[SUGGESTIONS] *NEW* Theme Suggestion Thread! (Feb 24th 2020)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] *NEW* Theme Suggestion Thread! (Feb 24th 2

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:11 am

Not a theme, but an item. Can we get more fruit trees? Oranges? Mangoes? Bananas? Peaches? Please? ...

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 356
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 21871
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby Dex Dexter (131354847) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:25 am

In addition to my "PRIDE Theme Proposal 2021" thread, what about this:

* An Avenue where we can choose our backdrops.
* A parade float base - one that can be used for ALL KINDS of parades - Fourth of July, Mardi Gras, Thanksgiving, etc.
* Basic decorations - the fringe skirt, balloons, etc. - in ALL colors!!!
* Special decorations like colored flowers, fireworks, etc.

Dex Dexter (131354847)
YoWorld Level: 373
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 689
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Aren (140405801) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:06 pm

Satoyama life (Japan)

Aren (140405801)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 14, 2009

Forum Posts: 430
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Lynny (106878447) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:46 pm

Why not add, YoCash for watching Ads & also in visiting ,Also in the chests. Things are expensive, not all can get YoCash,often. :heart:

Lynny (106878447)
YoWorld Level: 428
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 30, 2009

Forum Posts: 1343
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby Lynn (139746328) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:25 am

I'd love to see a sunken pirate ship with skeleton pirates, and an underwater treasure cave that had a Kraken in it :)

Lynn (139746328)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 19
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Yelawolf (141071155) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:09 pm

i would love another family farm theme. i was looking at houses at the realtor office and thought a new farm house would be nice. with all the the cute farm animals etc. thanks :) would like to keep the classic farm/ country look nothing modern.
Yelawolf (141071155)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 13

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:49 pm

How about a fantasy theme were we can be the mythical creatures?! Like centaurs, griffons, Lamassu, sphinxes, manticores,, medusas, (actually Medusa was a Gorgon) bird human hybrid creatures (like on Buck Rogers tv show) etc Just DON"T make the creatures full costumes! There's potential with some of these to have different "faces" like with the griffon which is depicted with different eagle heads, not to mention red/brown/black lion fur! This might even be a multi-part theme, or a longer theme to have time for the varied mythical creatures! Have the setting be some celestial place where all the mythical creatures meet and may choose to dwell? A place where all the mythical creatures across cultures meet and live? Could just call it "Land of Myth"? You could have phoenixs, wyverns,and perytons and such as NPCs for this theme, as well as NPCs of the same creatures we get to be?

Centaur

Griffon/Gryphon (I know you probably won't do griffons cause they wouldn't have our Yo faces but still including them. They'd be great NPCs for a theme like this in any case!)

Some griffons have tufted ears too!

Lamassu

Killing demons

Sphinx

Manticore

Medussa (Gorgon)

Male Gorgon

Bird/human fantasy creature (I think they would have made Birdman and his mate look more like this if they'd had the tech and budget to do so!) Would not be too hard to to a masculine take on this look, would it? This would need a skin, hair(s) and feather clothes to make this look as well as special boots! (Not to mention face cases with feather eyebrows!) I would have those "wings" be separate from the top sleeves with delicately clawed hands hidden beneath the feathers! The shoulder feathers can come with the top!

Male peacocks have all the color but I might make an exception and give the ladies these colors too? Maybe do a white peafowl costume for a varient also?

Peryton (NPC)

Wyverns don't have front legs, they use their wings to go on the ground (sometimes)! They are also usually smaller than dragons! They also have a venomous stinger on their tail!

Whatever the name of this bird/lizard creature is, I love it! It'd be a great NPC! (Maybe a yober for the Avian/human hybrids?)

When I say "phoenix" I mean like this, not all fire. Very definitely feathered!

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 5375
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Isla (2518852) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:22 am

^ love your idea, Katherine. :thumbsup: I love a fairytale theme as much as the next person, but this would be a refreshing change on a fantasy and mythology theme.

