldn't be human! Humanoid, but not human! This could be more than one race living in this village for mutual trade and protection!

Something along these lines for the house/setting!

Posting more for trees and lights than buildings!

But make this at night, so more silvery or orangey lights!

Village entrance?

Seer's house!

Library!

Smithy!

Pharmacy!

Inn/Tavern!

Fashion!

Seeress/Seer

Librarian!

Apothacary! (Get rid of the hammer obviously!)

Make her horns so they aren't as wide and the character on the left could be an assistant?

Posting for makeup idea! The blue insect eyes would be nice, but I dunno about the eyebrows! Maybe?

NPCs!

Tavern keeper!

The glowing eyes and marks would be cool for a face case with that skin!

Smith!

Village guard?
Outfit?

Give him a sword! Outfit?

Villager

Outfit?

Outfit?

You could also make a male villager NPC of this race!

Another take on the above race, just make the mask her actual face!

Bard

Hunter

Give her a bow and quiver?

Give him a bow and quiver?

BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!

Katherine (121079165)

Postby JanYOJ (111158537) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:16 pm

Personally during this Pandemic with a lot of people dying ...I am tired of dark, sinister themes for Halloween. I want something a little less dramatic and dark. We've had so many dark themes in the last few months. How about something old fashioned for Halloween? ;)
JanYOJ (111158537)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 102
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:20 pm

JanYOJ (111158537) wrote:Personally during this Pandemic with a lot of people dying ...I am tired of dark, sinister themes for Halloween. I want something a little less dramatic and dark. We've had so many dark themes in the last few months. How about something old fashioned for Halloween? ;)

Point me to those dark themes please? I must have missed them in all the fluff and glitter themes. We have had ZERO dark themes all year long. Bring on the Darkness, it's overdue!
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 8810
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:00 am

JanYOJ (111158537) wrote:Personally during this Pandemic with a lot of people dying ...I am tired of dark, sinister themes for Halloween. I want something a little less dramatic and dark. We've had so many dark themes in the last few months. How about something old fashioned for Halloween? ;)

Most recent survey topic for Halloween. I think voting is closed now thuogh. https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=229385

Katherine (121079165)

Postby Xx5112507xX (5112507) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:01 pm

I suggest you let me win the next lottery! :bye: :D

Xx5112507xX (5112507)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 14, 2008

Forum Posts: 1557
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:49 am

What about a futuristic earth theme? One where humans don't even really look human anymore, and most plants are bio-organic machines? Sort of a not fully unhappy "we made lemonade" type post apocalyptic scenario!

But not a swamp!

Posting for the man made "supertrees" from the Garden By The Bay in Singapore! Things like these would be the majority of plants for this theme, besides wholly engineered species.

These would have to glow to really fit the theme idea as not being "natural" plants!

Food

Make this smaller!

Smaller!

Get rid of bicycle though!

Fashion

Get rid of the gun, and make the leg armor metallic leggings. Make the book holographic!

This body shape! This aesthetic! (The glowing tips of her hair!)

Posting for clothing! Something approaching this for male clothing but keeping the same feel as the silver clothing above!

Posting for clothing, NOT for illithid!

Male face case?

Posting to show actual colors for images above!

Katherine (121079165)

Postby Nybor (120766447) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:40 am

>>I would love to see a huge release of random decor items for homes, businesses, outdoors ect. Just fill it with books, coffee table top, counter top, desk, closet, bathroom, wall accessories. Some good child items for outdoors, park furniture, more items to change the look of the ground/building, shadows, cracks or chalk drawings. Maybe more niches and plain alcoves we can decorate ourselves. Draping curtains, neat hanging planters, messy floor items? Give us solid fillers to make our spaces look realistic and lived in! It would be so nice to see a huge release of these sort of things over three sets of 4 different colored yocash furniture items per room that lack the quality we have been asking for.<<

i made a separate post about this too but wanted to share here as well. I want so badly to see old themes released again! :D

Nybor (120766447)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 6
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Kat (106520804) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:30 pm

Nybor (120766447) wrote:>>I would love to see a huge release of random decor items for homes, businesses, outdoors ect. Just fill it with books, coffee table top, counter top, desk, closet, bathroom, wall accessories. Some good child items for outdoors, park furniture, more items to change the look of the ground/building, shadows, cracks or chalk drawings. Maybe more niches and plain alcoves we can decorate ourselves. Draping curtains, neat hanging planters, messy floor items? Give us solid fillers to make our spaces look realistic and lived in! It would be so nice to see a huge release of these sort of things over three sets of 4 different colored yocash furniture items per room that lack the quality we have been asking for.<<

i made a separate post about this too but wanted to share here as well. I want so badly to see old themes released again! :D

I second this and maybe you could do a home goods store theme. That way you could load the theme with stuff for all rooms and outdoor areas. Have the home be lots of sections or stores for different things. This could even be a longer theme. You'd finally satisfy all the decorators in the game if you did this.