Isla (2518852)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2008

Forum Posts: 2430
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Bridgette (187853893) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:25 pm

I would like to see old themes unvaulted once a month like Romantic, Paris, Mafia, Victorian, and others that new players didn't have a chance to buy

Bridgette (187853893)
YoWorld Level: 159
YoWorld Start Date: May 19, 2021

Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Muffy (166470090) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:52 am

:smug: :smug:
Muffy (166470090)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 24, 2010

Forum Posts: 3

Postby Tutti Frutti (887482) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:42 pm

A suggestion: bring the themes that have been removed relative to ancient civilizations, such as Rome, Greece and the other versions of Egypt and put them for example in the Ancient Civilizations category, because they are themes that give a very special value to the game. I would love for them to bring them back to redesign and contemplate each piece of furniture, object or piece that recreates daily life, culture and society back then, it is a way of traveling in time through Yoworld.
It would also be very useful to group the topics into categories for example: ancient civilizations, countries, holidays, fantasy, futuristic, nature, etc.
PS: if anyone has contact with people who can make decisions in Yowordl I would like to convey this concern. Thanks
Tutti Frutti (887482)
YoWorld Level: 345
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 6

Postby Ms Scarlet (141430234) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:39 pm

First, I would like to see the chest, free gifts CHANGE Please. I have too many of the same. It's time for new items!

Next. I would love to see more simple shabby sheik items. Not fufu fluffy colorful items. More simple GRey, WHite, Black Items. Upcycle items Old furniture tuned new(white, grey, black. Wood tops with white, Grey, or Black leg or drawer part furniture items. White flowers (hydrangea cut flowers in simple vases and bushes). Shiplap walls(white or grey). better floors. with a mix of greys, browns, and whitewash combo wood floor(that's IN) Grey tones, Black tones, whites, off whites. Grey and beige Cabinetry, I wish items could all be spun in all directions as well as ANGLE the items. not just left and right. maybe SPIN it to the angle we want. So I can corner items. I would like shutters (blacks, greys, and whites) that are tall, med, and small sizes. Also to use OLD windows, for behind furniture, or to decoration with. Also FOR THE SIDES OF BEDS, for possible behind a nightstand or headboard. to use in many ways. Shutters are IN!! ~ farm tables, Mix of Black and whites and, grey colors with wood or whitewash tops or mixed of distressed tips tables or floors or any furnature. Tiles with same colors, black's, whites and greys, for wall's or floors. Farmhouse homes. White tile backsplash. Some black and white. WHITE shutters of black and grey options. Garage options. with leads me to my next theme...
also, I would love to submit floor plans that are better organized ;p

We are a racecar family. We have a 1984 "Foxbody Coupe" race car Stock car(White car with Gold 84 number). Black front hood vents( wish I could share pics here of what I want.)We race various tracks like "Sonoma Country raceway," (best and hardest Track in the World that I race. Thunderhill and, Laguna Seca, etc. I'd love to do a home for fun that is ours. AS I always do themes for family, or tributes to lost love ones. Mom and Dads homes etc ( my therapy and OMMMM)

This is for HIM:

S
A RACE TRACK THEM FOR DIFFERENT TRACKS Like, Sonoma Raceway, with arrows that lead to T2(turn 2) T6 (turn 6, the Hardest on the track, "the Carousel") ( we need a race car game btw too, not just motorcycles ) Needs arrows that lead to a Race track, with arrows that leads also to Parking lots with all the RVs and Race trailers, arrows that lead to the Garages for the cars to wk on, also arrows that lead to, Wine Country Motorsports ( or whatever YO store you want to call it) for shopping. Stickers for the decals on the cars and windows need cones, toolboxes, ties, jacks stands, (red, blue, or black) fuel jug's (white or red) and cans, Floor design, workbenches, CHECKER FLAGS, BLACK FLAGS, YELLOW FLAGS, GREEN FLAGS, windows that look out to the track from the garage, SOUND?, vroom, vroom, FORDDDD Mustangs GT, and other cars Cameros 1968, chargers, Bugs, BMWs, GT 350 or 500 and newer Cameros racers, WE need Race suits, (Matts, is black with grey and red,) other options blue and Red, Patriotic colors, He is a Navy Vet, very Patriotic. MATT (Smitty)is a Ricky Rudd Fan. We need CREWWWWWWWWWWWWWW with radio communications, guys fixing tires, a Lift for the garage. PLEASE make arrows make sense when you are putting them in the areas, that when you walk thru them, the walls make sense. SOME of the houses do not ( as a realtor who loves to decorate and is a designer it drives me crazy- this is my nighttime unwind time) Other fun tracks Smitty Races, Laguna Raceway, Thunder Hill. ALL PRO TRACKS~
I'd REALLY love to see this come out. I'm not a big THEME person. BUT I CAN GET HIM TO COME IN OVER THIS theme. I just got him to come in and do the Monaco theme, He's disappointed it has ONE TURN, This theme would need more arrows to lead to more turns. ~~ I just love decoration homes mostly. But this is something I could have fun with and enjoy for sure WITH SMITTY~! MORE RACE TURN "AVENUES" to link (TURN 2, TURN 6 (the carousel (the hard one and TURN 11) turns we can link. to MORE ROOMS linking the track. ENTRY GATE, Sonoma Raceway Wine country Motorsports STORE. Racks of race suits, shoe's race seats, gloves, Memorabilia, posters cast cars, etc.
Thank You. HEY, I would love a go-kart theme too :P One of my favorite things to do with him! <3 AND SOME PINK HELMETS AND WHITE AN PINK TOO! ;)
Ms Scarlet (141430234)
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 11

Postby Ms Scarlet (141430234) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:48 pm

file:///C:/Users/SuzieQ/Pictures/Matts%20Race%20stuff/Parts%20for%20sale/img.jpg [img][img][/img][/img] I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST PICTURES> THE IMAGE THING DOESNT WK FOR ME ;/
Ms Scarlet (141430234)

Postby Ms Scarlet (141430234) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:52 pm

Lynny (106878447) wrote:Why not add, YoCash for watching Ads & also in visiting ,Also in the chests. Things are expensive, not all can get YoCash,often. :heart:
I agree
Ms Scarlet (141430234)

Postby Ms Scarlet (141430234) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:53 pm

Bridgette (187853893) wrote:I would like to see old themes unvaulted once a month like Romantic, Paris, Mafia, Victorian, and others that new players didn't have a chance to buy

Me too. There are items I like to mix with the new. I wish they would stop doing that!
Ms Scarlet (141430234)

Postby Frankie (121463710) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:04 am

I have suggested these before - and I will again.

A theme/item suggestion/Avenue Suggestion:

1. An Alcatraz Prison theme with the various sections of the prison like dinning hall, rec yard, etc. It is a National Park and has almost 2 million visitors a year. (Not sure about 2020 - 2021 because of Covid. ) It is part of Golden Gate National Recreation Area - which has approximately 15 million visitor a year - at least in 2019.

2. Full Screen Avenues. One for:
- Fall
-Winter
-Spring
-Summer
-Evening
-Daytime
-Sunrise
-Sunset

We get some items that really don't fit into the small area to decorate.

Item:
A Bullmastiff yober or animal or an item we can place. (Or all three. )

I have requested the dog and the Alcatraz theme for over ten years. Please consider.

The avenues - I have requested and so have others. Please make them Full screen. No buildings to cover, etc.

Thanks.

Frankie (121463710)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 357

Postby Ms Scarlet (141430234) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:01 pm

Interesting suggestion. I'm not far from Alcatraz~ Which would be an intriguing theme. The story alone would be one for a Challenge...the escaper Swimming across the ocean trying to survive that cold water! :haha: :silly: :cold: :?: DId they make it or didn't they?
Ms Scarlet (141430234)

Postby Frankie (121463710) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:51 pm

I am going to add another.

How about a Michigan Theme?

We have done lots of other states/locations.

A few unique things about Michigan (or the "interwebs" have deceived me.):