Kat (106520804)
YoWorld Level: 408
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 15, 2016

Forum Posts: 2259
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby AUSSIE TERRI (8358992) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:59 am

I won't be buying any more violent, bloody, scary, or and horrible Halloween stuff, as there is enough trauma in the world now! Also why are you repeating themes all the time, it's getting boring! I would like to see some fun holidays other countries celebrate too! Thank you :)

AUSSIE TERRI (8358992)
YoWorld Level: 379
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 12
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Mz Thang (138469056) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:01 pm

I would like to suggest that CURRENT items that are available for COINS are NOT ALLOWED to be Listed in Auction House for more than the current Coin Purchase Price!
There are now FAR TOO MANY unscrupulous people loading in-store Coin items in AH for a hideous Mark Up - these people are preying on those who are either New or simply unaware of some the Theme items. We longterm Players know what's what, however, many New and Returning Players are likely to get conned.
There are currently pages and pages of in-store Coin items listed, from both New and Older Themes - therefore, I can only imagine that they have managed to sell some these items - otherwise they wouldn't list them!

But my point is they SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO!...Therefore, I suggest some kind of 'Blocking' system that means they either cannot list them at all OR they cannot list them for more than the current instore price!

The following are all still available to buy - and NONE of the following items cost more than 3,000Coins

Mz Thang (138469056)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 423
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Bridgette (187853893) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:53 pm

We would like the original haunted house theme for Halloween and unvault Victorian Christmas and Family Holidays for Christmas!

Bridgette (187853893)
YoWorld Level: 159
YoWorld Start Date: May 19, 2021

Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby CelticMyst (119751720) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:07 pm

Mz Thang (138469056) wrote:I would like to suggest that CURRENT items that are available for COINS are NOT ALLOWED to be Listed in Auction House for more than the current Coin Purchase Price!
There are now FAR TOO MANY unscrupulous people loading in-store Coin items in AH for a hideous Mark Up - these people are preying on those who are either New or simply unaware of some the Theme items. We longterm Players know what's what, however, many New and Returning Players are likely to get conned.
There are currently pages and pages of in-store Coin items listed, from both New and Older Themes - therefore, I can only imagine that they have managed to sell some these items - otherwise they wouldn't list them!

But my point is they SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO!...Therefore, I suggest some kind of 'Blocking' system that means they either cannot list them at all OR they cannot list them for more than the current instore price!

The following are all still available to buy - and NONE of the following items cost more than 3,000Coins

Hi Mz Thang
I always use the 'hide in store items' OR click the question mark icon to see what the average AH price is for an item. PPL have always listed their items for whatever price they hope to get for it. Its up to me to make sure I have checked store items first to see the price differences. It may take more time, but it usually will allow one to find out whether an item is priced too high for them or still in stores. If newbies were more aware of what those options are it would be a big help to them.
:rose:

CelticMyst (119751720)
YoWorld Level: 338
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 05, 2009

Forum Posts: 6482

Postby Suriline (184951504) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:21 am

How about a great Yukonriver theme or a theme about Banffpark oder some Rocky Mountain wilderness. Especially as autumn theme... Wow, that would be epic... Fir trees, glacier lakes, mountains, luxuary lodges.... :heart: :heart: :heart:
Suriline (184951504)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2013

Forum Posts: 132

Postby baldgagits (184496753) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:31 am

Kin (187558245) wrote:
LaLaLoopSy (167826066) wrote:Would love an anime} /manga theme similar to the kawaii theme!

Love this kawaii look :heart:

I like this! :shocked:
Just came back to this game WHAT IS GOING ON

Support or commission me art on my Ko-Fi!
https://ko-fi.com/baldgagits
baldgagits (184496753)
YoWorld Level: 34
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 26, 2013

Forum Posts: 157

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:20 am

Sonia (132905524) wrote:Seven Wonders of the Ancient World - Hanging Gardens of Babylon. :heart:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: One archaeologist believes she's found where the gardens were! It wasn't King Nebuchadnezzar II who made them, it was King Sennacherib in Nineveh! Not Babylon! There is an amazing bas relief panel depicting these gardens!

https://www.archaeology.wiki/blog/2013/06/03/the-hanging-gardens-were-not-in-babylon/

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/06/arts/television/secrets-of-the-dead-seeks-ancient-gardens.html

Finding Babylon's Hanging Garden https://youtu.be/GogH5R5bzRg
A bit from the above video about the bas relief showing the garden. https://youtu.be/GogH5R5bzRg?t=567

Katherine (121079165)

Postby Margo (185832180) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:09 pm

A few great suggestions for the halloween theme.... A Scary Scarecrow & i was suggesting for halloween to add a "spook" was maybe adding items from the Russian Sleep Experiment? Gain factual knowledge & incorporate it to the game. Educate individuals on the No Sleep Expierement & Add a spook effect for Halloween.Image Image
I hope to see BVG use one of my suggestions please!! Would be incredibly amazing! :rose: :hug: :star:

Margo (185832180)
YoWorld Level: 238
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 17, 2014

Forum Posts: 14
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Fairy Goodnanna (107842906) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:38 pm

would love to visit Romania in a gypsy caravan Image Image
Fairy Goodnanna (107842906)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 17