1.Michigan has the only authentic Dutch windmill operating in the United States.
2. Michigan was the home to "Motown" music - Michael Jackson, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, The Commodores, etc ...
3. Michigan has 3,288-miles of coastline, the longest freshwater coastline in the Continental United States. (Alaska has more coastline.)
4. Three of USA major automobile companies headquarters are in Metro Detroit.
5. Michigan has many top tourist attractions such as: Mackinac Island, Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Detroit Institute of Arts - which has world renowned art works, Pictured Rocks National Seashore, The Henry Ford/Greenfield Village, Isle Royal National Park, The Detroit Zoo, The Soo Locks in Sault Ste Marie, Frankenmuth - Bavarian architecture and great food, The Tulip Festival in Holland, Michigan, The National Cherry Festival in Traverse City, and many other festivals.
6. Four of the Great Lakes - Lake Huron, Lake Michigan, Lake Superior, Lake Erie,
7. The Mackinac Bridge is currently the fifth longest suspension bridge in the world.
8. Michigan is the only state in the U.S which consists of two peninsulas.
9. If you want a glimpse of the Northern lights - they can be see often in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
10. Michigan is home to 360 bird species. There are bears, wolves, elk, fish, moose, cougars, and much more.
11. Michigan has the most lighthouses in the country - there are 129 towers!
12. Michigan connects to Canada via three bridges - The Ambassador Bridge - Detroit to Windsor, Blue Water Bridge - Port Huron to Point Edwards, The International Bridge – Sault Ste. Marie, and there is even a tunnel that goes under water from Detroit to Windsor. (Right now most of these are restricted by Covid. :( )
13. Michigan is said to have nearly 200 named waterfalls.
14. Michigan has five National Parks.
15. Michigan has three National Forests.
16. Michigan has many state forests/parks including the highly rated Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park.
17. Torch Lake in northern Michigan is ginormous, and its alluring turquoise waters are reminiscent of more tropical destinations in the Caribbean.
18. Michigan has many cities such as Detroit - the good and the bad of it, Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids, Lansing, and Kalamazoo.
19. Michigan has a town called Hell, Bad Axe, Paradise, and Temperance.
20. In addition to the Great Lakes - Michigan has 11,000 inland lakes.
21. Famous People from Michigan: President Gerald Ford, Kid Rock, Madonna, Alice Cooper, Tim Allen, Francis Ford Copolla, John Hughes, Steven Seagal, Iggy Pop, The Bands - Greta van Fleet and the White Stripes, Jeff Daniels, Gilda Radner, Tom Selleck, David Spade, Eminem, and many more.
22. The home of many great food - Kellogg's cereal, Better Made Chips, Vernors, Faygo Pop, Little Ceasers, Dominos Pizza, Koegel meats, Karrs nuts, Jiffy Mix, etc. Plus Michigan has Mackinac Fudge, pasties, coney dogs, some of the best pizza in the world, apples & great produce everywhere,
23. Michigan ranks #1 nationally in the production of Dry Black and Cranberry Beans. Michigan produces the most blueberries in the USA, Michigan ranks #1 in the nation for asparagus production, Michigan is the six largest production of milk, the two largest grower of corn in the US, 2nd for the production of all dry beans. Bush’s Beans, based in Tennessee, buys beans from Michigan, Michigan is also a large producer of sugar, cherries, potatoes, grapes, eggs, maple syrup, Christmas trees, peaches, etc. ... Michigan ranks #20 in agriculture in the USA.
24. Michigan is home to over 90 colleges and universities.
25. Michigan has four major-league professional sports teams.
26. If you live in the lower peninsula of Michigan - you can use you hand to point to where you live. The Upper Penisula resembles a mitten on its side. Michigan is the Mitten state.
27. Top six industries: Automobile Industry, Advanced Manufacturing, Food and Agriculture, Tourism, Freshwater Technology and Services. and ... Christmas Trees.

28 ... For those into clothing/fashion - Michigan has an international fashion week. It was postponed due to Covid - and I am not sure when/if it will be restarted.

29. For those into hairs - lots of great hair/nail/spa locations.
30. Michigan has a diverse population - by race/ethnicity/religion.
31. Michigan is the 10th-largest state by population, the 11th-largest by area - the largest by area east of the Mississippi River.

There are many more reasons to do a Michigan theme - but there are a few. :)

Lots of other states (or events or cities in a state) have had a theme, but nothing for Michigan.

Let's have a Michigan Theme!! #PureMichigan. :)

Frankie (121463710)

Postby Frankie (121463710) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:56 pm

Ms Scarlet (141430234) wrote:Interesting suggestion. I'm not far from Alcatraz~ Which would be an intriguing theme. The story alone would be one for a Challenge...the escaper Swimming across the ocean trying to survive that cold water! :haha: :silly: :cold: :?: DId they make it or didn't they?

LOLOL .... For sure!! Thanks for thinking it could be interesting. I have suggested it at least 50 times on these boards or in surveys, but YoVille nor YoWorld seemed to take an interest.

I like to "think" they made it, or at least Frank Morris did. Frank seemed very intelligent, and he wasn't attached to his family - - so he could have easily slipped away and never contacted anyone again.

Supposedly, John and Clarence Anglin's family said they lived for decades afterwards in Brazil.

Frankie (121463710)

Postby Colly (144108102) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:08 pm

For Halloween 2021
A vintage 'trick or treat' neighborhood!
and Halloween party house, with classic scares,
like mummies and monsters.
Colly (144108102)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 05, 2010

Forum Posts: 8

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions